My Lesbian

Story Info
My best friend uses my mouth for her own pleasure.
2.1k words
4.28
5.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[So, first time uploading here. Hope everyone likes it. I do have a sequel ready to release, but I want to see the reaction to this story first. Please rate it if you like it, and comment if you want more! Thanks!]

Let's start from the beginning...

When I was in high school, I was madly in love with one of the girls that was in my general friend circle. Her name was Samantha. She was average height, but always walked on the tips of her toes, wearing her chuck taylors like they were ballet shoes. Her build was thin and lithe, but with a graceful athleticism that I found hypnotic as she moved. Her skin was strikingly pale, with high cheekbones like a Roman statue of a goddess. Her hair at the time was cut boyishly short (An outward indicator of her preferences, but we'll get there) and it was a rich chocolate brown. Her eyes, often behind stylish glasses besides when she unfrequently wore contact lenses, were a piercing icy blue. I hung on her every word, still finding her irresistible even as we got so close she eventually confessed to me that she was... well... a lesbian. This was uncommon in our part of the world, being in a rural small town, I think the only two other lesbians in a fifty mile radius were an old couple that lived on main Street, three times our age. It made Samantha sad, and a bit frustrated... which is what lead her to ask me for a favor one day...

The first real "chapter" of this story begins on the night of our junior prom. We were very close by this point, she'd confessed her biggest secret, and we'd all but become best friends. She wore contacts that night, giving me butterflies as I looked into her brilliant blue eyes. She was wearing a white a line dress with opalescent gemstone flourishes and a strapless cut. I was madly in love, not that I'd ever say it.

There was a party after the prom hosted by some of our friends, and we ended up in their limo, not quite realizing it was going to end up at a hotel at the end of the night. Rooms had been booked, and without a ride home, and nobody to call at 2am, we just sort of... decided to hang out in a hotel room. The two of us laid on the bed, knowing what everyone else must have been doing in their own rooms. I put my arm around her, as she snuggled against me. This wasn't super uncommon for us, but something about the night felt... different.

We browsed the movie selection on the hotel TV, trying not to acknowledge the pay per view adult films, but Sam started laughing at one of the parody titles, making me hover over it and display the thumbnail. As she giggled maniacally at the silly nature of the porn, I clicked off of it. "No" she said, laughing, reaching for the remote, "I want to read the synopsis!" As she play wrestled for the remote, the TV guide hovered over the next title, a typical lesbian scene. We both looked up as she held the remote, seeing the thumbnail. She looked a bit surprised, staring for a moment.

"What is it?" I asked, looking her up and down, admiring the tight top of her dress, clinging shapely to her perky A cup breasts.

"Doesn't that look just like Emily?" She asked, still fixated on the image of the video on screen.

"Um... I guess..." I said, comparing the nearly nude pornstar to our popular, pretty classmate. Sam stayed on it for a second, breathing heavily before looking at me.

"Could I.... would you mind... if we... watch that?" She asked, biting her lip and blushing a bright red that made her eyes look so much more blue. I nodded slowly, clicking the movie (without considering the charge was billed to whoever was paying for our groups rooms). It started slowly, and I felt myself getting harder. I'm always semi erect around Samantha, but this... I was raging within minutes, the hard bulge in my suit pants was visibly throbbing as Sam stared intently at the screen, while I watched her as much as the pornstars making out in front of us. Samantha pulled the blankets back, putting it over our legs. "Um... I'm getting a bit cold..." She said, and I didn't contradict her blatant lie, even as she pulled her skirt up over her thighs where I couldn't see under the blanket. I decided to follow suit, unbuttoning and unbelting, tugging my pants down under the blanket to get out my hard seven inches, stroking slowly as I watched Sam's hands move under the blanket, up and down as she was no doubt rubbing herself too.

She started panting as the pornstars took turns finger fucking and groping each other, but as one got on her knees, lapping at the others pussy, Sam's eyes went even wider. Her hands froze, so I stopped jerking too. She looked at me for the first time since the movie started. "Lloyd... have you ever... used your mouth like that?" She asked, her voice soft and delicate.

"Yeah. I... I actually really like doing that." I said. She bite her lip, her face turning even more red than I thought possible as she looked down, saying "Do you... could you... maybe do that... for me? I mean-" I cut her off, touching her shoulder.

