My Life is Different Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," I protested indignantly, "That was my best friend! And I don't care how noble your intentions are, you can't just go around pointing your fingers at my friends and making them..."

And that's about as far as I got.

* * * * * * * * * *

"God, Willow! What are you wearing?" I heard an admonishing female voice snap at me. I turned around and realized it was Cordelia.

Wait. Cordelia?

I was standing by my locker in Sunnydale high school. I realized it must be a school day. Harmony was standing right behind Cordelia. Cordelia belonged to a clique of cool kids, at the high school, but they rarely ever talked to me. Why was Cordelia talking to me now?

Oh, right. She was asking about my clothes.

I looked down and saw that I was wearing a white, cotton shirt that buttoned down the front, a plaid skirt and a plaid vest that also buttoned down the front. I was also wearing a pair of red and white sneakers.

"Um, clothes, I think," I responded to Cordelia's question, "I'm at school, so I gotta wear clothes. There are rules that say I have to. I think that's in the student handbook."

"Oh, no," Cordelia snapped at me, "We both have Ms. Murray for English literature, and I can't be seen in the same classroom with you, while you're dressed like that! You look like you were dressed by a blind man!"

"A blind man with bad taste," Harmony added, helpfully.

"You're a walking fashion disaster, and you're not going to ruin my perfect day, by going into Ms. Murray's classroom dressed like that. Come on, you gotta lose those clothes."

Cordelia and Harmony then proceeded to undress me. Cordelia began by unbuttoning my vest, while Harmony knelt down at my feet and unlaced my sneakers to she could take them off my feet.

"Wait," I exclaimed, beginning to panic, "I can't be naked in school! There are rules! Rules against nudity! Remember the student handbook? At least let me keep my panties!"

When Cordelia got down to my panties, she gave me a disapproving glance and said, "Seriously? White cotton panties?"

"With polka dots?" Harmony said accusingly.

"They'll have to come off," Cordelia insisted.

Cordelia hooked her fingers into the waistband of my panties and yanked them down. I tried to grab for Cordelia's wrists, but Harmony grabbed my arms and forced them behind my back. Suddenly I was stark naked in the halls of Sunnydale high school with dozens of students staring at my exposed breasts and other naughty bits. To my horror, I realized I didn't even have any pubic hair to help conceal my nether lips. When did I shave off all my pubic hair? I couldn't remember doing that. And yet, there was my pubis, shaved completely smooth.

"Back off, Harmony," I heard a strong, confident female voice say, and suddenly Buffy was there. She grabbed Harmony, pulled her away from me, and tossed her a good thirty feet down the school hallway. Students reflexively jumped back so Harmony wouldn't slam into them, as she rocketed down the corridor.

"You can't bully Willow anymore, Cordy," Buffy snapped at Cordelia, "She's my girlfriend now. That means I'm always going to be here to protect her."

I got a lump in my throat and my heart swelled with pride. My glorious, heroic Buffy was here to save the day. She was fearless and valiant and larger than life. God, I loved her.

"I wasn't bullying her," Cordelia protested, "I was just being a fashion consultant for her! Jeez!"

"Yeah, well, Willow doesn't need you to be her fashion consultant," Buffy said defiantly, "She's got me now,"

And suddenly Buffy was holding a large American flag. I had no idea where she pulled it from. She didn't have it with her when she tossed Harmony down the hall. It was like she just produced it from thin air.

I didn't really care about the flag's origins though. I had been naked and embarrassed, and Buffy wrapped the flag around me like a bath towel. It covered my nudity from my breasts all the way down to mid-thigh. I felt respectable again...and kind of patriotic.

And then; without warning or explanation; the flag transformed. Instead of wearing a flag, I was wearing flag-blue panties with dozens of white stars worked into the fabric. I was also wearing a red bustier, with an American eagle emblazoned across the front.

I also had stylish, high-heeled leather boots on my feet. They were both a vibrant red color, with a white racing stripe strategically placed across the front of each.

"Oh, you're totally making that outfit work. Now you looked better-dressed than I do," Cordelia complained, "That's so unfair!"

Suddenly, Buffy, Cordelia and I were no longer in the school hallway. We were in Principal Snyder's office.

"Congratulations, Rosenberg," Principal Snyder said sourly, looking downtrodden and defeated, "Because of your extraordinary new outfit, the California State Board of Education has decided to give you a promotion. You're the principal now. Here are the keys to your new office."

Snyder offered up a metal ring of keys and I took them from his hand. He scowled at me and then turned his back and shuffled out of the office, grumbling something about being demoted. I think he said he was now going to be the school's lunchroom monitor.

"Congratulations young lady," said a smartly-dressed man with a seriously-receding hairline, and intelligent-looking eyes. I was going to ask him his name, but suddenly I recognized him. It was Richard Riley, the U.S. Secretary of Education.

