My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my... that's scandalous," she gasped. "Scandalous... and perfect!"

I suppose I should have pointed out earlier that the members of Mrs. Garza's book club meeting tonight were all ladies who had become acquainted with eachother at 'Lila's Grotto,' which is a very upscale nightclub that they all patronized on a fairly regular basis. It's basically a hide-a-way exclusively for women, located about twenty minute's drive from campus. I knew about the place because Mrs. Morgenstern had actually taken me there with her. Several times. Basically, Lila's Grotto is a private lesbian club for older, better-educated, & affluent women. It was only after I discovered that the bookclub was for a group of these women that that I decided that my sexy lingerie would be welcomed/appreciated, and apparently Mrs. Garza agreed wholeheartedly!

"Now listen, Kenzi," she confided to me with amusement, "this will be much more fun if neither one of us acts as if anything's amiss when you appear as my maid, showing my friends in wearing only this tiny scandalous little outfit of yours! You look so incredibly sexy!"

Emma was to remain in the kitchen during the evening, helping prepare refreshments. Basically, I'd start out serving the ladies hot tea, with glasses of wine coming later. Emma had also made these cute little cucumber & tomato sandwiches, along with some hot scones that her mother had taught her how to bake. I tried one. They were actually quite good.

Mrs. Garza's female book club guests began to arrive between five & six, with me taking their jackets & escorting them into the living room. It was cool outside, but not particularly cold. The first woman to arrive was a Mrs. Jordan, who owned a pet grooming business. Her eyes widened as I opened the door to invite her in.

In addition to my very sexy black & white French Maid lingerie showing off my entire body (especially emphasizing my long legs and cute little butt) I had on these cute white cardboard cuffs around my wrists, white fishnet stockings that reached up to my thighs, sexy black high-heeled shoes, and a cute little black & white maid's cap atop my cascading blonde hair. I was quite the package, with the overall effect nothing short of stunning. Even Emma confided to me that if she was a lesbian woman she'd definitely want to take me to her bed! We both laughed.

I behaved very professionally & aloof as instructed, as I took Mrs. Jordan's jacket, before then showing her into the living room where the book club would be meeting. Mrs. Garza barely looked my way as I announced her. Mrs. Jordan, meanwhile, continued staring at my body in wide wonder.

"Where-ever did you find this little beauty?" Mrs. Jordan immediately asked her hostess. "The girl is a goddess!"

"Who, Mandy?" Mrs. Garza replied, nonchalantly. (We had agreed that I would be known as 'Mandy' in front of the ladies tonight!) "Yes, I suppose she's quite pretty."

Mrs. Jordan stared at her with unbelieving eyes.

There were seven women in total who attended tonight's book club, and all seven were pleasantly taken aback to see me appearing before them as a sexy French Maid, taking their coats and serving them, with all seven anxiously asking Mrs. Garza where-ever did she find me. But she continued to play her little game, acting unimpressed, and telling them I was simply a girl brought in to clean up around the house. Emma, secretly watching from the kitchen, found the whole thing hilarious!

"They can't stop staring at you," she laughed. "And Mrs. Garza's driving them crazy by pretending that you're just the hired help!"

By the time I was serving glasses of wine, several of the ladies were losing enough of their inhibitions to touch me as I passed by, with either a manicured hand gently caressing my thigh and/or patting/squeezing my butt. I, of course, pretended not to notice, which only made such behavior more frequent, while the book club barely pretended discussing their book, which nobody appeared interested in anymore.

Of course, eventually Mrs. Garza let them all in on her joke, and introduced me as a one of her students filling in for her actual maid, with pretty Emma then agreeing to come out and take a bow for her delicious scones. But several of the older women were still very interested in myself, asking me if I'd ever consider working as a real maid, or perhaps a swimsuit/lingerie model, or maybe even a go-go dancer at Lila's Grotto. One woman even suggested I become an escort for women like herself. She was serious, too, saying she'd be willing to hire me that very weekend!

Another book club member there that night turned out to be an actual medical doctor - her full name: Esther Mouseli, MD. She was a tall, dark-haired Eurasian woman in her fifties, with dark eyes and a piercing gaze. She complimented me on my beauty, and then surprised me by asking if I'd had my flu shot yet! I hadn't, and she insisted that I visit her and get it taken care of at once. I considered politely declining her offer, but as she was both beautiful and dominant (which is a very powerful combination for a naturally submissive young woman like myself), I found myself accepting one of her business cards and promising to call her the very next day.

