My Life as a Dom Pt. 04

Story Info
Taking in the views, hills, urinals, pussy, tits + squirrels.
3.5k words
4.5
3.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir

It was all catching up with me, I woke early and climbed out of bed, made a brew and put some monkey nuts down for the squirrels leading into the inside windowsill. Today a drive through the lakes and a ride on Larle Reekie. There was low cloud this morning. Helvellyn was topless and striding edge was no longer visible. Scafell, Scafell Pike and the surrounding fells all had the tops hidden in the clouds.

Emily was up next as usual, she made another brew, came into the lounge and sat on the floor between my legs. "Good morning Sir," she whispered.

"Good morning Emily."

"Please may I suck your cock, Sir?" she begged, also in a whisper. She was looking up at me, her Emerald green eyes peeping through her wild red hair. How could I resist?

"Of course, seeing you asked so nicely," I replied. She licked up my thigh to my balls. My semi rigid cock was pointing upwards so she encountered my balls first. She licked them before reaching up to lick up my cock. She was looking up at me as she licked, with a big smile on her face. She brought her hand up and took my now fully erect cock and put it in her mouth. Her blowjob technique had improved hand over fist and I was really enjoying it. I don't think hand over fist really describes a blowjob but you know what I mean.

There is something erotic about having this wild, uncontrollable red hair spread over your thighs and belly, her eyes never leaving mine, not to mention the lovely mouth around my cock. Her left tit has fallen out of her robe and bobbled around in a most exotic way. I came and Emily swallowed it all. I pulled her up gently by her hair until her now exposed boobs were level with my cock. I pulled her tits onto it before lifting her up and kissing her. I lay her across my knee, her white silk robe was tight across her back and arse. I gave in to temptation again and smacked her silk covered arse several times. She waved her legs about like she was swimming the front crawl. Her robe had become loose allowing me easy access to her pussy. Her legs opened as I worked my way up her thigh. I squeezed her tit as I lightly brushed her pussy lips on my way to massaging her arse.

"Please sir, please."

"Please what? You want me to smack your arse? play with your clit? put a couple of fingers in your cunt? perhaps fingers in your arsehole?"

"Yes please sir, all of them," she gasped. I don't think I can do all those at once. I started by smacking her arse, alternately smacking and caressing prior to inserting fingers into her pussy. "Aaaarggghhh," she was obviously ready, my fingers were soaked. I moved a finger to her clit. "Yes, yes, yes," she went tense. I went back to massaging her arse as she slowly relaxed.

She slid off me and knelt between my legs and started licking my cock again. There was no point as it was not going to rise for a while but it was very pleasant. We remained like that for quite a while it was really relaxing and I felt ready to face the day. "Wake the girls, make breakfast and get ready to go out. I sat back and watched the activity.

Emily

I sucked Sir's cock this morning before we went out. I have learnt to do this and I think I can do a good job. I swallowed all of it, I did not spill a drop. I was licking his cock and balls when he pulled me up and started rubbing my boobs on his cock. My nipples stood to attention at this attention. I was so pleased with myself with pleasing sir that my own needs that had taken a back seat were suddenly springing to the fore. A posh way of saying I was wet, wet, wet down there.

He put me over his knee and spanked me, heaven. I felt a shiver go through my whole body, from head to toe. His hand came up the inside of my thigh and with every inch advanced my heart rate increased. I bet he could feel it through the hand on my boob. His hand brushed my pussy as he wound his way up to massaging my bum. I begged him. He smacked, rubbed and played with me until a bolt of electricity shattered my whole body as I climaxed. I licked his cock and balls like the pet I had become.

He seemed pleased with me.

Sir

We set off, the girls dressed fairly sensibly in summer dresses. I headed for the coast. Workington, Whitehaven and then south along the coast, past Sellafield totally out of place in this setting to Ravenglass. Here we parked and caught the train, locally known as Larle Reekie. We enjoyed a pleasant ride to Boot. A small village with little there but a good view of Scafell Pike and the southern fells. After a walk around we returned to the station and had a very reasonable meal.

Once back at Ravenglass I drove to Newby Bridge and on to Hill Top, Beatrix Potter's home. Michelle and Emma were both fans of her books, Peter Rabbit was Michelle's bedtime story every night for years. They were delighted to go round and see where some of the pictures in the books came from. "I may organise a school trip to the Lake District, it would be good for the children to see this especially as it is so flat where we live." Emily said.

We crossed Windermere on the ferry, the scenery was magnificent, from there to Troutbeck and on over Kirkstone pass. Helvellyn to the left and Ullswater to the right. "It's a pity we were not here a couple of months ago and we would have seen Wordsworth's host of golden daffodils," I informed them. A little village on the way back has an ancient pub which has been modified and serves delicious food.

We were the only customers in the place so it seemed a waste not to do something, perhaps a good time to fuck Emma in the gents toilet Yes a very good time for that, but first. "Give me your knickers girls," I instructed and they immediately obeyed. I put the knickers in my pocket. "Emma come with me," I took her hand and led her to the gents.

The toilet was spotless, I would have preferred something older and dirtier to fuck Emma in. I had a piss in one of the urinals before bending Emma over it looking down at the dregs of my piss, she was holding on to the sides of the urinal. "I told you I'd fuck you in the gents, I intended in one of the cubicles but this is better, someone could walk in at any time." I lifted her skirt over her back and inserted two fingers. "Perhaps I should fuck your arse then anyone who comes in would see that you are even more of a slut than just a slut that gets fucked over the piss stone."

I replaced my fingers with my cock and fucked her hard. Her hair was dangerously close to the urinal, I was tempted to push her head down. "Oh God, oh God, oh, oh ooooooo," she said, a little too loudly. I carried on, her pussy was gripping me but she was well lubricated so it didn't inhibit me. My orgasm seemed to last longer than normal, I bet she thought so too. I pulled out, put it away, pulled her dress down and led her by the hand back into the lounge.

I took her to the bar and ordered drinks, I kept her standing there to allow any leakage to run down her legs. We sat down with the others. "Open your legs," I was talking to the three of them but I wanted Emma's pussy to have plenty of opportunity to leak. Not to disappoint Emily and Michelle I fingered both pussies.

Even though the beer was excellent I only had one pint and drove back to the cottage. "You three sit on the back seat, Emma in the middle. Emma put a finger in each of their pussies and Michelle and Emily both put a finger in Emma's," and that's how we travelled back.

When we got back I said to them "I hope you have not dribbled all over my seat, we should have taken Emily's car," I checked and my seats were not too bad, just one wet patch where Emma had been sitting, when the girls have stripped off I'll get Emma to wash it. "Emily pour me a whisky and get drinks for you three. Michelle and Emma undress, Emma go and clean my car seats."

Emma returned to find me in my boxers on the couch with naked Michelle and Emily beside me. There was a roaring log fire, not that it was really needed but it was pleasant. Emily handed Emma a drink and she sat between my legs, she was obviously pleased with the fire as she was quite cold.

I had to make a decision, Emily or Michelle, I decided to have Emily and take Michelle to bed. "Emily, into the bedroom, lay on your back, legs up with your cunt facing the door. Keep that cunt warm for me and I will be in shortly."

"Yes Sir," she got up and walked to the bedroom.

"Michelle, pour me a large whisky and a large red wine for Emily." I took both drinks into the bedroom where as expected Emily was on her back, playing with her pussy. After a swift drink of my Scotch I put the drinks on the side table. "Is your cunt dripping wet?" I enquired.

"Yes Sir," she replied.

"In that case leave it alone and squeeze your tits," I told her. As she complied with this I watched her. "Squeeze your nipples harder and just look at that cunt, fucking dripping, you don't need me you can just play with your tits to come off, dirty slut." I spanked her cunt.

