My (Laura's) Second Fan Interview

Story Info
My (Laura's) second interview with a fan.
2.7k words
4.33
3.7k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers

Interviewer: Hello Laura. Are you ready for our interview?

Laura: Hello. Yes I am.

Int: 1. Did you ever feel that you took on more men than you could handle at any time during an arranged, shall we say, 'sex-capade'?

Laura: I call them 'adventures'. Too many men? No. Never. I've been very careful to keep the sequence numerical. I only had sex with two men at a time after I'd had lots of sex with one man at a time. Then, once I'd had sex with two men simultaneously several times, I tried sex with three men simultaneously. Once I'd experienced that several times, I arranged to have sex with four men simultaneously. I've always been able to handle the number of men. Each different number of men fucking me at the same time gives me a different physical, psychological and emotional experience. The first time I tried sex with two men, it was a profound and deeply-moving experience. Every different experience since then has been different, but equally as emotionally moving and as powerful. Out of them all, the first time I had one man's cock in my cunt, another in my ass and one in my mouth all at the same time, that was such an incredibly overwhelming and erotic experience for me that I felt I'd finally found out who and what I was. I cried because it felt so incredible. The men thought something was wrong, but I very quickly reassured them that everything was very, very, right. Perfect, in fact.

Int: 2. Have you ever met and shared, in confidence, intimate details of your sexual life with another woman, or met any women who possessed the same sexual appetite as yourself?

Laura: Yes. I had a girlfriend, Kelly, for nearly five years. She'd come and stay with me and I'd use her like a fuck-toy. She loved it. With men, I'm very submissive, very obedient, very passive. I like to be totally dominated. With women, I'm the opposite. I'm the dominant one and I treat a woman very roughly. I'd pull her hair, slap, cane, dildo fuck, thrash, fist, whip, peg, sodomize her, everything. Kelly was wonderful because she loved me doing all of those things to her and she loved it when my husband photographed us together. She was a lesbian and our relationship only stopped when she got a partner who insisted on her being monogamous. But we had some wonderful times.

Int: 3. After your first interracial threesome with the two men you met on the beach you demonstrated how willing and submissive you were to their instructions. Were surprised at how easy it was for you to be told what to do? Was it your first time being dominated in such or way or had you experienced any type of BDSM prior to this experience, or was this the first time you discovered how submissive you are?

Laura: I just wanted to give over the power to the two men because I didn't want to keep making decisions about what was done to me. Once I let them know what I wanted from the session and they agreed to all of it, I didn't need to be in control of the day. I knew I was going to get everything I wanted and also lots that they wanted. So I relaxed and enjoyed myself. It was wonderful. And part of its wonderful-ness was the fact that all I had to do was receive and give pleasure.

Int: 4. How did you organize your first successful gangbang after the beach encounter?

The same two men from the first time brought along a white friend who took photos of the three of us fucking. They met me again a few months after that and gave me contact details of interested friends of theirs. I met three of them and arranged my next 'adventure'. It's gone on from there. After about six adventures, I joined an organization that specialized in arranging interracial liaisons. I've gone through them since. They insist on identity and medical checks, which is why I like using them.

Int: 5. Aside from the intense orgasms you receive from massive cocks invading your greedy whore holes, what are some of the things that you look forward to the most in a group sex session? For example: do you like being face fucked, facials, cum eating, multiple anal creampies, double penetration, deep throating, all of these things and other suggestions. Also, please rate on a level of 1 through 10 the order of importance and preference of each of these activities.

Laura: I'm not going to rate any of them as I love all of those things and I don't have favorites. If I have the things I like done to me, which I specify before the adventure, the orgasms are just a natural outcome for me.

Int: 6. What is the one thing that has to happen for you, during your sexual encounters, to make you feel like a complete used slut whore?

Laura: Being made to walk naked in public places, on the end of a dog leash. Tied naked and spread on a hotel bed, then having the door left open so anyone passing by can see me there helpless.

Int: 7. It seems you also enjoy exhibitionism, as you have a need to be 'inspected' prior to being well fucked. Do you like to put on a show and do a striptease for your 'cocks men' and walk around naked, in high heels, while being told to bend over or to spread your ass cheeks, and pussy or to play with your tits while each man your walk by slaps and grabs your ass, pinches and pulls your nipples or fingers your pussy?

Laura: I put on what I call a floor show. Basically I have some moves, some outfits and some toys and I put on a show for the men who are going to fuck me. The floor show is to get them in the mood and to get their cocks hard. I basically do everything I think a man will find erotic. Once my floor show is done, I crawl naked across the hotel room floor, begging to be allowed to suck the men's cocks.

Int: 8. Sex is mutual but do you feel your need to be roughly and well fucked exceeds your need to please multiple men? Which is more important, having light blinding orgasms or to be a totally used fuck toy by large cock men?

Laura: One's a definite outcome of the other. I get orgasms from rough sex. Quite a lot of men like to fuck me roughly. Luckily for me, I enjoy it and I orgasm from it. I don't really think about pleasing men, even though that's what I'm doing. Usually, I'm just satisfying myself and the men end up satisfied too. I'm aware that I'm a cumdump. That's what I am to the men; just someone for men to deposit their spunk in. I quite like that.

Int: 9. How important is humiliation to you? You have been leashed with a dog collar and paraded around hotel hallways naked as a sex pet. At any time were you spanked or whipped in public view of other hotel guess or instructed to do any embarrassing sex act or position or even pant like a dog and bark or told to roll over and do other tricks? If not would you like to be instructed in such a way and do you ever wear a mask during these public displays of humiliation. Most importantly during any time of humiliating exhibitionism do you have an orgasm without penetration?

Laura: I enjoy being told what to do. I do as I'm ordered. Immediately. Willingly. Eagerly. I like being a slave, obedient, subservient. Humiliation is just part of it. I always say 'thank you' afterwards too. It's why I like to be caned too. I get a huge erotic charge from being subservient. It makes my nipples get very hard and very erect. And my pussy starts dripping too. I spend my time in a semi-orgasmic state.

Int: 10. Are you ever inebriated/drunk or need to have alcoholic beverages during your sex-capades or do you prefer to be completely sober?

Laura: I don't really drink, so no. I'm very keen to go to the bar and order drinks for my 'guests' though. I like to do that wearing only a bodystocking or else totally naked. My husband follows me with a camera and usually makes sure no one challenges me. My husband often speaks to the manager beforehand. He usually says we're doing a photoshoot, or making a short film, so I never have any bother. Often, the manager gets a small fee to look the other way.

Int: 11. Have you ever passed out while being intensely rough fucked and how many men were involved in that incident(s)

Laura: I do pass out sometimes if the orgasms are really intense. I'm a squirter too and if I squirt lots, I faint. I think three men in each hole at the same time is my usual number. I've fainted about eleven times in total. That's over thirty years. My husband puts me on the bed and stays with me until I come round. Then I have a couple of energy drinks, a short rest and I'm ready to continue.

Int: 12. Role play seems to be something you enjoy, as well, such as your 'weddings'.

Laura: I like my husband to officiate at a fake wedding where he marries me to the men who are there to fuck me. I do this whenever it's three men. I wear a piece of very flimsy white material as a wedding dress and have a wedding night, where my three husbands fuck me in each orifice in turn to consummate the marriage. I really, really, really enjoy that. There's a moment when my husband reads a bit about anal sex from The Joy of Sex, then says, 'I now pronounce you men and wife. You may fuck the bride.' And my husband gets his camera ready and starts taking photographs as my three new 'husbands' rip off my very flimsy 'wedding dress' so I'm standing there in stockings and shoes and then they order me onto the bed where they usually fuck me together and in turns for the entire night. My husband gets some really beautiful photos of me taking three cocks during that sort of adventure.

Int: 13. You have a list of requirements. How did that list begin and how did it evolve over time? Was there ever a circumstance that occurred that something was done to you or with you that was not on the list of requirements, but you enjoyed it so much that you added it and included it in your list of requirements?

