My Life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieeR
JamieeR
18 Followers

"Rocco," she said with affection in her voice. It was obvious Danielle liked dogs as much as I did, and at least the worst thing Rocco could do would be to give you a love bite if he happened to find you passed out on the floor, not like my degenerate boxer who would relish any opportunity to mount anything he could have his wicked way with.

I looked back to the top heavy little dog, "Rocco, what a perfect name. Come on, Rocco," I encouraged, "Let's go meet Maximus." I wondered briefly if Rocco should be anywhere near my dog. Maximus wasn't preferential on the sex of his victims, or even if they were human or animal for that matter. Rocco stood next to Danielle unsure of his new surroundings.

"He's a little shy," said Danielle as I picked up the doggie carrier and followed everyone into the house, Rocco followed along, staying very close to Danielle's legs.

Danielle was the closest of my sisters-in-law to my height, but that still left her several inches taller than me. Her curly hair was tied up messily above her head and her face looked slightly fuller than the last time I'd seen her. She still had the cute, turned-up nose, but her cheeks weren't as pronounced now. She was dressed casually in dark blue shorts and she wore a simple tee shirt that was very stretched around the middle. I couldn't help myself from staring at her pregnant belly and wondering what it felt like to have a little baby growing inside of you. Her boobs, too, were much larger than I remembered seeing before.

"You're coming to the game with us tomorrow, right?" I asked Danielle as we entered the house.

She put her hands on the back of her voluptuous hips and leaned back, stretching, "Dean wants me to go, but my back is killing me so I don't think I'll stay very long."

I was about to show Danielle to her room when I caught Maximus in the corner of my eye. He was way too excited at seeing the new dog and did what all dogs love to do: stick their noses in each other's crotch. But poor Rocco was so small compared to Maximus he flipped up sideways in the air when Maximus aggressively tried to give him a good smell.

"Maximus, stop!" I yelled and grabbed his collar. I straddled my dog between my legs and held him tightly. I could feel his tension between my thighs as he tried to pull away and get his freak on with the smaller dog. I looked at Danielle, "Sorry, mum had his bits chopped off but he's still too pervy for his own good."

Danielle laughed and bent down to comfort her traumatized miniature bulldog. "He's fine. It'll do him some good to be roughed up a little bit. He's too coddled at home."

Mum came from the kitchen, her lips scrunched together tightly as she looked at Maximus, "You might have to leave your dog in the garage, Jillian."

"Maybe," I had to concede. "I will if he tries to have a go at Rocco again."

Mum nodded, "Get things settled quickly and come down for supper then."

Danielle and I moved to the side as Dean and dad passed us carrying the heavy luggage. I followed the train of people upstairs and into Dean's old room where I set down the doggie carrier.

Dean ruffled my hair and then gave his wife a quick hug, "I should be able to break away for a few hours to meet you guys at the game," he told her.

"Do you have to be on base tonight though?" asked Danielle sadly.

Dean frowned, "Yes, you know I do. I know this next month will be hard, but I promise I'll be finished with this training rotation in time for the baby, and then I'm on leave for a couple of weeks, so we just have to get through one month."

Danielle looked so sad and alone that it made my heart hurt for her. I shifted my weight and stuck my bum out a bit trying to lessen the pressure from my knickers. I don't understand how my brother could leave his wife like this; I understood that he didn't have any choice really, but Danielle looked incredibly fuckable at the moment and if I would have been in his place, I would have kicked everyone out of the room and fucked her senseless. An image of me, bending over a sweat soaked Danielle and fucking her with a large strapon cock flashed into my imagination, her large breasts bouncing off of her swollen belly as she took my large dildo into her cunt over and over.

Oh my god, where did that thought come from. I felt flush and had to escape into the corridor. What in the bloody hell was that? Danielle was my brother's wife—my sister-in-law—and here I was imagining myself fucking her from behind. I needed to have a shower, a very, very cold shower.

The upstairs shower was simple compared to one I'd used at Miriam's, but I only needed soap, shampoo and cold water right now. I pulled the plastic shower curtain to the side, turned on the water and waited for it to warm up slightly. Okay, I didn't have it in me to jump into a freezing cold shower. Better off to start warm and then cool it down so it wasn't such a shock. Dropping my clothes to the floor, I stepped inside the shower and enjoyed the warmth. I pushed the shower head to the side and, out of habit, I soaped up my leg and grabbed my razor. I had made two passes before my hand felt that something was out of place. My leg was perfectly smooth already. Shaking my head, I put the razor back onto the wire shelf that hung from the shower head. Moving the water over myself, I rinsed the soap from my leg and ran my fingers over the skin. I'd forgotten I wouldn't need to do this anymore.

My hand automatically went to my cunt—no—I was at home and away from Miriam, I didn't need to think of my vagina as a cunt right now. It was crazy how easy it was to fall into regarding myself as Miriam's submissive. I ran the bar of soap over the folds of my vagina, carefully running my fingers over the small rings down the sides and avoiding the bigger one in the centre. The slickness of the soap and my fingers felt good against my sex, so I reached up and moved the shower head to the side and then sat on the floor. In this position, I could see my new rings up close. I hadn't had a lot of time at Miriam's to inspect my new accessories, so I was happy to have a moment to myself.

My nipples were still sore, but not so much as they were a few days ago. I could move the ring through my skin without any pain if I did it slowly. But the movement caused the large buds to snap to attention and soon they were hard and painfully sensitive. I moved my hand to my clit and pinched the ring between my fingers. My clit was engorged like it always seemed to be now; it was like a giant red nerve, exposed and angry. I laughed, that description reminded me of how Bruce Banner described his alter ego, the Incredible Hulk, in the last Avenger movie. That was an apt description, my clit was like the fecking incredible hulk, only red instead of green.

The ring wouldn't let my little nub, which wasn't so little now, retreat back into its hiding place. It was always poking out now. This ring was just cruel. I touched the tip of my clit with my finger and I made a low moan. Damn, this little thing was intense. Using the tips of my fingers, I rubbed them over where pubic hair used to be. The skin was smooth and there was no sign that a hair follicle had ever existed; it was so silky now. My arousal began to grow and I tilted my head back against the shower wall, thinking of the crazy few days at Miriam's house. Having sex with Kyle was a nice thought, too. But the person that kept coming to mind—the person I wanted to be with right now was Brooklyn. I'd had all these new experiences and I needed to share them with her.

I imagined the feel of her dark red hair through my fingers as I increased the pressure around the edges of my clit. I closed my eyes and hundreds of images of a beautiful woman came to mind. Whips, cries of passion, load moans of ecstasy occupied my awareness. A beautiful orgasm pulled a stifled moan from my lips and I kicked my heels against the shower wall as my muscles stiffened and then twitch out of my control. Despite being very sensitive, I continued to rub at my trembling core. I came two more times in rapid succession before tilting to the side and lying down completely on the shower floor, my cheek aginst the warm tile.

My pussy begged for me to stop, but I couldn't. I needed that sated feel that would normally come after a good climax, but it was like my mind had deleted that feeling from my memory and I was now only chasing a ghostly recollection. The warm water fell over my face and shoulders. I continued to abuse my aching pussy, pushing two and then three fingers deep into my slit. The erotic images of nude women assaulted my mind and drove me ever harder. I tried to push them aside, but there were too many—all demanding my attention. But then suddenly I found an image that helped push the others off of my mind's stage.

I took a deep breath and stopped moving my fingers within myself as I tried to concentrate on the one image that would bring me peace. Brooklyn! I sat up with a start. I needed to talk to her. I needed to see her. I needed her. I stood on shaky legs and rinsed myself off, dried off the best I could and wrapped myself in one of the thick towels kept under the sink. As soon as I was in my room I flipped open my laptop and logged on. Skype was up and ringing. Brooke finally answered.

"JJ!" she shouted, "Where have ye bin, why haven't ye called?" My Brooklyn looked disheveled and still half asleep but seeing her made me feel a sense of control I hadn't been able to find in just a minute ago.

"I'm sorry, Brooke. Things have been a little mental around 'eya."

Brooke moved a lock of her dark red hair to behind her ear, "Ye look skinnier, have ye nae bin eatin' properly?

I sighed happily as I saw her on my screen. Her hair spilled messily over her shoulders, giving her that freshly fucked look and it made my heart clench - god I missed her. She had worn a dark tan tank top to bed which revealed the side of her boob.

"Aye," I said, slipping a bit into Brooke's accent. "The summer just started off a little rough."

"Whit did ye dae?" said Brooke, giving me that knowing look, wrinkling her lightly freckled nose at me in suspicion, her big eyes studying me carefully.

I didn't answer right away as I selected my words carefully. Finally, I said, "I had sex with that bloke I told you about before."

