My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about I fix you ladies something to drink?" Mrs. Dalton asked, as we stared at the nude girl moving her body on the big screen. The lady of the house happily went back behind the bar, and quickly began preparing several glasses. I really didn't want anything, and neither did Mrs. Morgenstern, but she requested two Vodka martinis anyway to avoid appearing ungrateful for Mrs. Dalton's hospitality. "As for you other pretty young girls," Mrs. Dalton laughed, "let me offer you each a blended mango slushie... it's my own special recipe!"

"Thank you both for coming," Caityln whispered to me as Mrs. Dalton blended the drinks. "I don't think I'd want to be here by myself!"

"Let me know when you want to leave," I whispered back. "Mrs. Morgenstern will be happy to drive us all back to school!"

"Thank you... but I really don't want to insult our hostess," Caitlyn replied, glancing towards Mrs. Dalton, pouring a copious amount of vodka into her blender. "She and her two friends have been really nice to us so far."

I could tell that she was nervous, but doing her very best to appear to be enjoying herself. Abbi & Karina came across the same way. They looked as if they didn't especially want to be here, but were anxious to please the older women with whom they were hoping would accompany them to next weekend's sorority social.

"Let's all get comfortable," Mrs. Dalton urged, as she began distributing the drinks. "You ladies can throw your things over there," she added, referring to Mrs. Mitchell & Mrs. Romero, who were both removing their jackets, and laying them over a chair.

Soon everybody was lounging comfortably upon the huge couch, sitting together in pairs. I was, of course, right next to Mrs. Morgenstern, with Caitlyn cuddling beside Mrs. Dalton. Abbi was in the arms of Mrs. Mitchell, while Karina was once again perched upon the lap of Mrs. Romero. There was some light kissing and petting going on, as everybody quietly sipped their drinks while watching the nude girl on the video.

"Is she hot, or what?" Mrs. Dalton asked aloud, as the pretty stripper sensually moved her naked body on the big screen. "I love stripper clips... beautiful young women dancing nude to music excites me!"

"Very true," Mrs. Mitchell added, her fingertips running up Abbi's leg.

"We've got several beautiful young girls with us here right now," Mrs. Romero casually observed. "Perhaps they'd enjoy showing us what they look like beneath those pretty dresses?"

"What an excellent idea," chimed in Mrs. Mitchell, before then turning to Abbi, and suggesting: "How about it, pretty thing? Why don't I help you out of that dress so that you can feel more comfortable?"

And, just like that, Caitlyn, Abbi, Karina, and myself were all being urged to disrobe. I looked at Mrs. Morgenstern, who murmured: "You've already come this far... so why not?"

And so, just like that, I stood up and allowed Mrs. Morgenstern to unzip the back of my little white silk dress and help me out of it. As I wasn't wearing a bra underneath, I emerged topless, with only my tiny little white thong panties remaining. The other older women clapped appreciatively as I then performed a slow turn, resulting in the other three young girls beginning to undress, as well. All of the older women, including Mrs. Morgenstern, were enjoying the show, although I could see that none of the older ladies showed any inclination to join us in getting naked, although Mrs. Mitchell did remove her flowery blouse.

"Keep going, girls," Mrs. Dalton laughed, her eyes on me. "Remove the panties!"

"Now, now... we're in no hurry," Mrs. Morgenstern suddenly spoke up. "Let's give these girls a chance to adjust to their surroundings."

I could see the three younger women looking gratefully at Mrs. Morgenstern, as if somewhat relieved. I don't believe they were ready to get naked just yet. Caitlyn & myself had both stripped before an audience of women once before at my aforementioned party, but I could see that neither Abbi nor Karina were at all comfortable doing so, as they both remained in their colorful little bras & panties. I motioned to Caitlyn to help me in easing their discomfort, and she understood immediately.

And so I playfully approached Abbi while Caitlyn did the same to Karina, and kissed her softly on her lips. "Everything's going to be just fine," I whispered. "Just go with it." The older ladies appeared pleased and urged us to continue. Soon I was making out with Abbi while Caitlyn kissed Karina, to the amusement/enjoyment of Mrs. Dalton and her two friends. Mrs. Morgenstern also appeared to enjoy watching us.

"I'd so love receiving a lap dance from each and everyone of these pretty young ladies," Mrs. Mitchell spoke up, suddenly grabbing Abbi by the arm and pulling her towards her. I could see a look of uncertainty registering in the pretty brunette's eyes. She'd never danced naked before in public before. I stepped in front of her.

