My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?" I gasped. Now that was just cruel. Little Kat was in NO WAYS racist or stupid. "And they were serious?"

"Yes, they were," she responded, a hint of anger and hurt now in her voice. "They told me that if I wanted to be a real lesbian, I'd have to change my thinking and how I vote! Does that make any sense?"

"Not to me."

"Me, neither!"

I'd heard enough. I cupped little Kat's cute pouty little face in my two hands and kissed her tenderly on her lips, before then hugging her tightly in my arms.

"You're not a white supremacist, Kat... and any self-respecting lesbian would kill for a girlfriend who looks like you!"

She smiled and warmly hugged me back for listening to her.

"Now hand me your towel so that I can begin drying you off," I ordered, as we both slowly rose to our feet and carefully climbed out of the slippery bathtub together. "And stop hanging with those girls. All lesbians do NOT think or vote the same way!"

We then proceeded to dry eachother off before taking time to rub some moisturizing lotion onto one another's naked bodies (which is always a fun activity), and we afterwards climbed into my bed together without even bothering to put on our sexy lingerie outfits, deciding that we both preferred the other remain completely nude so that we could continue kissing and nuzzling one another's beautiful nude bodies without any clothing getting in the way. We then spent a wonderfully relaxed night cuddled in one another's arms.

Before she left the next morning, little Kat asked me if I'd consider letting her move in with me.

"I want out of the dorms," she declared.

******************************************************************

I love little Kat, but taking on a roommate isn't something you do without thinking it through completely, which is what I needed to do right now. Also, the condo where I live isn't actually my own - it's the property of Mrs. Morgenstern. Not that I thought for one moment that she'd object to my sharing my bed with little Kat.

That night was my aerobics' workout class at Lucille's Fitness Center, and I was pleasantly surprised to find Officer Bailey there, as well. As a policewoman, she's required to stay in tip-top physical condition, and as a lesbian she also greatly enjoys checking out the plentiful female eye candy regularly working out here, particularly those pretty young college coeds in skimpy leotards, engaging in aerobic dance class under Lucille's tutelage. I myself had just purchased a new, very skimpy leotard that was white with pink highlights, and I was anxious to show-myself-off on the aerobics' dance floor.

I also wanted to talk with Lucille and officer Bailey about little Kat, and about what she'd told me. They both knew the pretty girl and liked her very much, and I wanted to hear what they thought about her leaving the dorms after what those two lesbian girls had said to her. Lucille told me we could talk about it after class. Meanwhile, both she and officer Bailey appeared highly impressed with my hot new workout leotard. Officer Bailey told me it made my ass look even more incredible than usual, if such a thing were possible. She's always complimenting me like that.

Anyway, the evening's workout was a fun one. There were about twenty girls participating in tonight's class, and Lucille worked us all pretty hard, but it was also very exhilarating. A few of the other girls asked me afterwards about my new outfit, like where I got it and how much it cost. They all clearly admired the way my body looked in it. One of my classmates, a pretty central-Asian girl named Sonia (who later told me that she's from a country called Kyrgyzstan) even wanted to take me out with her for coffee afterward, but I had to take a rain-check because, as I've already mentioned, I needed to talk with Lucille & officer Bailey.

But the two older women weren't in a hurry to talk.

Now, don't get me wrong - that's not to say that they weren't interested in what I had to say - it's just that immediately after the evening's work out ended, they were both seemingly far more interested in getting me alone with them. After dismissing the class, Lucille asked me to stay and help her tidy up, which wasn't unusual. But officer Bailey also remained behind, and I couldn't help but notice that both she and Lucille were continually gazing in my direction while conversing quietly with one another.

"Check out the locker room to make sure that all of the girls have left, Kenzi," Lucille ordered. "And then get your sweet little ass into my office."

I quickly tidied up before then joining the two of them. Lucille was sitting behind her desk while officer Bailey lounged comfortably on the couch. They were each enjoying a beer out of Lucille's mini-fridge. They both smiled at me when I entered the room.

"Check out those long legs," officer Bailey murmured to Lucille, nodding in my direction with admiration. "Turn around, pretty Kenzi, and show us your ass!"

I obediently did so, with both women smiling appreciatively.

"Damn, girl... you look good," Lucille muttered, with complete sincerity in her voice. "I could barely keep my eyes off of your sexy little rear-end tonight, wiggling it so seductively all evening!"

"Oh, hell's yeah," added officer Bailey, with a chuckle. "Our little blonde Barbie doll was turning everybody on tonight!"

"Didn't you even notice some of the other girls in class staring at you?" Lucille asked. "I swear, Kenzi, it's as if you were trying to convert every girl in my aerobic's class to lesbianism!"

Both women laughed at this, pretending to high-five one another.

"Stop teasing me," I demanded, blushing while simultaneously smiling appreciatively at the two of them. "I always look like this in your dance class!"

"Yes, you do," Lucille responded. "And you and that gorgeous young body of yours always succeed in turning me on whenever I watch you dancing seductively!"

"And now you've roped-in me, as well," added officer Bailey. "The question is... what are we going to do about it?"

Looking at their two flushed faces, I instinctively knew what they both wanted to do. They were staring hungrily at my scantily-clad body, practically drooling in anticipation. I wasn't going anywhere this evening, what with these two horny older women already undressing me with their eyes while I stood nervously before them.

"And what exactly would you like me to do?" I quietly asked, looking at Lucille, despite already knowing the answer to my question.

"Well... for starters," she responded with a smile, "why don't you slowly get out of that sweaty little leotard of yours, and give officer Bailey and myself a sexy little lap dance?"

As she spoke, she hit a button on the music console she kept beside her desk, with what I can only describe as 'stripper music' suddenly coming forth from the two large speakers positioned in the corners of her office. It was a slow and very seductive song by Rihanna that immediately made me want to begin sensually moving my body for these two women intently staring at me with undisguised lust registering on their flushed faces.

Now, as awkward as this might sound for me to describe it to you - two older lesbian women basically ordering a girl to strip naked for their entertainment and pleasure - you have to also remember that I am a naturally-submissive femme girl who actually enjoys having my nude body ogled (and also played with) by older lezzie-women. I guess you could call it my own particular 'fetish,' as it were. And yes, as I'd already been fucked before by these same two dominant young women, it's not like any of this was alarming or in any ways unexpected.

In any case, I began peeling out of my tiny leotard, first exposing my breasts, all the while slowly and seductively wiggling my body with Lucille and officer Bailey following my every move with what can best be described as naked desire expressed on their faces. Officer Bailey licked her lips as our eyes met, causing a definite tingle to run down my spine. It was all so very clear that she wanted me in the worst way. So did Lucille! The whole situation in the room was very hot!

"Oh yeah, baby," Lucille cried aloud as I turned my back on her and began pulling my leotard down over my ass, sliding it past my thighs as I bent further over. "Give it to me, baby!"

I smiled while seductively wiggling my butt for her benefit. Again she whooped with officer Bailey also cheering me on. It was then that I noticed through the corner of my eye that the policewoman had pulled her strap-on from out of her gym bag. She was currently clad in her usual one-piece dark-blue workout body-suit, which showed off the curves of her muscular body, and now she was busy affixing her strap-on around her lower abdomen while he eyes remained glued to my ass.

As she then rose to her feet and approached me I stopped dancing. She pointed towards Lucille sitting behind her desk, and motioned me to move in that direction. The black woman swiftly cleared her desk of papers, before then draping a thick towel over it. Officer Bailey then indicated that she wanted me bent over Lucille's desk, but before I could do so her hands grabbed me from behind, clutching my breasts as her lips pressed against my bare shoulder.

"I'm really going to enjoy fucking you," she hissed into my ear, before then gently-but-firmly bending me over so that I was now face-down on the desk and staring into Lucille's eyes while the lesbian policewoman behind me gently began grinding against my ass. Lucille held my wrists while she then kissed my lips, with officer Bailey now preparing to maneuver her dildo up into my bent over body from behind. Her own hands were now tightly clutching my hips as she began rubbing her protruding phallic device right up against my bare ass. Her hand then sharply slapped my butt, causing me to whimper with her laughing aloud. She then gently inserted her dildo into my awaiting pussy from behind and began to slowly and firmly fuck me.

It's clear that Lucille was enjoying the show as she licked her lips before continuing to softly kiss me on my lips. The black woman also ran her fingertips gently through my wild and unkempt blonde hair as my body bucked to officer Bailey's thrusts.

"You are so incredibly beautiful," Lucille whispered to me, as I moaned aloud with each of officer Bailey's pelvic assaults into my submissive young body. Meanwhile, the policewoman's hands gently massaged and squeezed my naked ass the entire time, except for those moments when she laughingly chose to spank it instead. Although I whined plaintively with each of her slaps to my butt, the honest truth is that it felt wonderful being spanked in this way by a possessive older lesbian woman who appeared to truly enjoy her complete domination of my captive young body to the fullest!

After several minutes of her relentlessly sliding her dildo back & forth inside of me, the police officer's strenuous efforts finally began to slow, with her eventually pulling out of me completely. Lucille continued kissing my lips and face, while officer Bailey began kissing and licking a slow meandering path from the back of my neck and down my slender body to my curvy rump. She knelt down immediately behind me, ravenously kissing, licking, and even sucking on my exposed ass cheeks, adding several love-bites and nibbles here and there to keep me hopping with pleasure. It all felt so good! I wiggled by butt appreciatively right in officer Bailey's face, causing her to affectionately slap me on my rear end as she rose to her feet in triumph.

"My turn," Lucille suddenly announced, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the private shower she had in her office. I was already completely naked, so I waited patiently for the black woman to remove her own clothing before she pointed to the shower entrance and slapped my ass to get me inside. Lucille had by now also donned her strap-on, which she made clear she was going to use on me. "I so very much love fucking you, girl!"

As the black woman prepared to take me doggy-style, we first soaped up one another's bodies with officer Bailey now sitting back to enjoy the show. She could see everything through the tinted/clear shower door glass. Lucille's hands massaged and fondled me all over, concentrating first on my breasts and later on my butt. For a long while she contentedly kissed and sucked my breasts, before then turning me around and licking/kissing her way down to my curvy derriere, which she took special care to soap and lubricate before she, too, was forcibly sliding her strap-on dildo into me from behind, joyously fucking me as I stood there with my face, breasts, and hands pressed against the shower glass.

"You two look yowzers hot in there," officer Bailey piped up. "I especially love the way the dark skin of your hands look on Kenzi's milk-white body," she added, addressing Lucille, watching happily as the black woman's fingertips dug into my ass. "This is better than watching girl/girl porn!"

That, of course, got Lucille laughing. She continued joyously pumping me from behind while officer Bailey clapped and cheered her on saying things like "fuck that hot bitch," which might have been insulting to me if I wasn't having so much fun! I'm quite sure that if the shower had been a bit larger, the policewoman would almost certainly have joined us. Instead, officer Bailey was content to sit back in her chair and ogle her black friend fucking me from behind as I submissively offered her my ass.

After Lucille's lusts were eventually sated, she slid her strap-on from out of my body, and quickly rinsed herself off before exiting the shower and grabbing her towel. I began to follow, but was stopped at the shower door by officer Bailey, who had removed all of her own clothing, but still had on her strap-on.

"Not so fast, pretty girl," she told me. "I still need to take a shower!"

"Yes, but I'm all finished," I protested. "You just watched me in there!"

"Yes, but I'm now thinking that maybe your luscious little body needs to be bathed a bit more," she laughed, turning me forcibly around and slapping my butt to get me back inside.

"Lucille," I cried. "Tell her that I've already showered!"

"Sorry, sweet cheeks," the black woman replied. "But I'm afraid your pretty body is going to get fucked again!"

And so, just like that, the policewoman ordered me to begin soaping her body as the shower spray continued coming down, and I obediently complied. Although I'd already been fucked twice tonight, it appears that I was going to be on the receiving end one more time. Officer Bailey positioned me facing away from her, bending me slightly over at the waist, with my arms now over my head as she gently maneuvered her strap-on into my pussy from behind and began joyously fucking me, spanking my wet ass cheeks to get me bleating like a sheep, with Lucille thoroughly enjoying the show as she made herself comfortable while drying herself off and then putting on a cotton robe.

