My Last Day of Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my hands away from her, eliciting a plaintive whimper. This whimper transformed into a long, low moan, as I knelt behind her and my tongue found her eagerly awaiting pussy. She was absolutely dripping, and I loved it. Danielle tasted so good, and I wanted to lap up everything she had to offer me. I licked every inch of her pussy from top to bottom, stopping every so often to pay special attention to her clit. Danielle's moans told me I was hitting the right spots, and I began rubbing her clit with my fingers as I worked my tongue across her pussy lips and in and out of her cunt. Having her bent over, she was completely open to me, and my face was getting stickier by the second as I pressed my mouth against her pussy, sucking and nibbling on her most sensitive spots. I had found a rhythm and could tell she was getting close. I gave her clit one last, long, slow, deliberate lick, and she exploded. Danielle began cumming, pressing herself against my tongue as she let out yelp after yelp and rode her orgasm. Her screams of pleasure reached a crescendo and she reached her hand back to press me even harder against her (face full of ass and pussy? Yes please). Finally, after what seemed like ages, her powerful climax began to subside. Her moans and screams were replaced by ragged breaths as she attempted to collect herself.

She may have been satisfied, but I wasn't. The taste of her still on my lips, I stood up behind her and watched her catch her breath. Danielle was still bent over the arm of the sofa, her ass up in the air, inviting me. My cock was an iron rod from her earlier attention, and it was high time I put it to use. I positioned myself behind her and got closer. I slowly traced the tip of my cock against her pussy lips, savoring the moments before I planned to push myself into her. As I was about to enter her, Danielle finally regained her composure. She flipped her hair back and turned around to look at me. There was a fierce, animalistic gleam in her eye, filled with carnal passion. I knew she wanted this, craved it, as much as I did.

I pushed myself into her at the same time as she moved her hips back, welcoming in my cock. Being inside her was pure bliss, a warm, wet nirvana I had been dreaming of for months. My dick slid smoothly in until the root of my prick bottomed out against her ass. We moaned in unison and took a moment to enjoy the sensation, just feeling one another. Danielle looked absolutely beautiful from where I was standing, her long, black hair thrown over her back as she braced herself against the couch. My hands followed the curves of her sides as I explored her body. I reached around her to feel her tits, her hard nipples evident even through her bra, begging to be pinched (which I obliged). One hand slid back down her body toward her ass, giving it a squeeze and a slap.

"Fuck, you feel incredible," I told Danielle as I began slowly pumping in and out of her. Her only response was a low hiss escaping between her gritted teeth. I could feel her pussy gripping on to my cock as it slid in and out, doing its best to keep me in her velvety embrace. My hips began to rock faster, pistoning my length into Danielle's hungry cunt again and again. I slapped her ass again, harder than before. "Naughty girl," I said between grunts. "Fucking your employee. What would HR say?"

Danielle looked at me over her shoulder with the sexiest smile I have ever seen as her body moved to meet mine in rhythm. She was loving the sexy banter. "Not my employee anymore," she managed to say as she panted. "Good thing," she continued. "I don't think I'd be able to keep my hands off you at work anymore." With that ego boost, I began fucking her with wild abandon. I was determined to put on a good show and make this a night she'd never forget. I snaked one hand around her hips to begin rubbing her clit as I continued fucking her from behind. It was difficult at first to get a good angle that was comfortable for both of us, but I eventually found the right spot to tease her button with each thrust of my hips. The pitch of her moans went up an octave as she relished my ministrations. With my other hand on her ass, guiding her movements, I began to feel a tension build in her. She was getting close.

This was my cue. I wanted to watch Danielle cum in all her glory. I pulled my cock all the way out of her, causing her to look back at me with confusion. It was only momentary, however, as I deftly reached under her and flipped her so that she was lying back on the couch, spread wide open. Every bit of her was exposed to my lustful gaze, but she was unabashed. Quite the opposite, in fact, as she began rubbing her pussy as I got into position between her legs. It was one of the most erotic sights I've ever had the pleasure of seeing in my entire life, and it was all the encouragement I needed. I ran my cock along her pussy lips a few times, enjoying the slick wetness, before pushing it completely in. This prompted Danielle to increase the fervor of her self-satisfaction while I resumed driving myself into her over and over. Quickly, both of our speeds increased, leading to Danielle finally freezing in place as she grimaced and tensed. Three high-pitched breaths escaped her lips before a long, loud exclamation of ecstasy exploded from her mouth. Her hips gyrated in every direction as she rode her orgasm through wave after wave of delight and attempted to get the most of my cock and her hand at the same time. Danielle's entire body was shaking as my cock continued trying to go as deep inside her as it could. As she shook, her pussy clenched my cock, and I could feel her orgasm from the inside.

It was too much for me. This was the last bit of prodding my libido needed before careening over a pleasure precipice. As I felt my own orgasm begin to swell, I suddenly remembered I was inside of her without a condom. "I'm gonna cum," was all I could stammer in way of warning, as my higher functions were not operating at maximum efficiency at the moment. I'll never forget her response.

"Cum on me," she replied through gritted teeth as her orgasm continued unabated. I almost asked again to be sure I had heard her correctly, but I didn't want to go against all the fantastic luck the universe had been giving me that night. I was more than happy to give her what she wanted, and, as my hips moved away from her and my cock slipped out of her pussy, the first blast of cum erupted out of me. It sailed through the air between us and landed on her chest. I slightly repositioned so I was aiming higher up along her body as my cock fired more shots, each hitting progressively further up her chest and neck onto her waiting chin, cheeks, and lips. She cooed as my cum continued to create a hot, sticky mess on her face. I could barely keep myself upright as it seemed like every ounce of my very being was being released, and she looked enthralled with the experience.

Finally, the torrent subsided, and I managed to catch my breath long enough to see straight. And what a sight it was! Danielle was below me on the sofa, dress hiked up around her waist, panties twisted to the side, with cum staining her black dress (oops) and glazing her gorgeous face. Her eyelids were fluttering half-closed as she fought to regain her own composure. As we both finally began to calm down, our eyes met. I glanced down at the mess I had made all over her.

"Sorry about your dress," I laughed sheepishly.

She looked down and took stock of herself, really seeing herself for the first time since we began our adventure. "Don't worry about it. I figured this dress may get a little dirty. I always knew when I wore this dress you'd do whatever I wanted at work. Why do you think I wore it today?" she said with a lascivious grin. "But, now I need to clean myself up and get some sleep," she said as she began wiping the cum from her skin. "And, as much fun as this has been, you need to leave."

Honestly, I was a little taken aback. I don't know exactly what I expected at this point, but it certainly wasn't to be unceremoniously kicked to the curb. Still, I had gotten what I wanted most ever since I began working at the hotel, so I wasn't going to make an ass of myself. "Sure, no problem," I said, trying to play it cool. As I began dressing myself and collecting my things, I took one last gamble. "So, I had a great time tonight. Any chance I can see you again?"

Danielle gave me a look. Appraisal? Pity? Scorn? It was hard to read. "Sorry, I don't date employees, present or past." A disappointed look began to creep over my face until she continued, "But I get off at nine tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll need to release some tension after a long day. Want to help me relax?" she asked with a predatory smile.

"Sure," I answered, brimming with elation inside, "just don't tell my boss."

12