My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 24

Story Info
Erica has an issue she doesn’t want to share.
1.7k words
4.5
1.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica

1 week later

For the last week I think I lost so much time, just due to how much sex had happened, Tyler hadn't left the house until this morning, infact I don't think any of us left the house all week.

We were all too busy being up in each other's business.

Rachel took sick leave from her job for that week, as did Tyler.

Erica returned to work today, both Rachel and I were a bit worried about the dynamic between Tyler and Erica changing, Y'Know since Tyler had beaten Erica in their little domination match.

Thankfully Tyler respected Erica enough that he still listened to her as if she was the boss around here.

She was the boss around here, there was no denying it.

I think there were at least several times where Rachel, Tyler and Myself were being submissive to Queen Erica.

It was like she owned all of us.

Personally I believed that Tyler knew that Erica had an unfair position in the bathroom that night, that's why the dynamic between the two Alpha's didn't change dramatically.

It was weird seeing Tyler act so submissive to Erica, considering how much bigger he is compared to her, what made it even stranger is that Rachel was fully enjoying watching Tyler be submissive to Erica.

Now before you ask dear reader, Erica didn't allow Tyler near me, which I was fine with, I didn't want Tyler, I was happy with Erica and sometimes Rachel, whenever Tyler and Erica left the room for a quick session together.

I was fine with Erica having sex with Tyler, I could see that it was relieving her of her pain.

I wondered what Erica would think if I showed up in the bedroom with a strap on? I laughed at myself for even thinking that.

I ended up ordering one online, I was gonna surprise her when it arrived eventually.

Tyler ended up moving back to Rachel's House, and Rachel and Erica continued on with Rachel's Taekwondo training and I continued to make meals for Rachel throughout the day, making sure she was eating and not vomiting them back up.

Rachel had a few more weeks of living at Erica's Place before Erica would allow her to return home.

When Erica came home late that night, I had tea ready for both Erica and Rachel.

We sat down and ate it together as we did every night.

"Rachel." Erica said as she finished her meal. Rachel looked at Erica with wonder.

"Beginning tomorrow Jessica will begin to teach you how to cook." Erica said to her.

"Wait, what?" I said to Erica.

"You heard." Erica said to me.

Rachel hadn't said a word yet, she looked at Erica and I.

"If Rachel wishes to remain here for the remainder of her stay, she has to start to learn how to cook tea." Erica said to me.

"But I'm happy with doing it all?" I said to Erica.

"I don't care Jessica, Rachel has to learn some how to make us tea." Erica said to me with a hint of anger in her voice.

I nodded, I knew when to stop arguing.

"I'll learn, it's okay, I don't wish to leave here anytime quickly." Rachel said to Erica.

"That's good, I'm glad you're willing to learn." Erica said to her.

Erica and I laid in bed, Erica was cuddling up to me.

"I didn't mean to snap at you tonight at the table." Erica said softly to me.

"It's just Rachel needs to learn this stuff otherwise she'll never survive outside of this house without you around." Erica told me.

"I know." I said as I patted her hand. "I didn't let it bother me that you snapped."

"Still I shouldn't have done it, sorry I just had a rough day at work and I shouldn't have brought my bad vibes home." Erica said to me, she kissed my shoulder blade.

The Next Morning I woke to Erica leaving with Rachel for another Taekwondo Session, I got up afterwards and started their breakfasts, ready for their return.

I had a fair bit too do today, I had to meet with Richard and Mira for another wedding meeting. We were looking for a wedding venue today.

They had several places picked for Erica and I.

Erica couldn't come with me, unfortunately she had another busy day at work ahead of her and I don't think it was going to get any easier for her at work.

Despite Erica working her ass off to make her own work easier, she was having trouble with the Heat Pain Medication Trials, the first trial hadn't been a success and her team was desperate to get another trial batch out as soon as possible.

It was lunch time when I left the house with Richard and Mira, they picked me up in their car from Erica's.

Both of them were sceptical about Erica never being around, I was beginning to let their thoughts on Erica cloud my mind with worry.

I had to remind myself that Richard and Mira were like this to Omega's, despite being paid by Erica.