Laura: Yes, my list of requirements goes back to making decisions before the adventure so I don't have to be an activities coordinator during sex. I just want to be fucked then and not have any other concerns. I love big cocks and just want to appreciate how they feel as they're rammed into whichever orifice (or orifices) the man has (or men have) chosen to fuck me in.

Int: 14. If I recall correctly, you keep a journal. Is there anything you have written in your journal that you would not, and never will, share with anyone? If not why and is it because it is too kinky or taboo?

Laura: I'm not answering that.

Int: 15. What is the kinkiest thing you like to do?

Laura: I don't label anything as kinky. I just do the things I enjoy. Personally, I don't want anything to do with shit or blood during sex, but that's just my personal preference.

Int: 16. Do you have any limits, meaning you draw a line that you will not cross sexually and or have you ever had your limits challenged or tested to its fullest?

Laura: No limits, no lines, no, other than what has already been mentioned.

Int: 17. Do you maintain contact with any of the men who have provided you with the most gratifying rough sex? Do these men ever reach out to you for encores?

Laura: Sometimes. I did with the first two men. They gave me contacts for other men. They fucked me on two other occasions, once as a duo and once with their white friend who was the official photographer. I got him to use my Polaroid camera. He used up several rolls of film. I tried to stay in touch with a man named Robert. He had the biggest cock I've ever had in me. He fucked me constantly for over two days in every orifice. My anus was mushy and totally stretched out when he'd finished. He made me cry. The pain of insertion was exquisite. I tried to 'book' him again, but he was in big demand. No pun intended. I never had the joy of him ramming his huge cock into me again. Very sad.

Int: 18. While being roughly fucked and used, you enjoy being called bitch, slut, and whore. Do you have any other pet names that you like to be referred to as or what pet name best describes you? Cum Slut, Cum Dumpster, Fuck Toy, Cock Whore or Cock Slut? Did I leave anything out or what is your favorite reference when referring to your sexual self?

Laura: In the heat of the moment, I don't care what I get called. You missed out 'fuck meat' and 'somebody's wife'. I've been called those too. I really don't mind. I just don't like anyone using my actual name. That's for my husband only.

Int: 19. Of all the thousands of pictures your husband has taken, do you have a favorite photo of yourself engaging in sex that you would, if you could frame and hang on the wall in your bedroom?

Laura: Yes, my absolute favorite is a photo of me being fucked by five black men. I'm astride one man who's lying on the floor, his cock deep in my pussy. Another is behind me with his cock in my ass; one of the men has his cock in my mouth and there are two other men kneeling each side of me and I have their cocks in my hands. Very thoughtfully, they're pinching my nipples very hard. I love having my nipples pinched and I'm yelping. My husband took the photo as I was in mid-yelp. I have a very slutty expression on my face. I love my expression and I love that particular photo. If I could have it enlarged to poster-size and have it hanging on my living room wall, I would.

Int: 20. What are some of the qualities about your husband that you love and what are the qualities about you that your husband loves? (If this is too personal a question, I understand if you decline to answer it. This goes for any of the above questions previously asked.)

Laura: I could go on for a long time about my husband because he's given me an incredible life. He lets me live my slut life. He's incredibly supportive. He's my manager, my photographer, my support system, my minder, my everything. I live the way I do because he allows me to. He's my facilitator and he totally understands me and my needs. I've not met anyone like him. Not many men could do what he does. Sometimes, one of the men fucking me will say they'd love to have a wife like me, but the reality is they wouldn't really like their wife licking up three men's cum from a hotel floor, or watching their wife crouching on a bed, a huge black man behind her fucking her ass hard as she says, 'Darling, I love you so much,' to her husband. Most men would not be able to cope with that. My husband does. Nothing fazes him. He's so calm and unflappable. He's the perfect photographer too, discrete, quiet, willing to get into unusual positions to get interesting-angled shots. During my adventures, he says he thinks of me as his photographer's model. Okay, that'll do. Me saying all this'll embarrass him.

Int: Laura, Thank you for answering my questions.

Laura: You're welcome.


ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers