All Comments on 'My Lesbian Roommate'

by Magic_Is_Real

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Noticing the misspelled word "masturbate" in the first few sentences signaled a forewarning about the rest of this tale. That little voice inside wasn't wrong, the remainder was no better. I read only because you're a new writer, it's not likely I'll read anything else you submit if this is what you have to offer. You had one chance to introduce yourself and you fucked that up. I gave you a 2* for trying.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Wow. This new year has brought us a lot of good new writers. Your word crafting is superb and you gave us just the right amount of graphic detail for my taste. I never quite got how he ended up rooming with a married pair of lesbians, but who really cares? Please DO keep 'em coming.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

Really ? this is your first story ? Excellent job, I often search the video sights for "Lesbian has first cock" etc. but they were all so fake. This was believable . Please give us a sequel for when Jenn gets back. Should have had 1 more paragraph. Such as ...as Jenn walked back into the door after being away from her wife she was excited to be back with her even though she had a confession to make,she was shocked when she turned the corner and saw her wife naked on the floor with her equally naked roomated fucking her from behind,when Kristina looks up and says "Hi hon, we need to talk..."

bnaylor987bnaylor987over 2 years ago

I love the anonymous chickenshits that say "I wont tell you my name or let you critique me... 2 stars." Fuck off, assholes. I enjoyed it. It's tough to put yourself out there only to have some anonymous asshole say you spelled a word wrong and you suck. Keep writing. I liked this. You may strike out from time to time but you will have more hits than misses if you keep it up. 5 stars and I started following you.

pops12345pops12345over 2 years ago

Great work! Keep it up. Ha ha

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I liked the story itself but it was plagued with typos and grammar errors, so I have to give this 3stars.

You should try a volunteer editor to help with your stories. I tried it and it really helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good. Great theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't like cheating assholes of any ilk. That said, fucking a lesbian is a disgustingly erotic desire of mine. Only once in my life have I ever had the pleasure of cumming in the throat of a confirmed lesbian and it still fuels my Fantasy life.

The story is not complete, what's Jenn's response to these events? How does she handle her wife's betrayal in light of hiding it during their loving conversations during her time away?

MAXXIMUS1320MAXXIMUS1320over 2 years ago

Enjoyed story, like to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed throughout! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the finest stories I've read on Literotica in over 10 years! Thanks for sharing it. Excellent dialogue, pacing, character presentation and development, situational description, and, oh yeah, the sex.

Ignore the spelling master.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 2 years ago

Well imagined, well written, well done! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully there's a sequel.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

hot, excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But, man, learn how to spell mastUrbating.

Nice buildup. But needed more details about what things felt like while he was fucking her. How did her boobs feel? Needs her reaction/s to him touching her, playing with her nipples, sucking them. Complimenting him when he did it the way she wanted/liked. Instructions to him to keep doing what he was doing or how he should modify it.

Interesting that her bush was hairy. Why did she keep it that way?

He admired her ass. What did he do to it? Nothing. Sad.

Needed dialog with her asking him how he was enjoying what she was doing to him when she played with his cock and sucked it. Is that the way you like it? Should I do it faster? Slower? Harder? Softer?

She enjoyed playing with his cock so much, you'd think she'd want to keep playing with it a long time before he had his orgasm. Some nice edging, perhaps. Some joint/mutual teasing masturbation of each other would have been good.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For your first time this is fantastic other writers have years over you and don’t get that sort of capability for captivating the reader ! Others have said that they would like it to continue and I feel they are definitely correct in that and that this story could define their past and future. Keep it going both the great story and your desire x Richard Lane 5+

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Fantastic! 5 +++++ stars. Sequel planned? If not, it's OK, just write more stories. Really good. The build-up to the actual love making was presented very well. Really hope you write more stories. Keep up the good/great work.

slightlyeroticgwcslightlyeroticgwcover 2 years ago

I'm glad I stumbled upon you at the start of your literotica adventure. Great story, exciting and moved along at a good pace. I hope to see more from you.

captainyesterdaycaptainyesterdayabout 2 years ago

We need a sequel where he does the same thing to Jenn too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No, don’t include Jenn on the fun. It’s more exciting and hotter if they kept on cheating behind her back.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

Interesting story. Toward the end I began to wonder if the “trip” was to give the wife time to seduce the guy so she could get pregnant. I’m guessing lesbians don’t need birth control so she should be fertile. Interesting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love super politically incorrect stories like this. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

Well told.

But there could have been more in the way of foreplay. Detailed foreplay.

When they were finally going to fuck, it'd have been nice if she took his cock in hand and rubbed her pussy with it. Teasing herself and him by placing his cock head near her vagina. And finally, when she couldn't stand it any longer, she should have been the one to push his cock into her pussy.

Also, why nothing with her ass?

And, really, you need an editor/proofreader. Except for halfway down page 3, where you correctly spell it MASTURBATING, every time before you spelled it MASTERBATING. Annoying. Distracting.

And, for example, you use the word LAY (or LAYING), when you should have said LIE (or LYING).

Close to being five stars, but not quite.

Four stars.

PrimavoltaPrimavoltaover 1 year ago

Hot story - five stars

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lost me on the first few paragraphs talking about how much he doesn't know about women.

djripdjrip10 months ago

Love lesbian roommates! Hope things work out with Jenn 🤞

roveroneroverone4 months ago

Cock is king story...pry bar between her and her wife...a lot of men's fantasy...

but do LOVE you gave her a full lush muffin....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous