My Life as a Video Pornographer Ch. 06

Story Info
In which Julie realizes she is a portrait of contrast.
5.7k words
4.47
6.7k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers

"Can I wash my face now?" We had finished dinner, dining al fresco and al natural on his porch. The food had calmed me down, soaking up the alcohol and toning down the smoke. Tim was lighting up another, but I wasn't sure I could handle it. I stared across the yard, remembering the afternoon.

He had walked me through the two takes -- as they were only a few minutes each I figured it would only be a half hour at most. How much could there be to consider, after all? But in addition to breaking them down, pointing out which one would be better for which site, he showed me the sites he had in mind, how much they offered for specific types of shots, when there were royalties, when they bought stuff flat out.

Even not stoned out of my mind the whole scene was dreamlike -- unbelievable really. For almost an hour I was studying myself spread open and taking his cock deep into my throat, comparing short scenes against other shots already published on dozens of sites. By the time the food had arrived I was dizzy from the amount of cum shot onto girls' faces, the size and shapes of dicks shoving into their mouths, how open their pussy lips were, shaved, not shaved. I had stopped focusing details and noticing patterns of scenes I liked.

"That one," I pointed to a young brunette, her hands spreading her legs open to split her slit, a guy slowly lowering his cock into her upturned mouth.

"Yeah. That's a good one. What do you like about that one?"

"It feels natural. She's definitely into it."

"Barbara Baxter. Let's see her stats." He fiddled around with something on the site; a spreadsheet showed up. "30 submittals, pretty good ratings on this one, a little uneven across the board, but your instinct was right on. Who produced it -- yeah, Jenkins. He does pretty good work, but he gets into some really kinky shit." Tim shrugged a little, cocking his head and smiling at me.

I shrugged back. I didn't know what we were doing; I let him take the lead.

"So...what should we do? Submit the whole take 2 to Puff Balls? Just take shots and put up thumbs on Milkman's? It's your movie."

We had been discussing money -- he would take his standard 50%, routing my take to an account we had set up on one of his sites. I couldn't follow it all, but he assured me it was "on the up and up" as he put it. I realized my fantasy of cutting him out of the picture and doing this on my own was stupid. Although he hadn't been to school for any of this, he seemed to know a lot about making money in the business; most of the shit he mentioned I didn't have a clue about.

"What's up with cumming on girls' faces? I mean, shit, it's like all over the place." I unconsciously reached up and started picking at the dried jism on my cheeks.

"I dunno. I've never really thought about it. It's just what guys like, I guess."

It wasn't until I had finished Human Sexuality 201 that I found the answer. Truly weird, human beings are. But sitting in his living room scanning websites on the big TV, I was struck by the sheer repetitiveness of the images I had seen. Dozens of girls sucking cocks just like he had set me up earlier in the evening.

"Don't you see any differences between what you've got and these girls?" He froze a particularly nasty video of a young woman being fucked anally while taking a guy in her throat. She didn't look particularly happy and the scene wasn't a turn-on in the least.

"Do you like what you see here?" I turned away from the TV to look at him.

He shrugged, glancing down at his penis. I looked to see it starting to lift a little off the couch cushion and sighed.

"Really? That turns you on? She's like...drugged or something. I mean, look at her -- it's like she's looking at her watch waiting to be paid."

He started laughing, turning to me and planting a kiss on my mouth. It came out of nowhere and I couldn't stop him. Before I could react, he had pushed his tongue into me, holding the back of my head with one hand, the other gently massaging my nipples. And then, just as quickly, he pulled away, leaving me breathless.

"What...the fuck was that?" The rush of arousal down my mouth, my spine, my breasts, the glow in my quim, in a heartbeat all of the uncomfortable feelings I was falling for him came rushing back.

"You're beautiful, that's all. Yeah, these suck. Look. Do you want me to make a suggestion?"

I assumed he was talking about which site to post the videos onto. I nodded my head taking the controls from him to get the godawful images off the screen. I saw a thumbnail of a blonde teenager, barely legal from what I could see and opened it.

