Findom Sub Pays to be Humiliated

Story Info
Finsub Jamie pays his goddess to cuckold and humiliate him.
3.5k words
4.12
37.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie stopped pacing the room and sat on the edge of the double bed in the hotel room. The warm glow from the bedside light didn't change the fact that he was incredibly nervous. He unlocked his phone and opened up his banking app. He saw that he had around $1378.67 in his main account. He then looked at his savings account which had around $4,000 in it. He knew that tonight would be expensive, but this only caused his cock to stir in its chastity cage. He opened his recent transactions, becoming increasingly hornier at all of the recent payments that he had made to goddess Emily.

Jamie had met goddess Emily through internet. He had started with the basic subscription option on her profile, paying her $15 a month. He had been drawn to her petite figure in her racy pictures. Goddess Emily was 5'3" tall and had a very slim figure, weighing in at 110 pounds. She had naturally flowing ginger hair that flowed down to her perky breasts, which were 28B's. She loved to flaunt her erotic lingerie and bikini's in her pictures and this is what Jamie had loved when he saw her profile. Within a week he had opted for a more expensive subscription, paying her $50 a month. This package had included daily messaging and goddess Emily had soon started talking to him daily, sending him even racier pictures, but never full nudes. Jamie had told her all about how he was locked up and how he wanted her to hold his keys.

Goddess Emily had agreed, charging Jamie $250 a month for the service. Jamie was soon horny beyond belief and was sending goddess Emily extra payments on top of the $250 monthly key holding fee she had imposed on him. A couple of months later, she asked him what his fantasies were. He told her that he wanted to be cuckolded by an alpha male and humiliated for his small penis. Goddess Emily had said that she could make it happen and got to work planning out a weekend for Jamie's desires to be made into a reality. On Tuesday she had texted him, telling him that his ultimate fantasy could be made real, as long as he was willing to pay. He had immediately replied that he would pay anything. Goddess Emily had quickly compiled a list of expenses that had to be paid upfront. She had asked for $2000 for her business class flights from New York to Los Angeles.

She then calculated that a junior suite at the Walford Astoria in Beverly Hills would set Jamie back another $4000. She then wanted a private chauffeur from the airport which would cost roughly $250 for a return trip. In total, she had demanded $6,250 from Jamie, telling him that she needed this upfront so that she would know he was serious. Jamie had been a nervous wreck when he had sent her the money, but the precum that had leaked from his cage told him what he already knew; he would do anything for this. Goddess Emily had send him confirmation that everything had been booked. She was set to land at LAX at 9:35pm on Friday evening, before going directly to her hotel. She had kept the rest of the weekend a surprise and Jamie had no idea what she had planned for him.

On Saturday afternoon she had texted Jamie demanding $350 for her nails and appointment at the hair salon. He had swiftly sent her the money and she thanked him with a picture of her red nails. At 7:45 she had texted him, telling him to go to her hotel and ask for the spare key before waiting for further instructions. Jamie had done so, making his way through the traffic before arriving at the hotel around 8:30. He had told the receptionist his name and they gave him his room key, the room where he was sitting in now, having paid $4000 for it.

Jamie was snapped back to the present by his phone, which buzzed as he received a text. The text was simple.

"$500 into my account for dinner please. Do it within 5 minutes or I will kick you out of my hotel room" read the text.

Jamie quickly switched back to his banking app, making the payment to his goddess swiftly. His account now only had $878.76 in it and Jamie's cock sprung to life in it's cage, excited at the financial power he was giving to his goddess. Jamie thought about how expensive the night would be and quickly moved another $2000 from his savings account into his main account. Now that he had $2878.76 in his main account, he felt more reassured that he could pay for the evening. He received a text from goddess Emily, thanking him for paying for dinner. This was followed by another picture message. It was a selfie of her and a muscular man in the back of a car, presumably a taxi. Jamie shuffled on the edge of the bed, his cock pressing against the cage. He sat and waited for a few minutes, trying to get his erection to stop hurting in the cage. He checked the clock in the suite, and it read 9:25pm. His phone buzzed again, and the message for another demand popped up.

"We're nearly back, $100 for the cab please xx" the message read.

