All Comments on 'My Life Began at Retirement Ch. 01'

by texasBiwriter

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyabout 10 years ago

Great story, would love to see where it goes.

gustavcagustavcaabout 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Great beginning for your story.Love the situation and how you develop it.

Some minor problems with editing but these do not distract form the story.

Keep up the great work!

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleabout 10 years ago
Can't wait......

.....to read more of this lively tale. Enjoying the hell outta it, too!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

im straight but loved it

texasBiwritertexasBiwriterabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for the good words, This is my first attemp at writing, hope you enjoy it.

squirtelguysquirtelguyabout 10 years ago
Very much enjoyed it

Great story! Cannot wait for chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

I really like how you just didn't go from sucking to getting fucked and how you shared you little women then got fucked .I have sucked a cock a few times and you discribed how I felt to a tee.I haven done any kissing or getting fucked yet but that might happen sooner then later.Thank You for such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

I love reading this story. It is great that you are all so compatible and able to fulfill each other. I hope there is more.

Sawyer58Sawyer58about 10 years ago
fantastic story

Loved it, can hardy wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please edit it.

Mate, well done. BUT, get a proofreader. It made it difficult to understand in spots. Otherwise, I enjoyed it immensly.

carygrant_69carygrant_69about 10 years ago
Close to my Fantasy

I sent you a comment through the contact portion of your bio.

Happily married here and the threesome and shower fun sounded good to me.

Hope to hear back from you.

CG

herrdrierherrdrierabout 10 years ago
Good story but....

I enjoyed the story but the poor grammar made it distracting in some sections. Overall well done but perhaps consider using an editor/proofreader in the future.

ChiRolandChiRolandabout 10 years ago
5 stars!!

I loved the story! A nice thought that you can find new sexual experiences at any age!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 10 years ago
Good story

But you do need an editor. I'm available.

magicalmomentsmagicalmomentsabout 10 years ago
Great story

I've just retired, you're an inspiration.

OlingerOlingeralmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Great story Texas! You had my cock hard as steel the whole time. I would have loved to read about their first camping trip together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Great story!

I too am retired. Always been a lady's man but many times the thought or fantasy of sex with another man was in my mind. Some expériences through the years developed in the need to experience it fully. I had been blown my men but never sucked and had fucked men but never been fucked, so at age 63 I did it! The man was in his thirties, I was very nervous. His cock was about eight inches but the head was not big,actually it tapered to a point which releaved me a bit fom the fear of being entered. He asked if I wanted to suck it and I did and liked it, he then lubed and fingered me, put a condom on and entered me relatively easy. Boy, I was finally getting fucked up my ass!!! I loved it and moaned until he came!

Bimike43Bimike43almost 10 years ago
Very good, steamy, but.

You needed an editor.... I kept getting distracted from the story ( and my arousal) by all the "wrong word" errors. I fear you got screwed by the spellchecker.

AsuedeAsuedeover 9 years ago
Everyone needs a suck and fuck buddy

Being Bi gives you the best chances of getting off in the greatest variety of ways. Having a guy cum in your ass is great to feel that you can make him cum. Then kissing someone and tasting your cum and his and her juices is truly hot. I love tasting another man's cum in a woman's mouth as well as her pussy. love licking a guys shaft as it goes in and out of the worman or even into another mans asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DAMN

That story was AWESOME! Everyone needs a wife or girlfriend like her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!

I'm 67 and that story would be a dream cum true. I don't know what fitness club you go to but I've never have been approached by anyone at my club cause I know if I was I would just drop to my knees to suck a cock. The story kept me hard all the way to the end...Thanks Tex ;)

DMercatorDMercatoralmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I only hope my retirement is have as sweet. Great, hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would love to be in a relationship like this. I would love the chance to sample the best of both worlds with a woman who loved to watch. I can't imagine how awesome it would be to share a hard cock and to be fucked by it while eating her!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
In 35+ years it only happened one time

OK, maybe twice, but both times it ended with oral exchanges all the way around. The other male "wasn't ready" to take the next step ... and somehow felt guilty and we never experienced a repet performance. Maybe we should have added the fishing trip(s) to match the story line. But then your story ended with One Visit too - in print. Story is well done, I enjoyed the participation with a willing, caring female. So sad we don't see a follow up story; you definitely have the talent for story telling and the skill for writing. Tony writing to TexasBiWriter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheers

Thanks for sharing, I can relate to a lot of what has been said. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing

That is the hottest story ever.. I want to be a part of your life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
grammar

Well, the editors must never have touched this story. Nothing like reading along and = bam!= "I done" instead of "i did" "Loose" instead of "Lose" "carve" instead of "crave" "I fixed me" or "I found me" instead of "I fixed, I found". sheesh!!! all the misspellings and grammatical errors are so jarring and take away from what is otherwise a very hot story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved the story but you do need a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need a proof reader

So many spelling mistakes that it took away from the story. Find a good proof reader to use before you post any other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible!

I'm an English teacher and, yes, the spelling left a lot to be desired. But I blew two nuts in 20 minutes reading this. Very hot story. I can only hope that my retirement is something along these lines!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The poet was right.

Well written even with the grammar errors. Unlike the story's hero I have been bi-sexual all my life but keep it hidden. My wife doesn’t share her sexual thoughts and enjoys only limited deviations during foreplay. When I was in Germany and away from her for weeks and months at a time she had an affair with a lover whose cock was thicker than mine. I could tell the first time we had sex after her screwed her. I asked about his size but she would only say: “he was about the same as you.” I knew that wasn’t accurate. I often fantasized coming home to find them in bed and joining them. I wanted to suck his cock and feel him fuck my ass. Later in life I developed a close friendship with a younger couple, about 10 years, who I added to my fantasy world of sexual delights. As Whittier said: "For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'"

erictonerictonalmost 6 years ago
Kudos

Loved the female character, my favorite kind!

txboyalonetxboyaloneover 5 years ago

Great story, great sex, great experience for all three. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Great story would love to live the "downside" of my years with a great woman and a great man and live and support each other's needs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wowsa!

Loved this story! And would love a similar arrangement-me with 2 men all loving each other.....

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321almost 5 years ago
"You must think I'm a slut..." After the 3rd time, ok, you win, you're a loser slut.

It was great until the constant and far too often repeated "You must think I'm a slut..." from the girlfriend. Please, once is enough we don't need to hear it over and over and over. I lost interest and stopped reading at that point.

2wheelrider2wheelriderabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Loved the story. Would love to be part of this type of wonderful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It was all right, but the girlfriend was annoying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want part 2!

DMercatorDMercatoralmost 3 years ago

As a bi man, nearing retirement, I genuinely love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait to hear about the fishing trips. Great story.

summ_57summ_57over 2 years ago

Great story! Have read it twice and enjoyed it both times! Would love to be more open with my wife about my bisexusl fun, but is not really into it. I have a steady friend that I see, and we fantasize about her joining us! We tried it once, it was a one time deal! Would love to have her watch and join in the fun! We could both enjoy another cock together, sucking it and having the guy fuck us both! Would love 6o eat another man's cum from my wife's pussy, licking her pussy and his cock together as they fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hell of a story! Well written and quite likely a true story, well matching some similar encounters I've had in my past. But please get a proofreader or editor! Crazy amount of bad spelling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an awesome story can’t wait to read another i can relate to this story

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think you have to purposely Try to have that many spelling and grammar errors. Ruins the mood to read about « sledding cocks » for example….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible story. Very real. Please continue with more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

excellent story kept me hard to the finish,,,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Once again a supposedly experienced anal enthusiast writes a story depicting gross practices. Imagine licking shit-soaked cum from a lover's ass — yumm! Perhaps E. coli prevented a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous