My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes I forget just how beautiful you are," she gushed, as we two warmly embraced at the door. "Your body looks luscious in that sexy mini... turn around for me."

I did as she asked, performing a slow twirl. She licked her lips as she watched, staring mesmerized at my figure, and at my butt in particular.

"You are a truly stunning girl," she observed. "Your lovely legs appear especially alluring in that short little skirt!"

I happily smiled and slightly lifted the hem of my skirt, posing in such a way as to bring attention to my shapely thighs.

"So... my legs please you?"

"Yes, they most certainly do," she laughed. "But before I get too wrapped up in undressing you any further with my eyes, let's decide on where we're going for lunch, shall we?"

I suggested a sandwich shop just over a half-mile away, and so she then drove us there in her car. She ordered the chicken club, while I got the avocado-bacon-and-tomato house specialty (which is really good!) We talked about all that had transpired since I'd seen her last, with her continually stroking my legs under the table while we conversed.

After we finished eating, we both walked around the block, hand-in-hand, looking into the various shops. I'm guessing that only the most perceptive of onlookers would have taken us for an older/younger lesbian couple, as I thought we came across looking more like a stylishly-dressed mother walking alongside her pretty college-aged daughter, unless those same onlookers were paying attention when her hand caressed my butt while we stopped at one particular window to look at shoes. Mrs. Morgenstern also softly kissed me on my lips once or twice, which I greatly enjoyed.

After returning to my place (it's actually her condo - I'm just living there), we sat down close beside one another on the couch and she began to passionately kiss me, her hands now free to roam my entire body at will, up my legs and affectionately grabbing at my ass. Her touch felt so good! I'd really missed her loving caresses!

"Do you... would you like me to take my clothes off?" I found myself asking her.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes, I'd like that very much," she murmured, "Undress for me, Kenzi... but do it slowly."

I smiled happily before then taking a brief moment to turn on some music, going directly to Camile's special 'stripper mix,' with the song 'Toxic' by Brittany Spears immediately coming on, which is always a fun song for me to dance seductively to, and so that's what I began doing. Mrs. Morgenstern sat back to watch, smiling contentedly as I began moving my slender body slowly & sensually to the music, as I'd been taught to do by Camile (who is an excellent teacher, by the way, in the art of erotic stripping!)

I had already kicked off my shoes, and now wanted out of my dress, and so Mrs. Morgenstern agreeably leaned forward to unzip me from behind. As my skirt fell to the floor, my body was fully revealed, clad only in my matching maroon bra and panties. I could hear the older woman's intake of breath as she re-acted positively to the sight of my slender form swaying sensually for her pleasure and enjoyment.

"Bring that delicious little butt of yours closer to me," she ordered, crooking her index finger. "I want it!"

Of course I smiled and seductively wiggled my behind, remaining just out of reach of her arms. I could read the desire heating up on her face. It's clear that I was turning her on, but I wasn't finished teasing her just yet!

"And would you care for these, as well?" I suddenly asked, undoing my bra and allowing it to slide to the floor, exposing my breasts, which I immediately cupped with both hands. "Would you like to kiss them?"

Mrs. Morgenstern smiled wickedly, and licked her lips.

"You little tease... you're asking for a spanking... now, kneel down and come closer... yes, just like that!"

She then leaned over to kiss me on my lips before then switching all of her attention to my now naked breasts being offered to her, proceeding to begin licking and sucking on them as I submissively offered my entire body to her, as a belly-dancer might surrender herself in the sultan's harem, perhaps for the lesbian sultan's wife. I could tell that Mrs. Morgenstern wanted me, as she greedily devoured my breasts for the next couple of minutes non-stop, sucking on the both of them.

"On your feet, pretty slave," she then purred, her hands now running along the sides of my body as I slowly stood before her. "And turn around... I want to see that perfect little ass!"

Before I could fully turn around, her hands had swiftly pulled down my miniscule maroon-colored panties, the only remaining bit of clothing I still had on. One of her hands then firmly gripped the front of my thigh while the other pressed against my lower back, bending me over slightly so that my butt was now positioned close to her face.

