Willow's Way Ch. 01

Story Info
Willow has had enough of Faith's bitchy attitude, and...
6.7k words
4.7
47.1k
82

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow's Way

Summary: Willow has had enough of Faith's bitchy attitude, and...

Note 1: This is dedicated to MTL17 who requested the fantasy.

Note 2: This is a sexual parody of Buffy the Vampire slayer, and it all occurs after Kendra's death and Faith's subsequent arrival, when all the characters are at least eighteen.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Willow's Way

"God, I hate her," Willow muttered to herself as she, Zander and Buffy listened to Faith babbling on about her conquests, like the dirty slut she was. Totally unlike Willow, who was still a virgin, although she'd been doing and enjoying oral with Oz for quite some time. And recently she'd seriously contemplated giving her virginity to Oz. But that was before Zander had finally realized that he too had feelings for her after all his years of oblivion.

Some of the Scooby gang had gathered in the library one morning to chat, but Willow was greatly distracted by her worries about her questionable status in the gang and her issues with self-esteem.

So now she was confused. She felt terrible about the possibility of hurting Oz by dumping him because she still had feelings for him, and she was also frustrated with Zander; for as attractive as he was, his approach to girls appeared to be driven solely by his 23 pairs of chromosomes being swept along by a flood of hormones. He still lusted for Buffy, he had an ongoing love-hate relationship with Cordelia, and now he appeared to be captivated by the sultry and slutty Faith... who likely would fuck him just because she could. So if the opportunity arose, Zander being the weak and horny guy he was, he would likely do the nasty quite happily with Willow without a giving single thought to any consequences. Which would actually be fine with her; she just wanted to bang him, and doing it just once would probably be enough to get him out of her system.

Faith finally paused her self-satisfied eulogy and looked at Willow, knowing the nerd resented her, and she decided to share something from the heart with her audience. "I mean sex is just sex, and it doesn't have to mean a thing; it's just another notch on my bedpost. Surely that's true for you two girls as well, isn't it? Zander, you needn't answer, you horn dog."

Willow just sighed. She wanted to respond that no, sex was about showing someone how much you cared for and loved them, but she didn't want to give Faith the satisfaction of knowing she'd gotten to her, and she also knew Faith would dismiss such a sentiment as childish and naïve. She also wanted to point out, as sarcastically as possible, that Faith's bedpost was likely notched to sawdust by now, but she refrained from being that catty.

Buffy shook her head at Faith's ludicrous statement. For her part, she'd done absolutely everything for love, but now she couldn't get any dick at all, since that would make the love of her life lose his soul and turn evil. Thank God for the vibrator she'd bought while she was in Los Angeles. It kept her sane, which was a necessity; because whenever she was horny, she tended to make rash decisions that often turned out badly. So her response to Faith's question was a taunt: "Are you sure you aren't hiding a dick in those jeans?"

Faith, always ready for sexual banter, retorted, "Not today, but I am hiding a nice eight-inch one in a drawer back at the motel, if you want to come over for a play date."

"No thanks," Buffy said, shaking her head at how basically different she, Faith and Willow were. That said, she wondered if having a hearty dose of Faith's easy come, easy go attitude about love might make slaying vampires easier.

"Gross," Willow blurted out, unable to contain her contempt for Faith any longer.

"Oh, my dear, sweet, childish Willow, one night with me and one or two of my friends, and we'd turn you into a cock-loving, ass-taking nympho, and you'd never look back."

"That prospect is just disgusting," Willow replied disgustedly.

Zander didn't say anything, but the idea of Faith wearing a strap-on and bending Willow or Buffy over and giving it to them... especially in the ass... made his cock ache.

"Classy, Faith, you're so classy," Buffy said, pronouncing the repeated word with an overly nasal accent and shaking her head. Faith was obnoxious, but she was also fun, and with Angel gone, Buffy really needed some fun... she needed to work out some of her pent-up energy.

