My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 23

Story Info
Alpha x Alpha.
2.7k words
4.33
3.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author Here! - Thank you for continuing to read MLAAO, if you wouldn't mind commenting on my works that would be wonderful! as seeing people are interested in my works gives me more motivation to write! I've currently got 45 chapters of this actually written but haven't had time to upload them all! I'll try my best to get most of them up by the new year.)

Erica

I woke up on Rachel's bed about 15 minutes after I had bitten into Jessica again, I slipped out of her and got up off the bed.

I was drenched in sweat and had Jessica's cum all over my thighs.

I kissed her forehead and let her lay there.

I retreated out of the bedroom, going down to the second floor to use the main shower.

I needed a clean, I was so sweaty.

I ran the shower, waiting for it to heat to a good temperature before jumping in.

I stood there, I thought back to Jessica in our shower upstairs, I was being truthful when I said I wanted to see her pregnant.

Lately I wanted nothing more than to have a child with her, maybe three.

She was too beautiful for me to let go.

I cleaned myself up, soaping every part of my body.

I was suddenly grabbed from behind and forced up against the wall.

"Finally." I heard Tyler say.

"I have you to myself." He said as he held me there, grabbing both my arms.

"Tyler?" I asked him, my anger growing.

"Your damn smell was driving me wild in that bedroom." He said to me as I felt his cock resting in between my ass cheeks.

"Remember that time you embarrassed me in front of Rachel." Tyler said.

"What about it?" I asked as I struggled to move.

"You showed your dominance over me that day, I said to myself I wasn't going to let that happen again." Tyler said as he put his face up next to mine.

I could smell him, only just, the shower water was negating it slightly.

It was driving me wild, I was angry and horny.

"I'm going to dominate you." He said as he adjusted himself.

"Like hell." I said as I forced myself back, as I put my leg on the shower wall for leverage, making us both tumble out of the shower and onto the floor.

Both of us quickly attempted to grab at each other, I wasn't gonna let him dominate me, I was the Alpha here.

Even if I had to fuck him to prove it, god what was I doing. I didn't even think about males that way.

I was just doing what had been bred into me over thousands of years of evolution.

We both continually fought, I almost had him, I was so close to topping him, it was ridiculous.

That's when I slipped on my feet and fell forwards, he grabbed my hands and held me down, he was a lot stronger than what he had been before.

"Have you been working out more?" I asked him.

"I'm glad you noticed." He said as he pulled me up with his hands still firmly gripping my arms.

I struggled against him, he let go of one of my arms and used his free hand to grab one of my nipples, pulling on it slightly. He ran his finger over it, playing with it rough but in a nice enough way I enjoyed it.

That was it, I was done for, I had suddenly lost all strength.

I reverted to my submission mode as Rachel called it.

"H-how?" I asked softly.

I was flipped over onto my knees, He continued his assault on my nipple.

"Every Alpha Female has a reset button, It's just a matter of finding where it is, it's different for everyone." He said as he leant over me, I could feel his cock sliding up against my pussy.

"Of Course you knew." I softly said, I was blushing hard.

"You have earned it." I mumbled as I looked back at him, relaxing my front half into the floor, as I rose my ass up higher, arching my back.

"What was that?" He asked me with a devilish smile.

"You've earn-" I didn't finish my sentence, I felt his cock slide into me.

I screamed in excitement, I had never been fucked by a man before, This was my first time with a guy.

It felt so much more different, I could feel him reach so deep inside of me. Every vein on his cock, I could feel it.

I was being dominated by Tyler, I was enjoying it.

I was probably only enjoying it because I was in heat, I still didn't like males anymore than what I did before.

Jessica would laugh if she happened to walk in, I'd imagine she wouldn't be angry, I imagined that she'd find it funny that I was getting dominated, especially with how strong I act around her.

I could feel Tyler's balls hitting my clit, I was moaning so loudly.

God this felt good, I instantly felt jealous that I didn't have my own ball sack, I was imagining myself as Jessica and Tyler as myself.

Tyler grabbed my hair and pulled me up with his hand around the front of my neck, continuing to feed me his cock, I had my mouth open as I let him control me.

"God! you're so fucking tight, have you never been had sex like this?" He asked me as he held me close to him.

"You're my first." I said to him, my breathing had changed, I could barely concentrate.

I was looking at the mirror in front of him, I saw him blush a deep red as he picked up the pace.