"I so love doing this," I heard her murmur, seconds before I then felt her face and mouth begin nuzzling at my naked rear end. "This delicious silky-smooth ass of yours is all mine!"

Sure enough, she was then busy kissing, licking, and nibbling every square inch of my curvy behind. All I could do was gently squirm is ecstasy, whimpering aloud as I then felt her biting down on my naked flesh, just hard enough to leave teeth marks.

"You belong to me," she laughed, sharply slapping my ass, enough to make me jump. "You're my beautiful submissive slavegirl!"

And again, I felt her mouth attaching itself to my ass cheeks, as if she were suddenly attempting to consume my entire derriere!

"Yes, mistress," I cried. "My body is your property... all yours, and no one else's!"

She laughed a wicked laugh and spanked my naked rump again!

"Crawl to the bedroom, pretty slave," she ordered. "And take your sweet time... I want to enjoy watching this beautiful curvy little butt of yours swaying back and forth as you slowly crawl across the carpeting!"

I did exactly as she asked, very slowly making my way towards the bedroom on my hands and knees, offering her my butt for her visual pleasure, with her occasionally stopping me so that she could caress, fondle, and even lovingly slap it!

"So... you enjoyed being tied up by that Lofton woman?" she asked me. "Did you like having your wrists bound to her bedpost?"

I kind of did. But I decided at this moment to pretend otherwise, just to make things more interesting, switching to 'role-playing mode' with Mrs. Morgenstern, knowing that she'd enjoy it, as well.

"Please don't tie me up, mistress," I begged. "Please let me go. I'll be a good girl, I promise."

"Is that so?" she laughed. She saw what I was doing, and continued with menace in her voice: "Well, I feel that some discipline is required here. Get up on that bed, pretty girl... I want you face down and ass up!"

I did as she asked, begging her the entire time not to tie me up. Ignoring my pleading, she grabbed the cloth belt from my cotton robe and immediately began binding my wrists together, securing them to the bedpost while I protested piteously.

"No... please... let me go... I promise I'll do whatever you ask!"

She laughed and again slapped at my upturned butt.

"Yes, I know you will," she hissed. "Now lift this beautiful rear end of yours higher for me!"

Of course I happily complied, with her then planting several warm wet kisses on my curvy nude behind.

"Thank you, mistress," I whined, sensually wiggling it. "I hope that my bottom pleases you!"

"Yes, it most certainly does, pretty slave... and very soon it will please me even more!"

Here, she held up her strap-on, which she'd just pulled out of her travel bag.

"No... please, no, mistress," I cried. "Please don't fuck me with that strap-on! I'm so sorry for being a disobedient bad girl! Please, no!"

"Yes, you've been very bad," she chuckled, while proceeding to quickly remove her bluejeans and blouse, before then donning the strap-on around her lower abdomen, and adjusting it accordingly. "What you need right now is some discipline... I want you to remain just like that... on your elbows and knees... yes, stick that gorgeous little ass of yours a bit higher... oh yeah, just like that!"

"Please, mistress... don't fuck me," I continued crying, sensually wiggling my ass, indicating the exact opposite. "I'll be a good girl... I promise!"

She laughed as she then proceeded to slowly mount my nude submissive body from behind, her hands caressing my hips and ass as she then gently maneuvered her strap-on into my awaiting pussy, causing me to cry aloud in ecstasy. Seconds later the fucking began.

I continued to whine and cry out for her benefit. It was wonderful playing the role of a disobedient, submissive slavegirl, and it's clear that was enjoying being my dominant mistress, as her manicured fingernails pressed into my tender flesh while she slowly and gently rocked me rhythmically back and forth. Several times she slapped and then lovingly caressed my ass cheeks while riding me, eliciting undisguised cries of pleasure from me with each of her pelvic thrusts!

"Does my beautiful slavegirl enjoy being fucked doggy-style by her mistress?"

I couldn't answer right away as I was too busy whimpering my approval in a series of submissive bleats. But she fully understood my emotions, massaging my ass and hips with her hands while we two remained locked together with her strap-on dildo continuing to slide along inside of me. The whole experience was heavenly.