"How about if I give you a lap dance instead?" I offered. "Would you mind?"

Mrs. Mitchell's expression registered surprise, then pleasure. So did Mrs. Romero, sitting close by.

"Dance for us then, pretty girl!"

And so I began sensually moving my body to the music for the two older women while my friends all watched. I could see Mrs. Dalton licking her lips as I slowly wiggled my ass up close to Mrs. Mitchell's face. Meanwhile, Mrs. Romero had begun to slowly run the back of her manicured fingers up my leg.

Off to the side I could see Mrs. Dalton unhooking & removing Caitlyn's bra before then pulling my pretty dark-haired friend down beside her on the couch and begin kissing her on her neck while simultaneously fondling her breasts. Meanwhile, Mrs. Mitchell had hooked her own fingers around my white thong panties and was beginning to slowly tug them down past my legs. I did nothing to stop her. Mrs. Mitchell & Mrs. Romero were now 'sharing me,' fondling my now completely nude body, with Mrs. Romero even boldly running her tongue up my thigh. Together they then gently pulled me down onto the couch between the two of them, with Mrs. Mitchell immediately placing her mouth upon my right breast followed by my my left breast, greedily kissing and sucking both of my nipples, while Mrs. Romero continued kissing & licking her way up my bare thighs while her arms reached around my legs, grasping me tightly.

I could see that both Abbi & Karina were now with Mrs. Morgenstern, who was gently helping both girls out of their remaining clothing, removing their bras & panties for them. Apparently, having witnessed both Caityln & myself being undressed before their very eyes was making them bolder, and so it wasn't long before they were both nude, as well. From my own vantage point, I thought that Karina was a bit on the skinny side while Abbi was blessed with translucent pale white alabaster skin with nice curves. Both girls looked very cute naked.

Mrs. Dalton had by now positioned Caitlyn onto all fours and was apparently licking at my friend's pussy from behind, her face wedged firmly right up against Caitlyn's curvy little butt. Meanwhile, Mrs. Romero & Mrs. Mitchell had decided to take me over to the large bed where I was certain they were both intending to continue sharing me, but at that moment Mrs. Romero became aware of Abbi & Karina frolicking nude beside her, and so she pulled the two of them down onto the bed, as well. I could see Mrs. Morgenstern watching all of this unfolding with an uncertain smile/expression on her face. She may have been a bit of a voyeur, but she also had her limits, at least where I was concerned.

Off to the side I could see Mrs. Dalton pointing Caitlyn over to the bed to join us, and even slapping the girl's ass to hurry her along. Meanwhile, Mrs. Mitchell had begun affixing these white leather cuffs around my wrists, with Mrs. Romero doing the same thing to Abbi, while simultaneously ordering Karina to lie face down on her stomach with her wrists behind her back. Clearly, they were now planning on some form of erotic bondage-themed activity with all four of us.

"Be patient - I'll be getting to you shortly," Mrs. Mitchell hissed at pretty Karina, lying down submissively in the center of the bed on her stomach. "But first I want Malibu Barbie here bound and helpless." She was, of course, referring to myself. She then attached a white leather collar around my neck, the second time this weekend a woman had put a dog collar on me!

I wasn't entirely sure what all was happening but I then allowed my two wrists to be manacled together, with both Abbi & myself effectively secured in short order. Karina was then shackled, as well, while Mrs. Dalton was binding Caitlyn's wrists.

"What exactly are you going to do with us?" I found myself asking, as the three older ladies completed their work, leaving us four younger women bound, completely nude, and awaiting their pleasure. I could see that my friends were all more-than-a-bit curious over the situation, as well.

"Welcome to my little bondage bash," Mrs. Dalton announced, laughing. "It's time we played some domination & submission games with our beautiful young guests!"

As she spoke she stood to admire her handiwork, along with Mrs. Romero & Mrs. Mitchell. They happily gloated over the four of us, nude, frightened, and unable to get away; currently in the possession of three predatory/lusty lesbians, four if you count Mrs. Morgenstern, who continued watching everything unfold from her vantage point on the couch.

"Get the toys," Mrs. Dalton said to Mrs. Romero.

