My life changed quickly Pt. 01

Story Info
A middle aged man's life changes when his porn is found.
2.9k words
4.53
24.2k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elboriqua
elboriqua
20 Followers

Hello dear reader. My name is Charles. I am 47 years old, a divorced father of two grown kids, Charles, Jr and Chelsea. I work in IT in a senior position for a contracting firm. I make a decent living, low 6 figures, and have a pretty comfortable life.

Until bout two years ago I had a comfortable, boring life. After my divorce about 10 years ago I had done some dating, even getting serious with a couple of women. Both of those relationships had rough endings and after the second one I had basically sworn off dating. I dedicated myself to working and spending time with my kids on alternating weekends and summer vacations. We were always very close and even after they became adults and started their own lives we still see each other on a regular basis.

Charles Junior, Charlie still to his family, is 25 and had been very athletic in high school, playing soccer and running on the track team. He was a smart kid, very hard working and outgoing. After high school he worked a few jobs in retail and then started selling real estate, doing very well for himself and making me really proud. He had dated some in high school and last year moved into a house he bought with his girlfriend Marcia, who I wasn't that crazy about.

Chelsea, or Chelsi as she preferred was 22 and had just graduated from college with a degree in fashion design. She was working for a local clothing store, doing retail sales and helping them design a new clothing line. In high school she had a few boyfriends but also didn't have any long term relationships and as far as I knew was not dating anyone. She lived in an apartment she shared with two other girls.

After my last breakup I started watching more and more porn to keep myself entertained. I had thousands of movies, stories and pictures I had downloaded from various sites. At first my porn, like my sexual relationships in the past was pretty typical. A lot of straight porn, anal porn, which my last girlfriend had been a big fan of, and a lot of lesbian porn. Pretty typical stuff. I usually watched or read something to get myself off before bed and didn't think too much about it otherwise.

As also usually happens, surfing for porn eventually resulted in finding kinkier porn. I started adding kinkier movies and stories to my downloads. I started watching a lot of female domination porn. Really getting off on women forcing men to be their slaves. Porn where the male was humiliated or pegged especially turned me on. The only thing I had ever had in my ass was a finger while getting a blow job, and I was really curious what something bigger would feel like.

The more kinky porn I searched for led me to start collecting gay porn. I had never had any experience with other guys and had not really ever thought about it. After a while the only porn I watched was either femdom gay or bi porn. I loved seeing guys with cocks in their mouth or getting fucked in the ass by their Mistress' strap on or another guy's dick.

One day I had to go out of town for a conference and I copied some porn to my personal laptop to take with me on the road. A few of my favorite movies and stories, all gay or femdom. I had a good week at the conference, jerking myself off every morning and night watching guys getting abused by women or fucked by other guys. I considered trying to find a gay bar and maybe picking up another man, but quickly chickened out.

When I got back to town, I went straight from the airport to the office to catch some people up on things from the conference. I pulled out my personal laptop and was surprised the battery had not died since I had closed the lid without shutting it down. I copied some PDF files to a USB stick to give a colleague, shut it down and headed home.

Back home I was too tired to go into my home office so I watched some of the porn on my laptop in bed and got myself off before going to bed. The next day I finished that movie, jerked off before my shower, got dressed and headed to work.

When I got in my office and turned on my desktop, the first email that came up was marked important and came from Jeff, one of the IT guys in the office.

"Mr. Roberts, please come to the server room as soon as you get in," was all it said.

I thought it was strange, I hadn't been involved with our internal IT in years and couldn't think of what Jef would need to see me so urgently.

I read a few more emails still left from the time I was out of town when a new email came in from Jeff, also marked important.

"Mr. Roberts, it's been 15 minutes since you opened that email. It is very important that you come to the server room immediately."

Now I was starting to get annoyed. I had a ton of work to catch up on and didn't have time to deal with whatever Jeff as having a problem with. I got back to reading emails when I noticed that the first two emails disappeared from my inbox. A new message came in with the subject "NOW" and no content. Strangely the "From" line was empty.

I figured it had to be from Jeff, so I decided I needed to go see what his problem was and tell him I didn't have time for this bullshit.

