My Life in Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did I think about that? He would know for sure that I was lying, if I denied that I was loving what I was feeling right now. I feel an orgasm building, that I am sure will make me scream and make my legs weak. Is it just the sex? Is it the wrongness of having my boss fuck me? Is it the loss of control to a man who I am dependent on? Is it all of the above? Who the fuck cares???? Just fuck me... fuck me HARD... I am gonna cum... my GOD, I can't stop it...

"FUCKKKKKK..." I scream out as I cum, like I feared I would. He feels me SQUEEZE my cunt around his big thick cock as I cum. It pushes him over the edge and I feel his cock grow and twitch. Then I feel his hot cum shoot inside me. My GOD, he is cumming so fucking much. Even when I think he must be done, his cock twitches more and I feel more cum shooting inside me.

As if realizing something, he pulls out of me so fast, I can actually hear a sloppy POP sound as his cock leaves me. "You better be on birth control, bitch," he says as he spins me around to look me in the face. I am shocked and still overwhelmed by my own strong orgasm, so I am confused by his words. "Birth control dummy. You are on it, right?" he asks. Finally the words sink in and I reply, "Yes, Sir, of course I am." I am not sure why I called him Sir. He is my boss, but we were never that formal in the house up until this point. So I am not sure why I called him that. Maybe it was the intensity of how he was treating me or something. It just seemed like something I should say.

"Sir? I like that. You should call me that from now on I think. There are a lot of things you will be doing now, I think," he told me. "And one of those things is to suck my cock. Come over here and clean your nasty cunt off my cock," he commands me, while pointing at his softening, but still large cock.

I get on my knees and take his slimey cock in my hands. It is the first time I get to see it. I was right, it is very large. It is no longer fully hard and it is sill at least 8 inches. I love how it feels in my hands, so big and so heavy. I squeeze it and enjoy the hard flexibility of it. I take it in my mouth and lick and suck it. I take advantage of it not being fully hard, and suck him all the way in my mouth and swallow him into my throat. I can taste his cum mixed with my cum all over his cock. I don't realize that I have closed my eyes and I am relishing the experience of his cock in my mouth. My hand has moved down to my wet, swollen, sensitive pussy, and I am slowly fingering myself, while sucking his big cock. I moan around it.

He clearly enjoys this, because I start to feel his cock hardening in my mouth and throat. The feeling of his cock growing and filling my throat, slowly choking me, is amazing. The feeling of his hands suddenly on my head pushing me harder down on his cock, leads me to believe he is enjoying this also. He starts to fuck my throat hard and fast. I am gaging slightly, but I learned long ago, how to relax my throat and I can take most guys all the way down. He is definitely testing my limits though, because he is so large.

"Mmmm, you are a great cock sucker. It is not easy for me to find bitches who can take all of my cock down their throats. And my GOD, that tongue of yours, WOW.

You really love sucking cock, don't you whore? It's too bad I just came inside you. I don't think I can cum again for a while. Don't worry though, you will be sucking a LOT of cock from now on."

The way he said sucking a lot of cock, instead of sucking my cock a lot, should have troubled me more. But with my lack of English proficiency and confusion of the moment, having just been unexpectedly fuck thoroughly, I missed what was a foreshadowing of things to come. Or should I say MANY things to cum.

Without notice, he pulled his cock from my mouth and got dressed again. I was stunned by the sudden shift and stayed there naked on my knees with cum dripping from my well fucked pussy. He looked down on me like I was stupid and asked, "Are you just going to kneel there all day? You are still on the clock. Get your ass up, get dressed, and straighten up downstairs. You don't want Marie to think you have been a lazy ass and neglecting your duties, do you?

I shook my head and jumped up and started to dress. He stopped me. "Not that shit you usually wear. This is California, dress for it. I want you to show off what you have. Had I realized what you were hiding, I would have made you dress more appropriately already. I want to see those tits and that ass." He went in my closet and pulled out a skirt and tight sleeveless top. "Here, wear this," he commanded. "And show me what underwear you have." I opened the top drawer of the dresser and pulled out some bras and panties. He grabbed a black lace thong and matching bra. "Here, put these on," he directed.

This will do for now, but I am going to talk with Marie about getting you a real maids outfit. I think she will enjoy that, making you dress like a maid. In case you haven't noticed, she fucking loves treating you like her personal servant. As a matter of fact, I am going to really enjoy you being my personal servant also, from now on. I think it is long overdue that you really embrace your service to this family. You don't have a problem with that, do you cunt?

I blushed from my head down my entire chest. I had no idea how to respond to that. What did he mean by service? Did he mean just more cleaning, cooking, and other jobs around the house, or did he mean something more? There was something about the evil grin on his face when he said that. It made chills go down my spine. And to be completely honest, the chills went through my overstimulated pussy also.

Chapter 3.

After that first time, James made regular use of my body, when ever we were alone in the house or even when Marie was out of the house and the children were asleep or occupied elsewhere. Some times it was just a quick groping of my tits or his fingers under my skirt, in my pussy. Other times when we had more time, there was a lot of blow jobs and a LOT of fucking. Because he always seemed to do it when Marie was out of the house, I assumed that it was our secret and she had no clue. How wrong I was.

One day when I was alone with Marie in the house, I was dusting in the living room and she was reading. I was in my maid outfit, that Marie had taken me to a store to try some on, until she found one that she liked. I was surprised at how short the skirt was and how open and cleavage baring the top was. I would not be so comfortable with another woman in my house wearing short skirts and open tops around all the time, but I guess she enjoyed making me wear it, thinking that it embarrassed or humiliated me or something. Well, the joke was on her because I felt sexy as fuck in it.

So, there I am dusting in my maid outfit and she seems to not be paying any attention to me. Then she surprised me by saying, "You must feel very proud of yourself, sleeping with another woman's husband behind her back." I think I visibly cringed when I heard her say that. I can tell that she knew I immediately understood her accusation.

"Well slut? What do you have to say for yourself? You didn't think I knew, did you? Do you feel like a low life whore? Do you care at all? Are you that much of a whore that you can look me in the face every day without a care, knowing that you are fucking my husband and sucking his cock with your whore mouth. Do you get off on that, too? Do you rush back to your room and touch yourself thinking about how stupid Marie doesn't have a clue that you have her husband's cum leaking from your whore cunt or on your whore tongue?

I just stood there with a stupid look on my face, not knowing what to say or do. What do you say to something like that? What did I think about sneaking around behind her back? Did I get off on knowing that I was fucking her husband? I never stopped to think about it and I wasn't sure I could deny any of it if I tried. I was getting that same feeling I got when my mother confronted me about my whoring around town. I could tell that Marie could read my face about all of this going trough my head, and without warning, she slapped me HARD, right across the face.

I was shocked. I have been slapped a many times before, mostly jealous girls, my mother when she was very angry at me, and several guys, during rough sex play. This was by far the hardest I have ever been slapped. Because of the rather high heels, they made me wear with my maid uniform, I stumbled and almost fell flat on my ass. She completed the job, by slapping me again, knocking me right to the ground.

I fell to floor HARD right on my butt and my legs flew back, flipping my short skirt up and displaying my black lace panties. Marie saw this and it seemed to enrage her more. She almost ran toward me and kicked me right on my pussy. My GOD it hurt and I doubled over holding my hands on my pussy, pressing and trying to rock out the pain. I am so glad she was wearing house slippers and not heels or something. She would have really damaged me.

I looked up at her with tear filled eyes and saw her laughing. "That's what you get for being a whore, you nasty fucking cunt," she yelled at me. "MY GOD that felt good, hurting that whore cunt that my husband seems to enjoy. Get up on your feet whore," she ordered. My legs shaking, I get to my feet and almost wobble over to her.