"Ow!" she yelped. So I hit her again with a similar result. Before she could do anything else I was inside her, her legs pushed back to her shoulders.

"You do have a lovely cunt, it makes me wonder what a nice place like this is doing in a scrubber like you?"

"Aaaaaggghhhh, thank youuuuuuu," My balls were suddenly a lot wetter. Her legs fastened around me and I came, collapsing on top of her. I remained there pinning her down, our sweaty bodies entwined.

Eventually I had enough energy to get our drinks and we sat on the edge of the bed drinking. When Emily had finished her drink she slid down to her knees and sucked and licked my cock. "Thank you Sir," she rested her head against my thigh. I stroked her hair.

"Get me another drink and tell Michelle to crawl in. You and Emma are free to do what you want.

Emma

Dragged out for an early start, a car ride and a trip on a train whoopee, it's going to be an exciting day - not. It was quite beautiful admittedly and some of the roads were ridiculously steep. People rode bikes up them, more bikes here than nice easy riding flat Norfolk. They must be mad. The train journey was not too bad, a little narrow gauge railway with an interesting history.

We arrived in Boot, honestly that was the name of the village, about three houses and a railway station. Michelle was enjoying herself. She had a sketchbook and a lot of things to sketch. Scafell Pike, the highest mountain in England, could be seen and drawn by Michelle. The highlight so far was the trip to Beatrix Potter's house. I loved Mrs Tiggywinkle, Jemima Puddleduck, well all of them apart from the foxy whiskered gentleman. I didn't like him, he was going to eat Jemima.

I did have a naughty thought of having a bonk amongst the fruit and veg in Mr McGregor's garden. Even in the house although that would be sacrilegious.

I thought the roads had been steep but we went up one that even the car struggled and Sir had to change down gears, I'm glad I wasn't driving. We stopped at a pub for a meal, we were the only customers at that time so Sir had to do something, he made us take our knickers off. That wasn't the worst. He took me in the gents toilet. He has promised to fuck me in the gents and I expected to be in a cubicle in a smelly toilet being fucked while we heard men pee outside. We were in a clean toilet that smelt fresh, I watched him pee before he bent me over the sink thing that he peed in. Staring down at the remains of his piss and smelling it as my nose was so close.

I managed to keep my hair out of the bowl, I had been promised to be fucked in a gents toilets but not in the middle please, whats wrong with the cubicles, fuck me in there please. No chance, dress thrown up and he was in me hard. I was bouncing backward and forward managing to keep my head from hitting the back of the thing.

I fucking climaxed, why? It shows what I am, he'd hardly started. Just find the crudest, dirtiest and most risky place and my cunt will fucking gush. He carried on, please stop, let's get out of here before somebody comes in. I came again before Sir did, he led me out, pussy leaking, my thighs soaking. We stood at the bar, the juices were running down my legs its going to show under my dress.

We travelled back with me having two fingers in my wet pussy and I had fingers in Michelle and Emily's pussies. Naked I had to clean his car seat as I had wet it a bit, it was quite cold so when I went in I was given a glass of wine and the heat from the fire was wonderful. I snuggled between his legs and warmed up.

Emily

We had an interesting day, the Lake District is beautiful. I may organise a school holiday here next year. The trip around the lakes went as 'normal' until we were near home and stopped for a meal. There we had to give him our knickers and he took Emma off to the gent's toilet'

He drove back and we all sat on the back seat, Michelle and I had fingers in Emma's wet and used pussy. She had a finger in mine.

Sir sent me to the bedroom and after smacking my pussy and calling me disgusting names made wonderful love to me. Why I am so turned on by being insulted in such a way I do not know, the names he called me and the names he called my private parts and what he made me do to myself turned me into a volcano waiting to explode. Explode I did when he entered me. I thanked him.

Sir

Michelle crawled into the bedroom followed by Emily with my Scotch. "Thank you Emily," I smiled at her and patted her arse as she walked out. Michelle was on her hands and knees with a wistful look. "Slowly crawl around so I can admire your exquisite movements." Like a thoroughbred horse Michelle being so slim the outline of her muscles could be seen and she was so much a thoroughbred.

I was sitting in the chair by the dressing table, when Michelle's crawling had taken her to the far side I told her to get on the bed and crawl towards me. The grin nearly split her face as she slowly, oh so slowly came to me. On reaching the side of the bed I indicated that she should carry on. She put her hands on the floor, straightening her body, using just her hands crawled forward until she reached my hardening cock. "Don't move," I put my drink down and leant to the side and picked up a riding crop. Ideal for a thoroughbred like Michelle who now had her body straight with her legs on the bed up to her knees and her mouth about to be on my cock.

She looked up at me with her big brown doe eyes and smiled, I smiled back and hit her arse with the crop. She blinked but kept smiling. "Suck it." She did with delight and I hit her arse again,

"Ow," she mumbled. I did not hit her hard, a love tap really but the ow did send a shiver through my hardening cock. Several 'ows' later I pulled out and to my surprise she jumped on to the bed, lay on her back and spread her legs as wide as she can. Her pussy was open and wide and glistened and inviting. Was she expecting me to hit it or fuck it. Not that it mattered I could not resist so I was on her and my cock slid into her without any guidance from me.

I should be punishing her for taking the initiative but, hell I was enjoying this too much. I remained still and her pussy muscles sent waves up and down my cock. I put my hands on her tits and kissed her lips. "You are very naughty, how shall I punish you?" I asked.

"Anyway you want after you have finished fucking me, Sir." She is incorrigible, I just wanted to hold her close, well after I had fucked her. I started slowly moving in and out of her juicy pussy, her legs came up and around me. Suddenly everything in her body tightened, her legs gripped my waist, her arms pulled me to her and her pussy held my cock so tight I would not have been able to move if it was not so well lubricated.

I climaxed at the same time as she did, we both relaxed. I rolled off her. "Pass me my drink," she staggered up and brought me my whisky. "Go and get yourself a drink and top up my whisky." She went out and I made myself comfortable on the bed. Michelle joined me with the drinks. She snuggled up to me and I put an arm around her.

"This is lovely Michelle but you have to be punished," I said.

"Oh yes, Sir," she sounded quite gleeful.

"As a punishment you will bring Emily and me our morning cup of tea in bed, you will fill a flask with coffee and a little rum and get everything ready for us to go to the stones." The reward for getting up at two thirty was at least to go to the stone circle, she had all of the work and none of the reward, she was not happy.

"Yes Sir." Not the punishment she was hoping for.

Michelle

Yippee, my turn, I crawled into the bedroom and he made me crawl around. I crawled onto the bed and slowly towards Sir. I waited when I reached the edge of the bed and he motioned me forward so with my hands walking on the floor I left my legs straight on the bed in the plank position. I sucked his cock.

He hit my tensed up bum with a riding crop, just hard enough to sting, God I needed his cock in me. This was hard work, sucking his cock in this position, I was happy that I was pleasing him but would be happier if he was fucking me. He pulled me off his cock and before he could give any instructions I threw myself on the bed and spread my legs as wide as only I can.

He was inside me in a whizz and lay on top not moving, I flexed my pussy muscles. Gripping and relaxing his cock, come on fuck me please. He did hard, hands pressing on my tits at first then he kissed me. He asked how he should punish me, any way he wants, looks like it's going to be a long night.

It hit me suddenly, my climax sent shivers throughout my body, I gripped him with everything I could. He came as well. Later he told me what my punishment would be, I was holding my breath in expectation and was so disappointed. Instead of spanking or something exotic and sexy I had to wake him and Emily so they could go to the stone circle. Shit, do I stay awake until half past two or set the alarm on my phone?