My Life in Service

Story Info
Naughty Belgian woman comes to America to reinvent herself.
7k words
4.48
17.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers

*** This is a stand alone story, but I plan to build upon this story with future adventures. I would love to hear your thoughts on where her journey should go. ***

*

Chapter 1

My name is Jeannine. I am originally from Belgium and I came to America to escape the mistakes of my past and start over. After the way I fucked up my life back home in Belgium, I was looking forward to reinventing myself, and what better place than California. To me it was the ultimate land of freedom, in the country known as the land of the free.

To be completely honest, my decision was not all my own. After my Mother heard the rumors in our small town, about the things I had done, she pushed me out of our house and told me it would be best if I left town. Actually it wasn't exactly that civil. It was more like, "Get out of my house you fucking whore. How can I show my face in town, now that everyone knows what a whore my daughter is. Get out and never come back."

I am not sure how it happened. I was raised in a strict Catholic family. I grew up going Catholic school, taught by Nuns, who never missed an opportunity to shame us for any impure thoughts and definitely made sure we never fooled around. I bought into all of that. I never even had the tamest sexual experimentation until I was 18. I was the good girl that my Mother wanted me to be. So how did it all go so wrong, so fast?

I blame my genetics. Although all of the women in my family are VERY busty and curvy, I spent much of my school years being the short, petite, scrawny girl that nobody noticed. This was fine by me because I was terribly shy. I never had a lot of friends and it was hard for me to meet new people. Then everything changed for me when genetics caught up with me. At 18, in the course of just one year, I went from a rather flat 34B to a very full 34DD, and my ass went from looking like a boys, to being big and round. This was before the Kardashians were famous, so I guess I was a Kardashian before they were. I even had thick straight black hair, like a horses mane.

While I was having a hard time getting used to my new body, many of the guys who never gave me a second thought, suddenly wanted very much to get used to my new body. There is something very intoxicating about suddenly being very popular, after years of being unknown. I didn't know how to deal with this sudden change. I was still very shy, but I loved that so many people wanted to be my friend. It was not just the guys. Many girls also, who never wanted anything to do with me, suddenly wanted to be my friend.

Because I didn't know how to deal with this popularity and I was shy by nature, I sort of let other people lead my actions. I did what they wanted me to do mostly because I thought that if the popular people wanted it, it must be the right thing to do. I also went along with many things I was not comfortable with, because I didn't want to lose my new found popularity, by saying no, to the popular people. I was afraid they would all decide to hate me again. I know this is shallow and weak, but weakness is a trend that runs through my entire life, as you will see later.

My weakness and inability to say no to people, lead me down a path of sexual depravity, that I felt helpless to stop. It started with a "date" that ended at the local make out spot and one of my new found "friends" grabbing my hand and putting it on his growing cock, as he kissed me. I loved the kissing. I had not done a lot of it, so I was in bliss that a real man wanted to kiss me. I was shocked when he put my hand on his cock. At 18, I had never even seen a real cock, but now I had one under my hand. What do I do??? I didn't want to disappoint him, so I rubbed it through his pants.

I was scared, but also very curious. It felt so strange in my hand. It felt like it was on fire, it was so warm. He must have liked it because he moaned into my mouth and said "yes, that's it." I was hoping this was going to be enough to satisfy him because I was not prepared to do any more. It was not enough. He told me, "take my cock out." I was freaking out. I never imagined any of this would happen on the first date, so I wasn't prepared in my head to respond.

He must have sensed my resistance and got frustrated. He said, "Just let me do it you stupid cow, " and he pulled his cock from his pants. I was stunned that he got so mean and called me a stupid cow, but I was doubly stunned by this rather large cock suddenly in my hand. It seemed HUGE, but of course it was the first one I ever had in my hand, so I couldn't really judge. Without thinking, I started squeezing it in my small hand, feeling the thickness and hardness and heat of it. I was torn between my anger at the guy for how he was treating me and my curiosity over this new thing in my hand.

As I have learned over many many experiences later, men are just thinking about my hand around their cocks and what else they want me to do to their cocks. And what this particular man wanted, was for his cock to be in my mouth. This became perfectly clear to me, when he grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed my head down on his lap. I had not recovered from my previously stunned condition, and now I am facing (literally) a new situation, for which I was not prepared.