I took the elevator to the basement and walked to the server room. I had long ago given up my server room access since I didn't need it so I had to knock on the door. I knocked a few times and I did it a little bit harder than was probably necessary, but I was annoyed. The door buzzed and I let myself in.

Not much had changed since the last time I had been in there, row after row of server racks, with dim over headlights and very loud humming of hundreds of servers running. I had forgotten how much colder it was in that room.

"Jeff? Are you in here?" I called out.

"Back here, Mr. Roberts"

I walked to the back where there was a small work area with two desks, a couch and a table. The couch had been there the last time I had been in the room and wasn't looking that great after several years of spilled lunches, late-night work sessions and the occasional poker game. Jeff was sitting t his desk and the other desk was empty, the other IT guy having quit a few months ago to move to Europe. A line of TVs was facing the couch, all showing different graphs and charts of server use levels, etc.

"Jeff, what's going on? I just got back in town and have a ton of work to do, if you need help isn't George around?" George was Jeff's boss and a friend of mine, we had both worked at the company since it started.

"George can't help me with this Mr. Roberts, trust me. Why don't you take a seat?"

I was still annoyed and needed to get back to catching up on work, but I figured if I sat down, this would be over quickly.

As soon as I sat down, Jeff clicked his mouse a few times and one of the monitors on the screen went blank and then suddenly a porn movie started playing. It was a scene showing a guy on his knees with a cock in his mouth and three other guys around him with their cocks out. I knew the movie well, it was one of my favorites and one of the movies I had taken with me on my trip and the one I had watched last night and this morning.

I was stuttering for a few seconds and finally managed to say "Jeff! This isn't appropriate for the workplace!"

"No, Mr. Roberts, it sure isn't." He clicked his mouse a few times and the screen went black again. The porn was replaced with a video of me jerking off in my bed. It was obvious that the video had been taken from my laptop camera.

I opened my mouth to say something but Jeff put his hand up.

"Mr. Roberts, let me save you some time. Yesterday when you came into the office your laptop connected to our corporate wireless. I got a notification that there was suspicious content on the network and of course, being the good employee that I am I looked into it immediately."

" I was very surprised to see that the content that had caused the alert came from a computer named 'CRoberts Laptop'. I immediately was able to isolate that laptop on the network and look around in it. CRoberts. At first I didn't even connect that to you. But as soon as I started looking around on the computer I found pictures of you and your kids, your bank statements, even your resume."

"Then I found the 'suspicious content'. The movie you just saw and a few others. It seems you have a preference for gay porn and movies about guys getting dominated by women."

My mouth was hanging open, I had no idea what to say.

"After I spotted this suspicious content, I went ahead and remotely installed some software on your laptop, in the name of corporate security of course. Once you got home I was able to not only connect to your laptop camera, but also search your browser history and the files on your desktop computer. I can't tell you how shocked I was with the rest of the porn I found. You really seem to like gay porn. Are you gay, Mr. Roberts?"

I still couldn't get words out, all I could do was shake my head. On the screen, I came all over my chest and the screen started showing me jerking off this morning.

"Well, we'll have to see about that. This is my favorite part, need a bust a nut to start your day off right?"

" Look Jeff, this is all a misunderstanding, I..."

Jeff held up his hand again and cut me off mid-sentence.

"Mr. Roberts, we have two options here. I can show these videos to Mr. Klein." He paused to let that sink in.

Tom Klein was the owner and CEO of the company. I had known him for years and he was a friend, but a few years ago after the death of his wife, he had found religion and often spoke about his disapproval of homosexuality and porn among other things.

"The second option is you do what I tell you from now on. I think knowing what I do about you now you might actually enjoy that. Besides, if Mr. Klein sees this nasty gay porn tied to your personal computer, you can pretty much kiss your job here goodbye."

Jeff just stared at me and I could not get words to form in my mouth. Letting Tom find out I was into porn, especially gay porn, was not an option. I would be fired on the spot.

Jeff finally broke the silence. "Tell you what Mr. Roberts, I know option one isn't really a path you want to go down, so I'll decide for you and we will go with option two. Get up and walk over here in front of me."

