My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camile was loving it! I could see the expression on her face registering undisguised triumph, as Caityln appeared more like a beautiful captive slavegirl being forcibly ravished by her powerful mistress. The younger woman's hands around my waist continued holding me tightly, as I believe my presence somehow made this whole experience for her more palatable than it might have been otherwise. Caitlyn had always let on that she was a sexually liberated young woman, but I'm fairly certain the exact opposite was true. In any case, she couldn't have had a more enthusiastic first-time partner than Camile, who truly relished fucking beautiful submissive younger girls like Caitlyn & myself.

At one point Caitlyn attempted to turn her head to glance back at Camile, but the older woman wouldn't allow it, slapping the girl's ass and telling her to keep looking at me.

"Kiss Kenzi's beautiful breasts," she ordered. "You take orders from me now, and will do whatever I say, understand?"

Caitlyn nodded, as Camile once again sharply spanked her on her curvy ass. I could see tears beginning to form in the dark-haired girl's eyes, but she also began enthusiastically sucking on one of my nipples, as if doing her very best to keep the older woman satisfied. I gently stroked her face with my hand, and her eyes met mine. She looked up at me gratefully, while continuing to kiss my breasts.

Camile was having a wonderful time. I could see her fingernails digging deep into the flesh of Caitlyn's firm ass as she rocked the pretty girl back & forth. Dominating beautiful women was Camile's passion, and this being Caityln's first time fucked in this manner only made the whole thing that much more enjoyable for Camile, as she was fairly certain that she'd be doing this to the girl again and again. But right now she was in her element, and didn't want the night to end anytime soon!

"Okay, girls... time to switch places," she suddenly ordered. "Kenzi, I want your gorgeous ass... turn around and position yourself on your elbows & knees... and you, Caitlyn, lean back against the bed so that this beautiful blonde can get a taste of your pussy!"

Of course, we both obeyed her instantly. Caitlyn smiled at me as she leaned back against the pillow with her legs opening up for me. Meanwhile, I could feel Camile's hands edging my ass into position so that she could once again fuck me. I was certainly used to this by now, and even wiggled my butt ever so slightly (as I knew she always loved my doing that!)

After briefly kissing my butt, Camile was very soon after happily fucking me doggy-style, as I tentatively licked at Caitlyn's pussy. I was NOT experienced at going down on other girls, but at least I was trying. My friend's vagina had somewhat of a strawberry flavor to it that was not at all unpleasant. I could tell by her squirming that Caitlyn was appreciating my efforts.

Meanwhile, Camile continued joyously fucking me, and occasionally spanking my rump while doing so, simply for the pleasure of hearing me cry out. I raised my head up slightly so that I could begin kissing at Caitlyn's breasts, with Camile using the opportunity to grab at my hair and hold it like a leash while she continued riding me like I was her little submissive bitch.

"The next time we do this," Camile panted, during a pause in the action, "I'm going to tie you both up beforehand!"

"But WHY?" Caitlyn protested. "Why tie us up?"

"Tie-you-up AND gag you," Camile added, looking at the pretty dark-haired girl. "I'll bet you'd look especially cute with a ball-gag in your mouth!"

I'd actually seen Caitlyn with a ball-gag in her mouth, and yes, she did look really cute.

"Whatever happened to good old-fashioned kissing?" Caitlyn lamented, as I smiled, continuing to kiss and suck on her breasts. "Why must we be tied-up and gagged during sex?"

"Not JUST tied-up and gagged," Camile continued. "But ALSO spanked!"

Here, to further emphasize her point, Camile sharply slapped my ass while her strap-on resumed rocking back & forth in my pussy.

"Please stop arguing with her," I pleaded with Caitlyn. "Or at least wait until she's fucking YOU again before bringing up all of these objections!"

"I'm sorry, Kenzi," Caitlyn said. "And I'm sorry to you, as well, Camile... yes, of course you can tie us up and gag us if that's what you want!"

"And spank you," Camile added, once again landing a slap on my ass. "All of these are things that I especially enjoy doing with beautiful younger women such as yourselves!"

I certainly knew that much was true! Moments later, she stopped fucking me, but while I was still on my hands & knees, Caitlyn began tenderly kissing me on my lips. It felt good. I didn't want it to stop. Neither did Camile.

"You know something... you're right," the older woman smiled while again addressing Caitlyn. "There should always be time for more kissing... and you two look beautiful together like that."

We both smiled at her. At this point Camile got up and grabbed her cellphone, and began taking pictures of Caitlyn & myself, nude together in bed, and making out. After taking several intimate shots, she set her phone down and joined us, passionately kissing first Caitlyn, and then myself.

"Hmmm... this gives me a great idea," she suddenly murmured to herself, breaking off her embrace to once again go into her travel bag. Caitlyn & I resumed kissing one another. I must admit that girl has awesome lips!

When I next glanced up to look at Camile, she was putting on lipstick, and not the pale pink kind she usually wore. No, Camile had a tube of deep red lipstick that I'd never seen her wear. I stopped making out with Caitlyn to stare at the older woman.

"What's she doing?" my friend asked.

"I'm not sure," I replied. "Camile, what's with the red lipstick?"

"Never you mind," she replied, with a laugh. As she turned to face me, I thought she looked somehow fiercer and even somewhat frightening with a deep red mouth. Almost like a predatory female vampire.

Caitlyn & I were both still completely nude and kneeling together on the bed. Suddenly, Camile motioned for the two of us to turn around and face the wall.

"I'm going to be kissing you both," she then admitted, with a laugh. "And I want to actually see my kisses so that they can be photographed!"

And just like that, I understood. Camile wanted to see her lipstick marks on our naked rear ends, just like she & officer Bailey had witnessed Lucille's purple lipstick mark on my butt only the day before!