"Dr. Mouseli is an excellent gynecologist," Mrs. Garza later informed me. "You should definitely go see her. She's got quite the reputation, and it's not easy getting an appointment with her. She must really like you!"

She wasn't the only one. Several of the other ladies wanted to know where I lived and when they might get a chance to see me again. Eventually Mrs. Garza saw them all out and closed the door, toasting the success of tonight's gathering with Emma and myself by opening a bottle of champagne. I think it's safe to say that the lady of the house was very pleased with how everything worked out while Emma was relieved to have secured her position, thanks to me. Of course. Mrs. Garza insisted we each drink a second glass of champagne, and then a third. When it was time for me to leave, she suggested that perhaps I shouldn't drive home, and urged me to stay the night.

"I have to get up early tomorrow for your class, professor," I explained. "And so does Emma!"

"No, you don't," she laughed. "Both of you follow me."

"We have Spanish class at eight," my friend informed the professor, as we followed her upstairs to her bedroom.

"No, you don't, because I won't even be there. I'm going to phone one of my graduate assistants to cover for me. Perhaps the class can watch a film. Which means that the two of you can sleep in tomorrow!"

"Does that mean Kenzi can share my room, Mrs. Garza?" Emma asked, hopefully.

"Actually, no," the lady of the house responded. "I've decided that you two girls will be sharing my huge bed with me tonight!"

Emma and I stared at one another, but saw no real reason to disagree.

"May I at least go and change into my nightie?" Emma asked. "And maybe find an extra one for Kenzi?"

"No need," Mrs. Garza said. "I've got the heat on... so why don't you & your friend both sleep nude?"

Again, Emma & I stared at one another. I thought at first that maybe Mrs. Garza was joking. But Emma knew better, and she began to slowly undress. And then so did I. Meanwhile, Mrs. Garza made her phone call as she walked into her bathroom, and when she came out a few minutes later she had on expensive-looking dark blue satin pajamas. She smiled as she approached the bed that Emma & I now occupied, both of us completely nude and looking at her apprehensively.

"Don't you both look delicious?" she observed, as she climbed in with us, licking her lips. "Why don't we get started with some good-night kissing?"

She kissed me, followed by Emma, and then insisted we kiss one another.

"Slowly," she ordered. "We're in no hurry."

Oh, yeah. I should probably add that Emma and I BOTH received "A's" in Mrs. Garza's Spanish class when grades came out at the end of that semester! We earned them!

********************************************************

The next morning I awoke, still nude, and lying right next to my friend Emma, who also remained completely naked from last night. I could see in the early morning light Mrs. Garza's lipstick kiss-marks on my friend's beautiful little butt, and expected that my own derriere was similarly marked. I very quietly got up and grabbed my clothes, dressing in the hallway before letting myself out. I then hurried home.

Upon arriving back at my place I showered and changed, and then, remembering that I still had Dr. Mouseli's business card, I called the number on it to make an appointment with her nurse, who told me that she'd been expecting to hear from me. We then made an appointment for right after my aerobic's class that night at the gym.

"Wait a minute, " I suddenly remembered. "Aerobics class doesn't wrap-up until 7:30... isn't the medical center be closed by then?"

"No, don't go to the medical center," she said. "Come right over to Dr. Mouseli's house. Her home address is listed on the card."

"Thank you," I responded, seeing that this was the case. "And to whom am I speaking?"

"I'm Julie. I'm her nurse. Actually, I'm a student nurse, but I'll be the one assisting her with your examination."

"I look forward to meeting you in person, Julie."

"Me, too! Dr. Mouseli was VERY impressed with you, by the way. She told me you're incredibly gorgeous!"

"Well, that was certainly nice of her!"

"Oh, one more thing, Miss Kittle..."

"Call me Kenzi, please!"

"Okay, Kenzi... Dr. Mouseli wants to know the name of your primary care physician so that she can have your medical records sent here before your examination."

I hadn't realized that being vaccinated required a full examination, but I informed her that it was Dr. Ketterly back in Latrelle, my hometown. Nurse Julie thanked me and we hung up. I then called Professor Garza, who was awake by then, and thanked her for a wonderful evening.

