My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems that Coach Spurlock had taken too much of a liking to having me with her in her bed. In fact, she'd begun keeping me completely nude whenever I was alone with her, including those times when she was on her phone or working on her laptop. She liked me sitting on the floor beside her, often wearing only handcuffs & a ballgag, and without a stitch on.

"Clothing is unnecessary when it's just you & I together," she'd casually remarked while stroking my bare leg. "And it pleases me to see your body naked."

So instead of putting me back together with Alisya, she decided to move Alisya in with us, arguing that it would save the athletics department the cost of an additional hotel room (as if they were hurting for money!) In any case, I don't think that either Alisya nor myself were comfortable with this new arrangement. I mean, don't get me wrong - I dearly love sleeping in the same room as my beautiful blonde girlfriend, but Coach Spurlock treated us both like members of her private harem. By now, of course, I was fairly used to being her sex object, but not Alisya.

At least not initially.

The first night we two spent together in Coach Spurlock's hotel room, the woman was content to order us both to strip completely nude for her while she watched. She then ordered us to begin kissing one another for her entertainment. I don't think Alisya minded this so much, except for those moments when coach would run her hands up my pretty blonde friend's leg before unexpectedly slapping her on her butt. Alisya would immediately look to me as if asking: "Is this normal?" And I'd nod my head and roll my eyes if coach wasn't looking so that Alisya understood that yes, she'd better get used to it.

It was later, when coach positioned each of us kneeling down on the edge of the bed, nude, and facing away from her, with ours wrists handcuffed and ballgags secured in each of our mouths, that I believe Alisya began to take offense. Coach would then don her strap-on and proceed to take each of us from behind, doggy-style, while we whimpered and squirmed. Unlike myself, Alisya wasn't used to being manacled, gagged, and treated like a lowly slavegirl. When we were alone together she'd complain privately to me.

"We're both being objectified," she told me. "If Coach Spurlock was a male coach, we'd have grounds to sue her and the entire athletics department for sexual harrassment!"

But despite her complaining, I think Alisya soon grew to enjoy the loving attention our coach lavished upon her slender body, including the hungry kissing on her breasts and butt that coach engaged in on a fairly regular basis. Coach also complimented Alisya's talented tongue, telling me I could learn a lot from my pretty blonde friend about how to go down on another woman. Alisya beamed with pride. I'm assuming that she'd learned all of that from sleeping with Alice Retten for all of those nights.

In the end, Coach Spurlock gave up on convincing me to move in with her, and instead asked Alisya that same question. By now, my beautiful blonde friend had decided that she liked the idea, having been inside the coach's lovely home, and gotten used to being stripped completely nude by the older woman and used as a submissive sex toy by her. She accepted Coach Spurlock's offer, explaining later to me that she, too, now had a 'lesbian sugar mama' of her own to take care of her. And, I've got to admit, she could have done a lot worse.

******************************************************************

As for me, I was happy to get back with Mrs. Morgenstern and Camile. They visited me the very next weekend, and I told them all about Alisya's new 'arrangement' without going into details of my own near-enslavement. In any case, Mrs. Morgenstern was anxious to get me out of my clothes and in bed with her. After she fucked me, I told her that I wanted to get an exact copy of her lips tattooed on my ass in her red lipstick color. I think this amused her, even though I was perfectly serious!

"I think we should put off any talk of tattooes for the time being," she laughed. "But I can put my lipstick mark on your beautiful butt right now, if that's what you'd really like!"

I immediately rolled over onto my stomach and raised my derriere while she then grabbed for her lipstick case. It would do nicely, for now!