Jamie horny as ever, quickly transferred the money to his goddess.

Another text came in a minute later. "Thanks paypig! I want you naked on your knees in the living room when I come in. Put your clothes in the closet. Keep your phone on you!" read the text.

Jamie quickly stripped off his clothes. He wasn't wearing much on this warm spring evening and his t-shirt and jeans came off easily. His boxer briefs also slid off and he got rid of his socks, chucking them into the closet before shutting it. He then moved into the living room, closing the bedroom door behind him. He knelt on the floor in silence for a few minutes before he heard laughter echoing the walls of the hallway. He adjusted his position and had his phone at his side. The laughter and chatter came to a stop outside the room and a moment later, his phone buzzed.

"Your dreams are about to come true paypig! When we come in you will keep you eyes on the floor in front of you and do as you're told." read the message.

He placed his phone down and stared at the ground in front of him. About ten seconds later the door swung open and his goddess and her bull waltzed into the room. He caught a glimpse of her red high heels and his cock sprung to life, racing to escape the cock cage. Completely ignoring him, his goddess moved to the small bar behind him, pouring a drink for herself and her bull. She then told her bull to go and wait in the bedroom. She finally rounded Jamie, standing in front of him. She caressed his chin with her hand.

"Look at me." she said simply.

Jamie was gobsmacked. His goddess looked stunning. She wore a sexy red dress which hugged her petite figure tightly. Her makeup was stunning and her hooped earrings completed what Jamie thought was a perfect outfit. Goddess Emily laughed at his reaction before letting go of his face.

"Hello" she said, smiling warmly at Jamie.

"Hello goddess!" He replied in awe.

"I am about to go and get fucked by a man with an 8" cock... do you want to come and watch?" she asked him.

"Yes please, please let me watch goddess!" Jamie begged.

"Ok, it'll cost you though..." she replied.

Jamie's cock strained harder in its cage and he could feel his precum building.

"How much should I transfer you goddess?" he asked instinctively.

She paused for a moment to think. "I think $1000 for the honour of watching me get pleasured." She laughed.

Jamie grabbed his phone off the floor and quickly opened his banking app. His app now read $2778.76 after his $100 payment for the taxi. He quickly navigated the menu and soon his account figure read $1778.76. Goddess Emily's phone buzzed and she checked it.

"Good paypig! Crawl behind me and kiss the ground I walk on!" She demanded before moving towards the bedroom.

Jamie stared crawling behind her, kissing the spot where each foot took a step. He was soon entering the bedroom and kept up his kissing. Goddess Emily stopped walking and stood still so Jamie knelt up. Her face was soon pressed against her date's, tongues intertwined, as she unbuttoned his shirt. It slipped off effortlessly and fell to the floor, revealing the man's toned abs which glistened with sweat in the warm bedroom. Goddess Emily backed off from the kissing for a moment. She turned around and the man undid the zip on her dress. Jamie thought his cock would explode at the mere sight of his goddess and he whimpered as his cock pulsed in it's cage. Goddess Emily's dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She hadn't been wearing a bra and she was left standing in her heels and her lacy black underwear. Jamie was in sheer ecstasy.

"Go into the bathroom and bring the box on the counter bitch!" She demanded before turning back to kiss her bull.

Jamie quickly stood up and walked into the large bathroom. On the counter was a box of magnum large condoms. Jamie grabbed the box and returned to the bedroom where he saw goddess Emily on her knees in front of her bull, whose trousers were now lying on the floor.

"Keep a hold of that box and sit on that chair in the corner" she commanded.

Jamie moved to the corner of the room and sat himself down in the chair. Goddess Emily teased her date's cock through his boxer briefs before tugging them down to reveal his 5" cock. Her bull was completely soft and already stood longer than Jamie did when he was fully hard. This turned him on even more and he gripped the chair handle tightly to stop himself from touching his caged dick. Goddess Emily kicked off her heels, giving her date a sloppy blowjob. Within five minutes he was fully hard, and his dick now looked around 8.5" long and it was very thick. Goddess Emily whispered something to her date as she stood up while he crawled onto the bed. She then moved over to where Jamie was sat in the corner.