"I'm quite sure that it's I who should be thanking you," she laughed. "You really must come over again... and sometime soon. Emma & I greatly enjoyed your company, sweet girl!"

********************************************************

That night, Lucille's aerobics class went long. I actually had to sneak out early, without changing clothes or even showering. I raced to the home address listed on Dr. Mouseli's business card for my appointment at her private residence. Nurse Julie met me at the door. She was a very cute young girl with stylishly short black hair and wearing a very short white nurse's skirt.

"Oh my... you look like you just ran all the way here," she laughed, and I realized that I must have looked quite the mess, all sweaty & bedraggled. "Come inside and take off your jacket!"

Meanwhile, I found myself staring at her legs in that short white skirt she wore. She must have noticed.

"I'm just a student nurse," she explained. "I'd never wear this dress at the medical center. But Dr. Mouseli insists on a certain level of informality here at her house, and she says she prefers seeing me in mini-skirts."

"You look very pretty," I told her, aware that her first impressions of me could hardly be comparable. "I just left aerobics class ten minutes ago!"

"You look lovely, as well," she laughed. "I see now why the doctor was so insistent on taking you on as a patient!"

"Oh, I'm not a patient," I said. "But she agreed to give me a flu shot..."

At this point I was interrupted by Dr. Mouseli entering the room. She looked at me and smiled, amused at my unkempt appearance.

"What happened to you?" she asked, before then continuing. "Did you have to pass through a hurricane to get here?" She then turned to her nurse. "Julie, take Kenzi upstairs into my bathroom and bathe her. I can't examine a beautiful girl in this condition, now can I?"

Before I could respond, Nurse Julie had taken me by the hand and led me out of the room and up Dr. Mouseli's thickly carpeted stairs towards the bathroom adjoining her master bedroom. While I knew I was simply there for a flu shot I nevertheless felt like I was getting the royal treatment, and despite some misgivings, I actually felt flattered.

"Are you really going to bathe me?" I asked the pretty nurse.

"Doctor's orders," she responded, and then continued talking in a quiet voice: "Dr. Mouseli is an excellent physician," she informed me, "but she's also highly unorthodox, particularly when her patient is a beautiful young woman like yourself. Most of her patients are women much older than you, Kenzi, and she never brings them here!"

While I thought about this, Nurse Julie turned on the spigot, filling the doctor's enormous bathtub with hot water, adding a cap full of bubble bath, while I began getting undressed. When I was completely nude, Julie helped me into the tub, grabbed a bar of the doctor's expensive beauty soap, and began washing me as if she was a lady's maid and I was mistress of the manor. It felt wonderful. I closed my eyes to fully take in the luxurious sensation.

"Are you enjoying yourself," Dr. Mouseli's voice broke into my train of thought as she entered the room. She then admiringly added: "don't you look beautiful?"

I nodded, smiling, while Nurse Julie's hands soaped my breasts. The doctor sat down on a nearby stool to enjoy the sight of her pretty nurse bathing her beautiful nude young patient. After it was over, she supervised Julie rinsing me off and then patting my body dry with a large bath towel.

"Take her into my dressing room," she then ordered the young nurse. "And use my make-up drawer to doll her up a bit."

This confused me, of course. I mean, WHY get a patient 'dolled-up' for a medical examination? When the doctor left the room I voiced my curiosity/concern to Julie.

"Like I told you earlier," she explained. "Dr. Mouseli is an excellent physician, but she's also highly unconventional. And," she added, lowering her voice: "she's a bit on the kinky side!"

"Really?" I asked. "How so?"

"It's kind of hard to explain, as she doesn't exactly stick to a script. But I can already tell you that she's highly interested in getting to know your pretty body better, and she happens to be a woman who's used to getting her own way!"

I actually felt a little tingle of excitement as I took all of this in, as I've always been both intimidated and attracted by dominant older women, which I suppose explains how I got to have a lesbian sugar mama (in Mrs. Morgenstern) in the first place. Dominant older women tend to bring out my naturally submissive nature.

Sure enough, when Dr. Mouseli returned, she was carring a plastic tie and some velcro straps. After complimenting Julie on my make up, she then ordered me to hold out my wrists, which she then bound together with the plastic tie behind my back. Next she ordered me to stand up, before then fastening the velco straps around my ankles.

"I want to test your coordination, Kenzi dear," she explained. "You can't walk, but you can still hop, I assume?"

