All Comments on 'My Life as a Submissive Cocksucker'

by August74

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes!!

Oh how I would love to have been Ron

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

I loved the story. I would love to be Devon's next cocksucker. There's only one thing better than a nice hard cum filled cock and that is a large group of hard cum filled cocks ready to be sucked. I always love to suck every available cock. Thanks for the story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nonsense

not only fake, but nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the story it was very hot, as I am a submissive faggot too but not as lucky as you, I would just love to be approached like this, and given orders and humilated, I would love the opportunity to become a cockslut like you expressed in this story for real, sucking and swallowing loads of hot yummy cocks of gym boys that would be such a thrill i would even beg for, tganks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really want to be Steven Benner’s cocksucking sissy

Sissyjulia2Sissyjulia26 months ago

I loved the story. It's only recently I sucked my first cocks yes plural and I loved it as I was wearing my chastity cage the hole time.

FriesbaconnekkidFriesbaconnekkid4 months ago

I will always be grateful to my wife, who taught me I was only good for sucking cocks and having men fuck me. I don't deserve to ever have my cock in another woman, as much as I would like to. She taught me to be a proper faggot, and live to service her men's cocks. The only time I am allowed to cum is when men are fucking me and I catch the cum when it flows out of my ass, and then eat it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAugust74@August74
I am a curious bi-sexual guy who is interested in all things sexual. I can swing both ways. I grew up in New Jersey. Unfortunately this virus problem has affected all aspects of socialization but hopefully this will end soon.