I sure as HELL didn't want to put that thing in my mouth. Only a few minutes ago, I was exposed to my first ever real cock, and now he is trying to push it into my mouth. In my head I was screaming, "NOOOOOO," but out loud, I never made a peep. Again in frustration, he took his cock in his hand and pushed it into my mouth and didn't stop until it hit the back of my throat. I choked and gasped and tried to push my hands against his thighs to get away. However, he was way too strong and I was sure I was going to suffocate. I actually wondered what my Mother would think when she heard that I died with a guy's cock in my mouth.

Sometimes I wish I had died right then. Unfortunately, I lived to fight (for my life on many other cocks) another day. I also didn't die before he got bored of my mouth and wanted to move on to other parts of my body, and my soul, that he could violate. He pulled at my blouse so hard and so desperately that he actually tore several of the buttons off. Then he pulled the cups of my bra down so harshly that the under wires scratched grooves in my sensitive skin. He then started to squeeze and maul my tits like he was trying to pop them.

I was trying to deal with his assault on my tits, when he latched onto my nipple with his mouth and shoved his other hand under my skirt and grabbed my pussy through my pantyhose and panties. My mind was overwhelmed by it all and my mind just sort of shut down. I didn't know what to do, I locked up and just let it all happen. I am not sure how much time went by, but I was suddenly shocked out of my stunned state, by the sound of my pantyhose tearing, as he ripped the crotch open, to get better access to my pussy.

My mind screamed, "He is going to fuck me... I can't... He can't... I am a virgin... I need to wait... Please stop... Nooooo," but none of those words actually made it from my head to my mouth.

He was now BITING my nipple so hard I thought he was going to bite it off, while he pushed his fingers into me. I had fingered myself before. Hey, I was a good Catholic girl, I wasn't dead. However, I did it to myself gently, so it was pleasurable for me. He was jabbing his fingers into me fast and hard like he was hammering nails into me. I actually thought it couldn't get much worse, then I experienced my first fuck. I am not saying that I never learned to like and even love fucking, but this was my first, and I was not well prepared, and he was NOT gentle. I am not sure if all of the blood was from my hymen breaking or from him tearing me up inside from his rough fucking.

I guess, all's well that ends well, at least for him. He actually told me after, that I was a good fuck and he wanted to do that again. I, however, was a pile of scared, sore body parts, in the shape of a woman. But, being the the weak willed, people pleaser that I am, I told him how great it was for me also and of course I wanted to do it again with him.

Lucky me, my shame didn't end with just feeling like I had been used like a thing for him to get off. He shared our joy with all of his friends, and their friends, and their friends. Of course, I didn't know what a sharing kind of guy he was, so I had no clue why I was suddenly so popular and so many guys wanted to "date" me. I had a LOT of "dates". Many of the following times I was used by other guys, it was a lot like my first time. I felt like I was losing more and more control of my life, as series of guys forced themselves on me and in me.

One good thing came out of all that though. It kind of snuck up on me, but during some of these groping, brutal, assaults on my body, I actually learned how to get some pleasure myself. I even learned better, how to give the guys pleasure. I was conflicted because one part of me resented how they treated me, but another part of me felt a sense of pride that I gave them such pleasure. This part of me started to grow stronger in me. It was at this point that I started to earn the reputation, that was previously forced on me. I became an amazing cock sucker and apparently I was a great fuck.

When I started to embrace my reputation, things spun even farther out of control. I won't go into all of the details, but it ends with me being the main entertainment at one of my town's Festival parties. Festival is our version of Carnival in Rio or Mardi Gras in New Orleans. What better way to celebrate one of our biggest religious celebrations, than to end up bent over a festival hall table with cocks in my mouth, pussy, and ass, while a group of guys stands around cheering and waiting for their turns.

I was so wasted that night, I don't even know how many guys used me. But do you know who did have an idea? Yes, my mother, who had heard all about it from the rumor mongering old ladies in our town. Apparently, there were more than a couple of husbands there, who couldn't help themselves and sampled my wares, then shared their experiences with others.

That brings us to my mother losing her mind and making sure I was fully aware of what a shameful whore I am and a stain on our family's good name. It also led to one of the best things to happen to me. I was forced to leave Belgium and start over in America.

Chapter 2.

It was my mother's idea for me to contract with an agency that provides Au Pairs to families in America. Au Pair is a fancy word for live in nanny. By giving us a fancy name, they can pay us crap wages and treat us like shit, and it is OK. I am sure it is not like that for all of us who came to be Au Pairs. In fact, I had several friends who actually loved the families they lived with and felt like a part of those families. My luck found me in a terrible family, that felt like I was their personal slave, who would do anything and everything that they wanted. Yes, everything, but don't get ahead of me. It didn't start that way.

My family, was rich and lived in Laguna Beach. I thought I won the lottery. I got to live in a big fancy house within walking distance to the beach. How could this get any better? I should have known I was in trouble when they took my passport and open ended return ticket. It was for safe keeping, they said. I guess the fact that I was trapped there without these, had nothing to do with it.

It was quickly made clear to me that in addition to caring for the children, I was expected to keep the house clean, and do any other chores that needed to be done. I had no idea that all of that was basically illegal. I had no experience with any of that and my English was basic at best. Part of my acceptance may have been tied to my history of just going along with what others told me and to not rock the boat. It doesn't matter why I went along with it, I just did, and the more I did without question, the more they made me do. I felt so lucky to be able to live the American dream on the beach in California, that I swore I would make the best of things. I mean, how bad could it be? Well, let me tell you how bad it could be.

It started one day when James, the father, came home on one of the rare occasions that Marie, the mother, was actually with her children, out shopping. It was just him and me in the house alone. I was up in my room, which was kind of like a separate attic apartment. It had its own bathroom and I was just getting out of the shower. I was in my robe and was toweling my hair. James just walked in. He didn't knock or act like I had any right to privacy in his house. I didn't know what to say, and didn't feel like I had the right to say anything anyway, since I was a guest in their house. The only thing I cold think to say was to ask him if he needed me to do something, since that was the nature of my relationship with the family.

He gave me this look. It was kind of scary, like he was a predator and I was a rabbit that he was going to pounce on. He said, "Yes, there is something you can do for me." Then he moved closer to me, grabbed the edges of my robe and just pulled it open. I was completely shocked and I froze. I am standing there naked as the day I was born, but with MUCH bigger tits, lol, which caught the edges of my robe and helped to keep my robe spread completely open. And I could not move. In my head I was thinking, "Close your damn robe and kick him in the balls." However, as with so many times in my past, I did none of that. I just stood there stunned and helpless.

Finally, I got ahold of my senses and grabbed my robe and closed it around me. I even weakly said, "This isn't right. Your wife could come back any time." What the FUCK???? I asked myself. I should have told him, "Get out of here you perv. I am not yours to use as you please." Instead, I make him think I am just worried about his wife catching us. He took this as his "go ahead" and pulls me up against his body and says, "That's right, you better worry about Marie because if you say anything about this, I am going to tell her you came on to me and she will kick your ass out so fast, your head will spin. You will be out on the street with no money and no way to get home. Now, open that damn robe and show me what you've been hiding."

I think I just went into my self protection mode and figured the easiest way to deal with this was to just give him what he wants. I mean, I am definitely WAY less innocent than he thinks. That doesn't mean that I didn't blush BRIGHT red, as I looked at the floor and opened my robe for him.

"DAMN, you have great tits," he tells me. "I knew that you were stacked for such a small girl, but you dress too covered up. Your tits are HUGE." As he is saying this to me, he reaches out with both hands and lifts both of my tits, like he is weighing them. He squeezes them and makes me feel like he is evaluating them like he is going to offer me a fair price for them or something. And still, I am just standing there with my arms at my sides, just letting him feel me up. He must take that as the OK to push me further.

"Drop the robe. Show me the rest. Turn around, show me that ass," he directs me. Of course, I don't even consider resisting, and turn for him like I am a trained monkey. Mmmm, that ass is so round and fat and perfect," he comments. I am humiliated to be on display like this, as he is evaluating me and judging my worthiness. However, I am also on some level, feeling flattered that he likes what he sees. With my small waist and big tits and ass, I am happy with my classic hour glass curves, but I am VERY conflicted about being on display for the man I work for. He doesn't give me much time to dwell on this though.

