All Comments on 'My Lazy Ex Never Did That To Me!'

by stevetruestories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well written

Loved this tale! It was so believable. Definitely a 5-star story. I've often told my wife that as long as I get to eat pussy, I don't need to fuck. Not that I don't want to fuck, but pleasing her is more important than me getting off. And, if we are going to fuck, it definitely needs to be preceded by bringing her to orgasm with my mouth and tongue! Just one note, the word is "prostate" and not "prostrate", which just means to lie down and is not necessarily connected in any way with sex.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Loved it!

Eating pussy has always been a favorite thing for me, and you explained it well. To bad she didn't experience before, but then again, she got to for the first time. Good for her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Quite a few women are in similar situations as Denise. They don't realize that many younger guys will jump at the chance to go down on them..

Barkley570Barkley570over 9 years ago
Excellent, Erotic and Satisfying

You did yourself proud with this story. So realistic and believeable. Denise acted just the way you would expect in real life; Steve was the perfect young man reacting as I would expect him to - but being so very nice at the same time. I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Study

Good story, but you should learn more about syntax, grammar and using the spell checker.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

It brought back great memories!

Brett78xBrett78xalmost 9 years ago
Best Story Ever!

That brought back delicious memories! Thank you!

Sapper257Sapper257almost 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

Dear Steve,

A very well written story. Just pure love making without crudities.

Will now read your other stories.

Its phenomenal how females enjoy good oral. I find that gives the most powerful climaxes and so satisfying.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

Lucky guy! There is no woman more sexy than someone experienced, and middle aged.........but I mean a woman beyond 50. Maybe even beyond 60. They KNOW what they want, and they know HOW to make love the best.

cousin_chuckcousin_chuckover 1 year ago

Ah, sweet memories of my youth and the older women that wanted it. When I was 24 I hooked up with a blue-eyed doll around 60. I stayed in her bed for a week. And she wasn't the first nor the last older woman I've enjoyed. Grannies are the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous