My Life before You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******************

"How can you be so stupid!!" Amy yelled at nobody but herself as she closed her apartment door. She was horny but pissed that she allowed herself to lose control. She didn't know if he wanted the same thing as she did, and she didn't want him to think she was some pervert. Now she was in deep trouble, because the look he gave her afterwards told her she was most likely looking for a job after that. "I thought I had whatever this was under control," she thought.

Grabbing a glass and the wine of the fridge, she poured herself a drink. She slammed it down, pouring another. Her thoughts went back to the kiss, his kiss. His touch, the feeling of his cock against her womanhood. She let out an audible sigh before taking a large sip, more like a gulp of wine. Looking at the bottle she noticed the it was half empty.

She was sitting on her couch looking at the blank tv sipping the last remnants of the wine bottle. Her thoughts were on his lips, his hands roaming her body. She knew it was so wrong, but it felt so good feeling him close to her, being intimate. She knew he was acting, but for the slightest moment, she hoped he had seen her as a woman he desired.

A knock at the door startled Amy. It was heavy and quick, which was not unlike John's way of knocking on her door. She had all the lights out, so she just sat there, feeling herself sink further into the couch listening for anything, maybe movement, or someone talking. She felt a warm tingle between her legs and looking down, saw her nipples - sharp little points slightly bigger than pencil erasers poking out from her shirt. Amy heard another knock, then about thirty seconds later, footsteps walking away from her door.

She lifted herself from her couch and went straight to her bedroom and into her bathroom suite. She turned on the water, stripping while waiting for her desire temperature. She looked at herself in the mirror over the sink, and felt her hands covering her breasts. They pulled at her hard nipples, as an audible gasp escaped from her. She slipped a hand through her neatly trimmed mound and shivered as a finger caressed her sensitive labia. For a moment, she closed her eyes and thought of...Uncle John.

Opening her eyes, she chastised herself in her mind, "Behave Amy!" Turning to the shower, the steam rising from behind the curtain, trying to focus at the task at hand, but her thoughts kept returning to John. As she soaped her body, her thoughts returned to the events of the day, where he held her so intimately. She felt like a woman, loved, protected, desired, and safe. A shiver went through her body as her soapy fingers brushed her mound once again, sliding across her aroused clit. Her thoughts became lost to her uncle as she masturbated while the warm spray cascaded over her young taut body. After her orgasm subsided, Amy became frustrated at herself, finished showering, and went to bed, going to sleep almost immediately.

****************

The next couple days Amy and John were scarce in the office and when they were working, they were more irritable and on edge, as neither had talked about the prior awkward events. Sam had been in the studio helping with the sets that were needed. John was more worried about the relationship he had with his niece more so than the movie. He didn't want anything to come between their renewed friendship, and he loved having family close by him again. Being ripped away now would be devasting to his psyche, and he had to stop his lustful thoughts of Amy and rear her as his niece.

John was sitting in the directors' chair waiting for the actors to arrive when a frantic Jessica ran into the room. "John!! Kelcy has been in an accident. She broke her leg and won't be able to play in the movie!"

John put his face in his hand, thinking. "What about Maggie or Jasmine? Are they available?" John was thinking production could hold off one or two days but not six weeks.

Jessica looked at her tablet, and a frown appeared on her face. "Sorry John, but Maggie is in New York filming and Jasmine is in Italy shooting promos. Both will be shooting for three more weeks."

John was dumbfounded, as he pondered what he could do. He told Jessica to go call all available talent and he would think of something along the way. While he was trying to think of anyone who could do this part, his finger was running over his lips reminding him of the kiss he shared with Amy. An idea popped in his head and he took out his phone and started texting Amy. 'I need you at the studio right away. Emergency!'

Amy was still at home working on things but had decided to not go into the office due to the sexual tension she was feeling toward her uncle. Her phone beeped at her, and upon reading the message, she immediately replied, 'On my way, give me 20.' She went into her room and dressed as quickly as she could in jeans and a nice white blouse that accentuated her breasts nicely.