"Thanks, Mister Riley," I said, kind of shocked that a high-ranking official in the federal government would travel all the way to Sunnydale just to congratulate me on my promotion to school principal.

While I was pondering that, a small, bespectacled, innocuous-looking bald man in a tweed suit came up to me, holding a platter with wedges of different types of cheese on display. He smiled at me disarmingly and said, "As Sunnydale High's new principal, you have the honor of choosing the official school cheese. Which do you prefer? Cheddar, feta, mozzarella, pepper-jack, provolone, Red Leicester or Red Windsor?"

I had no idea Sunnydale High School even had an official cheese, however the bald, smiling man seemed friendly and harmless enough. I chose the provolone cheese. And the bald man shook my hand, and went on his merry way, presumably to make the official announcement about the school's new official cheese.

And suddenly Giles was there. He wanted to shake my hand too.

"Excellent work, Willow," he said as he pumped my hand enthusiastically, "I've always had faith in you. You've always been a very bright young woman with innovative ideas."

"Um, thanks," I said, sounding uncertain. In the back of my mind, I was feeling some serious doubts about this. Was this normally the way that people got promoted to be the principal of a high school?

"I've just recently received a promotion myself," Giles said proudly, "I'm the new director of the Secret Service."

"Really?" I asked, stunned that Giles could go from school librarian to Secret Service director. Wasn't that a little unusual?. But Giles proudly held up his new government ID with his name, photo and his new government title. It said Rupert Giles, Director of the United States Secret Service, so I guess everything was legit.

And then turning to Buffy, Giles said, "Oh, and Buffy, I'd like you to be deputy director. You have a long history of keeping people safe, and there's nobody I'd like more to be my second in command."

Giles sounded really enthusiastic, but Buffy turned him down.

"Sorry, Giles," she said, "I'm flattered, really, but Willow just got her promotion, so I have to stay here and consummate the promotion by having sex with her on this desk."

"Yes, I see," said Giles uneasily, "But after the obligatory sex scene.."

Buffy ignored Giles's question and ordered him out of my office. She also threw out Cordelia, Secretary of Education Riley, the cheese guy and about two-dozen teachers and faculty members, that I hadn't noticed before. My parents were also standing around in the back, hidden behind school teachers and faculty members. They got thrown out too.

When Buffy and I were alone in my new office, Buffy locked the door and she turned to face me. "Ugh, I thought they would never leave," she exclaimed.

Suddenly, I noticed that Buffy's clothes had changed. She was wearing a black, leather corset that made her waist look at least two inches smaller and her boobs at least five-inches bigger. And the only other items of clothing she had on were some very sexy, black-leather boots and a delicious-looking pair of black, bikini-panties.

"Get on the desk," Buffy ordered me, "I've been wanting to do naughty things to you all day, and I'm not gonna wait any longer."

There were about a dozen questions running through my head, but I ignored all of them, and just obeyed Buffy's orders. I crawled onto the desk, and then I lied down, waiting for Buffy to do scandalous things to me.

"Tits up," Buffy said, smacking my bottom hard enough to make it sting, "And make sure you spread your legs for me."

I flipped over and obediently spread my legs wide. I had a second or two to think that I should probably take off my clothes to give Buffy greater access to my naughty parts. But the instant that that thought entered my head, my clothes mysteriously disappeared.

Lying naked on my new desk, I looked up at the ceiling and said, "There's something not right about this."

"Hush," Buffy commanded as she towered over my naked, recumbent form, "Just close your eyes and enjoy the heavenly rewards that my powerful, tireless tongue can bring."

Buffy's voice was sexy and intoxicating. I just closed my eyes and let her enchanting voice roll over me and caress my naked body like a tidal wave. The skin of my inner thighs and pubic lips suddenly felt hypersensitive as I anticipated the sweet, euphoric kiss of Buffy's lips and the blissful contact of her pink, talented tongue.

With my eyes still closed, I felt the barest contact of fingertips on the bare flesh of my widespread inner thighs, and a hot thrum of energies spread across my entire body. I trembled and let out a little gasp.

"Well, you're awfully responsive," Buffy observed playfully, "I was gonna try and draw this out over the course of several hours, but it looks like you're almost on the verge of orgasm already."

She was right, my skin was hot and feverish. I had trouble breathing, and I could feel a throbbing energy in my breasts and my nipples, or maybe that was my heartbeat I was feeling. At any rate, I was responsive as hell, and I desperately wanted Buffy to touch me.

Buffy's hand slid gently up and down my thighs, eliciting moans from my lips. Her hands were slow and patient, even though I wanted her to be quick and brutal. I wanted her to thrust her tongue inside of me and her fingers to rub my swollen clit vigorously and without mercy, but Buffy was setting the pace, not me.

I gasped and made soft, feminine vowel sounds when I felt Buffy's hand finally touch me between my legs and began to caress my needy sex.

"God, Will, you're soaking wet," Buffy playfully admonished me.