I stared at her in confusion, but nodded my head. "But why..."

"I want you to hop from here to my bed in the next room," the doctor interrupted. It was then that I first noticed her right hand holding a riding crop. "I want to see if you can keep your balance. Julie, stay close and catch her should she appear to be about to fall down."

Fortunately, the entire floor was thickly carpeted. But I was still unsure as to what exactly was going on. Why would she be asking me to hop?

"Move," she ordered, slapping at my ass with her riding crop!

"Wait a minute," I cried. "I never agreed to this!"

Again her riding crop came down, slapping me on the side of my thigh. It stung, but it was more humiliating than anything else. I looked at nurse Julie, and she looked back at me sympathetically, but didn't interfere.

"Stop it," I cried. "That hurts."

At this point, Dr. Mouseli put down the riding crop, but only so that she could reach into a drawer and take out a ball gag that she quickly put into my mouth to keep me from crying out anymore. Then she picked up her riding crop once again and pointed towards her bed in the next room.

"Hop," she ordered, licking her lips with an evil leer on her face, as her riding crop once again slapped me on the ass. And so hop is what I did. I slowly began hopping towards her bed. It wasn't easy. I could see the excitement on the older woman's face as she watched my breasts & ass jumping for her enjoyment. Even nurse Julie appeared to be getting turned on. It took me a good minute-&-a-half to cover the short distance from her vanity table to the bed, with her using the riding crop on my butt a couple more times to keep me moving. When I collapsed face down upon her bed, she was laughing!

"That was wonderful," she exclaimed. "Your beautiful nude body looked so very luscious bouncing up and down like that!"

I could only whimper in response, as the ball gag prevented my saying anything more meaningful. My ass still stung a bit from her riding crop, even though she really hadn't struck me all that hard. Certainly not hard enough to leave a mark.

"Here, let me kiss it and make it better," she laughed, sitting down on the bed beside me and then planting several kisses on my warm butt. "Now... that wasn't so bad, was it?"

While I lay there helpless, nurse Julie then helped Dr. Mouseli move my body completely up onto the bed, where the two of them began kissing, caressing, and fondling me, still in my bound & gagged condition. I must admit, I found myself thoroughly enjoying their intimate attentions. Off came the velcro straps around my ankles, and then, with me lying down on my stomach, the doctor stuck her tongue up my behind while her hands tightly grabbed at my ass, with her then performing expert analingus on me, before then biting down on my right butt cheek, leaving a mark. Meanwhile, Julie had removed the ball gag from my mouth and began passionately kissing me on my lips, with me enthusiastically kissing her back.

My surrender by now was complete, and so the doctor used scissors to cut off the plastic tie binding my wrists, and turning me over onto my back, she pulled my legs apart and stuck her face right up against my pussy so as to perform cunnilingus on me, once again in an expert fashion. Her pretty nurse used the occasion to begin greedily licking, kissing, and sucking on my breasts. I was in complete submissive heaven.

During a break in the action, Dr. Mouseli actually got around to actually examining me, all the while kissing, caressing, & fondling my nude body. She checked my vital signs, blood pressure, and even looked into my ears, nose, & mouth along with my other orifices. At one point she ordered nurse Julie to go get what she said was a feminine hygiene product that she'd been developing, meant to be inserted into a woman's private parts so as to clean & disinfect, as it were. But instead of explaining to me how to apply it myself, she instead positioned me face down & ass up so she could apply it herself.

Nurse Julie then brought her a strap-on, which she put on around her abdomen while I watched. The nurse then applied the ointment directly onto the strap-on so that Dr. Mouseli could mount me from behind and slide it into my pussy. She then took her sweet time riding me, with Julie watching us admiringly as I was getting fucked by this older & more dominant lesbian doctor.

"You two look really hot together," the girl gushed. "The curves of Kenzi's body are to to die for!"

"Would you like to help me apply the ointment?" the doctor then asked her pretty nurse, and without waiting for a reply she pulled the strap-on out of my body, and began taking it off of herself, before then helping Julie to put it on. As I watched them, I patiently remained on my elbows & knees with my ass up in the air, as the two women traded places on the bed. I could tell that nurse Julie had never fucked another woman from behind before, but she seemed very excited as she inserted the dildo into my pussy with her hands then grabbing my hips.