"Bend forward. Show me that ass better. Spread your legs. Hang those big tits for me. I want to see how they hang when you are bent over." I still don't know why I didn't even hesitate, I just did as he told me. So, there I am bent over like I am waiting for him to just take me from behind. However, he just stands there looking at me, watching me, making me think about what I am doing. It is even worse than if he had just pushed me over and raped me. He is making feel like I am making him want to fuck me or something.

After what felt like forever, I feel him move closer to me. I feel the closeness of his body to my ass. I feel his hands reach under me and feel my dangling tits. "Mmmmm, these feel amazing. So heavy and so soft," he says as he again weighs and squeezes my tits. I feel his cock, hard in his pants, pressing against my naked ass. I feel him moving slightly, his cock rubbing up and down in the groove of my ass, just enough to tease me, but not enough to make me feel like he is trying to grind on me. I feel my nipples harden against his palms. I feel myself wanting to press back against his cock. My GODDDDDD... how long has it been since I have had a hard cock in me?" I wonder to myself.

"Mmmm, your nipples are SO fucking hard," he tells me. "You are liking this I see. You like me feeling your big fat tits? Don't you slut?"

Now, I am not gonna lie, I have been called a slut a lot before, so I was not offended, per say, but it was surprising to hear him call me that. I also couldn't deny that I was soooo loving having my tits played with. They are big and usually get a LOT of attention, so I have become quite hooked on having them treated well. Another thing about me that is important to know, is that my nipples are my kryptonite and I get weak as FUCK from having them stimulated. I have even cum before from just having them played with, sucked, pulled, BIT. My GOD, they are like knobs that turn the water on in my pussy.

He is quick to notice how I gasp and moan, how I unconsciously push my feet farter apart, how my pussy opens like a flower, how my wetness starts to make my open lips glisten. In short, he can easily see that I am horny as FUCK and need to get laid.

He takes one of his hands from my tit, and reaches between my legs and pushes his fingers into my tight wet pussy. "My GOD, you are so fucking wet and desperate, aren't you? And you are so nice and tight," he observes. "I have got to fuck this tight pussy," he says as he starts to unbuckle his belt and open his pants.

I can't believe this is happening. I know I should stop this. I know it isn't right and it will definitely change my situation here in a drastic way, but I can't stop it. I am not even sure if I want to. Part of me feels like I can't say no to him, even if I wanted to. Another part of me likes that I can't stop it if I wanted to. I am thinking back on so many times before when I felt this strange mix of emotions: fear, desire, humiliation, need, lack of control, vulnerability. It all overwhelms my mind and adds to my uncontrollable level of arousal. I am lost in all of these conflicting thoughts and emotions when I am surprised by the feel of his cock pushing into me.

"FUCKKKKKK," I cry out as he pushes a rather large cock up into me. How did I not even see him take his cock out???? I was so lost inside my head that I didn't realize he was fucking me until he was already in me. Because I didn't see his cock before He put it in me, I have no idea how big it is. It feels very big. I have been with a lot of guys some with larger cocks, maybe the biggest was around 8 inches. James' cock feels at least that big if not bigger. Of course, this is the first cock inside me for several months now, so it could be that it feels bigger than it is. What the FUCK am I thinking about all this for now???? The man I work for basically just sexually assaulted me, and all I can do is wonder how big his cock is compared to others that have fucked me????

Apparently, he was not troubled by any of my random thoughts. He was clearly just enjoying the feeling of my tight wet pussy around his cock, as he played with my big tits, swinging and bouncing with each of his thrusts into me. I looked up at that moment and caught our reflection in the mirror. My GOD it looked so fucking hot to see myself bent over being fucked hard and used like a slut. I couldn't look away and he caught me watching in the mirror. "You like it don't you whore? You like being fucked like this, don't you, you nasty cunt? Mmmm, look how your big titties flop and bounce around. You are built for fucking. I am going to use you as my personal whore from now on. What do you think about that whore?"

spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers
12