My Life and Loves Ch. 03: 1980

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mervyn forgot to bring Tricia the Portuguese wine. He had to pick some up at Victoria Wine on the drive back from Gatwick. If Tricia ever saw him naked she would have seen that his butt and balls were burnt, and then were peeling. -- a rather unusual thing to happen on a golf course. But, according to Mervyn, he hadn't had sex with Tricia in years. I think that men having an affair with a voluptuous, younger woman always claim to have not fucked the Ice Maiden since their honeymoon. I know I've used that line a few times myself. I happily fucked Mikki even when having sex with others

Jenny was growing less interested in the affair as Mervyn became more smitten.

Mervyn bought her a new car and a house for her graduation present. She moved into the house, and a week or two later the phone rang on a Sunday morning and my call changed everything.

Mervyn paid for her trip to Hawaii. His theory was that she would get me out of her system. I'm not sure she told him about our dalliance in Samoa.

When in Hawaii, Jenny agreed to give up her accounting apprenticeship (I found the offer letter the other day -- Stg 5,000 per annum) and move to Hawaii. Jenny and I also went shopping in the small electrical appliance section of our nearest porn store and, once again, I became the orgasm guru and guide. I derive great pleasure from this assignment -- in every sense of the word. When we found the right vibration speed and placement she had multiple successive orgasms. I think she was making up for lost time. In a couple of these initial orgasms she squirted out female cum. This mystery fluid looks to me like a cross between skim milk and pale urine, and neither of us had seen it before. We had to wash the sheets and air the bed. She managed to figure out how to stop doing this, which I think is a shame.

I told her I'd never fucked in a car. Being British, she'd done this many times in her youth, and offered to be my mentor. We drove out of town to Pupukea one evening, about 45 miles from my father's apartment in central Honolulu. The Pupukea road is a long dead-end that goes up a hillside, with houses at the bottom and farmland at the top. We parked in a quiet spot near the end of the road, shed all our clothes, and adjourned to the back seat. I felt like a teen-ager as I moved from first base, to second, to third. I sat in the seat and gently pulled Jenny on top of me. My cock slipped in easily, and we had fun bouncing and grinding.

It made sense, in that post-fuck lack of clarity, to drive back to town completely naked. We did so, initially down country roads and then on the H2 and H1 freeways. She proudly moved about in her seat so that folks in trucks and other taller vehicles could get a good look at her boobs and bush. I think I had an erection for the whole -- helped along periodically by her gentle hand.

It was about 1:00 am when we got back to the apartment building. We decided to go to the apartment in the nude. I was hoping that the elevator doors would open and an older couple would be standing there, pleasantly surprised by our nakedness. But we didn't see anyone.

Another memory of our time together. We stayed in my father's double bed -- he kindly gave up his room and moved to the small guest bedroom. He had louver windows near hid bed, and the next apartment building was quite close. In that building was a screamer -- she clearly had a fantastic time when fucked. And she was fucked often (understandably) and the screaming would go on much longer than the 5.4 minute average.

We decided to see if we could outdo the screamer by mixing out own screaming with loud dirty talk. On two occasions we were able to quickly get fucking when we heard her start screaming. She outperformed us the first time, but I flexed my PC muscle like crazy and we won the re-match. I never saw her. I hope she is well, and still screaming.

The time had come for Jenny to return to England to break the news to Mervyn, her friends and family, and to her soon-to-be ex-husband Ian. She promised to remain faithful to me, and to stop fucking Mervyn.

I'd like to think she did so. But I am a realist. He'd been very kind and generous to her. He made it possible for her to graduate from university as a mature student. He gave her a car, a house, and all the Charles Jourdan shoes she could desire. As his affection for her turned into love, her ardor was fading.

One day, while still in university, she purchased a porn VHS tape. I'm sure it was the usual 1970's stuff -- hairy guys with improbable dicks, ladies with very thick bush, and lots of weird positions ending with the inevitable cum-on-the-face. She invited some of her classmates for beer and a viewing -- a few single guys, and two couples. Her classmates were a dozen years younger than Jenny.

Colin, an economics major from Belfast, sat on the couch next to Jenny. As they watched the film one of his hands moved to her bare leg, and slowly -- ever so slowly -- inched up towards her crotch. She was wet, and Colin gently rubbed her vulva through her panties. She had a hard time not moaning.