"I say split the first take into two -- the margins with our getting ready would be perfect for Bedroom Bimbos -- you saw the quality of the scenes in there in spite of the name, right? And save the money shot for King's Kock -- they'll pay a pretty good price -- no residuals, but don't sweat that yet. You need to get a following before you can start demanding returns. Put that shot up there and we'll prime the freebie sites with a short take -- do you like the part where you're asking for it?" He closed his eyes and raised his eyebrows, as if savoring the memory of my humiliation.

The memory jolted me a little: crying out to have him fuck my throat -- earlier in the day, if someone had told me that's what I'd be saying, on video, and now was considering which site to publish it to...no fucking way. I barely followed whatever he had been saying.

"I guess. I had hoped to publish the whole thing as a complete piece...to one of those sites we saw a few minutes ago...Cock Suckers or something?" I rolled my eyes a little still not believing the words coming out of my mouth.

He shook his head. "Not a good idea for your first shoot. Better to spread it around and get your brand going. Cock Suckers is okay, don't get me wrong, but neither of those were the right thing. We can set something better up for that site if you want to go that way. And besides, if you already have a brand started, you'll be worth more to them."

It seemed to go on like this forever. The food finally arrived and we hadn't made a decision, but I was willing to let him steer me where he thought the stuff would do the best. Over dinner, we talked around the elephant in the room: that moment when he would be fucking me on camera. Every time the thought came up, I pushed it away like a hot match. I had been ready when I came over, but now, after he realized I was a virgin and I realized how much it was worth, the whole thing became even more important than just losing my cherry would have been under normal circumstances.

So, dinner over, my face a mess, the next step obvious to the both of us but not discussed, I took the joint when he offered it and waited to see where it was all going.

"Hey," he broke the silence. "You really ought to check out these couple of sites before we pop your cherry."

I exhaled, shaking my head in disbelief. Amazing lack of sensitivity. And then, for whatever reason, a question popped into my head. The pot was kicking up again, and I started to feel noidy. "Shit, shit, shit," I just shook my head, "We can't do any of this shit."

He looked up, taking the joint from me. "What? Why?" He stared at me as he sucked in the smoke.

I looked at him as if he was crazy; as if we were both fucking nuts. "Like Doh, Tim! My face is all over these! What if my father sees any of this?!" I sat back not wanting any more drugs, the whole afternoon sagging.

But he just started laughing, the smoke jetting out. "You're worried about that?" He shook his head, setting the j onto his dish and taking my hands. "Look at me." He stopped, waiting. "Tell me exactly how that would play out. Your dad sees you getting face fucked on a porn site and then...?"

I looked at him like he was an idiot. "And then he grounds me like...for fucking-ever?!"

"No. Hold on. Walk me through the specifics. He sees you taking a cock deep into your throat, your whisk...sorry...your pussy split wide open for the boys and then he...?"

I shook my head, not getting it. Wasn't it obvious?

"Like, wait. Hold on a minute. Is your family totally open about looking at porn? I mean, does your dad talk about porn with you and your mom all the time?"

I screwed up my face. He really was an idiot. "Of course not! How stupid. No fucking way. I have no idea if he watches porn. Eeeww." I looked away trying to get the image out of my head.

"Right. So, maybe your mom watches it?"

I glowered at him.

"Okay. So, your dad sneaks some porn in every once in a while. He somehow trips across one of your uploads and he freaks out. What does he do next, exactly?"

"He shows it to my mom..." at which point I got where he was going. "Oh, fuck. But, shit. This might freak him out enough to be willing to get busted..."

"And, other than being totally pissed at you, or whatever, what, exactly, can they do?"

"Kick me out of the house," I mumbled, thinking about it. But I was leaving anyway. My heart was starting to pump faster as I considered the step I was about to make.

Which was really confusing to me. I hadn't given two shits about exposing myself to the camera and 'the boys.' I had barely stopped him from shoving his cock deep into my throat. But now, the prospect of my parents losing respect for me...and it was a small risk a quiet voice kept raising its hand...that was bringing the whole thing down.

He could tell I was already convincing myself, offering me another toke. I looked at him, shaking my head, my thoughts so fucked up and confused. I took it, closed my eyes and inhaled as deeply as I could. Fuck it. I'm so doing this shit.

I felt the air moving as he got up, his hand trailing across my chest as he passed me by. I sat there for a few breaths trying to screw up the courage and then got up, following him like the little pet I had become. By the time I had passed into the house, I felt the dope sweep over my brain, the concerns I'd been so hot about just a few minutes before fading away.

