My Last Night of Freedom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No cum ever gets wasted here." She sat her cum filled cunt on my face, over my mouth.

"Clean me out, then you have to find a way to get me off. I will not give you hints." She said plainly.

"Yes Domina." is what I tried to say but her full weight was on my face, so I have no idea what it sounded like to her.

If her ass was church, then her cunt was heaven. I licked every square inch of her, inside and out. Tasting my own cum for a second time, I knew I was meant to suck it out, and swallow it down. Every once in a while, I would gently tap her legs and she would move so I could catch my breath. That was followed by her putting her full weight over my nose and mouth.

I'd like to say I got her off. I didn't.

After maybe 30 minutes of trying she got up off me angrily and began caning my body as I lay on my back, on the bed. Out of instinct I blocked the shots with my arms. She stopped. Her breathing was slightly elevated.

"Get on your stomach!" I followed orders. As soon as I was on my front I felt my right wrist get cuffed with metal police issue cuffs, next my left wrist, then both ankles. I was spreadeagled over the entire King sized mattress. She began to speak in a low tone. It seemed like a controlled rage.

"I was going to cane you 20 times, once for each minute I wasted riding your worthless face. However, because you blocked 5 out of 7 I issued, I will add 20 for each time you blocked it. So that's going to be 120 on your back, from neck to feet." I heard her moving around the room. She wasn't finished.

"Tonight you will sleep on burlap, in your cage with your punished skin against the burlap. IF you can sleep. Now, count these as I give them to you. If you pass out, I will add 20 more. So be alert, and don't forget your place. It would also be wise not to move, or cry out." She instructed.

I remember the first 30 or 35 swats with the smooth wooden dowel. I seriously tried to follow her orders. My screams and moans were uncontrollable, as was my writhing.

"That's going to be an added one for every time you squirm or cry out." She said. It was in that moment that I felt my mind split in two. One part wanted to kill her. The other calmed me and got me through all 142 strikes.

Somewhere around 80, I felt only inner peace. I could hear the whistle, and hear the impact of wood on flesh, but I barely felt it. I was quite certain that my back, and legs looked like hamburger. I was wrong. Just very swollen and discolored.

"Your stripes will teach you to please me. Time to go to your cage. I crawled down to the basement and was locked into my cage so that I had to lay on my back. Domina had thought this out carefully, as I was in agony all night. The burlap scratched the already wrecked skin.

I can honestly say I was happy to see her in the morning, well for the first moment.

The Movie

She placed me in a heavy steel chair, locked my hands behind me, and my legs to the chair. I was still in the basement, but in a different room. This room had a bed in it, as well as a open bathroom. It was, to my guess, a slave quarters.

Domina rolled a tubed television in front of me, and began to plug things in. On a shelf below the TV, was a DVD player. She slid a DVD in and put headphones over my head. She then crudely put duct tape around my head, at the ears and mouth.

She then came at me with a syringe. I felt her stick me with it in my neck.

"New experiment developed by the Company. We shall see if it works. See you at milking time!" Domina said as she turned off the light.

The DVD was set to repeat. An very obese black woman appeared naked on the screen. She sat in a chair on an empty stage. Her legs were spread wide and up so that her vagina and asshole could be seen.

"Welcome to your new world. Today you are going to learn why you are a failure to the human race, and why African-American women, and most African-American men, are vastly superior." The camera zoomed in to the narrators vagina and pucker.

The close up then went to the lower right corner of the screen as footage of the civil rights riots, and tintype pictures of slaves were shown. Then a flicker, barely noticeable flashed on the screen. It seemed like a bad edit. But then it did it again.

"In the 20th century, black men and women were slowly allowed into national sports. By the 80's most of the best athletes in pro sports were African-American." The narrator said. The screen flickered again.

"Since 2031, the superior race has dominated every sport, including hockey and golf,"

The screen flickered again. I felt compelled to stare as the lower right part of the screen. In between two massive thighs was salvation.

"Goddesses like me, now have power in many corporations, as well as half the seats in the congress and senate." The narrator stated. I could not remember if that was true or not. So, I just took her word for it.

The movie then showed an example of every abuse done to African-American's over 400 years. From the 1600's to 2032. This seemed to go on forever. I was nauseous, I prayed that it would stop. When it finally did, the whole movie changed it's attitude.

It had flickered constantly through out the "sins of the white man" section.

Now it was showing beautiful black women doing everything from working in an office, to walking a dog, to playing the cello. One was very large woman, eating chips and drinking soda while playing a video game, and yelling at someone off screen,

In walked a pasty white skinny guy, who promptly climbed in between her legs and began to please the woman. She might have been 400 pounds, still, I felt attracted to all of them.

"Very soon, you can experience the bliss of serving the Goddess that you owe, and fix a portion of your sins." The narrator began again. I was nodding slowly. I agreed with everything that had been said.

"Pure bliss! No having to go to work at a job you hate. No bills to pay. No phone calls during your dinner. Embrace the love of a Goddess, and help the superior race!" The camera panned out to show the narrator again.

"Repeat after me!" The large woman said. (flicker).

"I'm a worthless male white that has a tiny dick and I am lucky to have a Goddess!"

"Mhmm vermmeth mah mii da ha a iny ick n ah m ucky oo ave a gommeff" I tried to say through the duct tape.

I lost track of how may times the movie replayed. I was at peace. I fell to sleep in the chair, and found myself in my cage when I woke. Domina had come to collect me.

12