Upon arrival, Jessica was on the phone talking to someone, almost pleading with the person on the other line to do something. Walking through the glass doors, she could tell there was a buzz in the atmosphere that something was off and wrong, and she had no idea how she could fix it.

She arrived onto the set and could not see John anywhere. The set was busy like they were ready for filming, so Amy was still at a loss. Chris came up to her finally and told Amy what had happened to Kelcy and was explaining to her what John needed from her. It sounded impossible for her to do, especially since she had pent up feelings for John. He wanted her to fill in the role Kelcy was to play. She was not an actor, especially a porn actress.

Chris begged her to go and get into the dressing room to at least do the test for the camera work. She obliged and walked to the dressing room made for Kelcy. There she was put into some tight light blue yoga pants, and a sports bra the same color. She then was asked to put a lacy yellow half tank top on over the bra. She was put into a chair and watched as the make up artist did her magic on Amy. Her hair was straightened and landed on both of her shoulders even. Her make up was smokey and sultry, but not too much. As she investigated the mirror at herself, she whimpered a little as she thought if only her uncle could see her now.

When she came out of the room, someone else was in the directors' chair, not John. She immediately thought she had ruptured her relationship with her uncle for good, he didn't even want to be in the same room as her. She walked onto the set and the lights glared into her eyes. She could barely see anyone in front of her, except the director, who she recognized as Derrick, although they never really met. He was reading the script and then looked up at her.

"Are you the actress replacing Kelcy?" He asked Amy. He looked over his shoulder at someone and they must have said something to him, and he nodded his head. He acknowledged Amy once more, "All I need from you throughout the filming of this wonderful script is to be natural. Become the woman in this part. Remember this is one of the best scripts this studio has ever produced."

Amy blushed, but nodded at the director. "I. I'll do my very best sir." She managed to say as he said fine. She was excited to live out the character she created but frightened and felt awkward about eventually showing her naked body on film. Everyone on set were colleagues or fellow actors, and she never knew if her uncle would be there on a day of filming. She found her voice again as she asked, "What are we filming today?"

The director looks at her and says the scene where Mark and Shauna confess their love to each other. Amy's eyes widen as she glances around to look for Chris. She thought he was cute, but he was not John. In her mind she was thinking how she could recreate the magic she had on the set when they were teaching Kelcy and Chris how to play the characters. The assistant came over to her and showed her where to stand, and then showed the marks on the floor where she would move and his movements so they wouldn't fumble into each other. Then the assistant asked her if she needed anything to help stimulate her. Amy was confused and asked what she meant. The assistant explained that they could give her some lube if she had an issue getting wet, as this was a sex scene.

This is when Amy almost passed out. Sure, Chris was very nice looking, but she wasn't attracted to the kid. She knew he was younger than she and she didn't even know what he looked like naked. The director yelled out "Places people, lets get this started today!" Amy looked around her and felt like the fake walls were going to collapse around and on top of her. Her palms were sweating, her eyes were trying to tear up. "Action!" yelled the director, causing Amy to flinch slightly.

'Knock, knock, knock' came across the room from the door of the living room that was supposed to be her apartment. She looked at herself in the mirror and walked over and took a huge breath and opened the door, preparing for the inevitable. As she turned the handle, swinging the door open slowly, she could see the nice boots, black jeans, and what a bulge he had. She kept looking upward to see a nice defined chest in a buttoned-down shirt, and then she was staring directly at John, her uncle.

John being the pro that he was, looked at Amy, and didn't miss a beat. "Shauna, may I come in? I need to talk to you about something very important." Amy extended her hand and waved him in, closing the door behind her. She noticed he went to a blue piece of tape near the couch and stood. She walked over to the red tape on the other side of the couch.

"M... Mark, you shouldn't be here. We already had this discussion and I am too tired to go back over this." She put her hand up to her head and felt herself slump slightly. She really felt like she was too tired to even keep going at this moment.

"Shauna, I have feelings for you, why won't you let me? Why are we playing these cat and mouse games, when we both want the same thing?" John moved toward her to another blue mark, as he reached out and took her shoulders in his hands.

"I just can't Mark; you just don't understand what's happened to me." Amy was looking into Johns eyes seeing him staring back like daggers.

John pulls Amy closer to him. She can feel his hot breath on her skin, causing chills to run down her spine. "Shauna, I would never hurt you. Don't you trust me? Haven't I showed you that I'm different from all the others?"

She felt aroused, but she knew that in front of all these people she was going to have him. "Yes, Mark I do trust you, but not enough to let you fully into my heart. I can never be with anyone; I am damaged goods. C... Can't you see I am nothing, just someone going through the motions who doesn't deserve love, especially yours." She swallowed, and felt a tear come to her eye.

John took a hand and cupped her chin, "Shauna, I love you so very much. The past few months have been wonderful. Working beside you all the late nights, laughing, talking, dinner. You truly are special, and beautiful. You do deserve love, my love."

Amy kept looking from Johns lips to his eyes. She wanted to lean upward and kiss him now. "Mark, I love you too. More than I should. You have Brittany and I am getting in the way. I can't be with you." Amy turns to walk away, and she could feel her heart breaking as if she was Shauna. She started to shed some tears, causing everyone off stage to stare in amazement.

John reaches out and grabs Amy's arm turning her around, pulling her into his massive chest. "You aren't running away on me this time. I told you how I feel. I broke it off with Brittany because she wasn't right for me, you are. Nothing is going to stand in my way of showing you how I feel." With that he leaned down and kissed her, his other hand grabbing her hair, pulling her head into his.

Amy eagerly kissed back, feeling his tongue enter her mouth. She wrapped him into a tight embrace as they both started to explore each other's bodies. Her thigh was being poked by his cock and she knew her yoga pants had to be drenched, because her panties were sticking to her naughty region.

The kiss became more passionate as he took both of his hands and grabbed her ass and pulled her up, she instantly raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He put her against the set wall, and she started grinding into his hard cock. He could feel the heat coming off her center and he moaned into her mouth. His hands kneading her ass making her hands dig into his shoulders. He finally broke the kiss, looking into her hazed eyes. Her lipstick was smeared from the kissing.

"Do you understand now, I love you; only you." Amy nodded then leaned in and tenderly kissed him letting her hands dig into his neck and his hair. His tongue danced inside her mouth as his hands kneaded her tight ass.

She stopped kissing him enough to whisper loud enough for the camera, "Mark, make love to me, please. Show me how a real man pleases his woman." John did not hesitate and carried her over to the couch, laying her down onto her back. He laid half on top of her as they kissed slowly and tenderly, nothing like the script had said. The director was so into the scene unfolding in front of him, he didn't want to stop them.

John finally reached the hem of Amy's tank top and lifted it over her body throwing it across the room. Her chest and neck were flushed from being so turned on. Her breasts looked so full in the sports bra they put her in, and her nipples were sticking out like little erasers. He kissed his way from her cheek to her neck, softly sucking and nibbling here and there between his kisses. She was moaning, her hands on his buttons, undoing them, trying to take it off.

His mouth went from her neck to the back of her ear, and then her ear lobe. She made a hissing sound as she bit her bottom lip. She could feel her juices running down to her ass crack. Finally getting all the buttons undone, she pulled the shirt off him and ran her hands up and down his toned muscular chest and abdomen. She loved the feel of his soft hair that ran from his nipples to the edge of his jeans and down further to his cock. This time she heard him let out a small moan.

He reached under her breast and pulled on her bra upward freeing her breasts. He looked at them like he was a virgin looking at breasts for the first time. He whispered, "How perfect," and proceeded to clamp his mouth on one of her nipples, lightly sucking and flicking his tongue across it, causing it to become harder and more sensitive.

Amy hunched her hips upward feeling his bulge through the thin layer of the yoga pants. She wanted him inside her so terribly bad, but knew he was doing exactly what she wanted. He was going to make love to her. This was their first time, even if it was in front of a few people, while neither of them cared. He alternated between her breasts, sucking one then the other, as her hands were all over his body, her nails scratching his back and neck, pulling him down harder against her.

He broke his contact with her suddenly and stood up. Amy looked at him with confusion and sadness thinking he was going to stop. John had other plans as he unbuckled his jeans, and then the zipper went downward. He leaned down and took off his boots and slid his jeans down, leaving his boxer briefs on. She could see the outline of his cock, and she licked her lips while her hand came up and lightly grabbed it, massaging it through the material.

He reached down and grabbed the top of her yoga pants and with one sudden movement of his hands, both her pants and panties slid down her thighs, and legs. He flung them over the couch as he put his knee in between her thighs. He lightly kissed her calf and then up to her knee cap. He kissed the back side of her legs, to the inside of her thigh. Amy started to moan louder and caught herself from saying his real name. Her hips rolled and lifted off the couch, while John could feel the heat radiating from between her thighs.

He started to kiss around the top of her thigh up to her belly, and across to her other leg, and proceeded to do the same thing to her other leg, not leaving any part untouched or kissed. Amy was getting quite anxious at this point and grabbed at Johns hair, finally getting a firm grip, pulling his face upward. He looks up at her, Amy's eyes meet his, her breathing is ragged. "Shauna be patient my love, I want to show you nothing but pleasure." He smiles at her with a wink, then very slowly takes his tongue and runs it across her entire labia.

Amy shrieks, "Oh J.. Mark!" stopping herself one more time from saying John. John put his hand up to her breast and started to tease her nipple as his mouth licked and sucked on the outside lips of her vagina. He completely ignored her urgency for him to lick her clit or finger her. He wanted to prolong her pleasure for as long as he could.

"Please Mark...please put something inside me." Amy said breathily. Her face flushed a deeper red as she can feel an orgasm deep within her wanting a release. She knows when she does get the release it will be the best; she had ever received by another or by herself. John obeyed her by putting his finger inside her, but not moving it as his tongue lightly slipped over her erect clit. "Fuuuccckkkkk" she bellowed.

He wiggled his finger against the little ridges on the top layer of the inside of her pussy, as he took her clit into his mouth sucking it in. Her hips came off the couch, as his face was getting glazed with her wetness. She had never felt anyone hit her G-spot before, and he has his finger on it just rubbing against it. His tongue flicking her little bean at the same time sends her over the edge as she lets out a loud scream followed by, "Don't you dare stop Mark."

He continued his ministrations letting her ride her orgasm out, which seemed to last forever. He felt her juices coating his fingers and mouth, running down his chin. He thought she was the best tasting pussy he ever had. He felt her lower her hips, and as he took his mouth off her clit and he wiped it off with his unoccupied hand. She looked down at him and smiled, while he smiled back. No words had to be exchanged between the two except the lines from the script. He leaned down and whispered in Amy's ear, "I want to make love to you, do you want me too?"

The director knew he said something but couldn't make out what was said between the two but noticed her reaction of the nodding of Amy's head. John gently spread her legs apart as he put his knees on the couch between her thighs. He leaned down and kissed her as he stretched his body across her small frame. Breathlessly she kissed him back as her hands rubbed across his shoulders, neck and hair. Johns cock laid perfectly across Amy's pussy, the top of the shaft right on her clit. He started to move his hips slowly and she let out another loud groan as her body was growing tense in anticipation. They both started rocking their bodies silently together, Amy's breathing a light pant now.

John's mind went to how it felt each time he slid backwards; the head of his cock would dip down passing the indentation that would take him deep inside Amy. He knew at this moment he could do anything he wanted to her. As they made eye contact, his wavering was a line in the sand. He so wanted to be inside her, but how would they feel in the morning? What would it all mean?

Amy made no effort to take John inside her as she had the same thoughts, but her lust was easily taking over her desires. Not thinking clearly, her breathing was now sighing and groaning as his cock rubbed harder across her clit. Sensing John's hesitation, she whispered loud enough for everyone to hear, "Please make love to me."