After several minutes of this, her movements began to slow down, eventually coming to a complete halt. As she slid her strap-on from out of my body, I collapsed face down onto the bed in exhaustion, with her now lying on top of me from behind. Her arms then reached up to untie the belt of the robe from my wrists, freeing them from their bondage. I could then feel Mrs. Morgenstern's lips tenderly kissing the back of my neck, before then eventually moving to my bare shoulders.

"You were wonderful, sweet girl," she whispered in my ear, with her entire body then slowly beginning to slide its way down my own as her lips began traversing their way down my back, steadily marking a slow pathway along my spine to the small of my back and then onto my curvy rump, the sensation of which always gives me a secret thrill.

"So why exactly do you love kissing my butt so much?" I dared asked, despite already knowing the answer. "What is it about my curvy behind that you love so much?"

Her fingers responded by squeezing my ass as she continued covering my rear end with hungry kisses, with her then brusquely replying: "I'll do whatever I want to with these gorgeous ass cheeks of yours, understand?"

She then sharply slapped at the cheek where she'd just been kissing, and I giggled. We both loved this so very much! I gently lifted my ass somewhat, and was rewarded with her pressing her entire face against it, rubbing her mouth all over my naked derriere. I was hers, and we both knew it. She then gently nudged my butt up a bit higher so that she could then begin sucking on my pussy from behind, with both of her hands now resting on my curvy ass cheeks, squeezing them contentedly.

"Thank you, mistress," I purred, as I felt her fingernails pressing into the flesh of my behind. "I love you... I love you... I love you!"

She laughed and continued licking me for the next minute or so, before gently turning me over and going down on me as I lay flat on my back. Soon her mouth was everywhere, licking and kissing my pussy, then gliding down to my thighs, then across my pussy again and all along my flattened tummy. The next thing I knew her mouth was now locked on my breasts, with her hands now holding my arms stretched out to either side while her lips remained attached to my nipples. I was her property, to be thoroughly enjoyed by her for her own carnal pleasures, and we both knew it.

She finished by passionately and tenderly kissing me on my lips, with her hands now gently stroking my blonde hair as we contentedly made out with one another for the next several minutes. Even after we stopped to catch our breath, I continued to lie there, stretched out completely nude on my back, while her fingers continued wandering and caressing my body all over, along with her lips kissing whatever part of me they so desired.

"Turn over... one more time," she ordered.

I did so, knowing full well what she wanted. Her hand immediately cupped my ass and squeezed it lovingly.

"Someday I'm going to get my lips marks tattooed on this gorgeous butt!"

I wanted that, as well.

******************************************************************

Mrs. Morgenstern had one more day to spend with me before returning to Latrelle, and one of the things she especially wanted done was to take a professional portrait photograph with me. She told me she had a perfect spot on the wall of her den where it would hang.

"I've made an appointment with a woman I know who owns a photography studio downtown," she said. "So get that pretty face of yours all dolled up and put on a nice dress... we've got to be there at four."

"Oh, how nice," I responded. "Can I get a photo of us together for here?"

"Sure," she said. "I don't see why not!"

The photographer turned out to be a Ms. Edison, an old friend of Mrs. Morgenstern from way back. Her studio was quite nice, with several quality examples of her work on display along the walls. She was quite the professional, I thought.

Anyway, she soon posed Mrs. Morgenstern and myself together on a small sofa in her primary studio. I had on a very cute yellow dress that was quite short, while Mrs. Morgenstern wore an expensive conservative blue suit. We really did look the part of a young college girl posing with her wealthy socialite mother, at least that's the impression I got. Ms. Edison did a very professional job. I knew that the finished product would be everything we wanted.

Towards the end, Mrs. Morgenstern wanted a photo taken where her hand rested on my knee. Then we took another one, this time with the older woman's hand gliding further up my thigh. At this point our photographer smiled and pulled Mrs. Morgenstern aside to talk quietly with her for a couple of minutes.