I looked over at his bar and stopped trying to figure out how to put together another Sunrise. He came over to help. "You sure?" I nodded, feeling like a little girl; a naked, skanky, cum-covered little girl who was about to get royally fucked. I may as well get royally fucked up.

I was sticky and dirty and I couldn't understand what specifically had happened to turn me into his little plaything. It felt deliciously naughty and each time I thought about it, another pulse went through my pussy. He handed me the drink with the beautiful colors and moved to the couch.

"First Timers," he switched the TV over to his laptop, the browser showing young women dressed in college cheerleader outfits and other unlikely costumes, "is one of a handful of sites that are authentic. You should definitely look at the fake shit to get an idea of the difference."

He clicked through a series of screens, women briefly spread-eagled, posing like I had just done, their pussies billboarding to the camera, faces filled with lust, pain, fear. He entered a password and brought up yet another layout of 'thumbs:' top rated apparently.

"Here," he handed the mouse to me, shifting away from the laptop. "You drive."

My hand was shaking a little from the dope and my conflicting emotions. I was horny as hell, my pussy leaking like an overripe fruit, and I was a little frightened at the realization I was really going to go through with this. I took a huge gulp from the glass.

I randomly picked a movie from the opening page -- a stupidly awkward scene in a living room, the couple, young, dressed in jeans and t-shirts making out, sitting in a twisted position to make sure the camera caught them. Her stopping him for some weird reason as he peeled up her t-shirt, then letting him do it, her breasts tiny behind a sheer bra. She broke the kiss, telling him she was a virgin...I had to stop it it was so awful.

"Really? This is what people send in?"

Tim smiled a little and shrugged his shoulders, passing me the joint.

I knew I could do better than this shit. Scrolling into the site, I picked another movie at random.

The young woman was sitting on a bed, dressed in a bright red skirt and white blouse. She was young, fresh looking and talking into a handy cam. The camera man, perhaps her boyfriend was asking her questions.

"So you've decided you're going to lose your virginity today?"

She smiled modestly, almost blushing a little it looked, coyly looking up at the camera. "Yes. It's time. You and I have discussed it, and I think it's the right thing to do. Right?"

"Sure. Absolutely. But why today?"

"Well..." she paused, her hands kind of waving around and trying to find a place to park between her thighs, then flying up again. "We've done almost everything else. I've given you a blow job and you've fucked me in the ass, and well, it's time, right?"

I shook my head and paused the thing. There was something about it that resonated, but the words were so wooden and so poorly delivered, it was obviously fake.

"Do you have any suggestions? I'm obviously not any good at picking 'em. Or are they all this bad?" I looked back at the freeze-frame and then to him, his cock starting to rise a little. "No. Shit. You like this shit? Is this what guys like? Stupid twit of a girl faking her lines and looking like she's fresh out of elementary school?"

"No. They're not all this bad. Yes, I kind of like this one. I've seen where it goes and it turns out pretty interesting in spite of the really spaz delivery. Yes and No. Some guys really like this stuff -- look at the ratings..."

I glanced down at the up/down indicator -- 83% gave it 3 stars or more -- with hundreds of views.

I looked around some of the other thumbs, looking at a very pink-skinned woman sitting with a very black-skinned man. I opened the movie.

"So, here's the deal: we're going to make a movie of Jimmy fucking me for the first time. I know it's going to be great, even if it will be a little painful, 'cuz Jimmy's cock is huge and I've...well I've never had any cock inside me, so I'm probably going to be stretched a little."

I loved it. She was honest, authentic, looking at the camera, her hand stroking his thigh as they sat on a bed. They were still both dressed, barely -- she with a halter top and shorts, he with a t-shirt and shorts. His arm was around her, holding her gently, even though he looked about twice as large as her.

"You'll be gentle, right, Jim-man?"

He moved his hands to her waist, lifting and turning her to face him, pulling her up to kiss her. We could see his tongue invading her mouth, the sound of her moans a clear and honest response to what he was doing to her. His hands slipped her shorts down, pulling her panties with them baring a stark white, tight thigh. The deep chocolate of his hands was a dark contrast to her pale skin.