I had no idea what he meant by doing what he told me to do and the comment about me enjoying it. I figured he meant to blackmail me for money and that I would enjoy that more than losing my job. I walked over and stood in front of him.

"Good job. Now, kneel down right here," he said pointing to a spot between his feet.

Still not knowing what was going on, but hoping he would just embarrass me and ask for money, I did as I was told.

"You are doing good so far. Now I saw from your collection and from what you got off to last night and this morning that you like gay porn, especially guys sucking dick. Let start off by showing your obedience by giving me a blow job like the guy in that video we just saw, seemed to be one of your favorites."

"Jeff, um... I've ner, um... I'm not gay" I manage to stammer

"You mean you watch all that gay porn and you have never given a blow job? I figured you'd be an expert," he laughed.

"It's just porn, I don't think I would ever..." I knew it was a lie, I had come close to trying to find a guy this weekend, but I could not imagine admitting it.

"Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. You've watched plenty of guys blowing guys, you should be able to figure it out. Now get started, you aren't the only one that has work to get to today."

I looked up at Jeff and he was staring down at me with an impatient look on his face. Jeff is probably in his early 30s, average height and a little on the chubby side, but not obese. He had been with the company for 3 or 4 years and seemed to do his job well. George never had much to say good or bad about him. I knew he was married, I had seen him with his wife at some company functions, which made his desire to get a blow job from a guy more confusing.

"Look, Charles," calling me by my first name, which I don't think I had ever heard him do. "You don't seem to be taking this very seriously. you took your sweet time getting down here after you read my email and now you are just kneeling there staring at me like an idiot. Let me make this real easy. You have 15 seconds to start blowing me or I am calling up to Mr. Klein's office and telling him I have an urgent security issue to discuss with him."

"I'll make it easy for you this one time," he said as he undid his belt, lifted his ass off the chair and pulled his slacks and boxers to his ankles.

The words 'this one time' stuck in my head but at the moment I knew I had no choice but to do what he said. After years of jerking off to guys blowing guys it was actually happening.

I took his cock in my hand. It was already hard and looked a little bit longer than mine and felt a bit thicker in my hand.

I stroked him a few times, not sure how to start.

"A blow job, Charles, not a handjob," he said, his voice sounding a little angrier.

I put my head down and take the head of his cock in my mouth. It doesn't feel like I expected it, it's soft but hard at the same time.

He puts his hand on my head, "That's a good cock sucker, Charles, don't stop there."

When he called me cock sucker my dick twitched in my pants, but I tried to ignore it. I opened my mouth wider and took more of his dick in my mouth. It felt odd having something that size in my mouth, and I didn't think I could take more so I pulled back and sucked. When just the tip of his head was left in my mouth I started back down, sucking hard like I liked to be blown.

"There you go, Charles. You are getting the hang of it."

I kept this up and soon had a rhythm going, taking his cock as far as I could then back out and sucking hard. I noticed my cock stopped twitching because it was rock hard. I was getting turned on by sucking a dick!

After a few minutes of bobbing on his cock, Jeff pushed my head harder and between his teeth said, "Get ready cock sucker. I'm about to give you your first load of many."

His word choice caught my attention again but before I could think about it I felt his cock pulse once and my mouth was quickly filled with his load. I swallowed as fast as I could but he kept cumming and I couldn't get it all. Some spilled out of my mouth before he finally stopped and let go of my head.

I sat back on my legs, not sure what to do next. Jeff was in his chair, a huge rin on his face and his eyes half shut.

"That wasn't bad for your first time, Charles. Here," he reached behind him and pulled a tissue from a box on his desk. "You got some jizz on your chin," he laughed. "We are going to work on your skills, soon you will be able to take my whole cock and full load. you best get back to all that important work you said you had to do."

He stood up and was pulling his pants up as I stood up and turned to walk away and as he turned back to his desk he said over his shoulder laughing "You might want to stop by the men's room and do something about that cum stain on your tie. I'll be in touch."

I looked down at my blue tie as I walked out of the server room and there was a quarter-sized stain on my tie.

To be continued


elboriqua
elboriqua
20 Followers