All Comments on 'My Life Is Over'

by Danni_Iridescent

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
Brave effort

This is a very difficult story to write well and convincingly. Most who try fail, either spectacularly or miserably. You’ve succeeded. Well done.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

It was hot but it was also a wonderful story and I would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well done!

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent read while we're all in lock down. I'm hoping there's going to be allot more to this cute little ghost story. Five Stars!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Enjoyable.

Hope you are thinking of ch2 as they investigate her murder.

Happywifrhappylife8586Happywifrhappylife8586about 4 years ago

Please let there be more.....lots more lol. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Spooky, sexy, smart!

This is outstanding! The story and character development is excellent. The sex is steamy and the writing style is sophisticated in a way that makes one want to savor the details and not skim straight to the naughty parts! Tom is the kind of guy most people can relate to and Margot is simply adorable! Hands-down one of the best I've read on here in quite a while! Please indulge us with more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a different story. I usually don't read from this category, but decided to take a chance. I enjoyed the story line and the flow. I gave it 5 stars. I liked the characters and the flow of the story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

5 Star submission for sure!! Very well done, please do continue the story.

JoshsBondJoshsBondalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!!

I love a romantic ghost story. You really bring the characters to... life? I would read this again!

ealexerealexerover 3 years ago
Please continue.

I can see so many possibilities for continuing this great story.

You are an artist, painting beautiful pictures with your words.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A lovely story! Well done! Thank you!

nukebio101nukebio101over 3 years ago
Amazing

Really enjoyed reading this. I hope you wr7more with these 2 characters. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to read more about Tom and Margot what a love story.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

I love this story. g-spot = ghost spot was hysterical! I’d love to see what would happen if his ex-wife paid him a visit, how Margot might mess with her.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

There is virtually nothing I can fault this on, it’s just top class creative writing, with every single component bang on. For me personally the icing on the cake was the black humour, those little throwaway jokes and puns that pop up as they get more in tune with one another, they genuinely made me laugh out loud - and not many do that.

The commenters that have recommended this be a longer story or series, I’d disagree, this a great idea for a film (movie), dial back the erotic side of things a little and amp up the comedy a little and you’ve got an absolute winner. Remember you heard it here first!

I’ve favourited this so I can come back and read it again and again, 5 stars simply because I can’t give more, thank you for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

Ohh my this was a really great read. You have taken an intersection in the life of two people born from tragedy and loss and weaved a coming of two into one. That being said I cant help my curiosity in wanting to know more about these characters. Why was Margot murdered? What of her family left behind? Why did Tom's wife cheat and divorce him? What of his kids, are they in his life in any shape or form? If you have a second part to this i would love to read it, if not please consider expanding more on this story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[01.03.23]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

nemanja1503nemanja15037 months ago

Alright as I said on your trans story this one is amazing too, and basically all of my non-specific opinions on your writing there hold true here as well. Great emotional backdrop, indeed that is much more true here with the romantic healing the characters undergo. And the sexy bits are very hot but could stand to be a bit longer.

I love your two protagonists and I am only sad this seems to be a one-off. I would definitely love to read more of them, maybe a bit of butt play? He wished he had anal sex and she seems to be a buttcurious girl too given her blowjob techniques ;)

Wooster408Wooster4087 months ago

This is truly great.

Story arc, character development, and even a bit of unfinished business at the end for our imaginations to speculate about. Will she be able to leave the house at some point? Like Pinocchio, will she turn into a real girl? Is she a virgin every time? (Another genius touch, by the way.) And that Schrödinger bit—inspired. You have skills, Danni.

I discovered this site some years ago, and this is the first comment I’ve made to any author. About to publish my first book (548pp) after working on it for several years, so I’ve got a handle on what it takes. Very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanni_Iridescent@Danni_Iridescent
Latest upload available here: https://literotica.com/s/yes-sir-ch-07-in-and-out _______________ Patreon: patreon.com/iridescentwrites Twitter: twitter.com/Iridescentdanni _______________