"Oooooaahhh," I sort of moaned inarticulately and willed Buffy to continue doing what she was doing.

Almost as if she was reading my mind, Buffy found my needy clitoris and began to rub it in a way that made me make more vowel sounds.

The way Buffy rubbed my poor clit sent a flood of pleasurable sensations through my lower body, and the sensations built up in strength, and spread. Soon I found my chest filled with the same intense sensations, making my upper body uncomfortably hot and my nipples so hard and swollen that they ached.

"Buffy, I can't last several hours," I complained, my voice weak and strained, "You have to bring me to climax right now. Please? The waiting is torture."

"Maybe I'm into torture," Buffy said, her voice now sounding more stern, and authoritarian, "Maybe I'm one of those types who likes being in control and likes my lovers to be helpless."

Her words were stern, but finally Buffy penetrated my sex and thrust two fingers inside of me. I let out a gasp, and my whole body shuddered. I began to pant uncontrollably, and then suddenly my labia were stretched wide as Buffy inserted a third finger and really took possession of my vulnerable sex.

"Ooooh," I cooed, "Please, Buffy, please."

Buffy returned to rubbing my clit while her fingers impaled my vagina. I was absolutely certain that Buffy's ministrations would drive me over the edge within a split-second, yet somehow Buffy managed to always keep my coveted orgasm just barely out of reach.

Reflexively, my legs tried to close, but suddenly I realized that I was tied down. My legs were bound far apart and my wrists were bound apart and far above my head.

I opened my eyes and stared straight up at Buffy. She had an amused smirk on her face and she said, "Sorry, Will. I've got plans for your body today, and I can't have you taking any actions that upset things."

I struggled against the bounds that held down my wrists and ankles, but they were strong and tight. No matter how much I struggled, I wasn't going anywhere. My pussy was exposed, wide open, vulnerable and there wasn't anything I could do to defend it.

"Just lay back and relax, Will," Buffy advised me in a soothing tone of voice, "I'm in control now and I'll do whatever I want to that adorable naked body of yours. There's nothing you can do to stop me, so you might as well try to enjoy it."

I sighed and closed my eyes again. Actually, I was enjoying it, but I wanted Buffy to hurry up and finish! A girl could only wait so long until the anticipation drove her out of her mind! When was I going to get my anticipated climax?

My helplessly-bound and naked body was shaking and in the grip of a libidinous fever. I desperately wanted Buffy to make me come, but she teasingly rubbed my clit and probed my sex in such a way that I was always on the edge of orgasm, but somehow never quite reaching it.

My body was trembling and throbbing and I could feel sweat breaking out on my temples, my chest, and pretty much most of my body. I whimpered and opened my eyes, giving Buffy a pleading look, but she shook her head as if to tell me that I wouldn't be getting any mercy any time soon.

"Taste," Buffy said as she held up three of her fingers up and positioned them near my face. I opened my mouth wide and allowed Buffy to thrust her fingers deep inside of me so I could taste my own juices. There was barely any taste at all. My sexual juices were kind of bland. I wondered if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Now, I'll taste you," Buffy said, and she leaned across my bound naked body, merged her lips with mine and kissed me with a fierce intensity. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and probed every nook and cranny, as if she were mapping its interior.

"You taste good," Buffy said when she finally came up for air, "I think I should go back for a larger sample of those delicious juices."

Next thing I knew, Buffy was no longer lying on top of me. Instead she was standing at the edge of my desk, bent over at the waist with her face mere inches from my exposed sex. I knew exactly what she was planning to do. I wanted her to do it, I needed her to do it, and yet somehow, I was unprepared for the intensity of the moment when it finally came.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed as Buffy's mouth formed a seal around my exposed, defenseless sex and her tongue probed deep inside of me. Her tongue seemed to know exactly which areas of my vagina to target to elicit the most intense responses. I thrashed and writhed in response, but being bound wide-open the way I was, I was very limited in how much thrashing I could do.

I trembled and shook and helplessly struggled against my bonds as my insides convulsed and throbbed and went into uncontrollable spasms. I whimpered helplessly and cried out like a virgin sacrifice being impaled. The orgasm bursting out of my innocent sex was the most violent of my young life. I could feel the rapid beat of my heart in my throat and my body heated to a fever pitch as my sex erupted into some sort of orgasmic pleasure I wouldn't have thought possible.

"Huhhhh-Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed inarticulately as my whole body exploded in wanton sexual release. When the moment of climax came, it seemed like an army of orgasm occurring all at about the same time. And then when the orgasm subsided, I lay there panting and trembling as I felt the effects of several throbbing, mini-orgasms that followed.

"Oh God, oh God, Oh God," I gasped over and over again as my body tried to recover from the most powerful orgasm of my young life.

"Buffy, please untie me," I begged, "I really desperately need to be held after that."

And; much to my relief; Buffy untied me, scooped up my limp, drained, naked body from my desk and she held me close, while I panted and gasped and tried to recover.