My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride her, girl," Dr. Mouseli laughingly encouraged, as her nurse began slowly fucking me doggy style. "Slap her ass! Yeah, just like that!"

This was hardly the first time another woman had taken me from behind with a strap-on, but it WAS the first time the other woman was approximately my same age. Julie handled it like a pro, lovingly stroking my body with her nails digging into the flesh of my hips & ass as she gently rocked me back & forth! When she was finished, she pushed me down onto my stomach and laid herself down on top of me, burying her face in my blonde hair.

Both she & Dr. Mouseli then lovingly began kissing my back, bottom, and legs for the better part of an hour as we three lay there in exhaustion. They especially seemed to love it when I'd seductively wiggle my ass as if begging for more. Dr. Mouseli then repeated a comment that I'd heard many times before from my lesbian sugar mama, Mrs. Morgenstern, in stating that she dearly wanted to brand her initials permanently onto my curvy rump.

And yes, she also gave me my flu shot, also right there on my curvy little butt. Before I left to return home, I had a new primary care physician, with Dr. Mouseli and her pretty young nurse insisting that I see them every month. Yes, it seemed that I now had a health care plan that was entirely free of charge, and filled with all kinds of amazing benefits! It would seem that being a beautiful young submissive sex slave certainly had its privileges!

********************************************************

Of course, Lucille was not entirely happy about my leaving her aerobics class early. Lucille, by the way, is the thirty-something young black woman who owns & operates the fitness center I attend twice a week. She played varsity basketball for State back in the day, and remained in tip-top physical shape. My membership at her very exclusive gym was based on my doing things for her, including her being able to enjoy my body whenever she desired doing so.

"Yes, I know you had to get your flu shot," she told me when I called her the next day. "But it's very frustrating for me when I have to shower alone following an aerobics workout where I've been watching all of these pretty college girls moving their sexy young asses to music. And YOU get to be in my class for free!"

"I'm so sorry, Lucille," I cried. "And I'll make it up to you, I promise! I'll do anything you want!"

As it turned out, she wanted something totally unexpected.

Unbeknownst to me, Lucille had a brother who was a police officer in Philadelphia, and all of the rioting & protests following police shootings of black men in certain cities had disturbed her greatly, as did many of her black girlfriends demanding the defunding of police departments and repeating slogans like "all cops are bastards!" It upset her that Black Lives Matter had made it appear as if all black people were united against law enforcement. After all, her BROTHER was law enforcement!

It was while in this frame of mind that Lucille had actually written an article expressing her views on the subject. And apparently it was heartfelt and entirely appropriate, as an online magazine catering to black university women was even prepared to publish it, assuming she could come up with an illustration with which to accompany it. Without a drawing or a photo, she was told, the likelihood of they're using it was slim. But WHAT to use?

One of Lucille's best friends was an older black woman named Denise, who happened to be a talented photographer, and together they came up with a concept that they decided to pursue. They would show a black female police officer with a handcuffed Antifa/BLM protester. As they discussed the idea further they decided to show the black policewoman arresting a pretty white female protester, and finally a pretty blonde NUDE female protester. Denise wanted Lucille to be the female cop, and WHO do you suppose they decided to cast as the beautiful nude blonde protester?

As I had already promised Lucille to do anything that she asked me to, I listened carefully as they mapped out their idea. I did NOT want my face to be seen, and so they both agreed to photograph the two of us walking away from the camera in the alley just behind where Lucille lived. All that viewers would be able to see would be a black female cop arresting an unidentified nude blonde girl. Lucille was able to get a policewoman's uniform easily enough, and then to show that I was with Antifa/BLM, Denise was able to acquire stencils with which to paint a six-inch high clenched 'black power salute' fist on my left ass-cheek. This meant, of course, my lying perfectly still for two hours while Denise created her artwork on my naked behind. And yes, like Lucille, Denise seemingly enjoyed being around nude white girls! I had her fingerprints all over my butt by the time she'd finished.

In the end, the photographs that the older woman took of us were striking. What you saw was a tough-looking black female police officer escorting a beautiful nude handcuffed white girl with a BLM tattoo featured prominently on her shapely little rear end. The web-site publishers loved it, as well, and immediately published Lucille's entire piece. I was later told that a LOT of the women of color reading that particular publication were lesbians, and they really liked the photo, as well!

Lucille & Denise both promised me that none of the other pics would ever see the light of day, as Denise had taken at least two dozen shots overall. In one of them. the black police officer held a leash in her hands attached to a collar around the white girl's neck, while in another one the police officer's hand was on the white girl's butt. In another one the policewoman held the handcuffed white girl perched upon her lap, while in another, just for fun, she showed the police officer kissing the white girl's butt while her hands held tightly the captive girl's nude body.

Once our photo shoot had concluded, we discovered to my dismay that the black paint on my ass wasn't coming off with just soap & water, and so Lucille had to drive to a hobby store downtown to purchase a small bottle of paint thinner, leaving me alone with Denise at Lucille's place. As I was still nude and she still had the handcuffs, she coaxed me into kneeling down over Lucille's couch, with her then handcuffing my wrists to a nearby nightstand, leaving me bent over and completely helpless. At this point I realized that I was basically at her mercy, but I also discovered that the whole situation was highly erotic, as well. Denise was a black woman in her forties, with a dominant nature not unlike Lucille's, and here I was, her nude blonde captive.

Anyway, she talked with me about school while running her hands up the back of my thighs, and soon those same hands were squeezing my behind while she told me how beautiful she thought I was. At this point I decided to accept that she was probably going to have sex with me no matter what, and so I asked her if she'd like me to give her a nude lap dance. She was surprised at the offer, but also suspicious, as I think she thought I might try running away as soon as she unlocked the cuffs. But I surprised her by asking her to put the handcuffs back on me after I was no longer manacled to the nighstand. She then put on some slow music and I gave her at least three very sexy & slow erotic lap-dances.

Her hands were all over me the entire time, and after the third song ended her lips & tongue were travelling all over me, as well! She enjoyed my breasts, and especially my ass! Her hands were everywhere. At one point she asked me if I knew where Lucille kept her strap-on, and I told her where. She then took me doggy-style on Lucille's bed, before then going down on me from behind. Her tongue explored pretty much every inch of me. By the time Lucille returned, I was exhausted, although I did my best not to show it as Lucille & Denise then used the paint thinner to remove the remainder of the 'black power' tattoo from off of my ass.

********************************************************

Of course, that night I forwarded Lucille's article to Mrs. Morgenstern, including the photos of me being 'arrested' by black 'police officer' Lucille. My sugar mama was highly impressed, saying that my ass had never looked better!

"Perhaps that can be our Halloween couples costume idea?" she suggested, should we attend a costume party. "I'll be the female police officer and you can be the nude girl I'm escorting to jail!"

"And what happens to me when we get there?"

"You'll find out this Friday night," she laughed. And she was right!