My Life as a Video Pornographer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, lover, it's okay -- keep going. Yes, lower, deeper. Please fuck me with that monster." She was very still the entire way down, until her legs were pressed hard against his thighs. The colors of their skin pressing against each other was amazing.

Tim was gently massaging my clit through its hood, making me jerk a little with each sharp pulse. I tore my attention away from the screen, reaching my hand for his cock. Wrapping my fingers around it, I wanted to feel him cum as he watched the couple.

"Please fuck me, Jimmy. Yes. That's it. Oh god..." she had dropped her head onto his shoulder, letting him move her up and down. I couldn't see any blood at first, and then a small ring of red appeared on her lips as he pulled out before pushing in again. She moaned and jerked each time he passed the fresh wound.

I wasn't as turned on by it as I would have expected, but Tim was responding enthusiastically, whether to the screen or my hand I didn't ask. His fingers felt fantastic, but I found the scene more distracting than a turn-on. I really wanted him to cum, otherwise I would have gone in search of a different one.

I'm glad I waited it through. In moments, Jimmy picked up the pace, literally lifting the girl up until his cock was free, and pushing her down onto it, forcing a whoosh of air from her. Before she could recover, she was up again, and as his cock slipped out of her, she would begin to moan, only to have the breath knocked out of her again. It was like the time I had been roughhousing with my cousin in the pool and he would dunk me, lift me up to catch a breath and before I had a chance to recover, dunk me again. The sense of panic I felt then echoed back slightly watching her try and catch her breath.

He had her moving so fast her breasts began to bounce -- rebounding back up when she was bottoming out, only to snap back as he lifted her up. Whatever she was feeling, she couldn't get it out before being forced to suck in as much air as possible. I watched transfixed as he pummeled her against his legs, knowing how deep and thick his tool was inside her and how small she was. I was certain he was damaging her.

I felt a twinge of that same feeling I'd had the night before when Tim was masturbating for me. I squeezed his cock unconsciously at the thought she was really getting hurt. It was at that moment I realized I had some weird streak in me, some need to see another person being forced to do something.

She was like a rag doll bouncing on his legs -- a pink-white stripped naked Barbie being bounced on a cock so large I'd never have imagined they got that big. As her moans and breathless screams began to converge, his grunts got louder, more husky and I knew one of them was close.

I felt a hot sticky liquid dribbling down my fingers and looked over to see Tim's cum oozing out of the Cyclops eye. His cock-head was swollen and purple -- I realized I had been squeezing him tightly, and he hadn't said anything. I relaxed my fingers and watched as more cum blurbled out in a little fountain, the gesture acknowledged by a soft moan of gratitude.

Smiling with satisfaction at my having achieved my goal, I returned my attention to the screen to see her slumped on his shoulder, her body vibrating in shorter trips up and down until he held her tightly pressed down, his legs stiffening.

"Yes! Shoot it into me! I love you Jimmy!" She grabbed his neck, sitting back up pushing down onto him as tightly as she could, planting her mouth on his.

I just stared, wondering how my performance could possibly be anything close to that. I practically emptied the glass.

"Okay," he said, lighting another doobie and offering it to me. "You want to get cleaned up for the next shoot?"

I held the smoke in my lungs, the feeling of pushing my breasts out, the feeling of the smoke lighting up my head, the knowledge that in a short while I'd be losing my virginity, on video. The image of the girl and Jimmy still on the screen in front of us...it all made my skin tingle and my spine glow. I looked at him, at his naked cock, at his gorgeous body. He stood up, my hand covered with his spunk and kept moving, not waiting for an answer, just like before -- all nonchalant and 'everything's normal.' He went to set up the camera, making several trips into the bedroom. I could feel the stage fright building with the thought of his cock buried deep inside me.

Every time he walked past, I could smell his sweat and musk. My heart was pounding. I just wanted to reach out, take him by the waist and hug him tight, feel his skin against mine. The nervous excitement from earlier in the day came back like the tide, slowly rising up my legs to my pussy, to my gut, adding to the glow in my spine, to my head.

I put down the joint, got up and went to the bathroom to clean up, letting my body take me wherever I was supposed to go. The paranoid images of my father watching me tried to surface, but I kept changing the subject, thinking instead of groups of boys stroking themselves, their cum shooting out toward the screen. Splashing the cool water on my face was the most sensual feeling I'd had since eating dinner, the contrast of the stream dripping down my face with the ooze sitting just inside my love canal. Love canal? Really? So gross.