And so she then leaned down, holding my hips steady, and very slowly planted a warm wet kiss right on the middle of my left ass cheek. I could see Caitlyn's eyes widen as she witnessed it.

"Oh, my," my friend cried out. "It's like she just branded your butt with her mouth!"

"That's exactly what I did," Camile laughed, before turning to Caitlyn. "And now I'm going to do the same thing to your delicious butt!"

Again, the older woman's hands positioned my pretty dark-haired friend onto her elbows & knees with the pretty girl's ass facing her. Camile quickly dabbed on a little more lipstick before then planting another warm wet kiss onto Caitlyn's right ass cheek.

"You two look incredibly hot right now," Camile said, admiring her handiwork. "Now let's pose you both together while I take a photo on my phone."

Caitlyn & I then embraced, sticking our butts out, and smiling for Camile's camera. When the older women then showed us the shots she'd taken I must admit they looked hot. But she wasn't through just yet.

She added several more kisses to both of our nude bodies, on our backs, butts, and thighs, as we posed for her, face-down-&-ass-up.

"Can I kiss Kenzi's body?" Caitlyn sudden asked. "You know, after I put on some of that lipstick?"

"That's a great idea," Camile laughed. "The more, the merrier!"

And, just like that, Caitlyn was borrowing Camile's lipstick tube with both women covering my body with lipstick kiss marks, from my face to my feet.

"I want to kiss Caitlyn's body," I suggested to Camile, and again she was all for it.

This time it was my turn to join Camile in placing red lipstick kiss marks all over my dark-haired girlfriend's beautiful butt, breasts, legs, arms, neck. shoulders, feet, & hands!

When we were finished, Camile happily took photo-after-photo, posing the two of us in a number of highly erotic positions.

"What are you going to do with all of these pictures of us you're taking?" Caitlyn suddenly wanted to know. "You're not going to sell them to some web-site, are you?"

"No, of course not," Camile laughed, although I realized in that instance that she could probably make a lot of money if she did. "These pics are all going in my special scrapbook I keep for my own pleasure!"

Camile also took a couple of selfies using the large bathroom door mirror, squeezing herself between Caitlyn & me, her free hand taking the picture while her other hand rested on various parts of our nude bodies. It turned out looking pretty hot! Camile looked like some sort of lesbian avant-garde artist posing intimately with her two lipstick-kiss-marked nude young female models.

"I should use this one for my Christmas card photo," she laughed, before then adding: "Say... that's not a bad idea!"

She then asked me what I'd done with those two Santa Claus hats that Mrs. Morgenstern had used a while back for her own Christmas card photo. You see, my 'lesbian sugar mama' had actually had a photo taken with me in it, lounging alongside her swimming pool in my skimpy bikini, with the older woman lounging in the foreground, both of us wearing Santa Claus hats. Camile had been the one taking that photo. Now she apparently wanted to use the hats again. I told her they were in a box in my closet. She immediately went to retrieve them.

"Put these on, ladies," she directed Caitlyn & myself. Then she found some green & red ribbons that she then used to tie our wrists behind our backs. "This is going to be the hottest Christmas card photo ever," she happily exclaimed.

"Please, Camile," I begged. "You can't photograph Caitlyn & myself, completely nude, tied-up, and covered with lipstick kisses, on your Christmas card!"

"Nobody will know it's you," she assured us. "I'll blindfold you both so that your faces won't even be seen, and you'll also both be looking away from the camera! All people will be able to see will be those delicious, beautiful, nude bodies!"

And so that's what we did, posing tied-up & naked for Camile's personal Christmas card photo, which she then captioned: 'Hope all of your Christmas wishes come true!' I must admit, it was an incredibly erotic photo. Camile sent it out mostly to her lesbian friends, and she later told me that the feedback was tremendous!

"All of my friends think I fucked you both," she laughed, with a wink. "But who am I to kiss & tell?"

But getting back to the present...

"OK, time to get cleaned up," Camile announced, as our erotic photo-shoot came to an end. "There's no way you two girls are getting in bed looking like that... you'll get lipstick all over the sheets!"

That, of course, meant a bath, with Camile more-than-happy to bathe the both of us simultaneously in the tub. Sure, it's work, but this particular older woman delighted in bathing pretty girls, so the experience proved to be an enjoyable one for all concerned. Camile soaped the two of us up, massaging our beautiful wet bodies while doing so, while urging us to continue kissing one another (and herself) throughout the bath. And yes, she continued covering both of our wet bodies with passionate kisses while doing so. Camile, as you should know by now, is completely insatiable.

After then drying us off and sensually rubbing scented lotion onto the both of us, we three then debated whether or not Camile should give us something with which to sleep in. In the end, she alone wore pajamas while Caitlyn & myself slept nude, with my pretty friend lying between the two of us so that she could be kissed & nuzzled by the both of us until sleep eventually claimed all three.

******************************************************************

The next morning was Sunday, with Camile cooking us waffles for breakfast, after which we said our affectionate farewells. Camile then had to drive back to Latrelle while Caitlyn returned to her sorority house. Those two had clearly bonded, as was evident in their good-bye kiss, which lasted over a minute! It had been an exhausting weekend, but one that I truly enjoyed looking back on for many weeks to come. Mrs. Morgenstern phoned me shortly after noon to tell me that Camile had forwarded to her a photo of my lipstick kiss-mark covered body.

"You look delicious, my pretty Kenzi," she told me. "I only wish that I could have been there to add a few kisses of my own!"

"I would have loved that," I sincerely assured her. "I dearly enjoy spending time with Camile, but YOU'RE the one to whom I belong!"

"I love you, my beautiful Kenzi," she purred. "I'll see you and that luscious little body of yours on Friday!"

"I can't wait!"