My Life and Loves Ch. 01: 1960

Story Info
Runner-up in the handsome fraternity brother contest.
4.2k words
3.77
2.7k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manoa
Manoa
5 Followers

In 1970 I fucked for the first time, graduated from university on the East Coast, moved to Hollywood, and started working for a big California bank. All this before August.

I'd skipped a grade in elementary school so I was a year younger than my college classmates. I went to a technological university with a freshman class of 1.000 -- of which fewer than ten were female. My freshman year was forgettable.

In my sophomore year a friend and I took the train to Poughkeepsie for a Vassar mixer. I can't remember my friend's name, but I met Mary that night.

Mary was blonde and bookish. She wore sweaters I thought too baggy. Her eyes were pale blue, and her top lip protruded a little. She was pouty and kissable. My father said she looked like Joan Fontaine.

Mary and I did a lot of things together -- went to hear Alan Ginsburg read his poetry, saw The Graduate at the Juliet, and Hair at the Cheetah. We liked the same movies, read the same books. We traveled throughout the UK and to Paris, often staying in my dorm room or a single hotel room.

One of the things we did not do together was kiss.

I saw Mary in her bra and panties when I was buying her a dress at Pierre Cardin. The Parisians are relaxed about closing dressing room doors. She wasn't skinny, but not fat. And she'd been hiding nice breasts beneath her sweaters. But other than this sneaky schoolboy glance, Mary and I would kiss briefly on the cheek when parting. I wanted more -- much more -- but I was too inexperienced and too young to know what to do. And Mary was even more awkward.

Meanwhile . .

Sometime in my junior year Jim, one of my fraternity brothers, drove to a mixer at a small college in Vermont. Once there he was scooped up by Deb, a first year physical education major. Deb isn't particularly attractive, but she was lively and athletic. You could tell she'd be enthusiastic in bed.

Jim is a geeky physicist.

Deb jumped him on their second date and she fucked him into near oblivion. Pumped with oxytocin, Jim was smitten. They are still together -- 40 years later. She's put on a lot of weight and has medical problems, but Jim is still smitten.

Jim visited Deb at her home in Connecticut during a school break. Deb's older sister, Mikki, was also there. Mikki is a mousy blonde with big eyes and bigger glasses, a thin tubular body, nice boobs, a nicer ass, and long, smooth legs. She attended a small girl's college somewhere near the Finger Lakes. She now wanted a fraternity brother of her own.

Jim had one of those 8 x 10 sheets that is made up of smaller photographs of all our fraternity brothers. He asked Mikki to pick out one that she liked -- and she happily did so. He also asked her to pick an alternate, and she picked me.

There was a scheduling conflict with Mikki's first choice -- Robb -- so I got the call, and was happy to step up. I only saw Mary every few weeks and didn't believe our odd, sexless relationship was monogamous. Mikki took the Greyhound to come and meet me.

Mikki is nowhere near as sparkling nor as intelligent as Mary. Mikki is loud. She's not a great listener. She'd also had botched plastic surgery a while back, and it left a scar on her face. It wasn't a big deal, but she kept trying to cover it with her hands and that only drew attention.

We had fun together on Saturday. Nice kiss when we parted. I'd put her up in the motel just off campus. On Sunday morning I went to fetch her for brunch -- but she was more interested in staying in the room. Into the room I walked, wagging my tail like a puppy.

I forget what we said to each other, but we ended up in the shower: she in bra and panties, and I in my jockeys. We kissed, lathered, and fondled each other, and then got out. The plan was to quickly take off our wet underwear and put on our street clothes, commando-style, before I saw a nipple or she saw my swollen cock. But once we'd taken off our underwear we both just stood there, looking at the other. It was like looking at something in a store window that we each really wanted to have.

No widow glass here. We spent the afternoon exploring each other on the bed, floor, and chair, but we'd agreed (or, more accurately, she announced and I acquiesced) that we wouldn't be fucking. We did lots of other things, all of them new and wonderful for me, and I made several clumsy attempts to mount her despite the agreement. The lady wasn't for fucking -- and I remained a virgin.

She almost missed the afternoon Greyhound back to her college. I walked back to the fraternity smiling, eager for our next date.

Two weeks passed, and Mikki took the Greyhound again.

We shared a pizza in a banquette at the Knotty Pine. She told me that she'd been on the pill for ten days now and she was ready.