"You're right about this being hotter than porn," she laughingly called out to officer Bailey, who also laughed.

When she was finished fucking me, the policewoman turned me around and passionately kissed me on my lips. We two then exited the shower together with Lucille then helping to dry me off while officer Bailey did the same for herself. The two older women had both put on robes, but when I asked for one Lucille told me no.

"I think we'd rather continue gazing at your gorgeous nude body," she explained. "Isn't that right, officer Bailey?"

The policewoman smiled and nodded yes, and so while the two of them sat comfortably watching me, I remained completely nude and lying on my stomach atop Lucille's desk, which still had a towel draped over it. I got as comfortable as I could with the two women continuing to ogle my naked body while we three talked.

I told them all about what had befallen little Kat, and how the pretty girl no longer wanted to live in the dorms, with both Lucille and officer Bailey taking an interest in what I had to relate. As I mentioned earlier, they both knew and liked my hot little blonde friend, and were both anxious to assist her. Lucille, in particular, was miffed at Kat being labelled a white supremacist.

"Calling people 'racists' because you disagree with their politics is cheapening the very use of that word," she groused. "In any case, I think I know of a person who can help little Kat get her confidence back."

It turns out that Lucille was speaking of a tall black woman named Beverly Lofton, who was the CEO of Lofton Department Stores. I later learned that thirty-something years ago, Ms. Lofton had started out by working her way up from being an accountant, eventually moving her way into management, and finally to ownership of several large stores stretching over a seven state area.

"She's also a founding member of the Alliance of Black Women Entrepreneurs, of which I, too, belong" Lucille explained. "It's a group of successful black businesswomen, who like myself, share common interests and goals. And yes, Kenzi, Bev Lofton also happens to be quite wealthy and could certainly use a pretty young assistant like our little Kat!"

"How so?" I asked.

"You let me worry about that," she said, getting up and patting my ass. "Now put your clothes on and I'll call you tomorrow to set up a visit."

******************************************************************

I told little Kat about what Lucille had passed onto me about Ms. Lofton, and about how she was actually going to get my pretty friend an interview with the prominent black businesswoman, which might very likely lead to an improvement in her situation.

"But would I still live have to live in the dorms?" Kat asked. "I'm not sure how this changes anything."

"Lucille says not to worry," I replied. "She knows this woman really well, and says that after talking with her you'll have more options to choose from. You really need to trust her judgement on this."

Lucille didn't waste any time in arranging a visit. The very next day, little Kat called me to ask if I'd accompany her to Mrs. Lofton's office in the city, and I agreed to go. Lucille had already agreed to drive us and make all of the necessary introductions.

Upon our arrival at the Lofton Department Store, better known simply as 'Lofton's,' we were all shown upstairs to the older woman's beautifully furnished office on the third-floor. Lucille was casually dressed in slacks and a dark flowery blouse, while Kat and I both had on short schoolgirl skirts, as had been suggested to us by Lucille.

"You'll soon discover that Bev Lofton is attracted to pretty young college women, especially pretty blonde college girls like yourselves who aren't afraid to show off their legs."

I felt confident that Mrs. Lofton would like us.

When the older woman arrived shortly thereafter, I immediately took notice that she was a quite tall and somewhat stern-faced, with short black hair and very dark black skin. She appeared to be in her mid-fifties, approximately the same age as Mrs. Morgenstern, and was dressed in an expensive designer business suit. She immediately greeted Lucille with a warm hug.

"I see you've brought along two gorgeous young schoolgirls," she laughed, after seeing little Kat and myself. "If they're my birthday present, it isn't until next week!"

Lucille laughed along with her, while we both smiled somewhat nervously.

"This is Kat Periwinkle and Kenzi Kittle," Lucille announced, by way of introduction. "I've told them about you, and thought you'd enjoy meeting them!"

I could immediately tell that Mrs. Lofton was pleased at the sight of us, her eyes travelling the length of our young bodies, with her even very briefly licking her lips, almost as if in anticipation.