We visited several locations, none of which I was overly happy with and each photo I took and sent to Erica was met with a "Look's Great." or "Wow, that's beautiful."

I couldn't understand her true feelings over the messages.

I really needed her to come with me today on this trip, I reckon this was something we should be both looking at.

Richard and Mira understood that it was fine if I didn't pick today and that we could probably come back again soon and look around.

Truth be told, none of these places I looked at made me happy, they were all very generic.

Rose Garden, Hillside, Fancy Indoor setting, all the cliché stuff. I honestly didn't want it.

I got home to see Rachel sitting on the couch watching TV and eating Mince & Pasta I had cooked for her lunch.

"You look sad." Rachel said as she focused on the TV.

"Do I?" I said as I collapsed onto the floor in front of her, spreading my arms out.

"Thanks for not blocking the TV, and I always knew this room needed a floor mat." Rachel told me, she didn't take her eyes off the TV.

I looked up at her, I pouted.

"Rachel, I don't think I'm happy with Erica." I told her outright.

Rachel turned the TV off and laid down on the floor next to me.

"Why is that?" Rachel asked as she came up next to me.

"I just want her to help with the wedding stuff I guess." I told her with a frown.

"Have you asked her?" Rachel asked.

"I have." I said softly as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Maybe she forgot? You know she's been very busy." Rachel told me.

"I'll tell her again tonight." I said, as I turned to face Rachel.

"Come here." Rachel said as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in for a hug.

I enjoyed this, I needed a good hug after today.

I had to get up and teach Rachel how to cook tonight, so I pushed my personal feelings aside until Erica came home.

Rachel and I stood in the kitchen, I made her do everything while I supervised her.

Rachel knew some basic cooking, but nothing impressive.

So It was easy enough to teach Rachel how to cook an easy meal for three people.

Erica came home eventually, Rachel and I set the table.

"How was work today?" I asked her, looking her way as I watched Erica slip her shoes off.

"About as good as you'd expect..." Erica mumbled.

"No good huh?" I said to her.

"Yeah..." Erica said to me.

Erica seemed very flat this afternoon, she wasn't lively at all.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked her as she sat down at the table.

"I'm alright, just tired." Erica said to me softly.

"Rachel cooked tea tonight, I hope you enjoy it." I said to her, giving her a quick hug from behind, I purposefully pushed my chest into the back of her head.

"Thank you both." Erica said to us.

Not even that brightened her mood.

She was very tired, I could see bags under her eyes.

After we finished Tea, Erica and I went to bed while Rachel stayed up for a while downstairs watching a movie on the free2air channels.

"Erica." I said to her.

"Yes hun?" Erica questioned.

"I don't think I'm happy." I said to her.

"What do you mean?" Erica asked me, turning towards me.

"I don't think I like the way the Wedding Planning is going, it's boring without you." I said to her, Erica went to say something but I quickly spoke before her.

"I think I'd like to not have Richard and Mira choose our wedding stuff any longer, they're making me more depressed." I told her.

"If that's how you feel babe, I can cancel their arrangement." Erica said to me, I saw her looking at me with a serious look.

"I think I'd like my parents to plan the wedding, It'd be a bit of a logistical nightmare seeing as they live in Ontriovik, but I reckon we could manage." I told her.

"What's your plan?" Erica asked me.

"I'd like to have our wedding on the farm at home." I told her outright.

"Jessica, if you wanted that, why didn't you say it beforehand?" Erica asked me.

"I don't know, I was happy with Richard and Mira leading the charge, but I think I want to take charge of this now." I told her.

"If you want to have it at your parents farm, we can definitely do that, it sounds like a fantastic idea." Erica said happily, this made me very happy, I felt butterflies in my stomach, Erica was happy again.

"Richard and Mira can still help with a lot of stuff, we can just tell them that we're planning to have it in Ontriovik." Erica told me.

"Alright, if you want them too, but my Parents get final say." I told her.

"Alright, if that's what you want babe." Erica said to me as she kissed my forehead.

"Now, go to sleep." Erica said as she booped my nose with her finger.

She then turned over and faced the otherway.

"I'm not tired." I said to her.

"Congratulations." Erica said as she yawned.

I laughed softly, before I nuzzled my head into her back.

I was happy that we were all happy.