His hands were on my waist, his cock rubbing against my bare ass cheeks. I had buried my face in a fresh towel, the soft fabric against my clean skin an amazing counter note to the water just moments before. I let out a little scream in surprise and jerked, but he held me tight. I leaned back to feel his stomach and chest against my back, his hands working their way up to my breasts.

"Are you nervous?" He whispered softly in my ear, licking it a little, the sensation a combination of tickle and electricity. I wriggled but couldn't break away.

"Sort of...yes." I turned my face to kiss him, taking his tongue into my mouth, the act sending more liquid out of me. The stage-fright feelings building up in my stomach and gut intense. I started to shiver again.

He didn't say anything, continuing to French me, his hands softly caressing my skin. We stood in his bathroom, necking, the electricity building, his cock wet and sticky against my ass. I broke the embrace, sliding my hands between his arms to gently push myself away.

"C'mon," I took his hand. "I think I have an idea."

He smiled, his cock bouncing out like a small sausage.

The bedroom was at least ten degrees hotter than the rest of the house, the smell of our sex hanging like a mist.

"I think..."

"Hold on, we should have the camera on. Hold that thought..." He turned to the tripod and flicked a switch, lifting the handy-cam in almost the same movement. I licked my lips, looking down at the sweat starting to bead on my belly.

He started the camera, pointing it at me, waving me to begin again.

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore the lens. "I think I should be fucking you." It was as far as I had gotten, the image of my lowering my pussy onto his cock like what I had just seen, only not him doing it to me, me doing it to him. The thing had jumped into my head when I felt him pressing against me in the bathroom.

"Okay," his voice muffled behind the camera but sounding agreeable. "Tell me more. You're fucking me. Where?"

I pointed vaguely to the bed. "I had imagined the shot from about where we did the last two, only you're lying across the bed, your head over there." I moved over to the bed to show him what I had in mind. "I'll be facing toward you so the camera can get a clear shot of your cock going into me."

He held the camera in front of his face and nodded. "Okay," he said flicking it off, "let me adjust the lighting. Go ahead and lie down where you think I'll be so I can do some adjustments."

I was so fucking high most of my brain had stopped paying attention to the real situation -- that I was directing and blocking my own video of my first fuck, of the taking of my virginity -- instead trying to concentrate on: a) walking and moving without vibrating off the floor, b) positioning myself on the bed the way I had imagined Tim would be positioned on the bed. My eye caught a glimpse of my drink from before dinner -- I grabbed it and finished it off, diluted and warm.

Lying down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, my head swam a little as I shuffled my butt on the blanket. It shouldn't be the blanket. I sat up and rolled off the cover, pulling it and the top sheet away and lying back down on the cool cotton. I spread my legs, letting the sheet pull some of the heat from my body. Sweat rolled down my ribs, hanging like candle wax off my skin.

I closed my eyes, shadows and light moving in front of my eyelids as Tim adjusted and tinkered. I tried to imagine the scene from the perspective of the camera: a well-built young man, spread-eagled and nude on the bed, his cock semi-hard, his attention off camera; a well-built young woman enters from the right, her body glowing with a thin sheen of sweat. She crawls onto the bed between his legs, her breasts silhouetted, hanging down...

"Tim! My breasts should be silhouetted when I come into the shot." I sat up too quickly, waiting for the dizziness to pass.

He looked at me a little puzzled.

"I'll be crawling across the bed and I want my body to be in silhouette, not fully lit. Yeah?"

He stopped and scratched his cheek, looking at me, looking at the bed. He reached into the second drawer and pulled out a black device, about the size of a car remote.

"Maybe," he nodded. "It'll probably require two setups, but I think we can make the transition without too much trouble. Show me where you were going to be."

I rolled over and knelt at the edge of the bed, imagining his legs spread open in front of me, his cock waiting for me to make it hard. In my mind I saw the woman's face, looking expectantly at the cock, the rest of her body in shadow, her back highlighted, her breasts and sides like one of those mud flaps on a truck -- a portrait in contrasts.

"Contrasts, Tim. A 'Portrait in Contrasts.'" I decided right then that all of my videos would have to have a title. "I see my face clearly lit, bright and expectant, my back highlit, not burning, but pointing to the past, my front dark, mysterious, yet to be revealed, and my breasts just barely visible. Can we make that happen?"

12