She shimmied the panties and shorts down, her hands coming to his shoulders for support.

I could feel my juices pumping up and stole a glance to see Tim's cock rising. I looked up to see him looking at me.

Jimmy had removed her shirt, pulling it up over her head. Her breasts were large, his face buried between them, his mouth moving out to her nipples.

"Tell me what we're going to do, lover." His voice was deep baritone, the vibrations seemed to move inside me.

Her hands had moved to his cheeks, holding him against her nipple. "You're going to slide that wonderful black shaft deep inside me, Jimmy. You're going to make me a woman. You're going to...hurt me." She said the last part quietly, her eyes closing.

I imagined she was imagining what it was going to be like, but I couldn't imagine because I hadn't seen what he had between his legs.

She pushed his face away, bending her legs to kneel on the floor between his, her hands coming to the button on his shorts. They had positioned themselves so the camera could see what she was doing -- a ¾ shot from above slightly. Because it wasn't zoomed in, the detail was lost, but we could see her fingers working his shorts down his thighs until his member popped out and up, bouncing against her chin.

I gasped, triggering a giggle from Tim. I froze the video, the girl bent down to remove his shorts from his feet, his cock rising above her head. I looked over at Tim to see him smiling.

"Nice, hunh? Jimmy 'The Rooster' Roosevelt. It looks authentic, right? I've tried to check in on this one -- it's a classic. Nobody's talking, but the best I can figure is she really is a virgin here. The stats aren't available -- still protected by Jimmy." I sort of lost track of whatever he was saying, my eyes riveted on the size of his cock and the thought of having that inside me for the first time. I looked over to Tim's penis standing up, slightly askew. It looked as if he needed a little more stimulation to get a full erection. I decided to let him figure out how by himself.

He gestured to the screen and I realized I had been simply staring at his soft-on, too stoned to move. I pushed the play button.

The girl, having finished stripping Jimmy's shorts off, stood up, her pink-white skin a stark contrast to his deep chocolate. His hands, so huge, reached around her waist and gently lifted her up onto his thighs, his cock resting against her blond bush. He was staring at her face, she was staring down at the black monster staring back up at her.

I could feel myself loosening, my liquids flowing, my pussy clamping a little in sympathy for what she was about to go through. I jumped at Tim's fingers touching the inside of my legs, my thighs springing open wide, my right knee slamming into his.

"Shit! Don't do that!" It blurted out of me, but it didn't stop his gentle rubbing against my pussy lips, and I was just as happy he ignored me.

"Spread your pussy open for me baby. Get me wet so I can slide right into you." That baritone rumble in my stomach.

The girl reached down between her legs and fiddled around, her fingers hidden from our view. Whether she had telegraphed it by putting pressure on his legs, or whether he just decided to take action, he lifted her up, high enough so that the tip of his cock was resting against her pink lips. Mostly her thighs blocked our view, but then he shifted just a little to expose the juncture of his huge purple head against her pale slit.

I put my hand to my mouth -- the size of his cock seemed so big next to her small fingers. She had opened herself, pulling her lips apart, letting his head just slip inside her. I could see them thinning slightly as the head pushed against them.

She moaned, moving her fingers back to his shoulders. "Do me, Jim-man. Fuck me with that huge black cock." She didn't shout it, she didn't make a big deal out of it. She said it with a sense of love, of openness. She was telling him it was okay to deflower her.

And then he slowly dropped her down onto that black pole. Excruciatingly slowly. With each movement she moaned, her eyes closed, urging him to be gentle. The head now buried in her, the shaft was pulling the edge of her lips in. She moved her hands back down, peeling her lips back again.

"Please," she whispered quietly, whether asking him to keep going, to stop, or to just make it happen as gently as possible, I couldn't tell. Tim's fingers had found their way to my opening, forcing a squishing sound from my vag. I shifted my pelvis forward, making it easier for him to play with me.

She continued to descend, his cock impaling her until he held her, suspended in mid-air, his cock only a couple of inches inside her.

"Are you ready?" He gently kissed her neck as she nodded.

He continued her descent, a slow elevator ride down. I realized he wasn't just letting gravity do the work, he was pushing her down onto his pole, pushing hard against her membrane until there was a little jerk and she screamed a little in surprise.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
333 Followers
12