My Life as a Sugar Daddy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In fact, I'm going to treat you to a show to night. Get ready to see how a guy with a huge dick fucks a hot woman like me! Keep your cage on for now, and stand by the bed and watch. Oh, be a good little boy and help us prep the bed. Honey, no more hesitating, or sour looks ok? If you don't like it, you can get the fuck out. And good luck finding a locksmith to cut off that cage, because I'm not giving you the key. Oh, there you go. Good boy. Now, I'm going to change into my lingerie that you bought and get ready for Jake, ok?"

We start to fuck. You're going crazy seeing what you've been dreaming of these past few months. I moan and thrust. You can see that massive dick going in and out of me. I bet no girl you've ever been with has made these kinds of noises. You see Jake with his strong arms rip apart my lingerie. Hmm, I guess you're going to have to buy some new ones for me. You're little dick is getting so hard, but that cage is blocking you from touching it. You see my tits bouncing all around while Jake ravages my body. Sometimes I even lock eyes with you and smile while that monster cock tears into me. I even put my pussy close to your face and as you move towards it, Jake pushes back your head and sticks his big cock back inside my cunt. I cum and cum and scream for a long time.

Finally, as we lie in bed, I lean over and say to you...

"Chris, I'll make you a deal. You can taste my pussy juice if you want. I know you've been dying to taste it. But, how about you treat me to something nice, too. Go into the other room, log into the computer, and deposit say...$1000 into my bank account. I need some spending money to go party with my friends. The bank info is on the table. And after that, you can taste all the pussy juice you want. And, of course, I'll let you out of your chastity device so you can go to town, on yourself."

With reluctance, you head out and make the transfer. When you come back, I unlock your cage. Both Jake and I laugh. After getting fucked royally with that huge fucking dick, we roll over laughing at your dripping little pee pee that's just been let out of the cage.

"Chris Baby, stand next to Jake. I want to take a photo of you two side by side. Holy fuck that thing is small. And his cock is limp after fucking me and it's still twice your size. Lol. Let me take a few more snaps. Oh dam, the girls are going to get a kick out of this."

"Well now, I'm true to my word. Taste my pussy juice... Whoa! Whoa! Where you going? Not my actual pussy! Are you crazy? You have to treat me a lot better than that before you can actually put your tongue on this beautiful pussy. This is a young woman's pussy. It's only for big dick guys. I'm am keeping my word, Chris. What are you talking about? You can taste my pussy juice...OFF...OF...HIS...COCK! There's plenty of it, just dripping off that big schlong. There's even some on his balls. Go ahead and suck on it and taste my delicious pussy!"

"Jake, Chris is wimping out. Go grab him and put your dick in his mouth. Stop messing around Chris, or Jake might slap you around. There you go, wow, look at that big cock in your mouth! Get it into. Bob up and down. Doesn't my pussy taste great? Oh, that's enough you say? I don't think so. Once Jake gets a taste of your bitch mouth, I doubt he's going to stop. He needs to get hard again to fuck me. I don't think you should fight it, because he might have to kick your ass. Lol. Keep sucking. Let me go to the other room and check on your deposit."

A long time seems to pass. Jake keeps fucking your mouth. You're too afraid to push off, knowing how strong Jake looks. He's whispering into your ear 'hey buddy, I've been fucking this bitch for months, since the first time you came into the restaurant.' He looks you right in the eye with his enormous cock deep in your mouth and says 'come to think of it, I don't think I've even spent a dime on this girl this entire time. Lol Now keep sucking bitch!'

And on and on it goes. Suddenly, you hear me say "Hey Chris. Look up faggot!" You didn't notice there was a light on you for some time now. You see a dreaded red dot blinking and you know there's a recording of this. "Jake, stop for a second. Hold it right there. Ok, smile! Ah, nice shot. Let me take a few more"

Jake continues fucking your mouth. Once in a while, he lifts his balls and sticks them in your mouth. You're turned on by all the pussy juice down there, yet disgusted you have some big hairy balls in your mouth. But, you can't do anything about it. Sometimes, I take Jake's cock and stick it in my pussy just to refresh the taste, then stick it back in your mouth. You can't believe the pussy you've been lusting after all this time is right in front of you, but another cock is inside of it instead. And after a while, you feel a sudden swelling in his cock. He pulls out quickly and shoots his load all over you. You feel this hot sensation, dripping down all over your face. You can't see with all that cum in your eyes, but you can hear my phone clicking away. Jake even wipes up some of the cum off your face and sticks it back in your mouth.

"Dam this is hot. Like shooting a porno. Lol. Smile baby! Remember when we had that spanking session? Remember that line? Say it again once more for us with that cum on your face. You weakly say, "I'm Chris. And I'm Courtney's small dick bitch!"

"That's perfect. All on video. Now go clean up. Oh Chris, Jake and I need to get some sleep. Can you go into the other room to jerk yourself off? Put your cage back on after, and leave the key on the table. Then, get the fuck out. Lol. Just kidding. But, seriously, jerk it, then leave. I'll call you tomorrow ok? Nitey night!"

---------------

End of Part 1

12