All Comments on 'My Life in the Army'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
staff sargent

Staff Sargent is e5 not e6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yeah

My time in Europe taught me never to get into a serious relationship with a European person. They all cheat, fidelity is not something they hold seriously. Saw it across every nation I went to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good and bad

It's Staff Sergeant, not Staff Sargent. But that is E-6, not E-5 as one reviewer claimed.

The story is good but the failure to verify the military references takes quite a bit from the tale.

Normally I'm not a nitpicker but when the story is based on military service than you HAVE to get it right!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
CUPID AND HIS BOW

has his arrows hit randomly. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
research

Apaches don't carry troops and a medic. And are not used for medivac. Blackhawks and Chinooks are the transports. Apaches are purely gunships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Author correct

The author is correct. A Staff in the Army is an E6.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Im very happy to read your love story..

True love hsppens

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nitpick

Apaches can't bring anyone (personnel) but the pilot and gunner, they are a two seat gunship, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ist time away from home

1st piece of ass (only piece o ass long as stay in foreign country)

the subject is 100 million fold.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Army? No Way!

Not enough knowledge about real world military to make that part believeable. Get him in Europe as an exchage student and then add the romance; it would work better

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Yeah

interesting comments and interesting question the story presents.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Without

reading it again, were they together in her mind when she fucked the client? If so, I'd be moving on for sure. Maybe anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm Actually digging the Army guy here buuuuuuut....

i didn't like the turn of events. she fucked her client and liked it while the dude's in states. she was suppose to wait for him, yea? what the fuck happened to her so-called love for him? i don't get it. i felt like what she's done is a form of cheating. i fucking hate cheaters to hell and back.

and he accepted her still? like i said. i don't get the shit that's going on in his mind, i swear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous 07/11/16

Staff Sargent is e5 not e6

WRONG... Google it bozo. E6 is a Staff Sergeant (look up spelling too maroon) in the US Army.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Phone call

She said she rang his hotel but couldn't remember his name.All she had to do was ask to speak to the american,after all he would be the only one staying there.Also he should have told her to give the child up for adoption if they were to stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He was an idiot to stay with her and raise someone else's child.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
When

When he visited the first time and she didn't turn up for dinner .She said she had to look after her mother and didn't ring the hotel because she didn't know his surname.Why didn't she ring and ask to speak to the American staying there,as he would be the only American there.?Also why didn't she report the massage parlour rape?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anna is the Czech equivalent of the Korean “me love you long time, GI” bar girls that get horny soldiers to marry them.

The AH-64 Apache has no cargo or passenger capability, even for emergencies. It is strictly a gunship.

A televised MoH ceremony, even with the President, would unlikely be shown outside the local area. Maybe a short blurb on a 24/7 cable news network, but certainly not in Europe anywhere outside of maybe a short blurb on local AFN (Armed Forces Network).

Too much suspension of disbelief in this story.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

sex worker stalked by GI buys his bs

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

Didn't see much authentic love or interest from Anna.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous