My Life As A Host To A Slime 18

Story Info
Megan talks about monsters.
6.5k words
4.58
636
1
0

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the sofa eating from my own fruit platter as I had lightly watched Cameron eat his food though it looked more like a snack for his size, especially the steak meal, wanting to further discuss how I was going to deal with Bee's daughter residing in me waiting for appropriate cum donors to bring them to life.

Mainly I wanted to ask how many were's there were though both him and Prime had told me for as many animals I could think of there was at least a were for it.

As far as I knew about Were's the only one I knew of from movies and television were Werewolves and just recently thanks to my first selection there was such as a thing as WerePANTHER.

There was two right there.

Oh and there were demons, incubus, and succubus that I could feed on. Though I wasn't sure I could fuck a Succubus because if my thinking was right and from what little I know of monsters I thought succubus's were normally women. Right? Or am I, once again, wrong?

This whole having my mind opened to this monster world was still confusing.

I lightly waited for Cameron to finish eating so I can at least continue this conversation but my anticipation got the better of me and I spoke, "So which were's would you suggest I fuck and drain them of their cum?"

Cameron looked at me for a moment before resuming eating as he plucked a pinch of pineapple slices and started to chew on them as I could tell he was thinking.....I think.

He pinched another set of pineapple slices officially finishing off the helping on the platter as he looked at me, "Depends?"

I tried to the same thing pinching as many slices of pineapple as I could but my helping and his helping was rather significant but I spoke through three slices of pineapple, "On?"

Cameron eyed me for a moment before speaking, "Do you prefer human or full transitioned?"

I stopped chewing and grunted, "Huh?" as I tilted my head confused.

Cameron obviously caught my misunderstanding as he smirked, "Transitioned. Meaning they have turned into the animal and not back to human."

I blinked, "That can happen?"

Cameron smirked and nodded, "Sure. Depending on the rarity of the were...." he swiveled his head side to side as he thought of the appropriate word before continuing, "and how much control they have of their beast," he snorted, "and how much their beast has influence of them. Most don't change back to human."

I blinked again still confused, "Ok explain."

Cameron sighed as he spoke, "Most were's when they change for the first time their beast takes over and usually go feral relying on that beast's instincts.

Now most usually change back after their first change. Some either remain in fear doing everything they can to keep the beast at bay," he snorted as he added, "which usually doesn't work."

He smiled, "These ones usually are loners and continue letting their beast control them."

He picked up a grape and tossed it into his mouth and swallowed without chewing before speaking, "Then there's the ones that try to control their beast. Some either win," he chuckled, "and some don't."

He looked at me, "These are the loner types mind you. The ones in packs get help with their beast and learn to control it."

He shrugged, "Granted there are some were's where certain ingrain instinct in the beast controls them to adapt to certain lifestyles."

He looked at me, "Take WereRATs for example."

I blinked and shrieked, "WAIT!!! There's RATS???"

He nodded and continued like my outburst never happen, "Usually those people quickly go underground. So you're construction workers, subway workers, sewer maintenance people, and any other job you can think of that deals with underground. They do it because that's what their beast natural instinct tells them to do."

He smiled, "And some of the HARDEST worker's you'll ever see."

He quickly added, "In fact that's how humans get MOST of their coal. Whether they realize it or not wererats are doing the work."

I spoke, "How common are they?"

Cameron looked at me, "Wererats?"

I nodded as he spoke flatly, "Common."

He continued, "Then there's your normal werewolves. Those guys are EVERYWHERE!"

I blinked as I nodded, "Yeah they are in movies and television," I thought about it, "though A LOT of their changes have been shown drastically different."

Cameron smiled, "That's because someone accidentally changed around a regular and got caught."

He sighed, "But these are great hunters and anything outdoors," he smirked at me, "and great soldiers too."

I heard Prime sigh in my head as I spoke, 'WHAT???' before Prime spoke 'Nothing. Just something Cameron and I have discussed on multiple occasions' causing me to blink and think Oh.

He continued, "And you already met Jayme the Panther."

I nodded as he spoke, "These aren't exactly common nor are they exactly rare. They really aren't the pack type AND their beast is usually hard to get control of BUT once they do most can go back to their normal life and control their shifts whenever they damn well please."

