My Last Night as Chris

Story Info
Chris' night takes an unexpected turn of events...
1.7k words
4.3
11.5k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JosSem
JosSem
9 Followers

It was a long day at work and all I wanted was to get home. I was tired, hungry and wanted to shower. As I was driving home, I had the sudden urge to pee. Luckily for me, I was close to a 24-hour Walmart. It was past 10 and most of the other stores were already closed. I pulled in, parked and rushed inside. Not really paying attention to where I was going, I ran into the women's bathroom instead of the men's. I got into one of the stalls without thinking much about it. Once I was done and walked out, I noticed my mistake. Two women were standing at the entrance of the bathroom, a blonde and a redhead. I washed my hands quickly and turned to face them. They were both about the same height, approximately 5'9", which means they were slightly taller than me. They were pretty fit and I could see their abs because of the tank tops they were wearing as well as their calves because of their skirts. I was nothing like them: about 5'8" and slim.

"Anna, I think we found our pet for the night." said the blonde.

"I believe we did, Sheryl." added the redhead.

'Pet?' I thought to myself. This must be a joke. When they took a step towards me, I realized they were serious about it. I started walking backwards until my back hit the wall. I had nowhere to go and I had a lot running through my mind. 'What did they mean by pet?' 'What were they gonna do to me?'

"We don't bite and we'll be gentle. I promise." Anna said, as she took my hand and winked.

She started to walk away, pulling me with her. We got to where Sheryl was standing and she grabbed my other hand.

"What is your name?" Sheryl asked.

"Ch--Chris." I replied, visibly shaking a bit.

"Oh don't worry Chris. You'll be okay." she added, trying to comfort me.

I could see the lust gleaming in her eyes and she couldn't wait to devour me like a predator. I had no idea what they had in store for me. Although I've been with women in the past, something about them felt different. We got to Sheryl's car and she drove us to where they were staying. It turns out they were in a sorority. What happened once we got inside has changed my life forever because this wasn't your typical sorority.

--------------------------------------------------

The rest of the sisters inside were getting themselves ready for when we got there. They had received a text from Anna saying they were coming with someone. The house felt lively with all of them scurrying around the house and trying to get ready as fast as possible. They were all so excited and couldn't wait to see who was coming with them. They heard the car pull up and quickly lined up in a semicircle by the front door. There were five others: Sarah, Lily, Naomi, Maria and Vanessa.

A little background on them: Sarah, Lily and Vanessa were all brunettes. They were 5'10", 6'0 and 6'3" respectively. Naomi and Vanessa were both 6'2". Naomi was black with braids that slightly went over her shoulders; Maria was a Latina with short black hair. Naomi and Lily both had 36D breasts; Vanessa, Sheryl and Sarah had 38C; Ann and Maria had the smallest breasts of them all (32D and 30D).

--------------------------------------------------

Outside, Sheryl and Ann were filling me in on what was to come.

"Tonight is a night you will never forget and at the end, you may find yourself wanting to stay forever. Unfortunately, that cannot happen." Sheryl announced.

Anna wasn't saying anything as Sheryl went into more details about the sorority and her sisters. As she was finishing, Ann got out of the passenger side and opened the back door.

"Get out." she demanded, with her hand out waiting for mine. "Come on. We haven't got all night."

I reached out and grabbed it. She closed the door behind me and the three of us made our way to the house. Honestly, after listening to Sheryl, I couldn't wait to get inside and meet the rest of them. As we reached the door, Ann stopped me.

"You're gonna need a shower before we begin. The other ladies will bathe and take care of you. Then, we'll be able to begin." she said.

"Begin? Begin what?" I asked.

"You'll see."

We walked in and I could not believe my eyes. They were all beautiful, standing there in their bras and panties. Sheryl had failed to mention that part. They all surrounded me, excited to have me. Sheryl told them that I needed to be prepped for them and I was taken upstairs to the main bathroom. They stripped me naked and got me in the tub. I've always been self conscious of my body and the size of my dick. However, they didn't seem to mind; a couple of them drooling even. My dick was about 9in; 11-12 fully hard. Sarah and Maria were washing my upper body, Lily and Vanessa my lower body and Naomi my back.

