My Life and Loves Ch. 01: 1960

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the scenario I concocted before her arrival I would surprise her in the shower with a polite "May I join you?" She'd say yes (because she finds me attractive) and after the usual first-time shower fumbling (which I love) we'd go, still wet, to the nearest bed. She'd spread her legs and I'd mount her . . .

But here she was, in her floral dress.

We had a romantic dinner in Marina del Ray, watching the sun set and drinking champagne cocktails. Afterwards we went back to my new apartment. I kept thinking of all the wonderful things we'd do together that evening.

We had a couple of more drinks when we got back. Kathy was tired from her travels, so went to the bedroom to change into something more comfortable. Out she came in a pink cotton nightgown that went from her neck to knees. We had another drink, and then she went to her bed and I went to mine.

My scenario for day one didn't work. For day two I would spoon her back. I'd be very quiet, and would move slowly, until I had the head of my dick just outside her vagina. And then I'd push my cock into new territory.

But that didn't happen either. We woke in our separate beds, got dressed, and she packed her few things in her small suitcase. We had breakfast at a Coco's and did the drive down Hollywood Boulevard and through Beverly Hills. We headed down to a crowded Disneyland for a whirlwind tour and some of the rides. We ate in the restaurant next to the Pirates ride, and then I drove her to LAX for her flight home. She gave me a big kiss at the airport and said she'd had a great time. Off she went to her gate. I never saw her again.

When I got back to my apartment I thought of all the things I'd planned, in my mind, for her stay. I wanted a dirty weekend, but I'd wimped out and became a friendly tour escort. With the benefit of hindsight and maturity -- remember this was over 50 years ago -- I think Kathy's flesh was willing. She, after all, sent me the unsolicited letter. But she was waiting me to make the first move, and I was too timid to do so.

I threw out the rest of the peanut butter cookies.

12