My Life Is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head pressed in slowly, and Margot let out a breath.

'You're big,' she sighed, a note of annoyance in her voice.

'You're a virgin,' I said, and she opened an eye to warn me. Then, I flexed my cock, and it shifted in her, just moving that first inch or so within her. She let out a moan, and sat back a little further.

I felt that barrier again, and wondered if when she had 'faded' she had reverted in some way to how she was when she died. If so, I hoped that any future repetitions of this wouldn't be so difficult. Then again, she felt amazing, and her reaction to my above-average size as though I was some kind of sex God was obviously arousing, like an exagerated version of her not being able to wrap her hand around me.

A quick movement down on her part, and I felt the thin layer break, opening her up for me. Margot let out a long sigh, and looked down at me with a mix of adoration and pain.

Slowly, bit by bit, she started to bounce on me, each time getting a little deeper. My hands stroked her back encouragingly, or held her hips as I tried to resist thrusting up into her.

She was, of course, incredibly sexy - young, fit, and quivering as she tried to take me. It was a lot. And, as I was already closer to orgasm than my ego would like me to admit, it was quite a nice slow pace being set by her struggle to take me.

Eventually, when her hips met and she gave a long moan of success and, I hope, pleasure, she straightened up. She sat on me, impaled by my seven and a half inches, hilting me in her first experience of sex ever.

'Just give me a minute,' she said. For a while, she just sat there, getting used to the sensation. I waited, patient as ever, hoping quietly that she would let me start moving soon - or that she would start moving on me.

'Tell me when,' I said, my hands roaming her body. I held her tits in my hands, thumbs stroking her nipples enough to get a murmur of a reaction, and roaming down to her shaved mound. She shivered when I came close to her clit, and I decided that it was probably a good idea to let her set the pace, instead of trying to overload her first time out.

'When' she said, her hands steadying her on my chest. I thrust upwards, and she gasped, the pressure pushing her hips up. When I pulled back, only halfway out, Margot groaned in a way that made me want to let loose, and ream her out. I didn't, of course. I was smarter than that.

I pushed back in, and she whimpered until my hips bumped into hers. Out again, and back in. On the third go, she started to move as well, shifting to meet my thrusts.

'Holy shit, Tom,' she moaned as we started to fuck, slowly and carefully, letting body get used to the motions, to being stretched open like this.

'You okay?' I asked.

She nodded, eye closed, just feeling it. Her hips rolled, and I pushed a little harder. She gasped, liking it. So I pulled out a little faster, and thrust back in.

Margot groaned, her hands clenching in little fists against my chest. 'Like that - go faster.'

I did. I sped up, as she started to move against me, riding my cock as I fucked her, meeting in the middle to make a pap pap pap. She started to shiver, and lowered her chest down against me as I kept going, doing most of the work for her. My hands found her cheeks, and I squeezed her. She purred, so I gave her a light spank, which made her moan.

'Do that,' she cooed. 'Spank me, Tom.'

I slapped her arse, speeding up my thrusts until she was just about bouncing on top of me. Each thrust, I felt her muscles clench around me, her wetness squelching out a lewd noise on each pound. Margot was moaning in long, drone-like noises now, and I could feel my own orgasm approaching.

'Fuck me,' she moaned. 'Tom, fuck me!'

I pounded up into her, looking up to see her over me. Her face was a look of unexpected bliss, eyes staring down at me like I was her saviour, mouth hanging open in a classic O. My hand went to her hair, as she had done to me, and I remembered how she liked a touch of pain - a little bit of her nipple, a scratch on her back, etc. So, I gripped her hair in a loose fist and pulled her back. She yelped as her back bent a little, her tits bouncing in my face as I fucked her virgin hole, pounding moans from her.

I leant up, and sucked a nipple into my mouth, one hand in her hair, the other gripping her arse, punctuating our love fest with the occasional slap.

'Tom,' she moaned, her hands gripping my forearm as she bounced on me, closer and closer to release. 'Tom, God, I'm gonna cum.'

'Yeah?' I asked, keeping pace. I slapped her arse again, and I swear her eyes rolled.

She nodded, her moans coming in shorter, breathless pants, in time with my thrusts, each one pushed out of her lungs as the crown of my cock hit her deepest nerves.

'Tom!' she wailed again, and I could feel her tensing up, her legs squeezing mine, hands gripping me like vices.

I pulled her face to mine, and kissed her, tongue exploring her mouth, as I fucked her through the orgasm.

Margot wailed through the kiss, clenching, moaning, shivering, feeling.

My release came, inevitably, as I held her against me. Deep inside her, I unloaded all of my pent-up need, flooding her tight sex in white. Two, three, four shots flowed into her.

'Shit,' she moaned, still shaking as the orgasm ran through her. 'Tom!'

Then, just as she started to relax, she was gone. Vanished, faded into the air.

I dropped back, her weight suddenly lifted from me. Panting, I took a moment before sitting up, and seeing the empty room around me. 'Margot?' I asked the air, but she wasn't there. I knew she wasn't there.

For a moment, I didn't move. I didn't want to leave that moment, to step outside of our union. I wanted to bask in it.

'Tom?' I heard.

Margot, like a shadow on the wall, was above me.

'Hey,' I said, sounding awfully lame.

'I can pull myself back in - hold on,' she told me. She concentrated, screwing her face up that way that made her look like a mouse. 'Wait,' she whispered through gritted teeth. 'Wait, waitwaitwait...'

As Margot slipped back into the room, her colour returning, the weight returning to her body as she became corporeal again, annoyingly clothed. She only relaxed when my hand found hers, and she cracked an eye open.

'Hey,' I said.

'Hi.' She was oddly sheepish, until she gave me a once-over and saw the state I was in. 'That was really good.'

I smiled. 'You know, it really was.' I tugged at the button on her jeans, which had re appeared on her. 'If you're going to need to get undressed every time you cum, it's going to get old.'

'What, the orgasms, or the undressing?' She popped the top button open, and I felt my member twitch to life.

'Actually, I can live with it.'

'You'd be the only one,' she said, before pulling her top off and throwing herself at me, lips first, pulling me on top of her as we hit the beanbag.

We landed, and I heard a faint pop.

'I think we need a bed,' I smiled as she started to pull off her jeans.

'I hate beds,' she said. 'Getting killed in one will do that.'

'Ah,' I said, trying not to let the vibe die. Pun unintended.

'Plus, we haven't even broken this one in yet,' she said. Then, she was back on me, and the rest of the night was a blur.

o-O-o

'Shit, shit, shit,' I muttered, trying to find my watch.

After two weeks of meetings with the bank, they finally had everything they needed together to sign me off on a business loan. All I had to do was go down and cross the i's and dot the t's. Of course, I wanted to be presentable, but maybe the watch would have to sit this one out.

Community was Margot's latest Netflix binge, having burned everything else out while I was working from home.

'It's next to your coffee,' she said from the new couch, lying back as she did. She might be thirty, but she still felt like a twenty year old. Which, by the way, meant I hadn't gotten much sleep in the past two weeks. Not that I'm complaining.

The watch was where she had said, so I grabbed it and made my way to the door. As I did, I saw the screen flash to the 'Are you still there?' screen, and was just waiting for Margot to call for me.

Instead, I watched as she eyed the playstation control, a look of fierce determination on her soft features, before she reached out and pressed at it. The show resumed, and Margot squealed, the brightest smile you'd ever seen on her face.

The day I had arrived here, at this shitty flat, I thought my life was over. I thought I was stepping into a pit-stop, from which I was desperate to escape. Now, I was pretty sure I wasn't going anywhere. Turns out, sometimes you only start living once your life is over.