After the movie the friends went home. Colin had come with one of the couples, but he said he'd find his own way home. When Jenny and Colin were alone they sat back on the couch, and each had a couple of glasses of Jameson -- neat. He kissed her gently and unbuttoned her blouse.

She suggested they go upstairs. Jenny went into the bathroom to get ready. Colin liked to make love with a musical soundtrack, so after stripping to his underwear he looked through her collection of cassettes and made his selections.

She came out of the bathroom in her bra and panties. She'd sprayed on some of her favorite perfume (which, of course, Mervyn had purchased with the VISA card) and was purring. She had not had sex with a virile young man in many years and planned to make the most of it.

The music played. They passionately kissed, standing at the foot of her bed. Colin reached behind her and unfastened her bra, He dropped it to the floor and stood back to admire her perfect breasts, small pink nipples, and to savor the anticipation of what he knew was about to happen.

They kissed again, and he gently lowered her to the bed and removed her panties. I personally love moment when you hold the lady's panties on two sides and hope that she will raise her hips off the bed to let the panties slide off.

Jenny raised her hips, and Colin slid her panties down. He dropped his own underwear, revealing his young, erect cock.

He lay down beside her, they kissed, and both began stroking each other intimately. Colin gently turned her over, raised her into the doggie position, and entered her. It was all over in about 30 seconds -- not even the length of one track on the cassette.

The refractory time is thankfully short for young men, and he was still full of cum. They fucked again. Jenny knew Mervyn wasn't expected, but she didn't want Colin to fall asleep in the bed and house that Mervyn bought. She got out of bed, put on a shortie robe (Mervyn bought it, and loved seeing her wear it), and helped him find his clothes. A passionate kiss at the door, and Colin went out into the night.

He's now a married school headmaster at one of those English-speaking private schools in an Eastern European country. I'm sure he now has an Apple Playlist of "Music for Fucking." I do. Personally I think it's difficult to do better than Bolero -- Mikki and I occasionally played it when we fucked.

International telephone calls were very expensive in those days -- about $1 a minute. That did not stop Jenny and I from talking at least every other day. We also wrote daily, and sent each other mushy cards, pressed flowers, and I sent a few tourist postcards showing naked men on s Hawaiian beach (with something strategically placed so you couldn't see their naughty bits). The postmistress in Jenny's small local post office (located inside a small shop) enjoyed the cards.

Mervyn met Jenny at Heathrow and had reserved a hotel room at the Holiday Inn in Swindon -- about halfway home. When they were in the room, she told him about me and explained she was returning to Hawaii. He was very upset, but at no time did he suggest he would leave Tricia. He did have an interesting suggestion that she spend five months in the UK, and one month in Hawaii -- so we would, in effect, "share" her.

I don't know if Jenny and Mervyn had sex in the Holiday Inn. I know from my own experience with Mikki -- after I learned about her dalliance with Tex -- that I couldn't wait to fuck her. I think sex has healing and calming properties. I also think our Caveman Operating System tells a cuckold to flood her cunt with his own semen to nullify the cum of the interloper. Not only did I fuck Mikki -- in the same position Tex used at the dude range -- but the sleepy, drunk Ian fucked Jenny when she slid into his bed after our first fuck.

During the ensuing few weeks Mervyn also took Jenny to Scarborough for another "golf tournament." I doubt they had separate rooms or slept in separate beds. I don't know for sure, but I think she was doing her best to heal him with what he wanted most.

About three weeks later I told Jenny I was coming to London for two days, and I reserved to fly out one day, and back the next. My Caveman Operating System was telling me to nullify Mervyn's semen, if any was there, with my own.

After checking in to Portman Hotel (where the folks in the next room complained several times about the noise -- which made me proud) I decided to extend my stay and go to the midlands.

I felt sorry (a little) for Mervyn and suggested I meet him for lunch. I was also curious about meeting him. He agreed, and we walked along the River Wye (I hoped the former PE teacher wouldn't push me in). We had ploughman's lunches at pub. He was a nice guy -- but, as I mentioned, I thought he looked squishy. He had a vision of Jenny remaining in her little house, available for his periodic fuck visits, furtive lunches, and "golf tournaments." But it was not to be.

But back to Mikki. She and our daughter were still living in Hawaii. Mikki's aunt died, leaving her some money. This gave her the opportunity - - to be continued . . . .

12