"Don't cum yet, I'm enjoying this... please." I said to him.

I felt him breathe in, as he continued to pound into me.

He released me and I fell to the ground, lying there with my cheek on the cold floor as I felt him shift positions, jackhammering me now into the floor.

I could still feel his balls, each slap they gave my clit sent me into space, I was enjoying this so much.

I screamed out in excitement as I felt him hit my deepest part, I felt his cock beginning to expand.

"I'm cumming Erica." He said to me, grunting away.

"It's alright." I said as I held myself there, ready for him.

"Erica, Erica!" I heard him say as he released his load inside me.

"Cum for me Tyler." I softly said as I felt his knot seat itself inside me.

I suddenly started to orgasm, I was quaking under him.

We both ended up collapsing on the floor together.

We didn't kiss or mark eachother, it was just mutual sex.

There was no love involved.

When I looked up, I saw Rachel standing in the doorway.

"Not a word." I said to her.

"I won't tell anyone." Rachel said as she walked in and bent down toward me.

"How's Jessica?" I asked her.

"She's still out cold." Rachel told me.

Tyler was humping me, I felt his cock twitch a lot as he continued to cum into my pussy.

Now I knew what Jessica felt like when I was like this to her.

I felt Tyler get up, I looked back and saw Rachel and him kissing.

"How does she feel?" Rachel asked him.

"She was a virgin." Tyler said to her. "Does that answer your question?"

Rachel took one look at me, I faced away from her.

I heard her laugh.

"No fucking way." Rachel she laughed

"You're not." She continued.

"I am, I've never had a man inside me before." I said to her as I laid there, full of Tyler still.

"You should fuck her again." Rachel said to Tyler.

I pointed at Rachel. "Don't give him any ideas." I said to her.

It was too late for me, Tyler had taken Rachel's advice and started to hump into me.

"God this is so hot, you don't even know." Rachel said.

I was moaning again, I couldn't control my voice.

He must have deflated, I felt him begin to exit me as he rammed it back in.

Fucking me proned to the floor, I was reaching for another orgasm and so was he.

I felt him grab my hips and pull me up as he found some rhythm with his thrusts into me.

I heard him starting to cum, I hadn't felt him knot me, that's when I fell forwards, I felt a jet of cum spray up my back.

It was so warm, I orgasmed again as I felt Rachel, rubbing my clit.

I was shivering and quaking.

Rachel and Tyler came around to my front, Rachel lifted me up onto my knees, wrapping my hair around her fist as she forced me into Tyler's Cock, his cum was still leaking out.

"Suck it off with me." Rachel said as she sat down on her knees.

I didn't like being told what to do, but did it anyway.

Rachel and I sat there, servicing Tyler.

Rachel passed his cock to me with her mouth, I engulfed it and sucked hard, I accidentally used my teeth and found out very quickly that it wasn't good as Tyler pulled me off.

"You're so inexperienced." He laughed playfully.

"I've never done this before." I said to him.

"We can tell." Rachel said to me.

Tyler and Rachel both helped me clean up in the shower.

"God you got it all over her didn't you." Rachel said as she wiped my hair.

"I couldn't stop myself." Tyler said as he cleaned Rachel.

"I'm just glad I have a big enough shower to fit all of us in here." I said to both of them.

They laughed.

Rachel and Tyler shared another kiss, and then Rachel and I kissed.

I could feel Tyler's fingers beginning to play with my pussy, rubbing one of them up and down my slit, I could see he was also doing the same to Rachel.

I suddenly felt him stick two of them up inside of me, I gasped for air and was instantly kissed by Rachel.

I felt my clit expanding, this wasn't good. I was beginning to get embarrassed, I felt Rachels hand grasp onto my member, slowly jacking me off as she and I were finger fucked slowly by Tyler.

"It's so big Erica." Rachel said softly to me.

"I'm embarrassed." I said back to her.

Rachel moved away from Tyler and walked in front of me, still holding onto my cock.

I hadn't stopped being finger fucked by Tyler, I hadn't ever had someone inside my pussy while I was hard, I thought it would be uncomfortable, I was enjoying the experience of having myself jacked off while being fingered.

I felt Tyler's cock press into my ass cheek, before he angled it and found his way towards my hole. I instinctively bent over, arching my back so I could still be held by Rachel in front of me.

"So I take it you've never had sex with a man while you're like this?" Rachel asked me as Tyler pressed inside me with his cock.

