My Lesbian Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scratched her hair and told her she was a good girl, then told her to make him cum. She nodded happily, and took him into her mouth again. As he watched his cock slide in and out of her mouth, enjoying the feeling of full immersion and the thick spit dripping down her chin, he stroked her hair and told her how proud he was of her. He told her that she always did such a good job of sucking his cock. He told her she was becoming a perfect little slave for his dick, and that she was better than any other whore he fucked. When he saw how happy his praise made her, and how happy she was to swallow his dick, the guilt about taking her from Jenn melted away. This was clearly what she wanted. What sort of woman would spend an entire day practicing deep throating just to make a man happy? For Kristina, clearly, his cock and his cum were rewards enough. This lesbian was born to be his cockslave, and he was going to enjoy her fully, wife be damned.

He felt an orgasm coming as he mused, and started fucking Kristina's face aggressively. She moaned and opened her mouth wider, spit dripping down her face. As the orgasm hit, he jammed his cock down her throat, and felt her throat contract around him as he came into her esophagus.

He pulled out, and she was looking up at him adoringly. "You've never used my mouth like that before. Are you happy?"

He nodded at his lesbian fucktoy, spit all over her face and tits, and nodded.

"I want to give you a reward," he said, and took her hand, pulling her up off of the floor.

He led her up the stairs, and into her room, then had her lay on her bed. His cock was already hard again, a byproduct of his excitement and the superhuman stamina produced by a week of constant blowjobs.

On the bed, Kristina was shaking. Looking up at him, legs spread, thick thatch of pubes unable to conceal her very wet, very swollen, very ready cunt. "Is this...?' Her eyes went to his cock, and she pushed her hips up almost automatically.

He nodded. "I'm proud of you. I don't think there's anything more for you to learn about sucking cock. It's time to move on."

Her whole body was quivering, now. "Please..."

He moved between her legs, cock hovering over her sodden cunt, and took in the view. There she was, short black hair framing her heart shaped face as she looked at him with abject longing. Her large breasts lay on her chest, nipples erect, her curvy hips leading down to the mess of untrimmed black curly pubic hair that parted to reveal her cunt.

She strained, trying to bring her eager pussy up to the cock hovering a few inches above it. He grabbed her hips and pushed her down, holding her against the bed as she continued to writhe in involuntary desire.

"I haven't cum since I sucked your cock," she told him. "I wanted to save myself for you. I don't want to cum from anything but your cock."

He let out a low moan of desire, and lowered himself so his cock was just touching Kristina's outer pussy lips. She whined in desire, trying to push him in, seeking out his cock. But he held her down.

He began to rub himself against her, running his cock along the moisture on her outer lips, enjoying the knowledge that no man had been here for a long time.

He slid his cock down further, eventually, and pressed his tip against Kristina's greedy hole. He could feel her cunt yielding, but he hadn't pushed fully in, applying just enough pressure to avoid sliding in. "Please," she whispered, "please. I need to know how your cock feels."

He ran his hands up and down her smooth thighs, dick throbbing, enjoying the moment. Memorizing it. And then he pushed in: the glorious feeling of penetrating her, the glorious knowledge that she was finally getting what she had needed for so long.

He bottomed out inside of her, and she came, cunt spasming around his cock, a moan of pleasure and relief escaping her as the pent up lust of the past few days was released from her body. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in, passionately kissing him as she shook, moaning into his mouth. He kissed her back with a relish, still deep inside of her.

He came up for air and saw Kristina smiling up at him lovingly. "Thank you," she said, and he smiled, and kissed her again.

"Are you ready for me to actually fuck you now?"

She laughed, her tits bouncing. "God, yes. Your cock feels amazing. I don't think I ever want you to stop fucking me."

"I'm sure we can find a way to make that work."

He pulled back, gently, and she moaned, as if she was losing a piece of herself. He slid in again, and she sighed and relaxed as he filled her cunt with his throbbing cock. He fucked her slowly for a while, letting her get used to the feeling of a real dick, and savoring the tight silky feeling of her cunt. She lay back, eyes closed, breathing deeply, a look of almost meditative bliss on her face as he slowly fucked her. They spent a while like that, the room quiet save for their slow breathing, the afternoon sun coming through the windows, his languid movements adding to the air of relaxation.

He caressed her as he fucked her, moving his hand from her cheek to her breast, feeling its fullness, it's firmness, grazing his hand over her large nipple, then gently rubbing it with his thumb, all the while continuing his slow thrusts in and out, in bliss as he plumbed every inch of her lesbian cunt with his shaft. He kissed her, slowly, enjoying how tenderly she kissed him back. She was his, now, and he knew no woman would be able to satisfy her again.

After a while, he needed more. He leaned back upright, and began fucking her more intensely, enjoying the slap of his thighs against hers, and his balls swinging into her ass. Kristina bit her lip and started moaning, begging him to use her pussy, that she wanted his cock to feel as good as it possibly could.

He lifted her right leg over his shoulders, their sweat mingling. He grabbed it with both arms and used it to pull himself into her, jamming his cock as far as it could go with every long thrust. She moaned, and reached down to rub her clit with a small hand. He groaned as he watched her rub herself, fucking her harder as he felt a climax coming. Sure enough, he came, and as he pushed deeper into her, cock spasming, she came, too, her leg shaking as he held it.

Spent, he let her leg down, and leaned down to kiss her. They stayed like that, kissing, for a while, playing with each other's mouths and tongue, enjoying the feeling of connection, his cock still buried deep in her cum filled cunt, connection lasting long after the orgasm. He nipped at her lip, and she pulled back, giggling. The accompanying contractions in her cunt pushed his now flaccid cock out, which only made her laugh harder. He laughed, too, caught up in her joy, and shook his head at the insanity of the situation.

He rolled off her into her bed, laughing, and she snuggled up against him. She put her head on his shoulder, and draped her arm across his chest, pulling herself into him. "Thank you," she whispered, and he stroked her hair. "You're welcome," he said, and closed his eyes as she nestled up closer against him. Before long, her breathing slowed. He glanced down and saw her sleeping on his chest, curled up against him, smiling. He closed his eyes, smiling. He was sleeping in his roommate's bed with her wife coiled around him, having just given her the best fucking of her life. He sighed. He still didn't know how they were going to handle Jenn, but he knew the creature holding herself against him, cum leaking out of her, was now his.