"Paypig, Charlie here doesn't want to use a condom on me" she informed him. "I've convinced him that we should but you'll have to pay him for it... you wouldn't want me to get pregnant now would you?"

"No goddess of course not!" Jamie sounded shocked and quickly grabbed his phone.

Goddess Emily read out a new account number and Jamie guessed that this was Charlie's. He looked up at his goddess, ready to make the payment.

"I think $100 for the condom is fair, considering that he really doesn't want to wear one!" she told Jamie.

He quickly transferred Charlie the money, who checked his phone when it buzzed, confirming the payment had gone through.

"Thank you paypig!" She said excitedly, giving him a very soft kiss on the cheek. Jamie would have spurted his dick there and then if it wasn't for the cage. Goddess Emily reached into the box of condoms and pulled one out. She then crawled onto the bed before trying to stretch it over Charlie's huge 8.5" cock. Inevitably, the condom snapped, breaking and they both giggled in the bed.

"Oops!" Goddess Emily cried. "I think that's going to be another $100 for a new condom!" she said, as both her and Charlie laughed in unison.

Frustrated, Jamie quickly transferred another $100 to Charlie, before handing his goddess a new condom. His account was now at $1578.76 after the two condom payments. Luckily his goddess managed to get the condom on correctly this time. She then straddled herself on top of Charlie in a cowgirl position. She eased Charlie's cock into her wet pussy, moaning as it slid in.

"Holy fuck!" she exclaimed loudly when the last inch of his 8.5" cock had got into her pussy.

She began bouncing up and down slowly on his cock, savouring each time it reached deep into her pussy. Jamie was in delirium, he wanted nothing more than to grab at his locked cock and jerk it off quickly. Soon enough Goddess Emily was bouncing faster and faster on Charlie's thick cock, moaning very loudly in audible pleasure.

"Fuck yeah I'm going to cum on your thick cock!" she announced, and soon after she lifted off his cock, squirting her juices onto the bedsheets. "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed after her intense orgasm, her legs still quivering.

Charlie then flipped goddess Emily into a doggystyle position, before lining his cock up with her sweet pussy lips. He then looked directly into Jamie's eyes as he eased his cock in gently which goddess Emily moaned at, before picking up the pace. Soon enough he was ramming his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum soon" Charlie announced to the room.

"Yes please, cum in me!" Goddess Emily screamed.

Charlie grunted roughly a few times before cumming hard. Had it not been for the condom, thick ropes of cum would have flooded goddess Emily's pussy. They both fell onto the bed, cuddling whilst trying to catch their breath. The room was silent apart from their breathing for a few moments.

"Did you enjoy that?" goddess Emily called from the bed, not bothering to look at Jamie.

"Yes goddess! Thank you so much!" He replied eagerly.

She slowly climbed up and grabbed a dressing gown from the chair which was at the side of the bed. She quickly covered herself up. She then moved back towards Charlie's dick which had now gone soft again. She took the condom off and placed it into a tissue which she left on the beside table. She stood up and moved to her suitcase.

"Your chastity key is in here paypig..." she teased.

Jamie perked up, looking at her longingly, knowing he was so close to having his cock released from it's prison.

"$750 for your key right now paypig." she said simply, waiting to see if he would pay up.

Jamie instinctively grabbed his phone, placing the condom box on the floor. He unlocked his phone, his banking app already open. $1578.76 was his balance, and that soon became $828.76 as his payment of $750 was approved. His goddesses phone chimed and she checked it quickly before unlocking her suitcase and extracting his key from one of the pockets. She held it in her palm, a key that was worth so much, that held so much power over Jamie. In this moment, he would have done anything for his key. Goddess Emily played with the key before moving over to Jamie, grabbing her panties from the floor as she did so. She chucked the panties at him and he grabbed them excitedly.

"Come with me" she commanded.

Jamie stood and followed her into the bathroom. She popped herself onto the counter before motioning for Jamie to kneel in front of her. She handed him the keys to his cage, a moment he had waited weeks for, a moment that had cost him thousands of dollars.

"Unlock your cage." She demanded.