I moaned into Rachels chest.

"...No I haven't done this ever." I said to her.

"Are you embarrassed because you don't want Tyler to see your cock?" Rachel asked me.

"Yes." I said as I held onto her.

Rachel laughed softly.

"Your cock is very sexy, I don't think Tyler minds seeing you like this, he's too horny to care." Rachel said to me.

I felt his hand slide around my ass and underneath me, he gripped my cock.

What! On! Earth!

"S-stop." I said.

Tyler and Rachel both stopped.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that outloud." I said to them.

Tyler still had his hand on my cock, rubbing it up and down slowly.

"I was too excited and I'm very embarrassed about this." I said as I had practically melted into a ball here.

"Do you want us to continue?" Rachel asked me.

"Please." I said to her.

With that Tyler started to thrust into me again.

"Suck her cock baby." I heard him say.

I felt Rachel's mouth engulf me as I was being fucked from behind.

Honestly it felt good being fucked from behind and jacked off at the same time, I was missing it more than I was enjoying Rachel's mouth wrapped around me.

"What's happening here?" I heard Jessica say from the doorway of the bathroom.

My heart sank, I'd been caught.

"Oh Jessica!" Rachel said. "We're cleaning Erica off."

"Did you do it?" Jessica asked.

'Do what?' I thought to myself.

"Oh yeah, just as planned." Rachel said to her.

"Wait what!" I said in shock.

"Yeah, all this was Jessica's Idea." Tyler informed me.

"Uh huh." I said as I looked at Jessica.

"You've been wound up like a rubber band all month." Jessica told me.

"Rachel and I both thought of this plan, but I in the end allowed it to happen." Jessica continued.

"What plan?" I asked her.

"The plan for Tyler to provide a service to you that I could not ever fulfill." She said to me.

"You mean penetrative sex?" I asked.

"Yeah, that..." Jessica said softly. "I didn't really know what to do to make you feel better myself, but! I knew that you would probably enjoy it, considering how hyper sexual you get."

"And I know about the pills you've been trialing too."

God I was so dead.

"I'm not angry, or disappointed with you for taking them." Jessica said to me as she walked closer.

"How long have you known?" I asked. Tyler slipped out of me, and Rachel also quickly got to her feet, They both exited the shower and left Jessica and I alone.

"I have known for a while, Yelena told me the day after our date night." She said to me.

"She was concerned about you, I noticed that things we're getting weirder with you, like you suddenly going into a quick heat the other night, or how you weren't able to get a boner." She laughed.

"I knew something was seriously wrong then." She said to me as she pressed me up against the shower wall.

"I love you Erica, I'd appreciate it if you would tell me these things, and not hide them, I wouldn't ever be embarrassed." Jessica said to me.

"Jesus, I just let you fuck Tyler." She continued.

"That's how much trust I have in you."

"I'm sorry Jessica, I was scared." I said to her.

"You're not allowed to be scared, you're Erica." She said as she gripped my breast with her hand.

"You're the strongest person I know." Jessica said to me.

My heart was melting a bit with what Jessica was telling me, I could see this was from the bottom of her heart.

"I still got dominated by Tyler." I mumbled.

"Only cause I told him what makes you submissive." Jessica whispered into my ear.

"You what!" I said to her, I changed our positions, putting her up against the wall now.

She laughed playfully, "Rachel and I were peeking in from the doorway the entire time.."

"Oh god." I said as I looked at her.

"Oh Tyler!" Jessica playfully laughed at me. "You can cum in me." She mimicked.

I held her up against the wall proper now, I brought both of her hands above her head.

"What're gonna do? Fuck me?" She said with a devilish smile.

"Bitch, I might." I said to her, as I turned her around.

I slapped her ass as I put her against the wall.

"That's for watching me get dominated." I said to her.

"I don't think I'm scared of you anymore, Erica." Jessica said, I could hear the sarcasm in her voice, it still made me angry.

I bent myself slightly, inserting my cock into her tight hole and I lunged upwards striking her with every inch I had to give her.

"And that's for planning it all out."

Jessica collapsed onto me as I held her up against the shower wall still, thrusting in and out.

I held my head on her neck.

"And this is for caring and loving me." I said as I adjusted myself and bit into her neck for the third time tonight.

I had locked myself with Jessica again. I felt at home inside her.

I was over the moon happy, and best of all, the pain I felt in my lower stomach momentarily slipped away that evening.