It was only then that I noticed the large toy box sitting just off to the side. Mrs. Romero opened it up, and immediately began pulling out all kinds of bondage gear, including a switch, a paddle, ballgags, nipple-clamps, more white leather cuffs, a strap-on, and several other erotic discipline-related paraphernalia with which I was unfamiliar. Mrs. Dalton even produced an unopened plastic squeeze-bottle of chocolate syrup, the kind you purchase to put on ice cream, but in this instance would be put on us instead. I could see that we were in for a wild ride.

Initially, despite some uncertainty, I was impressed. And with Mrs. Morgenstern there in the room, I was in no ways unduly alarmed or even uncomfortable. Mrs. Dalton smiled and opened her syrup bottle and proceeded to squirt several chocolate drops on my bare thighs and up onto my ass, at which point Mrs. Mitchell began happily licking her way up my legs towards my butt. I couldn't help but squirm appreciatively.

"Hold still," she ordered, slapping my thigh. "I want to completely enjoy this luscious body of yours!"

Her hungry mouth didn't waste any time reaching my butt, with her happily licking off the chocolate while ravenously kissing & sucking upon my upturned ass-cheeks. It felt really good.

"Your butt is delicious," she murmured to me, as she continued kissing & licking every inch of it.

Mrs. Dalton then put chocolate syrup drops on Abbi & Karina's bodies, tied-up close beside one another, with Mrs. Romero quickly moving in to satisfy her sweet tooth, licking along the side of Abbi's stomach and the small of Karina's back, where the drops had been strategically placed. Karina obligingly lifted up her curvy little butt to form a sensuous curve that the older woman's mouth couldn't resist exploring.

"Lift that ass a little higher," Mrs. Romero panted. "Yeah... just like that!"

Mrs. Dalton had by then placed several syrupy chocolate drops upon Caitlyn's upturned breasts, at which point she immediately set down the squeeze bottle and began feasting on my friend's delicious chocolatey-flavored nipples. I could tell by Caityln's expression that she was really enjoying this. So was I, as Mrs. Mitchell continued hungrily sucking on & nibbling my curvy ass cheeks, despite there being no more chocolate remaining to be licked off.

"Oh dear,... I'm getting chocolate on my new blouse," Mrs. Romero suddenly groused, slapping Karina's shapely little butt, as if the girl was somehow to blame. The older woman began removing some more of her own clothing. Soon the other older ladies were undressing, as well. "You stay just like that," Mrs. Mitchell ordered me, patting my ass before then removing her bluejeans, after which she grabbed the strap-on, which she at once began putting on. I then slowly positioned myself onto my elbows & knees, knowing full-well what was coming next.

Mrs, Dalton had meanwhile removed some of her own clothing, and she now had Caitlyn positioned on her back with the girl's legs spread wide, with the older woman then aggressively mounting her naked body and kissing my friend's beautiful breasts, stomach, and eventually working her way down to Caityln's pussy, which Mrs. Dalton began greedily sucking on. My pretty dark-haired friend was soon moaning loudly.

Mrs. Romero had by now positioned Abbi & Karina side by side on their stomachs, with the older woman laughing merrily while she alternately caressed and slapped both girls on their nude little derrieres.

"Quit moving so much," she ordered, and when they refused to hold still she proceeded to manacle the wrists of both girls to the bedpost. After that she began methodically smacking both of their pretty little asses with the paddle. Although it was only plastic, both girls cried out in pain with each blow, causing Mrs. Romero to then place ball-gags into each girl's mouth to silence them. The older woman then resumed spanking their rapidly reddening little butts, while occasionally pausing to kiss & fondle those same wiggling little rumps.

Mrs. Mitchell had by this time mounted me from behind, sliding her strap-on dildo up into my awaiting pussy, with her then joyously fucking me while her own hands possessively clutched at my hips. The woman's fingernails were digging painfully into my flesh, with her free hand then occasionally slapping my ass sharply, with her laughing as I cried out. As doggy-style is my favorite position for being fucked, I found myself enjoying the whole thing immensely, and I could tell that Mrs. Morgenstern was enjoying the show, as well, watching from her vantage point on the nearby couch. She has always gotten a thrill from seeing my body enjoyed by other women.

Mrs. Dalton then pulled Caitlyn down off of the bed and onto her thickly carpeted shag rug beside it. She had placed a ballgag in my friend's mouth, and was now positioning herself atop the pretty girl.

"I'm going to ride you like a pony," she laughingly announced, slapping Caitlyn's pretty ass to get the girl moving. I don't believe that my friend was particularly enjoying being in this situation, but what choice did she have? Mrs. Dalton continued spanking her while riding atop her back, shouting an occasional "Giddy-up!"

