My Last Night as Chris Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris becomes Christina and may have found love...
1.8k words
4.49
5.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JosSem
JosSem
9 Followers

Never in my life would I have expected to go through what I went through. The experience was ecstatic and I never thought this was what I was looking for. I was always questioning myself as to why I was still single or what I was doing wrong. That night, subconsciously, all my answers were answered. My transformation was automatic and easier than I thought.

--------------------------------------

When I got to the room, I saw a chair in front of a mirror right in the middle of the room. The three ladies guided me and had me sit on the chair.

"We're gonna try a little transformation tonight and see how it goes." Sheryl announced.

It only took about 30 minutes altogether and when they were done, I was honestly surprised at how good I looked. I was a completely different person: makeup done, a blond wig on and a skimpy outfit. As the others girls started trickling in, I could hear their shouts of approval. Naomi was the first one to reach me and as she did, she twirled me around to get a better look.

"You two did a great job with him....well, her. From now, you'll be known as Christina." Naomi exclaimed.

"Woot woot." shouted the others in unison.

"First thing we need to do is present her to the guys." Sheryl added.

With that, we all headed to the bar down the streets where most of the frat brothers hung out. As we walked in, everyone stopped and was in awe as they looked in my direction. A group of 7 guys, who I assumed were their boyfriends, joined us. They all paired up, leaving me standing in the middle of the group alone until Sheryl spoke up.

"Everyone, this is Christina! The newest member of our group. She hasn't fully started the process yet so please be kind to her."

They each shook my hand one by one and presented themselves. Mike, Marcus, Hakeem, Roger, Thomas, Jared and Eric. I should mention that they were all black, tall, about 6'2, and very strong. I started having dirty thoughts as the last one came up to me. 'I want them all and at once.' My dick started to twitch as he hugged me and, as much as I tried to hide it in my panties, I'm sure he noticed my excitement.

"Ladies and gents, looks like Christina here is enjoying our company." he said as he turned back to the group while pushing me to the middle.

"Of course she does. She certainly did when I had my cock up her ass." Naomi exclaimed.

"And mine in her mouth." added Vanessa.

They all smiled and cheered me, causing me to blush. No more comments were towards what happened earlier that night and we had a great night drinking, laughing and dancing. As the night drew to a close and with everyone else leaving, we all sat at the table in the back with me in between the ladies and the guys. The bartender came over, announced last call and took our drinks. Before coming back with our drinks, he went to lock the doors and dim the lights. There was only the light above us that was left on. As the bartender got to the table with our drinks, I noticed that he didn't bring me one. Without a word, he took the other glasses and cups and went back to the bar. Sheryl, sitting next to me, leaned over and whispered in my ear that my next drink will be everyone's cum. With that being said, she easily pushed me under the table. After what happened earlier, I wasn't one to complain and, in all honesty, I was looking forward to doing that all night. To my surprise, they all had their cocks out waiting for me to get to work. One by one, I started sucking them off while jerking the dick(s) that were next to whoever I was sucking. By the time I was done, I had more cum in my system than I ever thought possible. When I got from under the table on the other side, I saw the bartender standing in front of me, stroking his cock. I was already a mess with cum stains all over my outfit.

"Time for you to get fucked, you little slut." said the bartender.

In one swift movement, he grabbed my hand, flipped me around and quickly took my skirt and my panties off. I was now leaning over the table and watching the others. I suddenly felt the tip of his cock probing my ass and, without any warning, he pushed it inside me, causing me to let out a small scream. He slowly started to build a rhythm, his pace slowly getting faster and I knew he was bottoming out every time because I felt his balls hit my ass cheeks every time. The initial scream turned into moans after every thrust. Sheryl lifted my chin up and told me to keep looking up so everyone could see the look on my face. I was not even containing myself as I was squealing and moaning like a little girl. I quickly glanced around the table and noticed that everyone was stroking themselves under the table. Naomi, having enough of hearing me moan, got up on the table and knelt in front of me.

"Someone needs to shut you up."

She shoved her cock halfway in my mouth because I was unable to take it all in.

"Open your throat and take my cock, bitch." she yelled as she slapped me in the face.

I tried as she asked and she started to push her cock further into my mouth. I could feel my throat opening up as she did so.

"That's it, slut. Take it all in."

I also felt her cock getting bigger in my throat, opening it even further. Once she was satisfied, she grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth just as hard as she was fucking my ass. Meanwhile, the men lined up behind the bartender, the women behind Naomi and waiting for their turns. One by one, they took the time and pleasure to fuck my ass and my mouth. After everyone has gone, the men and the women switched places and repeated the process. Only, this time, they had me laying on my back on the table. One by one, the men straddled my face while shoving their dicks in my mouth while the ladies fucked my ass. They were relentless and barely gave me any breaks at all. As they were all done, they once again switched. The men wanted a second round at my ass as they all agreed it would be the best place to shoot their loads. The women approved and came to a consensus that they should do the same to my mouth. One by one, they filled my ass and my mouth with their cums. I tried to swallow as much as I could but it was proving to be impossible. Same with my ass as cum started to leak out of it because of how much was in it. They all dropped back down on their seats, now relieved of their excitement. The bartender went back to the bar with the glasses to finish closing up. As for me, I was left on the table, covered in a pool of cum. This has been the best night of my life. Or so I thought. Unbeknownst to me, Sheryl had dropped a hormone pill in the first drink I had that night and had continued doing so for the next week. As if on cue, the light above us went off as we all started getting up to make our way out. However, before we could leave, Marcus spoke up.

"Don't be such a rude slut and clean this mess up right now." Marcus said.

I just stood there, frozen and not knowing what he really meant. He pointed to the pool of cum that was left on the table. I didn't say anything and, as I was making my way back to the table, he grabbed a hold of my hair.

"That was an order. What do you say?" he asked.

"Yes.......master?" I replied, a bit hesitant at first.

"Good girl. Now, get going and hurry up! We don't have all night."

"Yes master!" I responded, with more confidence in my voice this time.

The rest of the party chuckled at that interaction while I was licking up and swallowing the rest of the cum. Once the table was clean, they waved to the bartender and said they will bring me back next weekend, looking much better than I did tonight.

"I can't wait." he said with a beaming smile.

For the next week, the women focused solely on my transition: Sheryl giving me a pill every single day, going shopping for new outfits and accessories. By Friday, there was a slight transformation in my appearance. I was acting more feminine and started growing breasts. Although small, they were still noticeable. That night, the ladies decided they would not go out and that I should go alone but not until it was near closing time so that the bartender could have me all to himself. Around 3am, I made our way to the bar and noticed that the bartender was about to lock the doors when he saw me and motioned for me to come inside. What happened next came as a surprise because it was far from what I was expecting. Instead of fucking me senseless like the previous weekend, we spent the rest of the night talking until dawn. When he looked at the time, he said he had to get home and get some rest. He also suggested I accompany him. Now feeling a little more comfortable around him, I agreed. We had breakfast at his place before relaxing on the couch to watch tv. We cuddled for a while then he said he wanted to go lay down. He picked me up and led me to his bedroom. On the way, we started to kiss each other passionately. Once in bed and naked, we started to make love. This time, he was slow, loving and sensual. I was on my stomach and he had his dick in my ass while kissing my neck. He kept at it for a while and we tried different positions until I got back to my stomach. Finally, he laid on top of me with his dick still inside me. He kissed me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Thus starts the next chapter of my life: falling for a man. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would come to this.

JosSem
JosSem
9 Followers