He scoffs, "Unlike the tigers now those fuckers are hard to control," he looked at me, "and so damn stubborn in which kind of fucking tiger they are."

I blinked but didn't say anything as I felt like Cameron was beginning to go into a rant before he shook his head, "Anyways these ones make great law enforcement," he lightly chuckled, "especially territory police."

I spoke, "Like STATE Police?"

Cameron nodded, "Yep. Anything that deals with 'territory' they're great at."

Cameron sighed, "Then there's the bears. Like rats they're great underground BUT they prefer caves and really don't like sharing...." he looked at me, "unless really really profitable."

I watched him think, "I think that's most of the were's that are created by a bite or scratch of some kind. Then there's the birthed were's. Like the Horse, birds, lizards, and other mammalian creatures."

I blinked completely confused, "Wait! There's MORE?"

He looked at me and nodded, "Sure," he smirked, "I wasn't kidding when I said for just about EVERY animal you can think of there's a were for it."

I spoke, "So Dolphins?"

He nodded, "Yep though they're usually isolated and keep to themselves."

I spoke, "Whales?"

He nodded, "Even more rare."

I spoke, "Eagles?"

He looked at me raising an eyebrow as I stopped and meekly spoke, "Sorry."

He nodded, "It's alright. You asked."

I nodded, "Right so which one's should I drain?"

Cameron thought about it for a moment before speaking, "I highly doubt any Alpha from a pack would be willing to be drained." He continued thinking, "BUT their second in command might be more than willing to allow it."

He took the last pinch of mango and popped it into his mouth lightly chewing before speaking, "But I'm sure YOU will have to talk to the Alpha's from any of the packs so THEY and their second are fully aware of what's going to happen."

I blinked, "WAIT!!! I have to SPEAK?"

He looked at me, "Sure." He scoffed, "What? You were thinking Prime or I would tell them?"

He chuckled as he shook his head, "Sorry but I'm not the one with," he pointed to my belly, "Bee's little daughters residing in me needing a metric ton of cum to birth them."

He looked at me smirking, "Besides I already did MY donation and that sucked."

He looked down, "And I didn't get to do the fun part of it."

This time I smirked and moved over to put my hand on his arm, "There there. Maybe after all this is done we can maybe revisit you bedding me."

That caught his attention as he looked at me unbelieving like a kid that was told by his girl she was going to take his virginity that night, "Really?"

I almost wanted to take back what I just told him remembering his 'trunk' as it still scared me. But when I was in Bee getting changed I felt my insides being changed to where the thought of his 'trunk' kind of excited me.

No, I don't think Bee changed me into a 'size queen'!!!

It was like somewhere inside me there was this need to actually explore myself and trust that Prime and her sister's would actually protect me.

Who knows maybe I really do need to explore myself and learn more about myself as this 'world' I'm in might be what I needed to actually encourage that exploration.

I smiled warmly at Cameron as I nodded, "Sure."

I saw a tear beginning to form in his eye before he got a hold of himself and spoke softly, "Thanks."

I smiled, "Sure."

I moved back as I moved onto the next plate semi excited it was pasta. I quickly stabbed a fork in the wet noodles and twisted the fork before taking a bite out of it, "Is there anyone else you can think of that might be willing to be drained beyond the were's?"

Just then Cameron hesitated for a moment before smirking, "Actually....yes. There is ONE that does come to mind," as I watched an almost sinister smile plaster onto his face, "and this one will be more than willing to be drained."

I looked at him confused before I shoved the large ball of noodles into my mouth and groaning at the taste as I spoke through a mouth full, "Well what do we do then?"

I felt Prime come out of my face and speak, "Cameron would you be a dear and make the calls while my host eats. You know who to call for all of this." Then she retreated back into me.

I smiled and spoke in my head 'Thanks' before I heard Prime speak 'My pleasure my host'.

And I resumed eating while I watched Cameron pick up the phone and start calling people.

Four hours later after I finished eating and had gotten dressed stood nine men.

Jayme was back semi smiling as I could tell he knew why he was here while the other eight I didn't know but from their attire and how they carried themselves I could only guess.