My maid uniform has short sleeves and an open bodice, that nicely shows off my cleavage. Without warning, she grabs the sleeves and YANKS them off my shoulders and down my arms. This pulls the whole top down and under my full tits, leaving me with my black lace bra exposed. Then she grabs the shoulder straps of my bra and YANKS them down my arms also. This POPS my tits out of the cups and my bra is now below my tits holding them up and out. So, I am now standing on weak legs, with my tits hanging out, and unable to speak I am so shocked.

With one hand she starts tracing her fingers over my tits. "So, these are the tits he likes to play with, huh?" she says as she is tracing her fingers around them and on my nipples. I can't help myself, as I said before, my nipples are my weakness, and they react immediately and get big and hard. She is confusing my head by teasing me so gently after hurting me so much. I start to get lost in the pleasure she is giving me. Then, SLAP. She hit me as hard as she could with the magazine that she had been reading. Without me seeing, she had rolled it into a tight tube and hit me with it like it was a club.

I SCREAMED from the pain and felt my legs buckle. As sensitive as my nipples are to teasing, they are just as sensitive to hitting.

SLAP, again she hit me right on the nipple. SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, she hit me three more times quickly. My legs give out and I hit the floor HARD. Also, VERY unexpectedly, I cum like a bomb went off in my pussy. She sees this and realizes what happened and she laughs. She laughs hard and loud, as she torments me, "My GOD you are such a complete and total whore. You actually got off from me hitting you. Oh GOD, I am so going to enjoy hurting you from now on.

What the FUCK did she mean by THAT???? I thought for sure my ass was fired and I would be turning tricks to try to get enough money to get home or worse. Was she actually saying that she was going to keep me around, just to torment me???

Seeing the confusion on my face, she says, "That's right you nasty cunt. You aren't going anywhere. We own your ass and you will stay here and do anything and everything we want. What is it about these two? They both said almost the exact thing about me doing anything and everything they wanted. Did they rehearse this stuff or do they just think alike?

She forces me from my reflection and surprises me by saying, "Get over here and give me some of what you are giving my husband." I am confused, but started walking over to her as she sits on the sofa. "Here cunt, on your knees," she said as she points to the floor at her feet. I figure she just wants me to beg at her feet and humiliate me that way. She surprises me again, when she flips up her skirt and yanks down her pantyhose and panties. "Use your slutty mouth on me like you do to James," she commands me. I am not unfamiliar to eating pussy, but I am shocked to hear her tell me to eat hers.

Because I am thinking about this, I do not act quickly enough for her, so she grabs a handful of my hair and yanks my head down. What is it about people yanking me around by my hair???? I am surprised I am not bald by now.

She pulls my face right into her pussy, which I am surprised to find is very wet. She was really getting off on humiliating me and hurting me. Well, judging from the wetness I can feel running down my own legs, I am no one to judge. Was I really getting off so much on having her humiliate, hurt, and control me? I reach down with one hand to check, yes, I apparently was... and since my hand is already here... I can just rub a little, while I lick Marie to what I am almost certain will be an explosive orgasm. So, that is what I do. I finger fuck myself to a HUGE orgasm, while at the same time make Marie gush into my mouth. My GOD, between the husband and the wife, I may drown in all the cum they are flooding me with.

As she comes down from her orgasm, she says, "You are quite the talented cunt licker. We are so going to make use of your talents. Again with the "we". What is it with these two? I am starting to feel like I am the only one not in on the plan.

Seeing the look of confusion on my face, Marie clarifies, "Oh yes my little whore, you will be a VERY busy slut. Your talents are being wasted just taking care of the children and working around the house. You are going to take on the additional responsibility of entertaining our friends. And we have a LOT of friends," She says with an evil laugh. "Since you act like a whore, we will treat you like a whore. And if you thought we treated you like a servant before, you are so wrong. Your life of service begins right now....

*** This is the origin story for Jeannine the Naughty Nanny. Please join me as she learns what her life of service will entail. I welcome your comments on this story, as well as your thoughts on where Jeannine's journey will lead. Thanks for your time and attention. ***

12