"What? You two girls have never had a cock in your ass?" Faith asked, loving to talk like a guy might, and shocking anyone within hearing. Truth was, she only particularly enjoyed doing two things: slaying vampires, and slaying virgin asses (mostly girls' asses, but she'd topped a few guys as well). The power of her seduction, the initial resistance, the slow or sometimes quick breaking of their will, and watching a cock, whether real or plastic, disappear between some sexy ass cheeks, breaking through into virgin territory, soon followed by the inevitable begging to be ass fucked harder, was the ultimate rush.

Faith had imagined herself sodomizing Buffy many times since first meeting her. She was hot! She was also strong, and she had an amazing ass. Her goal of turning her into her own little begging ass-slut was a major turn-on, and it was something she had on her to-do list for the near future... and it would also clarify the power structure: she was the top dog here, the top slayer; not Buffy, whom everybody seemed to worship. She couldn't resist adding, "It seems that you usually have a stick up it anyway, so why not a nice cock instead?"

Zander had fantasized about fucking Buffy forever, and he'd just been handed a new stroke fantasy... ass fucking Buffy, or imagining Faith ass fucking her.

Willow sighed dramatically. In the last few months if you could believe her, Faith had ass fucked her last guidance counsellor (ass fucked her bent over her own desk while her next appointment was waiting in the next room); the head cheerleader (who'd called her a bitch, but had ended up dumping her college boyfriend to become Faith's bitch); a chubby librarian (that one had been hilarious; she'd been compulsively shushing Faith in the library even while Faith was slamming into her arse... the woman was British and called an ass an 'arse', which was pretty hot); a nun (who she anally deflowered in a church while the sainted soul prayed for pre-emptive forgiveness); a hot MILF (who'd cut her off mid-conversation to go into a change room, and then had ended up with a strap-on up her ass in that same dressing room, while her daughter continuously knocked on the other side of the door asking if she was okay); and a hot stewardess on a flight to Sunnydale (where she'd received very satisfactory first class service).

Willow felt a wide range of emotions as her attention drifted away from Faith's resumed bragging. She felt that just as she'd finally begun thinking she played a key role in the gang, no longer seen as no more than the Brainiac and therefore thought to be completely useless in every crisis they faced, even while she explored her increasingly powerful wiccan powers, that once again it appeared she was losing everything. She had first lost Zander to his lust for Buffy, and then to his infatuation with the Bitch formerly known as Cordelia. And now that he'd finally noticed her, and as they both had tried to understand their feelings for each other, Faith had thrown her hat into the ring, and thus became yet another temptress to distract him from Willow. On top of that, Willow also worried she might be losing her one and only female friend Buffy to Faith. Faith was another slayer like Buffy; so Faith was confident; Faith was also a temptress; Faith was a bad ass. In short, Faith was everything that Willow wasn't. And Faith treating her as insignificant only enhanced her jealousy and dislike for the girl, feelings which were rapidly blooming into outright hatred for the smug bitch... so that compared to Faith, Bitch Cordelia now seemed like the sweetest of angels.

Zander trying to appear suave and cool only added to the insecurity and frustration Willy was feeling... God, did she want to put that slayer bitch in her place.

As Willow looked at Faith sucking on a lollipop, she was certain she could see right through her. There was no way Faith could possibly back up everything she claimed. On the outside she appeared confident, with the hubris of a braggart jock... but underneath, she must be full of insecurities. She talked a tough game, but Willow could tell she couldn't Walk the Walk. She concealed her failings behind bravado and reckless actions... but as she reflected back on how Faith had once been duped by Gwendolyn Post into being subservient and obedient to her, it made her realize that deep down, Faith was just a lost child looking for the respect and attention she had never received in the past. Which made Willow actually feel sorry for Faith... especially since Willow understood those needs from the inside out. Faith was seeking love and attention, just as Willow did the same: Willow had been neglected by her mother, ignored by the boys at school, underestimated by the other girls, and had never been seen for her true sexual self by the admitted horn dog Zander.