There was one guy standing in a full suit looking like the spitting image of a rough criminal. You know the type that rough gangster in movies that carried himself that told everyone to not fuck with him if you valued your life.

He had slicked back black hair with a light sprinkle of grey at his temples.

Almost dark feral eyes as he looked around the room inspecting the place....and me, instantly making me gulp in fear.

In that instant I immediately thought 'Bear'.

There was a man that stood behind the scary looking man but looked more....woodsy. He wore a simple pair of black pants, a white shirt, and suspenders.

I almost chuckled at the fact he was wearing suspenders but one look on him and I instantly thought It suits him....and made him look suddenly hot!.

Then there was the next group that stood next to those two that looked like they had freshly crawled out of a bar and barely stopped to shower.

They must be the rats.

The next man looked like he was a model fresh from a fashion show as his clothes screamed expensive. His face looked almost so delicate I was afraid that the scary mobster was going to pummel him. The only thing saving him was his grace and elegance.

The next group one looked like he was ready for a fight as he stood in typical biker gear and looked almost as scary as the mobster while the man behind him less biker-ish and more....campy.

As I looked at each man and was ready to basically outline to each man what I was asking of them and that was to fuck them while a slime residing in me will tap into them while they fucking me and essentially drain them of their cum hiding in their nuts probably giving them the most awesome orgasm they had ever experienced in their lives.

I was also hoping that none of them grew feelings for me after I essentially drained them because as far as I understand men....which isn't much. The more you fuck them the more likely they will start having feelings for you. What those feelings are I can't tell you because they aren't like women...or me.

And right now I was trying to NOT think like me AND not get attached by using my feelings as this was simple.

Fuck them and get Bee's daughters out of me.

That's it.

I looked over each man as I assessed what kind of were they were until I landed my eyes on the last man making my brain instantly grind to a halt.

The man stood casually in what looked like a simple pair of jeans and a simple v neck shirt and had a certain air of confidence in him but seemed almost too relaxed.

Something about him instantly pulled at my heart strings and instantly made my lust brain want to jump his bones almost immediately like there was no other person in the room and I didn't care if there was other people in to room.

It was that instant and was hard to control myself as I felt my pussy instantly started getting wet.

I tried to look away and focus on the fact I was asking each man such a big task BUT something about this man I couldn't control myself.

Without saying shit nor explaining why I had called so many men here I instantly got up and walked up to the man who looked too relaxed. I reached out grabbing a hold of his v neck shirt nearly growling, "You're first!"

And literally dragged him back to the bed.

The man didn't seem surprised nor concerned as if this was nothing new to him and instead of fighting me simply walked with me causing my dragging scene completely pointless.

He didn't laugh. He didn't argue.

I mean I expected him to do something in protest but when I looked back he simply had a confident warm smile with a twinkle in his eye. He didn't seem concerned as to why I had grabbed him.

In fact he walked in a manner that I barely was pulling on his shirt making it look like I wasn't pulling and merely directing him.

I looked back towards the room as I led him and as we got to the bed he spoke in an almost tone that seemed to vibrate every cell in my body, "Is that where you want me?"

I blinked as I panted in pure lust, "YES!!!"

He nodded as he spoke, "Allow me."

Huh??

No sooner had I thought that he gently grabbed my hand pulling it away from his shirt though I didn't want to let go but his gentleness caused me to let go of his shirt and then in a blur he flung himself onto the bed landing on his back.

After he was done bouncing on the bed he lifted his head, "Would you like the clothes on so you can rip them off? Or would you like me to take them off for you?"

Huh??

I felt myself drooling as I panted, "ON!!!"

He smiled and put his head down as he folded his arms and placing his hands behind his head.

Normally I would have stopped myself and actually blinked trying to figure out what the hell was going on BUT whatever this guy was was making my lust purely control me as I growled and pounced onto the bed and crawled up to him.

WHAT IS HE???

A Vampire?

A demon?

Those thoughts came and went as I got to look at his smug face before grabbing it and immediately kissed him.

No kiss is wrong.

Nor was frenching.

No, I forced my tongue into him so fast and was rolling it in his mouth not caring if he was reciprocating or not.