"An'?" her brow raised high on her forehead.

"It hurt something awful the first time," I said, "but it's gotten a lot better since."

Brooke's smile didn't quite reach her eyes, "Well that's good."

"You're good with it, right?" I asked, "we said we would do it if we had the chance."

Brooke nodded, "Aye, 'at we did. Sorry, ah am happy fur ye—jist a wee bit surprised at how at how jealous ah feel right now." I started to respond when Brooke cut me off, "Don' think oan it, lassie. Someday i'll be feckin a boyfriend an' yoo'll know whit aam feelin'."

"Aye," I said, sounding more melancholy than I felt. These things were so much easier to talk about when we were at school and this was all just wishes and dreams. Real life was feeling much different. I looked up at Brooke. "There's more," I said and started from the beginning and told her everything from smoking pot to getting arrested for being in a street race. Well, I told her almost everything. I couldn't bring myself to talk about Miriam and the piercings... or her demanding to be my Mistress until I'd paid my debt. This wasn't a conversation to have online.

"Oh my god lassie," she said shaking her head, "I leave ye aloyn fur a cuple o weeks an' ye try to land in every problem imaginable. Whit am I gonnae dae wi' ye?" She stopped and looked at me without speaking for a long minute, "There's more, whit aren't ye tellin' me?" I flushed crimson red in both embarrassment and shame and looked away from the screen. "Tell me reit now!" she demanded, pronouncing each word separately.

"I can't Brooke—please don't make me," I pleaded, finally looking back to the laptop screen. "I mean I will tell you—of course, I'll tell you, but I don't want to do it here—like this. I'll tell you when we're back at school, together—I promise."

Brooke sat back in her chair and crossed her arms, "I'm nae happy abit thes'."

"I know, and I'm sorry. I just need to tell you in person, not on the computer. I'll owe you a big one."

"That's right ye will. Yoo're nae pregnant ur ye?

"NO!" I said indignantly. "That's not it."

"Okay then, yoo'll owe me a big favur. I might make ye kiss me in public," she said with a smirk.

I returned her look with a little defiance, squinting my eyes, "Promises, promises," we both laughed and I felt a sense of relief.

"I wish ye were here. Mom an' dad both miss ye tay," Brooklyn said.

"Tell them I miss them, too. Maybe I can visit during the Christmas holiday."

"Aye, yoo're always welcome, ye know that. If yer parents don't fly ye home, then ye better come home wi' me," she said with a smile, then added, "I love ye Jillian, so stop feckin those American boys, or at least don' fall in love wi' one."

"Aye, I won't," I said, returning her smile. We had talked a lot about dating boys and having experiences with others, but it was one thing to talk about it and another to do it. "Because I love you too, you redheaded prat."

"Ah can't believe yoo're nae a virgin anymair, at leest wi' a bloke 'at is. But ah took yer girl virginity fram ye. Ye better nae forgit 'at."

My smile grew even bigger at the awkward memory, "Aye, 'at ye did," I said, remembering the first night we had actually had sex. We had been roommates for years, had innocently held hands when we were little girls, only as we grew up, we had never stopped, even when all of the other girls had. She was the first person I had ever kissed apart from my parents, and I was hers. Our kisses began as chaste pecks, but slowly grew to passionate, open mouthed makeout sessions.

"Ye know our mom is gonnae want tae know how ye ur. Whit should Ah tell 'er?"

I loved how Brooke always refered to her mum as our mum. She included me in everything without reservation. "Tell her I'm fine, that I miss her—but don't tell her the rest of it. I don't want to worry her."

"She's gonnae get ye ta tell 'er th' next time she sees ye. 'En she'll nae be happy 'at ah didn't tell 'er. She thinks ay ye as 'er daughter, too," she said, suddenly moving closer to her camera and filling my screen, genuine concern etched in her lovely features, "Ah worry bout ye, too, JJ. Nobody knows ye better an ah dae, an' ah know how impulsive ye can be."

"I know, but I am trying harder to change that," I said.

"That's nae whit it looks like from here," Brooke said bluntly.

I smirked back at Brooke, "Starting now," I tried to tease in order to lighten the serious mood that had enveloped our conversation.

Brooke rolled her eyes, but we talked happily for another hour and I felt loads better after.

-_-

I watched my brother kiss his pregnant wife and then get into his old truck and drive away. He had made the rounds and said goodbye to each of us since he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to get away to make it to the baseball game tomorrow. It was interesting to watch how his attitude changed as he prepared to leave. The fun, easy going brother I was used to seeing seemed more and more withdrawn as the day passed like he was steeling himself to face something serious—maybe that's exactly what he was doing. He looked tense, rigid but focused as he had gotten into his truck.

Danielle tried not to cry, but she broke down and sobbed on his shoulder in the driveway. It was hard to watch and so I went into the garage and began to apply a layer of wax to the top of my surfboard for something to do.

Hearing the front door of the house open and shut, I assumed everyone had gone inside, so I started when Danielle's voice suddenly sounded next to me. "What are you doing?" she asked, then immediately apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give you a fright."

I dropped the puck-shaped wax to the floor, "It's fine—you scared the shite out of me," I laughed and picked up the wax.

"Mr. Zogg's Sex Wax," Danielle red from the label.

"It's just board wax," I explained, "There are loads of brands, but I always get this one because I know it drives mum a bit barmy."

"Barmy?" asked Danielle.

"Sorry, crazy—it drives mum a bit crazy."

"I'm sorry," she apologized back, "I still struggle to understand what mom says sometimes,"

Danielle nodded, "I thought that was supposed to go on the bottom of the board like snow skies."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I've never been snow skiing, but this wax is only to help your feet stick to board," I explained. I noticed my sister-in-law leaning heavily against the table under my surfboard. I went and grabbed a stool dad kept at an old workbench, "have a seat, unless you would rather go inside," I offered.

Danielle happily took the stool, climbed up and sat down, sighing as she did, "My feet are so swollen," she complained.

I couldn't help but look down at her feet. She wasn't lying, they were so swollen her toes looked like little nubs, "Pregnancy seems like a bitch," I said, pulling my gaze from her feet.

Danielle laughed and nodded her head, "It has its moments," she confirmed, then, noticing me staring at her considerably large belly asked, "Do you want to feel?"

I pulled my gaze up to meet hers, "May I?" I asked, feeling a sudden reverence.

She gestured me forward, "Sure, he's moving around a lot right now so you should be able to feel him."

Danielle lifted her shirt to above her belly and then pulled down the elastic waistband to below her middle, exposing the bare skin of her stomach. I hesitantly took a step forward and reached my hand out. Danielle took my hand and placed it on the side of her swollen tummy. At first I felt nothing, but then a sharp bump protruded out under the palm of my hand. "I felt that," I said excitedly.

"He's usually pretty calm this time of day, but it's like he's feeling my anxiety at his daddy being gone."

"He's supposed to be at the game tomorrow," I said, not really knowing what else to say.

Danielle only shrugged, "I know, but even if he is, it's only for a few hours and then he has to leave. I know this sounds bad, but I almost hope he doesn't come, it's too hard to say goodbye over and over, and Brian walls himself off when he's involved in, well, whatever it is that he's doing over there. He's a master at shutting everything else out when he wants to."

"He looked a little different to me when he left," I said. I felt a slow roll under my hand and could actually see movement beneath Danielle's skin. I knew my hand had been on her warm tummy for a long time, but Danielle didn't seem to mind. I'd love to put my hand on her bare breast—no, strike that. This was my sister-in-law I was thinking about. What's wrong with me... I bet her nipples are really sensitive right now. Reluctantly I forced my hand away. "Thank you, I've never done that before."

Danielle looked at me, her brow almost fused together in the middle, "Never, seriously?"

I shook my head, "No pregnant girls at school, and I've never been around when anyone else in the family was pregnant," I tried to say nonchalantly.

"Sorry, Jamiee, I didn't think about—,"

"—Don't think on it," I said, not wanting her to feel bad for something that she had no control over.

"Dean told me you were quite the surfer. How is it you learned to surf and none of your brothers did?" Danielle asked, changing the subject.

I went back to waxing the board while Danielle spoke, rubbing the puck of wax across the center, the motion caused my breasts to swing back and forth despite the two bras I was wearing to hide the rings. The movement caused my nipples to awaken so I had to stop. "After my first year at school in England, mum put me into a surf camp with other kids my age for the summer. I really liked it because I was around kids my age, and being at the beach was way more fun than being at home with my prat of a brother," I explained, referring to Brian, "I did the surf camps for like seven summers before I started preferring to go by myself. Brian knows how to surf—or at least he did, he never goes anymore, though. I'm not sure why the others don't. I think they were all just busy with sports and girls."

JamieeR
JamieeR
18 Followers