The other thing really rattling the normally focused and diligent Willow, was the sex dreams she'd been having for about a year. Although most of them had been about Zander, they were now sometimes about Oz instead. And another thing, ever since she'd seen Buffy in the shower after gym one day, she'd become fascinated with asses... mostly Buffy's, but since Faith's arrival and her constant sex talk, swagger and tight jeans, she'd become intrigued by her ass as well. Her curves were so perfect, her ass was so round. All of which led to Willow's new and biggest secret: she was dying to fuck a butt hole... a girl's butthole! She wasn't certain whether she was a lesbian, since she liked boys (like Zander and Oz), but she'd begun feeling aroused whenever she looked at Buffy or Faith... or even on occasion, Cordelia. The thought of eating a pussy didn't really intrigue her, but the female body was a beautiful thing, and it had begun to stir confusing feelings inside her... especially whenever she saw a nice, tight, feminine ass.

Buffy usually wore skirts, which of course didn't particularly showcase her ass, but Faith and her ubiquitous painted-to-her-ass jeans had been a constant distraction ever since she'd sauntered into the Scooby gang's life.

Finally Buffy pointed out that the morning was almost gone.

"To be continued," Faith smiled, winking specifically at Willow... knowing it would annoy the cute little nerd. Truth was, the girl was actually quite pretty; except that her geeky fashion sense, her academic jargon, and her sheer shyness hid it well away. It would be fun to turn the shy nerd into a foul-mouthed ass slut, begging to be sodomized by one of her three strap-ons back at the motel: a thin six-incher she used on beginners whose asses she didn't want to tear apart, an eight-inch one that worked well for most sodomitic (your Word of the Day; 'sodomitical' is another acceptable adjective) attacks, and a ten-inch monster useful for the rare occasions when she wanted to pulverize an asshole.

A bit later, early afternoon, not long after Willow had decided she needed to give Faith a break, since her life must have been a rough one, Faith betrayed her completely. Willow had walked over to Faith's motel to try and initiate a friendly chat with her and begin building a positive relationship, since that would be good for the team. But as she was approaching Faith's door, she glanced through the half-open window and received the shock of her life. Faith and Zander were on the bed, they were stark naked, and she was riding him!

That fucking bitch! Willow thought to herself as her stomach rumbled, making her think she was about to be sick. How could she? How could he? She fled the premises and trudged back home, tears streaming down her face... feeling heartbroken and betrayed, even though she and Zander weren't remotely a couple except in her mind. They had been sharing these unspoken connections... connections she'd thought could be the beginning of something after all these years. Surely he'd felt those connections as strongly as I did... hadn't he?

That evening, Giles texted the Scooby gang. I have urgent news! Make like firemen and get to the library ASAP!

Once everyone had gathered, "Folks, we have a problem," he blurted out, sensing some tension in the room... although he'd come to expect there'd always be tension, or awkwardness, or irrationality, or all the above, whenever a group of teens got together. Hormones really messed with a teenager's rational side regardless of gender. But there was no time to deal with that right now. "A coven of she-demons has gathered on the Commons, and they're setting everything on fire!"

"Then let's go kick some ass!" Faith exhorted.

Still upset about what she'd witnessed this afternoon, and how it probably meant she'd never have a chance for any happiness (or nooky), Willow had been woolgathering again, but hearing the word 'ass' made her look around and blush. Could they possibly know what she was thinking? How devastated she was? But she'd also heard something about she-demons.

"Language, Faith," Giles cautioned. "We're in the library."

"Sorry. Then let's go kick some she-demon ass," Faith corrected herself mockingly. She was never one to cave to someone correcting her language, or anything else. She was a slayer dammit, and Giles was just another Watcher who was attempting to enforce rules of etiquette from the 19th century.

"Yeah, we gotta kick some she-demon ass," Willow joined in, trying desperately to fit in, and also to pretend she had a clue about what was going on; and even further, covering herself for the naughty thoughts percolating in her head the moment she caught sight of Faith turned away and bent over, as if she were deliberately tempting her mercilessly.

God, I'd love to fuck that asshole, Willow thought to herself... if only to put the backstabbing bitch in her proper place at the bottom of the gang.

Buffy laughed and smiled as she added, noticing her best friend looking upset and wondering why, "Yes indeed, let's kick some she-demon ass!"

Giles sighed and shook his head... teenagers were so exhausting!

.....

