My Life as an Omega Ch. 01

Story Info
Jessica finds out she’s developed from a Beta to an Omega.
1.6k words
4.33
14.8k
20
0

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This writing is entirely fantasy, all the characters who engage in sexual acts are 18+

This story uses a highly modified version of the Omegaverse.

There's an old natural order of the world that remains to this very day, it has lived through the centuries, wars and conflicts.

Human evolution mirrored that of Wolves in this timeline.

The world is divided by three main groups, the Alpha's, The Beta's and Omega's.

The Alpha's cannot become pregnant regardless of gender, even the Alpha females can ejaculate and gain an erection, their heat can be smelt by Omega's and has the tendency to make an unsuspecting Omega intoxicated on need.

The Beta's are normal humans, they can breed with Alpha's or Omega's if they wish, but usually they end up picking other Beta's as partners. They cannot smell the heat of an Alpha or Omega.

Omega's can become pregnant regardless of gender, during their heat cycle, they give off a scent that makes surrounding Alpha's intoxicated with the need to mate with the omega.

The usual cycle for when people find what class they belong to begins around their 18th year, some even beginning around their early twenties.

There are surgeries that people can have to transform themselves into Beta's, during the 2020's over 15% of the world's population had undergone surgery to remove themselves from the Alpha or Omega classification.

In turn, those who do not wish to have the operation, can buy special inhibitors that need to be taken once a day during their heat cycle, 78% of the population globally uses these inhibitors daily, which are massproducted in The Estian Republic and exported globally.

2030

Rittan City

The Estian Republic.

I don't know why I'm writing this but, as of last week I turned 24 years old, I thought I was a Beta for the last few years... but... as fate would have it, I'm an Omega.

I lived my life relatively happy up until yesterday when I had my first ever heat cycle.

I accidentally drove my boss insane for the whole morning. Apparently according to some of my close work colleagues she locked herself in her office, she had someone deliver a note and a free package of inhibitors to me at my work station.

"Please go home and take the week off -E."

Of course, when I rang to apologise to her later that day, I got an ear full about why it's my fault and that I should have been more aware of the situation.

To be completely truthful, I thought all the clouds in my brain that day might have been something to do with coming off my monthly.

But no, I had developed into an Omega.

My boss apologised back to me, as she thought I had been an Omega this entire time and was on the inhibitors already.

But no, it's because I live with another Omega, who refuses to leave the house, but makes a killing online making Video Game Models for various game development studios around the globe.

I get her scent on me sometimes whenever I do our washing and I make sure to clean myself afterwards to avoid any Alpha female and male confusion outside of the house.

Society has adapted to this lifestyle as it's been around for thousands of years now, only in the most recent history have drugs been made to attempt to quell this heat cycle that Alpha's and Omega's go through.

I've never had a sexual partner and the thought of being marked or whatever they call it makes me feel sick.

The surgery that I could have is expensive and it's looking mighty attractive right now, even with the $15,000 price tag. Now that you're all caught up with what has happened, this is how I, Jessica Soulan, now live my life as an Omega... Great...

1:25PM

I got home early that day after being sent home, when I walked into our house I was immediately greeted by our cat, Sammy.

I knelt down and gave him a scratch behind the ear before I prepared myself to meet my roommate.

"Jess, you smell like you're on heat." Said Rachel as she sat at the computer playing video games in nothing but her pyjamas.

I had only just entered the room and she could already smell it, not good.

"That's because I am on heat." I said back to her, throwing a pillow over my head as I crashed down onto the bed.

The fired up grey blonde haired woman in the computer chair immediately spun around and took her headset off, putting it around her neck.

"You're what now." Rachel looked at me stunned.

"You heard, and no I'm not in the mood for any of your jokes about it." I said back to her.

Rachel laughed. "That is curious, you're a very late bloomer." She said to me.

"Extremely." I said back to her, my voice muffled by the pillow over my head.

"Do you feel like you need to, y'know." Rachel motioned her hand down to her crotch.

"God no." I said, peeking out from under the pillow.

"I'm gonna have a shower." I angrily spoke to her as I got myself up off the bed and stormed out of our bedroom, I didn't mean it to come out angry, I guess I wasn't angry at her, I was more pissed with my own body, which made me pissed with the entire world.

I ran the shower, stripped myself off and immediately went into the laundry and threw my clothes into the washer. I wasn't taking any chances with this, I just wanted this smell off me.

I came back to the shower and stepped in, running the water full blast. I began to clean myself, thanks to the inhibitors that were finally starting to kick in, whenever I brushed over my sensitive areas, I didn't freak out as much as I thought I would have.

It felt like a fire down below anyway, my vagina was just burning, not with pain, but with need, it clearly knew what it wanted and by god it wasn't gonna get it.

I took a moment, sitting down in the shower I let the water wash over me.

My long brown hair ran over my petite breasts and down to my stomach, as I sat there and started to sob.

I didn't want this, I thought after I turned 22 I was all clear, a Beta for life.

Only in rare cases did people over the age of 22 happen to become Omega's, and unfortunately I had to be one of them.

I must have been in the shower for quite some time because I heard Rachel knock on the bathroom door.

"Are you alright?" Rachel asked.

I looked up from the ground and at the shower wall in front of me.

"I'm good, just having a moment, I'll be out soon." I told her.

"Okay, I've gotta go get some things for tea tonight, so I'll be back." Rachel said through the door.

"I hope you're okay Jess, I know how you're feeling." She said before she walked away from the door.

I'd forgotten that when Rachel had her first ever heat cycle, it was when we moved out of our Uni Dorm and into this house together two years ago and she acted the same way I am.

Rachel was the same age as me, however she was a very skinny girl, mostly because she'd only eat if she was on her deathbed.

Due to her being fully invested in her work, she simply put working on models on her computer before eating anything, yet another reason why we live together in the same house is because I remind her that she has to eat, otherwise she'll end up in hospital again.

She's a very dependable and caring person though, even if she stays up till 4am and wakes up at 12pm.

My own job at the Medical Research Centre in Ritten City pays less than what Rachels job does too.

Which is annoying to me, since she only leaves the house about once a week and is quite lazy other than that.

I earn as an apprentice at the Medical Facility, $80,000 a year, meanwhile Full Time Model Creator and Part Time Game Developer Rachel makes $140,000 a year, simply because she is the best there is at her artwork and a lot of Triple A studios hire her to make last minute adjustments or full scale models for them.

And it is artwork, she makes it very well known that her crafts are works of art.

I do love her dearly, in the fact that she's just fun to be around and takes nothing seriously, even when we do have our arguments over random things.

The shower water was still running over my body, as I stood up finally and turned it off, I stood there and thought for a moment, before I stepped out.

"I definitely wasn't an Alpha." I said to myself, I'd know by now, an Female Alpha's Ovulation doesn't happen as regularly as an Omega's or Beta Female's do.

Alpha's as they would in a wolf pack, run the business, this is the same in our lives, Omega's and Beta's are given the grunt work, while you'll rarely ever meet one who is a high ranking official in any regard, not saying that they can't do that, it's just usually the most voted in presidential elections, leaders of armies, CEO's of businesses, etc, are all Alpha's.

Like my boss, who is the most bitchy person ever to exist on planet earth.

The day she begins to give a flying fuck about anyone other than herself, the earth will freeze over.

Now I had to bless the bitch with a call from myself to apologise over the entire situation.