My life changed quickly Pt. 02

Story Info
Charles tries to move on, but Jeff shows him he can't.
2.4k words
4.19
6.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elboriqua
elboriqua
20 Followers

Note: Thanks to shadysweet for editing this story

Instead of going to the men's room I raced back to my office and grabbed a tie from the hook behind the door where I always kept spares. I stuck the cum stained one in my pocket and sat at my desk.

My desk was full of work that needed my attention and I had already gotten 5 new emails since I had walked away from my desk. I've always been able to focus on work when needed and I had a lot of catching up from being out of town, so I pushed what had happened with Jeff out of my mind and started tackling my to-do list.

Before I knew it 5 o'clock rolled around. I had worked through lunch and gotten caught up on all the important crap that had piled up so I grabbed my backpack and headed to my car.

As I walked out the door my phone and watch buzzed. The number that had texted me was unknown, so I waited to check it until I was in my car. When I opened it it was a picture of me with Jeff's cock in my mouth. The picture brought back everything that had happened this morning. I couldn't stop staring at how I looked with a cock in my mouth. I felt my own dick get hard in my pants and my mouth actually watered a little.

A new message from the same number came in "Charles, again you are slow to open or respond to my messages. I'll let this one slide because you don't have this number on your phone. Isn't that a great picture of you? It really shows how much you enjoyed finally having a cock in your mouth."

Another picture came in, this one showed Jeff's hands around my head and some of his cum dribbling out of my mouth.

Another series of texts came in.

"Add this number to your contacts as Master. I'll be checking your phone, so you better do it. I expect you to read and reply to my messages in less than a minute."

"I'll be stopping by your house in a few hours. I expect your door not to be locked. I want a nice bottle of Glenmorangie Single Malt waiting for me. Is this clear?"

I just kept staring at the phone, not quite sure what to say or do, but also not being able to take my eyes off the picture of his dick in my mouth and his cum on my lips.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I said one minute to reply. This is your last warning. Next time it's just these pictures and the video they came from going out company-wide. Understand?"

I quickly replied

"I do, please don't do that Jeff."

"I do, SIR! Don't ever call me Jeff again unless we are at work. It's Sir or Master."

"Yes, Sir." I replied and backed out of the parking spot.

I drove home on autopilot, my mind racing. I couldn't believe I was being blackmailed because I was careless with my web browsing. how stupid. And now Jeff had video and pictures. He must have cameras set up in the server room. I kept hoping all he wanted was some money and this could all be a memory. I also couldn't get over how turned on I was when I was blowing him, or how hard it was making me to think about how it felt to finally have a cock in my mouth. All those years of watching gay porn and jerking off imagining what it would feel like didn't prepare me for how hot it felt, how much it turned me on. My own cock was hard, straining in my underwear.

I got home and then remembered Jeff wanted me to pick up some scotch. I raced to the liquor store and bought a 150-dollar bottle of Glenmorangie 12 year and raced home, afraid of not being there when he came by.

As soon as I focused on how great it felt, my mind would swing back to what would happen if Jeff made public the porn I was into or worse, the pictures or video of me with dick in my mouth. That pretty much killed my hard-on.

As I sat in my living room going back and forth in my head from turned on to scared shitless my phone buzzed. The caller ID said "Master"

It was another video clip. This time from a different angle than the last one! How many cameras did he have in there?

This clip showed me bobbing my head up and down on Jeff's cock. Anyone who saw the video would just see me sucking a cock, you could not tell it was against my will.

A message followed "You look good on your knees with cock in your mouth. Getting hard? Does it make you hot like all that porn you watched?"

I remembered his warning and quickly replied. "Yes, sir it does turn me on."

I didn't get a reply.

A few hours passed and I started to think maybe he was bluffing about stopping by. Maybe he got things out of his system and would forget about everything. I spent some time catching up on personal emails and paying bills, and mostly out of habit started browsing for porn. I looked up some of my favorite forced bi and gay porn. Now that I knew what it felt like to suck a cock, I was even more turned on seeing other guys giving head. Just as I was telling myself that Jeff wasn't showing up and that I should take care of my hard-on, I heard a car pull up in my driveway.

I walked out of my home office just in time to see Jeff walk in my front door like he owned the place. It looked like he had come straight from the office, he still had his ID around his neck and was carrying his backpack.

"Nice place you have here Charles," he said as he walked into the living room and looked around.

He spotted the bottle of scotch on the coffee table and the two glasses I had set next to it.

"Twelve year, nice. But we only need one glass, you won't be drinking."

"Pour me a drink," he said as he sat on my couch.

I poured a generous drink and walked over to him on the couch and offered him the glass. He looked up at me with a sneer on his face, not reaching out for the glass at all.

"Charles, I want you to know that today will be a day of learning for you, so I am going to let some things slide. The first thing is when we are not at work you never look at me directly unless you are told. You need to know your place and from now on that place is lower than me so your eyes should always be looking down."

I looked down at my feet and then raised the glass again, "Yes, Sir."