That night as the she-demons were enjoying some success as they attacked Faith, Willow briefly considered turning away, instead of coming to her aid. She still felt so hurt and angry about what she'd seen at the motel that to be honest, she was actually enjoying the sight of Faith... whose ally she was supposed to be... receiving a good beating. Of course her conscience got the best of her, so she used a clouding spell to give Faith some cover which enabled her to stab the last of the she-demons. As she watched Faith mopping up though, she could hardly tell the difference between the she-demons and her alleged ally, who had become in Willow's mind another she-demon sent here to make her life hell.

"Thanks, Willow," Faith offered, wiping some sweat off her forehead.

"Sure," Willow said, a little surprised Faith had bothered to thank her.

"No, really," Faith said, an idea forming in her head. "I owe you. I almost lost my life out there, and if it weren't for you..."

"No problem," Willow said, a little happy finally to be receiving some of the recognition and appreciation she deserved from this slayer, who had ignored or dissed her up until this point (she wasn't sure which annoyed her more: being ignored or being treated dismissively).

"Let me walk you home at least," Faith offered, knowing they'd have to go past her own place first, and since she was horny as hell... she was always horny as hell after an adrenaline-filled fight, especially since she was a slayer... so she could convince this cute nerd to come inside 'just for a minute', and then she could top her and teach her the joys of anal sex. She never fucked girls' pussies, she just fucked their assholes. She found it the ultimate thrill... especially if the ass was a virgin one, which she was ninety-nine point nine-nine percent sure Willow's was. And she and Oz seeming to be on the outs would make this seduction/coercion even easier... the poor thing was probably going through withdrawal... if they'd even had sex yet... perhaps they'd never gotten past the holding hands and kissing stage.

"Sure," Willow said, thinking it nice to be getting some attention to replace what had been lacking from Buffy and Zander ever since Faith had arrived,.

"Great," Faith said. "You're a lot more interesting than I'd originally thought."

"Thanks," Willow said, not sure how to take that. It sounded like an attempt at a compliment that had ended up as an insult. "I think."

"I didn't mean that to come across negatively," Faith said, "But I guess it did. Old habits die hard." She was never one for touchy-feely, or even for giving out compliments. "It's just that you generally come across as a little nerdy and meek."

Willow laughed at Faith's ludicrous attempt at being nice, "Thanks again; everyone likes being called nerdy and meek, you know."

"Be that as it may, I've discovered I was wrong," Faith struggled on, still confident that Willow would remain her meek self tonight, and she would easily give in to her (Faith's) sexual allure and before long, take it in the ass. Faith knew from experience she was utterly irresistible, and that she always got what she wanted from all women and most men... their assholes... with relative ease... and that lonely and shy Willow would do almost anything to get the attention of a beautiful girl like herself... just like she (still Faith) had been dreaming of doing with the oblivious Buffy. Willow was undoubtably a lesbian behind her nerdy façade even if she didn't know it yet, and Faith was going to prove that hypothesis in the next few minutes. "You're more than meets the eye."

"That last bit almost sounded sincere; I'll take it," Willow said, happy that Faith was beginning to realize she was actually a very strong woman, and she was getting stronger with each day and with each spell. Her coming to Faith's rescue tonight (she was sure Faith wouldn't put it that strongly) was another building block towards her advancement in witchcraft.

"Do you mind if we stop at the motel for a minute?" Faith asked, her sneaky plan now in motion.

"Sure," Willow said: checking out Faith's ass in her tight leather pants. God, I'd love to fuck that ass, she thought to herself again. Sure, she had been secretly pining for the chance to worship and maybe even fuck Buffy's ass, but Buffy was way too sweet and innocent for her to do that to her. Faith on the other hand, was a nasty slut... she even bragged about it... constantly.

Willow had been reading erotica for a few months... originally she'd gone for straight sex, then progressed to anal sex, a theme that only intrigued her because it was so taboo to most people, and then to lesbian sex. In most of these stories, there was a dominant and a submissive. While most people would assume Willow would naturally gravitate to the submissive role, in her masturbating fantasies she invariably played the dominant. The fact was, like the author silkstockingslover often suggested, women occupying positions of power are often submissive behind the scenes, while the shy, quiet types are often natural dominants, just awaiting the right opportunity.

12