Jamie was ecstatic as he slid the key into the lock and unlocked the padlock. He slipped off the cage and removed the ring as well, finally leaving his cock free. His cock immediately grew to it's full potential, reaching just under 4.5" fully erect. Goddess Emily let out a high pitched laugh.

"That thing is pathetic!" she laughed.

"Yes goddess." Jamie said, his cock as hard as it could be now.

"Go and kneel in front of the toilet." She instructed Jamie.

He did so and awaited further instruction.

"Ok, you're going to jerk your little dicklette hard and fast. Your spermies will all go into the toilet. For every 10 seconds you take to cum, it will cost you $250. You can always stop at any point but you will go straight back into the cage. Understand the rules?" She asked.

"Yes goddess!" Jamie replied.

"Good, 3,2,1, go!" She exclaimed as she started a timer on her phone.

Jamie began jerking, sniffing the panties which she had given him, the sweet smell of her pussy emitting from the lacy panties. He didn't know how much time had passed but he was wanking off as fast as he could, gripping his dick tightly. Soon he was close to cumming and focussed on rubbing the head of his penis. Moments later he was spurting into the toilet bowl, weeks worth of pent up cum swimming in the toilet water. After he had finished jerking, he flushed the toilet as goddess Emily stopped the timer.

"Put your cage back on and lock it." She instructed.

Jamie struggled, as his cock was still semi-hard, having experienced freedom from his cage for the first time in over 8 weeks. After fumbling around for a few minutes, he managed to cram his cock into the cage before locking the padlock shut. He handed the keys back to his goddesses outstretched hand.

"Good paypig. It took you exactly 63 seconds to cum" she said, turning her phone screen to show him the timer. "So that'll be rounded up to 70 seconds. So that's 7 times 250... I make that out to be $1,750 that you owe me. Pay up piggy!" she laughed, waiting for Jamie to pick up his phone.

He quickly navigated the menu. Seeing that his balance was at $828.76, he once again needed to dip into his savings account. He added another $1000 from his savings into his main account before transferring the $1750 that he owed goddess Emily. After all of that, his main account read $78.76 and his savings read $973.25.

"Thank you paypig. Now let's go back to the bedroom," she said, guiding Jamie out of the bathroom.

They returned to the bedroom to find Charlie lying on the bed scrolling through channels on the TV.

"Take your clothes out and put them on paypig" she instructed.

Jamie quickly opened the closet and had his clothes back on in no time.

"Ok, now I'm tired and it's quite late so I think it's time you leave us."

"Yes goddess, thank you goddess" Jamie chirped as he made to leave the bedroom.

"Hold on!" goddess Emily called, "Those are my panties in your hand." She said.

Jamie hadn't even realised that he was still holding his goddesses lacy thong.

"Send me $300 now and they are yours to keep!" She encouraged him.

Jamie was nervous now but knew he would be able to work extra hours this month to make up the huge deficit that this escapade had cost him. He transferred her the money directly from his savings account, bringing that down to $673.25. Both of his accounts were now significantly depleted. Goddess Emily's phone chimed on the bedside table and she checked it, confirming that the payment had come through. She then saw the tissue with the condom still wrapped in it. She picked it up before ushering Jamie into the living room.

"Take this as a little gift from me." She said, handing him the tissue stuffed with the condom.

Jamie took it before leaving the room. He stepped out into the hallway before turning back to his goddess.

"Thank you for your money tonight, it brought me tons and tons of pleasure!" She exclaimed, before slamming the door in Jamie's face. He stood for a moment, before stuffing the panties into his pocket and slowly trudging to the car park, holding the tissue in his hand. He got into his car, but just before he could drive off he received one last text. It read:

"Thank you for tonight paypig. Tomorrow you are going to buy a picture frame. Then on a piece of paper you will write the following line 100 times: I am a worthless paypig for goddess Emily. My 4" penis could never compare to Charlie's 8.5" cock. At the bottom write today's date and how much you spent. Then stick his full condom onto the bottom of the page. Put that into the picture frame and hang that above your bed. You can worship his condom every night before you go to bed you pathetic worm! Thank you for the weekend xx"

Adam's cock began to grow in it's cage already. He was already thinking about his bank account and how he could build it up to pay more money to his goddess as he drove all the way home, thrilled at the way the evening had played out.