My Life before You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With their eyes still making contact, in one motion he pushed into her, the breath pushed out from both. Amy's tightness enveloped his cock as they pushed together. Her legs spread wider and locked behind his knees as she brought him down to kiss her. Their lips playing together as his length penetrated deeper within her.

"That feels...so good." She hissed as he slid into her, and letting his cock almost vacate her cunny before pushing in, over and over so softly, rising and falling her yield to John. They were one now, as she could smell their combined sex, sweat, and feel the heat between their bodies. She was receiving him and letting complete control to him.

John noticed how wet she was, allowing his cock to easily slide into her tightness. He had never felt anyone so tight before and was worried he would explode before he pleasured her. Then he wondered if she was on the pill. Her pussy clenched onto his cock hard and he forgot about everything except her warm wet center. John quickened his pace, fucking her deep as she met each thrust.

Her head tilted back, then she looked back in his eyes, her mouth wide open as her fingers dug into his shoulders. "Oh Mark...Please cum in me."

John looked at her in surprise but kept his pace as he felt her tensing, as her body spasmed beneath him. Her body shook as he continued to quicken his pace and feel his own orgasm rising. Amy started to moan loudly, saying "OH God" over and over as her pussy throbbed and tightened more on his cock. He felt the beginning of his orgasm deep inside his balls begin to release as they rose up closer to his body. They came in on long continuous wave, holding their bodies close while kissing. Amy could feel what seemed like gallons of John's cum squirting against her vaginal walls as his cock pulsed inside of her. John was inside her, she was accepting him, her back arching as they came together.

Breathing ragged, moving to his side, John started to get up from Amy's body. She could feel herself still shaking from the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced, and she didn't want him to move. She felt safe, warm, desired, and loved at that moment, and didn't want anything to change. Holding onto John with her arms and legs, she maneuvered her mouth to his and kissed him the most sensual kiss either had received.

"Cut!" came a call from in front of them. The director came up onto the set and clapped, "That was one of the most erotic scenes I have ever filmed. Think you can do it again?" John and Amy looked at each other and just nodded.