My Life Is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I told you', she said, a smile on her face and her hand back on the back of my head. 'Don't stop.'

So I didn't. My tongue traced her wet sex, the taste of her just as intense. Margot moaned at my touches, but I didn't let up. I ate her ghostly pussy like it was the last thing I would ever do, feeling her hump against my face as I dipped into her.

I adjusted, sliding my tongue up to her clit and releasing one of her legs. I pulled my free hand under me, and slid a finger against her slit. I gave her clit a quick suck, making her writhe on her back, shifting in the rustling beanbag as I ate her toward orgasm.

As I sucked her clit, testing for what kind of pressure she liked - it was a lot - I slid my finger into her. Margot gave a sharp gasp, and I quickly found out why.

'Margot,' I asked, pulling my lips off her folds. 'Are you a virgin?'

Still shaking, she looked down at me with a sad sort of look. 'Yep, I'm that kind of saddo. Died a virgin. Now, will you please keep going? I'm so close to my first orgasm in a decade, Tom.'

'Do you want me to, you know. Break it?'

'My hymen? Who gives a shit - I'm dead. I'm pretty sure dying pure means I can do whatever I want now,' she said, her tone quickly shifting to annoyance. The way she said 'pure' gave me a pretty good indication that she didn't actually think that - in fact, it was probably more of a slight at me for caring so much about it.

I nodded. Fair enough.

So, I slipped two fingers inside her, pushing through the thin lining of her hymen, and gave her clit another long introductory lick before worshipping it with my tongue again.

Inside, she was slick and wet, but there was something else. Something I hadn't felt in her before - heat. Her pussy was hot, as hot as any I'd felt before, and while I wanted to stop and say something I felt like I'd pissed her off my stopping before. Best to just let her get off for now, and I could bring it up later.

'God,' I heard her moan. 'Tom, finger-fuck me - I'm so close!'

I did as I was told, rocking my fingers within her tight hole, hooking them slightly to try and find her g-spot. Ha. Ghost-spot.

When I found it, she let me know, as her legs suddenly locked up around me, squeezing my head against her wetness as she released these loud, primal groans. She came on my face and fingers, explosive and loud. Her body shuddered in rapture as I kept pace, knowing the best way to keep a girl cumming is to just keep doing whatever made them start. I felt her pussy clenching around me, her hole a slippery, tight, hungry vessel, clamping down to keep my fingertips pressed on that spongy patch inside I knew was driving her wild.

'Fuck! Oh God Tom!! Ohh--AAAHH!'

A final, screaming wave of orgasm ripped through her, as she twisted on the beanbag. Her legs clenched and flexed, as did her sex, until she rolled away from me. I'd seen it before - when a woman comes hard enough and she needs to physically move away to let herself catch up.

Only, there was no thud of her half-naked form hitting the carpeted floor. No slowing of breath as she came down from the release of her decade-long hiatus.

Margot was nowhere to be seen.

The room was empty, except for me, the boxes in the corner of other bedding, the beanbag with a considerable wet patch just in front of my face, and the duvet we had shared for that short time.

For a flash, I was frustrated. I wanted to... well, I'm not sure. I wasn't certain Margot was capable of sex, and the fact that she was a virgin certainly complicated things. Well, it did for me, anyway. Margot had made it out like it didn't mean anything to her - which it might not. If she had died a virgin, I wondered for a moment how she had gotten so good at giving oral.

Before I allowed myself to think too much about Margot's past sexual adventures, I decided to focus on the present.

Where was she?

As a ghost, I figured it wasn't impossible she had passed through the floor, and was downstairs somewhere. Below the bedroom was the kitchen, so I stood, adjusted my hardness inside my pyjamas, and headed down stairs.

Nothing. No sign of her.

Worry crept into my mind.

'Margot?' I asked the air, but something told me I wouldn't get a response. Even before she was solid, before she was warm, I could feel her presence in a room.

She wasn't here.

o-O-o

'Margot?'

It was the first word out of my mouth when I woke. A hopeful glance around the room told me it was morning, and that she wasn't there. At least, I couldn't see her.

The glow of early-morning sunrise broke through the bedroom window, a peaceful awakening that felt all too calm for my heart.

What if she was gone?