I lived in a three-story Victorian house that was essentially an annex of the fraternity. There was a shared bathroom on each floor. Mikki and I went back to my room, drank some wine, and talked for what seemed like a long time. When it was finally time for bed, Mikki crossed the hall and used the shared bathroom. She came back wearing one of my t-shirts and got into my dorm size bed.

I went to the bathroom and came back wearing a smile. I lay down on the other side of the bed. My t-shirt was off Mikki and on the floor in 30 seconds. Her nipples were magical -- they rose to stiff attention when I cautiously scratched them with my fingernails. Her boobs were lickable and I eagerly did so. Nice areola, nothing scary. Her vulva was the most wonderful shade of pink. Mikki explained she liked to be spread and have her labia pinched. "Little pinches," she instructed. I happily pinched away.

I had no idea when it would be time for me to stop playing with the new toys and get up to fucking. How do I hold my weight above her -- or do I use her to partially support me? How would I guide my cock into the right hole? How far in would I go? How hard will it be to move my ass up and down? How do I keep my cock from falling out at the outer end of each stroke? Is my cock too small? And how long should all of this take?

Remember, this is the 1960's. We'd go to the "nudies" at the seedy movie theater and watched farm-fed blondes tossing a large beachball. The nude guys seemed disinterested in the bouncing beachball -- and boobs. The raunchier films showed guys with nasty dicks fucking nasty girls in numerous inexplicable (to me) positions before cumming on her face or ass.

I think my cock is pleasant enough. It's a decent length (it could reach Mikki's cervix) and has a larger-than-average girth. The head is a nice color, and the ridge between head and shaft is not too large. There are no unsightly veins on the shaft. My balls are an appropriate size, and nobody likes scrotum skin.

When I thought I'd done enough "little pinches" and nipple scratches, I put one leg over and then the other. I looked down, gave Mikki a deep kiss, and was pleasantly surprised when I felt her hand gently guiding my cock to the right hole.

And I gently pushed.

And it felt wonderful.

My cock did go in, all the way in. I soon realized that. with my inexperience, I had little control over the length of time this would take. I had no intention of squirting my load on Mikki's skin. I thrust in as far as I could and poured what felt like pint of cum on her cervix.

Neither of us knew about the female orgasm -- more of that later.

After I rolled off I told Mikki I was thirsty, and said I'd jump the back fence to the fraternity house to get us a bottle of Coke. Did she want anything? I picked up the t-shirt from the floor and a pair of shorts. I was back in a flash, after telling every fraternity brother I saw that I had just been laid.

Mikki and I had sodas. I took off my clothes and got back into bed, and we cuddled.

We cuddled some more the next morning, and I quickly got hard. More scratches and pinches, but it never occurred to me that I could fuck her again, and yet again if my young body would allow. My first fuck was such a transcendent experience that I thought it inconceivable I could have such an experience again on the same night, or the following morning. Or both.

Mikki and I saw each other regularly. She always took the bus to me. She stayed in my room and I learned the sheer pleasure of fucking did not dimmish, and that I could easily do it several times in a row. When I'd cum and withdraw, she'd squeeze her vagina and squirt out what cum she could. It was my pleasant assignment to wipe this gently with a washcloth. At the end of a session the cloth would be soaking.

A couple of months later I learned that Robb (her first choice from the fraternity collage) would be amenable to meeting her. For some reason I thought a three-person dinner and movie would be awkward, but a three-way in bed seemed more appropriate. Robb was enthusiastically in favor, and, to my amazement, so was Mikki. A third fraternity brother, Tim, asked if he could join. "Sure, why not"

The next night the three of us joined Robb at his off-campus apartment. He had a black light in his living room and a spider web painted in UV paint on the ceiling. I remember we all had a couple of drinks in the near dark -- with our teeth glowing brightly -- and spoke very little about what was about to happen to us all.

When Mikki nervously said she was ready, we moved into Robb's bedroom. He had a Queen-sized bed. It looked like a football field compared to my narrow dorm bed. Mikki lay in the center of the bed and Tim and I sat on the foot. We were all fully clothed.

Robb had gone to the bathroom. He came into the bedroom wearing only a pair of plaid Boxers. He lay down beside Mikki and started to kiss her while squeezing her curvy bum with his free hand. Mikki snuggled into his chest.