"I have a special studio in the back where I believe we can better accommodate the kind of photography you'd especially enjoy," I heard her tell Mrs. Morgenstern, who smiled and nodded her head before telling me what she had in mind.

"We're going to be moving this photo-shoot to a different studio, Kenzi," she explained. "Ms. Edison is willing to take some, shall we say 'less formal' pics of you and I together!"

I wasn't sure what this meant, but I definitely had a clue. And I was right. The studio in question had somewhat of a dungeon appearance to it. I mean, there were chains and manacles lying around, along with items like dog collars and leashes. While I explored my surroundings, Mrs. Morgenstern conversed further with Ms. Edison, who was now showing her some outfits hanging on a nearby rack.

"No, I don't want to look like a professional dominatrix," Mrs. Morgenstern complained. "Don't you have anything that's just dark and somewhat menacing... without looking porny?"

At this point I realized that she was about to change clothes.

"And what about me?" I asked. "What do I get to wear?"

"You won't be wearing anything, dear," Ms. Edison informed me. "I'll be shooting you naked. In fact, why don't you remove that pretty dress and hang it over that chair so it doesn't get wrinkled, and I'll deal with you shortly?"

It was at this point I understood that what Mrs. Morgenstern desired were a few professionally-produced 'adult pics' of the two of us together for her own private use.

"You heard Ms. Edison, Kenzi," she told me. "Get that dress off... and don't look so surprised... this will be fun!"

Mrs. Morgenstern was soon clad all in black, looking like what I thought a female ninja might look like, only with her head uncovered. She then sat herself down on a comfortable leather-backed chair while I knelt at her feet, completely nude, with my head resting on her knee. In another shot I had a dog-collar put on around my neck with Mrs. Morgenstern possessively holding onto the leather leash, as if I was her 'pet' girl.

Ms. Edison had several erotic and creative ideas, including one where I was manacled to a bench with my ass poised upward, with Mrs. Morgenstern wielding a branding iron, designed to look red hot. I was told to appear frightened, as if she were about to brand her initials onto my ass. All told, that woman must have posed me in at least a dozen erotic situations, each with Mrs. Morgenstern playing the dominant older lesbian role with me as her beautiful, nude, and submissive young slavegirl.

"What exactly are you going to do with these?" I couldn't help but ask Mrs. Morgenstern during a break in the action. "I hope you're not using any of them as your Christmas card photo?"

"Certainly not," she laughed. "But when am I ever going to find another professional photographer like Ms. Edison who can provide us with lasting memories like these photos that we'll be fondly looking back on for the rest of our lives?"

I certainly couldn't argue with that. And I must add that not only did Ms. Edison have some wonderfully creative ideas, the woman also fully appreciated the beauty of the female body. Her erotic tastes were exquisite with the finished photos artfully done. I would later learn that she had once even worked (briefly) for 'Playboy' magazine, shooting nude pics of two young women for one of that publication's 'Girls of the Big Ten' photo-spreads.

In any case, Mrs. Morgenstern was certainly pleased with the final results. One of the pics, the one showing my nude body oiled-up and on my elbows and knees while kissing her shoe - she had blown up into a 5' x 6' full-color mural, which is now situated on her bedroom wall back in Latrelle. Camile especially loves that one!

******************************************************************

"So when will I be seeing you again?" I asked Mrs. Morgenstern, as she kissed me goodbye. "Your visits are always so short!"

"I know, sweet girl," she responded, kissing me again. "But the school year is almost over, and once you've finished with all of your exams I'm thinking of whisking you away with me on a cruise to the Bahamas, just us two!"

"Really?"

"Yes, I want you to check your schedule and get back with me," she said, handing me a piece of paper advertising several different Caribbean cruises that she had saved from a flyer she'd received in the mail. "There are several interesting possibilities here."

"How wonderful!" I hugged her tightly. "I've always wanted to go on a romantic cruise with someone I love!"

She smiled at me warmly.

"And keep going to the gym," she added, as a parting shot. "I want that perfect ass of yours in thong-bikini shape!"

I laughed. It would be!