What if that thing in the films about 'unfinished business' for her was an orgasm? Was that a really stupid idea? She'd told me she was a virgin, but she'd also mentioned cumming before she died - so maybe, maybe not.

I still didn't even know why I was able to see her.

Fuck, I didn't even totally have my head around the fact that she was dead. I was living with a ghost in the house, and besides a conversation or two around theology and how this all worked, I hadn't spent too much time on it. Truthfully, the reality was a lot less interesting than the idea.

Was interesting the right word? She certainly wasn't boring. In fact, despite the fact that I was acutely aware of my need for a job, and that I had nothing to my name by this shitty rental, I woke with her name in my mouth.

I dragged myself up, and called her name over and over as I made my way through the house. It was quiet, even from the real world. My watch told me it was just after five in the morning, so most of the world hadn't woken up yet.

My laptop was where I had left it, as was the TV. I turned it on, and found where it was left - three episodes deeper into The Good Place. Was that an insensitive show to put on? I hadn't even thought about it last night. I'd been too busy applying for jobs.

'Speaking of,' I muttered to myself as I put the kettle on. I opened my laptop, and pulled up the job searching site. No responses - that wasn't surprising. It was early, and I'd sent most of them last night. Not a lot of time for a turn around.

Plus, my viability as a new hire was debatable. Having my own company gave me a lot of specific skills, sure, but I didn't have a business degree or anything like that. Newcastle is a student city - lots of highly educated, young (read: cheap), enthusiastic people to bring on board; people who will ask less questions and see less red flags in terms of business. Maybe I had to start over. Look at getting a business loan or something, and set up shop nearby.

I made myself a coffee, and scrolled through some news online, before getting antsy. Margot still hadn't made herself known, and it was starting to bother me.

I realised how quiet this house would be if I was on my own. If she wasn't here, with me.

I hated it. I hated the empty flat, I hated the quiet. I had to get out. So, I decided, fuck the job applications. I still had some ideas in my head, and enough experience to bag a small loan from the bank - my last company had started as me, a spreadsheet, and three local companies looking to outsource some of their more complicated admin work. I could do that again.

And I couldn't be here.

I checked online, and the bank opened at 7. The closest branch was a 45 minute walk but I could kill time in the city getting a drink or some breakfast. I didn't have much money to spare, but it was better than being here. Alone.

So, I dressed in something smart-ish, and went out, but not before leaving a note on the counter for Margot - just in case.

Gone to the bank - gonna start over.

Will be back in a few hours. Hope you're okay.

Tom

o-O-o

I didn't come home until past midday. The meeting with the bank went well - I hadn't secured a loan, mainly because my understanding of the whole process was wildly outdated - turns out I needed more than an idea and experience. The woman had a good sense of humour about it, though, and offered me a lot of support on what I'd need to pull together before coming back later in the week.

After the bank, I had found a cafe above a bookshelf in what I could only assume was a place favoured by artsy students. It stank of weed, and there was an air of suspicion about the few people when they looked at me. I think they perhaps thought I was police or something, but I just bought a couple coffees and bought a few books about starting businesses in the modern day. They were interesting, but managed to make me feel really old.

Of course, all of the time I spent away from the house was me putting off the inevitable. As long as I didn't go back, I could imagine she would definitely be there when I did. Schrodinger's Margot.

I suppose that summed her up rather well, actually. She both was and was not. Here, and elsewhere. Alive and Dead.

I couldn't hide forever, though, and a few hours of being side-eyes by stoners was more than enough. By the time I had walked home, the lunch-time lot had made their way from the surrounding offices and shops, packing the streets with suits and good hair, making me feel at once invisible and an outlier.

The walk was shorter on the way back, and I found myself hesitating at the front door. Like I had that first time, when Margot first spoke to me, when I ran out in the cold night.

Now, it was a warm day, but there was still a weight in my stomach. Only now, I was scared she wasn't there at all. That I had gotten what I wanted that first night. That I was alone again.

I opened the door, and the immediate quiet made my heart sink. I locked the door behind me, and sighed, readying myself for reality. Now the fantasy had lifted, as it was always going to, I needed to look painful truth in the eye and-

'Tom?'

Her voice. From upstairs.

I clambered up, leaving the books on the floor by the door. From the hallway, I could see the bedroom door was open, and she was inside, sitting on the beanbag. Her face was a picture of relief, excitement, but there was also a question on her lips.