Robb shuffled and propped himself up on an elbow to slowly unbutton her blouse. At this point I thought I should end this -- Mikki was dating me and had so gently helped me lose my virginity. But Robb and Mikki were hot together. They were having a great time, and Tim and I were both loosening our pants to free our erect cocks.

Robb unfastened her bra with a skilled flick of the wrist and was soon sucking Miki's erect nipples. Her hand found its way into his Boxers, and she was stroking his cock. He soon kicked off his underwear, and I was pleased to see that Robb, who'd scored above me in Mikki's beauty contest, had a small prick

Robb got up on his knees, gently pulling off Miki's jeans and then her panties. I noticed that she modestly covered her bush with her hand as the panties came off. In a moment she realized that she was about to be serially fucked by three college students, and modesty was not necessary.

Robb pulled Mikki towards him on the bed, and then pivoted down so his chest was in contact with her boobs and so he could kiss her. Miikki's hand moved towards his cock and gently glided it into the right hole.

Robb pushed forward and moaned loudly. It turns out he was very noisy while fucking. Lots of moans, and lots of dirty talk. Mikki was happy to play along.

By this point Tim and I were naked and each standing at a corner of the bed. We somehow agreed the etiquette in this foursome was for me to follow Robb, and then Tim would come in for the finale.

Robb's noises grew louder, and then he was silent. I saw his ass pulsate as he squirted his load deep within. After a few minutes he rolled off. His cock was still hard and glistened with fuck muck.

I did my wipe of the excess cum with the towel, but I think most had already fallen on the bedsheets and was seeping into Robb's mattress.

I gently nudged Mikki off her back and into the doggie position. When I entered her pussy, it felt more sensuous than it had before. I was now mixing my seed with that of another man, and a third man was beneath playing with Mikki's boobs as I fucked her above. I was beginning to love doggie style -- the feeling that I am somehow flying above the clouds. And while Mikki did her share of participating in missionary sex, she really grew enthusiastic when on all fours.

I squirted my load as deep as I could go, only to have gravity pull it right out and onto Robb's sheets. Poor guy.

Tim is a short guy, but his cock was the largest of the three. Tim turned Mikki back over, and gently pulled her so that her pussy was at the edge of the bed. He gently pulled Nikki's legs up, so that her legs ran up the front of Tim's chest and her feet pointed skyward. He adjusted his height a little, rubbed the tip of his dick back and forth on Mikki's clit for a while, and then gently moved his cock up and down between her labia. Not the little pinches she likes, but she was moaning with pleasure.

And then Tim found her vagina and gently, ever so gently, entered her. He fucked the first few inches in the front of her vagina, rather than going for long strokes as Robb and I used. There must be more nerves near the entrance, because Mikki went crazy. I could see the edge around the head of his penis -- where it joined the shaft -- was rubbing against her pussy and drove her nuts.

None of us knew anything about the g-spot.

And then Tim crossed her legs, so that her right foot was on his right shoulder and left on left. This tightened her pussy and both Tim and Mikki started to moan with each short thrust.

Tim lasted a long time. Like a visit to Disneyland it's nice to have fireworks at the end. He pulled out and shot his cum on her dark bush and tummy above. Robb -- who'd tried to get a blow job while I was fucking Mikki, only to find that she didn't do oral -- came over and gently massaged the cream into Mikki's tummy.

We all flopped on the bed, wet spots and all, and pulled an assortment of blankets and quilts over us.

We all slept well and awoke at about the same time -- all men with an erection.

This time etiquette apparently said Tim should go first, then me, and then Robb for the firework finale. After a suitable amount of nibbling and pinching Tim gently moved Mikki so she was, in essence, sitting on his cock. I'd heard of the cowgirl -- we all read Playboy magazine -- but I'd been too timid to even suggest it to Mikki.

Yet here she was, moving back and forth with Tim's cock between her labia. She was unbelievably beautiful to me as I watched her moisten her lips with her tongue while sliding on another man's dick.

She then rose and gently guided Tim to the right hole. She pushed down and swallowed his cock. Mikki controlled the frequency and depth of the stokes. While Tim enjoyed the outer edges of her pussy the night before today his largest-of-the-three-cocks was up to the hilt in Mikki. He shuddered and came deep inside Mikki. She folded her top forward, draping her boobs on his chest, and then gave him a deep kiss.

I was there with my washcloth to wipe away the cum.

It was now my turn.