"That's a decent size. I didn't expect less from him." Lily said. "I concur." Vanessa added.

They were the two that were excited to see my dick. Without any notice or warning, I felt a set of lips wrapped around my dick. Looking down, I noticed that Vanessa was now in front me; her head bobbing up and down it. Simultaneously, I felt Naomi;s bare breasts against my back. The other three moved away to their bras off before moving closer to me again. Lily then helped Vanessa take hers off, considering she was busy, as Maria kissed me. I was beginning to enjoy this. I've been with a lot of women but I have never received such a treatment like this one. I tilted my head back onto Naomi's shoulders which she took as an opportunity to kiss my neck. I was beginning to let myself go and be at their mercy when I felt something abnormal against my ass, causing me to freeze instantly. 'Is that what I think it is?' I thought to myself. I tried to pull away but Naomi had a firm grasp of my chest, holding me in place.

"Yes, I have a cock just like you." she stated. "So do the rest of us." she added, pointing at everyone in the room. she added, "Don't worry sweetheart. We'll be gentle." Sarah said, looking into my eyes, before kissing me.

I never admitted this to anyone but I've been curious about transgenders lately. I felt like I had hit the lottery. Now that I knew, there was no point for the rest of them to hide anymore. They took their panties off and I noticed that they were all bigger than me; an average of 14 inches between them. Vanessa stood up while taking her panties off and joined the others in front of me. Naomi placed a hand on my back and pushed me forward so that my face could be close to their cocks. The others got closer, their dicks hard as a rock. Vanessa wanted the same treatment she had given me. She placed her cock against my lips and swirled it around them before pushing it in my mouth slowly.

"Looks like you've been waiting for this for a while." she said, grinning. "This might hurt a bit at first but it won't last long." I heard Naomi say.

I felt Naomi's cock probe my ass; Vanessa was holding on to my head, shoving her cock down my throat. I felt my throat opening up as I tried to take it all in. Surprisingly, I had no gag reflex which excited Vanessa even more. Naomi was paying attention to what was going on and decided it was the perfect timing to shove her cock up my ass. I wanted to scream but Vanessa's cock prevented me from doing so. After a few thrusts, the pain eased a bit and I started relaxing again.

"Don't ignore us now." Sarah said.

She grabbed one of my hands while Lily grabbed the other and placed them on their cocks. They wanted me to stroke them. Maria, being the odd one out, left the room to help Sheryl and Ann finish getting the room ready. Meanwhile, Naomi shoved her cock inside my ass slowly and I felt every inch going in until she bottomed me. She slowly pulled it out halfway and started fucking me hard and fast, causing me to be pushed forward onto Vanessa's cock. This motion got Vanessa excited and I could feel that she was on the brink of exploding in my mouth. To help speed up the process, I took my left hand off Lily's dick to fondle Vanessa's balls. Instantaneously, I felt her cum shooting down my throat. Loads after loads, my mouth started to fill with her cum. That got the others excited as her cum started to drip out of the corners of my mouth to the floor.

"Damn. This is hot." said Naomi, going faster and faster, her hands on my hips.

Vanessa was still hard and kept her cock in my mouth despite cumming multiple times as I went back to stroking Lily's cock. Meanwhile, Sarah and Naomi kissed which was enough to send Sarah over the edge and I felt her cum all over the right side of my face. Lily wasn't far behind either as she shot her loads all over the other side of my face. At that very moment, Naomi took her cock out of my ass; only because it was now full of her cum to the point some of it was dripping down my legs. Vanessa took her cock out of my mouth and placed a hand on my chin to pull me up. She pulled me in for a kiss, swapping her cum with me.

"We need to finish getting you ready. We have a long night ahead of us." Vanessa said, as she broke the kiss.

With that, they finished washing and rinsing me off. Once they were done, I got dressed and they tole me to go downstairs to meet the others. They said they had to quickly wash themselves and would join us after. I obliged and went downstairs. What was to come has changed my life forever and to this day, I still have no regrets whatsoever.

JosSem
JosSem
9 Followers