'Where did you go?' she asked.

'I could ask you the same,' I countered, feeling a laugh bubble up from inside me. Not only was she back, she was fine. And, she was visible. 'I've been to the bank - I left you a note downstairs.'

'Oh,' she said, standing. She was fully dressed again, though now I had seen what was underneath it was difficult for me not to picture her as she had been last night. 'I didn't see it. I haven't left the room.'

'What...' I hesitated, wanting to ask but scared to know. 'What happened last night?'

'I thought it was obvious,' she said, a sultry note to her voice. She lowered her head as she approached me, a predatory glint in her eye. It was only then I realised - she was no longer colourless, in greyscale. She was full technicolour, bright and brilliant. 'We had the best night of my death.'

Despite myself, I laughed. 'You look... healthy, Margot. You have colour in your cheeks.'

'I think...' she hesitated, the playfulness dropping for a moment. 'I think that what we do, it's helping. Not just, you know, the sexy stuff. When we were sitting downstairs, watching TV last night, that closeness. I think it anchors me.'

'Anchors you?'

'I can't think of another way of putting it. I'm not alive - I'm still a ghost. Still spectral and all that. But I can feel, touch. I'm visible, Tom.'

I needed to know. 'Last night, when you... You vanished, Margot. What happened?'

She shrugged, taking a few more steps so we were only a foot or so apart. I knew how this dance led, but I needed to know where it had ended last night. 'I don't know. I faded, or dispersed. It took me a while to pull myself back together, and when I did, you were gone.'

'I'm sorry,' I said, automatically.

'That's okay,' she said quickly, her hands finding my shirt. She pulled herself to me, arching her neck so her lips were just short of mine. I could feel her warmth.

She's warm!

'Can I ask you a favour?' she asked, barely a whisper.

'Sure,' I said, trying to come up with a reason not to kiss her.

'Can you cook something with lots of garlic for dinner?'

I arched an eyebrow, and that mischievous smirk found its way to her face again.

'What? I love the smell of it. And if I can't eat, I want to sniff, and smell the world.'

'Starting with garlic?'

She nodded. 'Of course, that can wait.'

'Can it,' I said, not really asking. I was feigning annoyance now, and she was playing along.

'Uh-huh. I've got something on my mind though. Unfinished business, you could say.' Her fingers played at the hem of my shirt. 'As you know, in life, I didn't exactly do everything I wanted to.'

'...and died a virgin,' I teased. She sighed a huff, and gave me a warning shot of a look.

'So. You, being my roommate, have already helped me in so many ways. I've felt more like myself since you came here than I have in a decade. I can never thank you for that. Not really. And, as you said, we're two consenting adults-'

'-in our thirties,' I chipped in.

'Okay, if you want this to happen, you're going to have to stop that.'

'Sorry, I'm just in a fantastic mood. I spent all day thinking you weren't going to be here when I got back.'

'Well,' she said, brushing her lips against mine. 'I'm here.'

'You sure?'

She nodded, and I felt her messy hair, escaping from her fringe in stray dark lengths, tickle my nose.

'Certain that when I make you cum again, you're not going to pop out of existence.'

She gave a light gasp - involuntary, I was sure, but undeniable. My hands found her hips, now, and I let them explore the smooth skin at her waist.

'Tom, if you don't kiss me right now, I swear I will poltergeist this place.'

Message received.

I kissed her, the first contact long and sultry. The second wave introduced tongue, as our hands moved under each others' tops. My back bent to meet her, as she stretched up to me, and I thought about how no one considers that a kiss isn't just about the lips - a good kiss has the whole body involved.

She hopped up, wrapping her legs around me, and I took her weight effortlessly. Her kisses became more frantic, more eager, and I was only too happy to reciprocate. Her arms close around my head, and I could hear her soft moans as her body was pressed into mine.

Her hips ground into my pelvis, and her soft groans led to me thrusting upwards at her, our fully clothed bodies - one living, the other close - grinding pleasure into each other.

I waddled with her to the beanbag, before lowering down. Margot giggled as she dropped off my into the safety of the bag, her wrists still around my neck. She pulled me down, her kiss ruined by the smile she couldn't stop. So, I moved to her neck, kissing her warm flesh that couldn't have been more real. I worshipped her neck and shoulder, in a repeat of last night, only this time Margot was quick to strip her own top off. She threw it from sight, and went right back to cooing and purring as I moved down her chest to her eraser nipples.

I lowered my body atop hers, as one hand reached around her back. She arched upwards, and I took a nipple into my mouth. She gasped, and I grinned as I held her there, my free hand going to her other breast. I pawed her as I suckled, nibbling and licking as she mewled lustful approvals.

Her hands started to unbutton my shirt as I worked her over, only stopping when I would get her in a particularly sensitive spot and she'd spasm, hands flexing as her hard nipples buzzed in pleasure.

'Fuck, you're good at that,' she moaned as she undressed.

I smiled, lifting off her to take my shirt off properly. Now, both of us topless, we embraced in another passionate kiss, the soft curves of her chest pressing into me as we writhed together.

'On your back,' she told me between breathless kisses. I obeyed, lifting her on top of me as I lay back into the beanbag. Margot atop me, we made out further, insatiable. Hungry for each other.

This time, she slid down me, and the look in her eyes told me her plan. Her deft fingers unbuttoned my black smart trousers, and I felt her chest press into my length, which was currently pinned against my leg, trapped within. In a moment, she reached her hand in and I felt her wrap around me, making it my turn to gasp.

She pulled me out, and again gave my ego a kick as she looked at my length - I knew I was well-endowed, by seeing her hands unable to wrap around my girth, and the look in her eyes of a woman who would not stop until this thing was inside her was intoxicating.

She pulled back the foreskin, and started to pump me from head to base with her hands, while her lips hovered close to the tip. Her pillowy lips had been stretched around me before, but now it was different. This was no longer a simple case of two 'consenting adults' giving each other what their hormones said they wanted. More than pleasure, I wanted her pleasure.

Margot didn't kiss the tip, as she had done before. No, this time I watched her soft tongue stroke the underside of the crown, as her hands fucked me in short, slow beats. She tasted me, licking me like some lewd lollipop, moaning to herself each time.

I was straining, trying not to cum at this point - I was left unfinished last night, and hadn't made time today to deal with myself, so there was a fair amount of pent-up energy within me that was eager to be released.

Margot closed her lips around the head, and I gave a whimper I knew would make her smile. She gave me a brief suck, before moving off.

'You like that?'

'Fuck yes,' I groaned.

'You're close? I can feel you trying not to cum.'

I nodded.

'Hmm. So, what do you want, Tom? Do you wanna cum in my mouth? All over my face, make me taste you?' I moaned at the thought, the image of her on her knees in the kitchen, of her waking me as she blew me in my sleep rolling behind my eyes. 'Or, do you want to try something new?'

I looked down to her, and she stopped moving her hands, just holding my length. Did she mean what I thought she meant?

'Something new,' I said.

At that, Margot stood, and unceremoniously stripped her trousers and panties. In a few seconds, she was before me in nothing but her socks, in all of her glory.

'You're so beautiful,' I breathed.

'And you're still wearing clothes,' she countered.

I stood, kicking off my shoes and socks, then my trousers and underwear. Again, she closed the gap between us, my length pressed up against her belly, and she kissed me. I sat on the beanbag, her lips still on mine, as she gently pushed my shoulders back.

'Lets see if this works,' she said, sitting just below my pelvis. She held my penis in front of her, just stroking it softly, getting a feel for it.

'If you want to go slow,' I said, trying to be comforting, but she shook her head.

'I've waited long enough,' she said, adamant. 'A whole lifetime, Tom. I'm done waiting. Plus, you're perfect, so, there's that.'

Such a simple, concise compliment was unexpected, and I felt a little tug on my heartstrings. Then, I felt a tug on something else, as Margot lifted herself up, grasping my length beneath her.

She leant over me, her hair falling onto my chest as she lined us up, pressing the tip of me against her folds. I let out a sigh as I felt how wet she was, relieved that whatever undead state she was in right now, she had the capacity to self-lubricate. It made things a lot simpler.

Margot leaned back, onto me, her face screwed up in concentration. I placed my hands on her hips, holding her so she didn't go too fast. It had been a while since I had been someone's first time, but I knew that rushing things would only make it painful.