"Sam. Yes. I... I would like that." I said, fighting hard not to sound to eager as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you" She said, her voice hitching light she might cry as she pulled back the covers, revealing her skirt hiked up awkwardly, putting her lacey white panties on display. They were sheer, delicate looking with a cheeky cut that wasn't quite a thong, but most notable of all was just how wet they were. Sam looked at me, then back at her wet panties as if to say she was unsure how to get ready. I slid off the bed, barely remembering to pull up my pants before turning to face her, unsure if she saw my cock or not as I grabbed her ankles, pulling her to the edge of the bed. I looped my fingers in the sides of her underwear, looking to her for one last confirmation. She looked at me and nodded eagerly. "Lloyd... you're my best friend...," she said, as I saw her sticky wet lips peeling away from the lacey garment as it pulled away. I took it all in as I got on my knees, the silky smooth skin without a hair in sight, the swollen clit as big as a chickpea and the full, long pink labia folds that looked like they'd be able to engulf several inches of cock in their wet, silky embrace before it even touched her slightly gaping opening, where wet sex oozed onto her inner thighs.

I looked into her eyes as I kissed her clit, but just as I made contact, she looked away, back at the screen to keep enjoying the lesbian show on display. I let me tongue taste her sweet nectar as it circled her tight hole, sliding up and down her velvety folds gently teasing her clit with each pass. I savored the sounds of the eager breathing as I toyed with her pleasure orb, feeling her body tense and tremble with each motion of my tongue. Soon, I let my thick, long tongue swirl around her clit, eagerly massaging it with a firm pressure, grinding and sliding faster and faster as I heard moans start to escape her lips. She could have been a pornstar, if only for the incredible vocal performance I felt she was putting on for me as her womanhood quivered and pulsated under my tongue, her hips bucking and writhing as she lost herself in the moment, whimpering, moaning, crying out in pleasure as she started to orgasm. I kept going, sucking her clit in and squeezing it with my lips as my tongue slid side to side on the trapped bud, harder and faster as I slipped a finger deep into her, she called out what I expected to be my name, but instead was "Emily!" As she erupted, squirting a hot spray of clear, slick sex all over my face and hand, my finger stroking her g spot hard and fast until she eventually stopped thrashing. "Lloyd... holy fuck... that was amazing..." she said, running one hand through her hair as the other touched my cheek, my face still between her thighs as I looked up at her. I wanted to ask her if she could help me, but I felt too shy, too afraid to ruin the moment, so I just replied,

"Yeah... um... don't mention it..." as if I'd just helped her with a chore. She put her face in her hands, and I almost thought she was crying until she suddenly sat up, pulling her skirt down over her bare pussy and laughing.

"Wow... I hope you can still look at me after that. How embarrassing, right?" She said, smiling at me with a slightly coy look.

"Oh, um, no not at all. It's no big deal" I said, climbing back onto the bed. My cock ached to be touched, but I played it cool as I put my arm back around her. "So... how about a movie? I mean... not this one..." I said, turning off the porn.

We spent that night watching scary movies until she fell asleep, then I went to the bathroom. I brought her panties with, using them to jerk off before hiding them in my inside jacket pocket.

A couple of weeks went by, and I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in that hotel room. Seemingly, neither could Samantha, because during the last week of school, she invited me to a bonfire at her friend's house. Emily was there, and Sam watched her the whole time as we sat next to each other. I felt a bit out of place, but when Samantha leaned close, and I put my arm around her, I felt better. I could feel a few eyes on us, realizing that we looked like a couple, I smiled with a warm feeling in my heart. However, as the night went on, and we both got a little more turned on, her from Emily, and me from her, I decided to take a chance.

I slowly, softly started dragging my fingers up and down her smooth thigh. I watched as her eyes dilated, but soon, she stood up. "I'm going to grab us a blanket," she said, walking into the house. I sighed, thinking I might have upset her, but when she came back, she looked at me with a devious smile. When I put my arm around her, and my other hand on her thigh, she grabbed my wrist under the blanket and guided it to the button of her tight denim shorts. I unbuttoned them, as friends conversed around us, none of them aware of my fingers slipping into her shorts, pulling her panties to the side and eagerly finding her already swollen clit. I slowly, gently played with it as I felt her start to breath deeper, heavier. As her wetness soaked into the shorts slightly, I plunged my finger into her wet tunnel to lubricate the massaging of her orb. I watched her feet lift up onto her toes as her thighs trembled, and soon she grabbed my wrist hard, closing her eyes as she shuddered softly, her face contorted into an expression of intense sensation, trying not to look to obvious. I pulled my fingers out, looking at how the fire light reflected off the slick wetness.

I barely noticed the time go by, and soon I was at Samantha's house. Her parents knew she was a lesbian, so they didn't mind me spending the night, even sleeping on a spare mattress on the floor of her room. It seemed like I was in my place, with my head between her legs and her wet lips on mine. I made her squirt three times that night, each time savoring the sensation as her pussy gripped and squeezed my fingers at the moment of climax.

So that was how we spent the summer, and most of our senior year. It finally came to an end when another lesbian moved to town, and Allison started dating Sam within the month. I was happy for them, but I'll never forget the taste of her amazing lips, or the way I made her feel... years later, I would find myself between her legs again, but that's another story all together...