"Good job. You seemed really comfortable on your knees earlier this morning and I know how much you like porn of men kneeling to their superiors, so get on your knees right here in front of me."

I took one step closer to him and got down on my knees, still trying to keep my eyes down.

"You are a quick learner. Must be how you got so far in the company. You can look up at me."

I looked up, trying to look him right in the eye.

"Now tell me, was sucking cock everything you thought it would be"?

"Um, uh," I stammered, not really knowing what to say.

SLAP!

Before I could even see it, his hand came across my face, knocking me to the ground.

"Uh, Uh, Uh. What the fuck Charles? I've heard you give all those speeches and presentations at work, I know you are a better speaker than that. Was sucking cock everything you thought it would be?"

"Yes! Yes, Sir it was."

I got back to my knees, my face burning where he had slapped me.

"Good. I figured you'd love it, you closet cock sucker. Why don't you show me how much you loved it?" he said as he leaned back on the couch.

I reached for his belt and fumbled while opening it, it was the first time I had opened a belt from this angle. I finally got it open and unbuttoned his pants. He lifted his ass off the couch, and I slid his pants and boxers down. His cock was semi-hard as I took it in my hand and stroked him.

"Yeah, you can take your time now, Chuckie. Feel how good my cock feels in your hand."

Chuckie? The last time someone called me that I was in middle school, and it ended up in a fight.

I kept stroking his cock as he got harder, and I noticed my mouth was watering. I looked at his dick again and all I could think of was getting it back in my mouth.

I opened my mouth to take his cock and he laughed, "My, aren't we an eager cock sucker? I said take your time. This morning you didn't pay any attention to my balls. Give them some love."

Balls were not something I ever fantasized about. I always thought they looked ugly and hated porn where they focused on the men's sacks.

I hadn't noticed this morning, his pubes were neatly trimmed, just a circle of hair around the base of his shaft. His balls were completely bald.

I reached my tongue out and lightly licked the bottom of his balls. I heard him let out a sigh and felt my own dick twitch knowing I had made him feel good.

That was all the encouragement I needed, and I started licking his balls with more enthusiasm. I lifted his cock to get as far back on his sack as I could, covering his balls with my spit.

Without even thinking I opened my mouth wide and took one of his balls in my mouth. I felt a rush racing from my mouth to my dick and switched to his other nut.

"Mmmmmm...you really are getting into this, aren't you Chuckie? Get my cock in your mouth now, that's enough ball action."

Being called Chuckie brought me back to reality and made me angry again.

I took his cock in my mouth and started moving my head up and down, trying to create some suction and get some saliva on it.

"You got me all worked up sucking my balls, Chuckie. I don't think slow and steady is going to do it for me," he said as he scooted back closer to the edge of the couch and put his hands around my head.

He grabbed my head tight and started slamming his cock in my mouth. I could barely breathe when he pulled out before he slammed it back in. He kept pushing deeper and deeper, getting close to gagging me with his hard dick.

"How does that feel Chuckie? How does it feel to have your face fucked by a real man? Is this what you dream about when you look at all that porn?"

"Isn't this better than just jerking off dreaming about this?"

I was holding on to his legs, having a hard time staying on my knees. All I could feel was his cock slamming in and out of my mouth. Drool was coming out of the sides of my mouth and my eyes started to water.

"Don't cry, Chuckie. You know this is what you want. You want a man fucking your face hard. This is what you have dreamed about isn't it?"

Without even thinking I nodded my head and he laughed and fucked my mouth even harder.

I took one hand off his leg and felt my crotch, where my own cock was harder than I ever felt it had been.

He quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped me in the face again, knocking me off my knees again.

"We aren't here for your enjoyment do you understand? Don't you dare ever touch yourself when you are around me. Got it Chuckie?"

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir" I said as I wiped some of the snot and drool off my face.

"Don't clean yourself off until you are given permission either," he growled as he grabbed me by my hair and put me back on my knees in front of him.

He slapped me in the face again and I got the message, opening my mouth.

He picked up fucking my face, going back quickly to slamming into me hard and fast. I figured out that if I just kept my head still and let him fuck my mouth, I didn't feel like I was gagging as much. My cock was so hard in my pants, all I wanted to do was pull it out and jerk off, but I could still feel his hand on my face, so I concentrated on not gagging.

I felt his cock pulsing and prepared for another mouth full of cum. My dick got even harder thinking about it. But he pulled his cock out of my mouth, pumped it a few times, and let his load explode all over my face. I could feel each shot land on my skin, my body jerking with each one.

He pushed my face away from him, again knocking me off my knees as he fell back on the couch.

I laid there on the floor in my own living room, feeling my drool, snot, and tears and his cum dripping off my face, afraid to move. My face burned where he had slapped me. Yet, my cock was so hard in my pants it hurt.

After a few minutes, he took a deep breath, got up, and slipped off his shoes. He stepped out of his pants and boxers and turned to me, "Ok Chuckie, show me around the rest of the house."

I stood up and he again slapped me in the face, this time making me fall farther to the floor.

"Nobody said you could get up. Stay on your knees."

elboriqua
elboriqua
20 Followers