What I was doing looked like I was kissing him and frenching him but in reality I was doing ALL the work and he was merely kissing me back. Like I was doing 90% of the work and he was doing the 10%.

But I didn't care if he wasn't putting in the work. I wanted this.

Eventually I let go of his face as my hands trailed down to find his chest was glorious. It wasn't ripped like a body builder full of muscle nor was flabby. It was just right. Nice and dare I say perfect.

I wanted to feel MORE of it as my hands grabbed the shirt and literally ripped the stupid fabric apart.

I stopped kissing him and looked down at his chest to find that what I felt was correct.

I looked down and instantly drooled.

The man lightly chuckled as he spoke, "Yeah I get that a lot. Go ahead and lick it if you wish."

I blinked as I looked at him and growled, "What are you?"

This time HE BLINKED.

My hands ran down his chest and felt it before I flexed my fingers and started digging my nails into his glorious chest.

When I did this this time He lightly flinched and then resumed being content as he spoke, "Yes baby that's how I like it," before he started whistling like what I was doing was nothing new to him almost like he was reading from a script.

A script he had done a million times.

I growled again as I ran my nails through his torso one more time, "WHAT ARE YOU?"

This time he blinked again and actually looked at me, "Wait! You're actually thinking?"

He spoke as if perplexed, "Huh that's new."

He shrugged as he saw me lower myself down and his chest called to me to wrap my mouth around his nipple to see if I enjoyed it as much as it was done to me. I heard him go back to whistling a tune I had never heard before.

I lowered myself until my face was eye level with his nipple before I leaned down to lightly kiss the manly areola and see if it reacted the same way mine did.

WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?

WHY WAS I THE ONE BEING IN CHARGE?

Those quickly fleeted me as opened my mouth and lightly closed my teeth on this man's right nipple as I heard him speak, "Ooooo baby! Yes!" before he resumed whistling.

I let the nipple slip through my teeth as I tugged at it until it was fully released and watched it had hardened just like mine would if someone were to do the same thing.

I looked up at the man to see if he had the same reaction as I would but felt irritated to see his smug face simply kicking back whistling as he looked down at me before he spoke, "What's next?"

Ok fuck this!!!

I reached down grabbing his zipper and button working the combo until they were both undone before I pulled the dual pairs of clothing releasing an impressive cock that was laying in a semi state.

Ok that pissed me off that I had done so much work and all I got from the guy was a fucking semi.

I looked up showing my irritation to see he was still smugly smiling.

Something played on my head as I growled, "Incubus?"

The man blinked at me as he spoke, "Are you asking me if I'm an Incubus?"

I nodded as wrapped my hand around his girthy semi lightly squeezing the still spongy flesh as I growled, "Answer me or I'll use teeth!"

The man blinked at me but didn't seem nervous at the sudden threat as he calmly spoke, "No I'm not an Incubus. Just cursed?"

I spit on top of his mushroom and worked the saliva along his member before I started working his dick hoping it'll get hard as I moaned, "What do you mean cursed?"

I had jacked off the man's dick until it was finally hard as the man chuckled, "Trust me once you're done fucking me all will be explained."

I blinked at him confused as to how a man claiming to be a human could be cursed and how does that curse even make me act this way.

There was no way a curse would make me act like this as I have never acted like this.

I didn't think 'curses' worked this way. He had to be a monster.

Only question was which one was he?

I mean he could be an incubus......BUT I had already been with an incubus. Yet I didn't act like this when I was with Brandon.

Was the 'attraction' with an incubus different?

Like I was able to be myself with Brandon but with this guy I'm not.

WHY???

I looked down to see his dick was nice and standing making my inner lust happy as I felt my pussy was dripping for some much needed cock....this cock.

A cock before becoming a host would instantly make my hold my crotch and instantly refuse. But now after all the monster cocks I've seen this one looked more....normal. Sure it was still big but it was no oak tree like what swung between Cameron's legs.

Fuck it if I'm gonna find out what this guy was might as well get it over with.

And he did say 'fuck me and all will be explained'. Meaning I was free to continue.

I stood up off of him standing over him and in almost the same fashion I ripped off my own shirt revealing my new honkers to this man. I reached down and pulled off the shorts that I was wearing revealing my soaked pussy.

12