"Maybe I need that riding crop?" she mused aloud, grabbing Caityln's dark hair to use as a leash.

My friend was doing her very best but I don't think she found being a pony-girl desireable at all. Meanwhile, Mrs. Romero was continuing to vigorously paddle the curvy behinds of both Abbi & Karina, with both girls now crying piteously. I don't believe that either one was into experiencing pain. And by now, Mrs. Mitchell had begun placing a ballgag into my own mouth, after also grabbing several nipple clips from out of the toy box, along with a small whip.

It was at this point that Mrs. Morgenstern decided to intervene.

"I believe that perhaps our young ladies have had enough excitement for one night," she suddenly announced. All activity came to an immediate halt, as I could see Mrs. Dalton and her two friends startled out of their reverie. "I'm going to take the young ladies back to school now."

Mrs. Dalton appeared momentarily confused, and then angry, as did the two other older women, but Mrs. Morgenstern made it clear that she was leaving, and that we were all leaving with her.

"But our party's just begun," Mrs. Dalton argued. "If you want to leave, go right ahead, but my four pretty young guests aren't going anywhere tonight!"

"Oh yes they are," Mrs. Morgenstern responded, forcefully. "And if you don't immediately release them into my care I'm calling the police," she said, holding up her cell-phone. "Do you really need that kind of publicity, Ms. Dalton-Toyota?"

And no, of course Mrs. Dalton didn't want that. She & the other two older women began sullenly undoing our manacles, with myself and the other three girls immediately grabbing our clothing and hastily getting dressed in silence, while the three older women glared daggers at Mrs. Morgenstern.

"I knew she didn't belong, the minute I saw her," one of the older women complained.

Within two minutes the five of us had departed Mrs. Dalton's playroom and were soon outside and climbing into Mrs. Morgenstern's car.

"That was intense," I heard Caityln say, with Abbi & Karina both still whimpering in the backseat. Everybody was mostly quiet during the drive back to campus.

"Thank you," I quietly said to Mrs. Morgenstern, with those sentiments quickly echoed by the other three girls, as we pulled up to Caityln's sorority house and they quickly went inside. Meanwhile, I returned with Mrs. Morgenstern to the condo where I lived. She ordered me to take a shower before joining her in bed.

As I soaped & washed my body under the hot water spewing out of my shower head, I felt extremely grateful for everything that Mrs. Morgenstern had done for me, since the very beginning, but especially including the events of this night. I realized just how much I loved & needed her. I wanted to pay her back in some special way, but realized that this was something I could never really do. As I dried myself off after leaving the tub, I decided to do what little I could. I ran the blow drier through my hair, but didn't bother to brush it as I normally would. Instead, I wrapped a small towel around myself and entered the bedroom.

Mrs. Morgenstern was reading a magazine as I slowly approached the bed. She looked up at me and smiled with her eyes then slowly wandering from my face, down my body, and then back up again to my face. Again she smiled appreciatively.

"And what do you have on beneath that towel?" she quietly asked, with my response being to drop the towel at my feet, revealing to her my freshy-bathed nude body, with me then performing a very slow turn as if to offer myself to her. She responded with a smile and licking her lips.

"Mmmm... very nice," she murmured, sitting up and placing her hands on my hips before then gently pulling my naked body towards her, leaning down to kiss first my stomach followed by my breasts, with me shivering slightly at the touch of her lips on my naked skin. "So very beautiful!"

"I... I want to give myself entirely to you," I found myself saying, despite having already done exactly that on several numerous occasions. "I want to be your submissive slavegirl!"

She laughed and pulled me down onto the bed beside her, passionately kissing me on my lips. "You will always be my beautiful slavegirl," she whispered, between kisses. "You were a bit reckless tonight, Kenzi... you and your cute young friends. You all need to be more careful about who you go home with in the future."

"Yes, mistress," I promised, kissing her back. "But, you know, despite all of the rough bondage stuff, I was actually enjoying the whole experience!"

"I noticed," she laughingly replied. "If it was just you I would have continued watching... but those two little girls... they were crying."

"Abbi and Karina... I know. It was too much... even for Caitlyn... I'm just happy you were there for us."

"I have to protect my beautiful girl," she mused. "As for your friend Caitlyn, she could have gone either way, I think. But those older ladies really should know better about partying like that with young freshman girls who aren't prepared for hardcore bondage."