I like the missionary position, but with a pillow beneath her ass. I scooped her left leg up with my right forearm and elbow -- her left foot was now above my head. I didn't need any help this time finding the right hole -- it was large and wet. When I pushed in it felt like my dick was going right through her and into the mattress below. I decided to try more of a grind than a thrust, so my public bone would be touching her clitoris. This went on for quite a while, but then I just needed release. I put her leg down and rose up on my arms and legs so that our only point of contact was our genitals -- and I pumped like crazy. She moaned, "Oh fuck me, fuck me," just like in the grainy porno flicks. I was ready with my soaking wet washcloth when the waterfall of my cum squirted from her pussy.

It was now time for Robb's finale. At some point he'd put on some cologne, so the room smelled like sweat, fuck muck, and Old Spice.

Robb had discovered that Mikki didn't like oral -- he'd tried again this morning before Tim started, and got nowhere. But will Mikki like anal?

He gently flipped her over and spread her butt cheeks with his hands. I'd never seen a butthole before -- not mine, not hers, nobody's. Tim and I gathered around, as though we were watching an experiment in Chemistry lab. Her butthole looked nice and pink to me. Robb brought his own jar of Vaseline -- or something similar -- which he slathered between Mikki's butt checks and on his cock. He moved his finger around the edge of her butthole in circular movements, pressing very lightly. Mikki happily moaned from somewhere below us.

Gradually his finger started to slip into her butthole -- at first just a little, and then a little more. He added more lubricant.

When he thought she was ready he maneuvered up and on top of her, and gradually -- ever so gradually -- pushed his greased cock into her ass. It was amazing. I couldn't wait to get some Vaseline of my own.

Robb pumped away with his usual level of noises and dirty talk. Tim and I reminded him that he needed to shoot his load on her butt and back for the fireworks. "Yeah, yeah," he said, between the shouts of "Fuck Me!" and "Oh Fuck Me!!"

He came inside her. Who wouldn't? The last use of the wet washcloth and it was all over.

Mikki and I decided we'd shower back at my room at the fraternity annex. Tim and Robb were going to shower and then go out to have a late breakfast.

I haven't seen Tim in years. He became an urban planner in a State capitol and is now retired. We're Facebook friends.

I see Robb whenever I am in his neck of the woods. He works for a merchant bank and travels frequently. About four years after this happened Mikki fixed Robb up on a blind date with pretty girl Mikki knew. They had a great dinner, and then went back to her apartment. It was decided he would spend the night. Mikki's friend put on her long white nightgown and got into bed. Robb went into the bathroom, did his business, and came out naked. They fucked that night, on the first date. They've now been married for nearly 50 years.

I can still hear all the noises he made when fucking Mikki that night long ago -- particularly when he pumped her pink ass.

Not long after this I graduated and moved to an apartment in Hollywood, just off Sunset Boulevard near Schwab's. I promptly opened a charge account at Schwab's -- for my health and beauty needs as well as club sandwiches at the counter. I also opened a charge account at the open-all-hours Liquor Locker.

My sister flew over from Hawaii to help me get what I needed for the apartment. All the furniture was there, but I needed to buy sheets, towels, pots, pans, and plates. The apartment had twin beds. I didn't even think about this when I rented the place.

After a week or so my sister returned home. I was now settled in my new apartment and started my new job downtown at the head office of a large bank.

My sister had brought my mail from Hawaii, and it included a letter from Kathy, a front desk receptionist at the Sonesta Hotel in New Orleans. I'd been there a few months earlier, and Kathy wrote to say that she found me attractive and would like to get together the next time I was in NOLA.

I barely remembered my interaction with Kathy, other than she was a young, bubbly brunette. I had no immediate plans to return to NOLA, but thought Kathy might enjoy a visit to LA. I called her and we chatted a few times on the phone. She'd never been to LA and would love to come for a weekend. I sent her a plane ticket.

I made ambitious mental plans for the weekend, mostly involving activities each of the twin beds. Kathy wouldn't get to see much of LA.

I picked her up at LAX, She was more attractive and perky than I'd remembered. I took her back to the apartment so she could freshen up, and then we'd go to dinner. She'd packed lightly, and most of her small suitcase was filled with home-baked peanut butter cookies. I love homemade cookies but can't stand peanut butter. I was polite, thanked her profusely, and managed to eat one or two of the cookies. She had a shower and came out in a floral print dress with a very short skirt. Great legs.

Manoa
Manoa
5 Followers
12