My Life of Sex And Money Pt. 02

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
1.3k words
4.51
15k
12

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8pm Meeting

Time moved slowly that day, every minute seemed like a hour, the hours like days, but as the hands of the clock slowly approached 8pm, the fire down below was becoming more intense. As the hands of he clock struck the appointed time, I bounded through Aunty Junes back door, announcing my arrival,

"In here Shaun." I heard her call from the living room, pushing the door open, the fire raging in my loins was soon extinguished. Aunty June was not alone, seated beside her at the table was another woman. I use the term woman very, very loosely. Ms Angela Grey was well known in the area, not only was she one of the richest people in town but also had the reputation as a fearsome dragon. In her mid 60's with a body rounder than it was tall and a manner so cold and evil, even demons ran from her.

"Sit down." She told me in a tone which was a command rather than a request.

"Let's cut out the bullshit, the man I use, to attend to my clients needs, has left me, firstly, because he is getting to old, secondly, he has made enough money out of me, to retire. June has recommended you as a replacement, me I think you are too young. But June has pointed out, youth has it's advantages I could exploit, therefore I have decided to give you a chance. Starting tomorrow you will be working for me, I will tell you where and when to be, what the job entails and how much you will be paid. Any tips or extras you receive are all yours to keep, I don't want to know about them. Beware you will be on a months trial, if you fail to deliver, you will be out on your ear, succeed and you will be paid more than anyone your age could imagine"

I didn't have any chance to protest or ask any questions, before she upped and left telling me to be,

"My office, tomorrow, 7am sharp."

After she had left, I turned to my Aunty June and asked,

"What the fuck has just happened?"

Her reply really astounded me.

"You have just been given the opportunity to earn big money and if the rumours are correct, to fuck till your cock can't take any more."

I started to remonstrate when she took me by the hand,

"Talking about fucking, come with me."

Instead of heading upstairs, she led me into the kitchen, letting my hand go, she headed to the sink and bent over it.

"You like watching me doing the dishes, don't you Shaun?" She asked in low sexy whisper.

It was obvious I had not been as discrete as I thought. She was right, my cock had grown hard, many times watching her arse bounce, as she carried out this duty.

"Yes." Was all I could mumble as a reply.

"Of course you do, I've spotted you trying and not succeeding very well, to hide that hard dick of yours."

With that, she bent further across the sink, lifted her skirt and parted her legs wider. She was naked under her skirt, the bare skin of her cheeks looked smooth and unblemished, between her legs, her pussy lips protruded, already inflamed, glistening with moisture.

"What are you waiting for? A written invitation? Get over here and put your cock in me, I've been horny all day."

Anyone witnessing the scene that unfolded, would have laughed hysterically, in my eagerness to finally get my hands on the object of my desire, I stumbled across the floor, trousers and pants around my ankles, tripped, fell forward, banging my head on the unit. I ended up flat on my back, groaning, nursing an ever growing lump on my head. Aunty June gasped in horror at first, seeing me lay prone on the floor, before declaring,

"There goes my shag tonight." Looking down at my now flaccid dick.

I was still stunned and in a lot of pain to make any reply, so I just continued to rub my head. What awoke me from my daze, was the fact, that when I opened my eyes, Aunty June was standing over me, one foot either side of my head. Not only was I afforded a great view of her pussy, but also I could see her fingers dancing over her clit. She alternated, firstly, circling it with the tip of her fingernail, before wanking it between her thumb and forefinger. One thing I was totally aware of, was he soft moaning emanating from Aunty Junes mouth, a sound reminiscent, of a cat purring. A droplet fell upon my lips, it tasted, salty and sweet at the same time and I realised she was letting her juices dribble on me.

"Oh, I'm close." She croaked.

I thought I was on the way to passing out, the lights in the room were growing dimmer and a shadowy veil was passing over my eyes. It was only when I felt the material of Aunty Junes skirt brush across my head, did I understand what was happening, she was lowering herself down upon my face. The aroma of a woman's arousal, filled my nostrils, intoxicating and heady, then the softest and briefest touch, mouth to pussy, before she fully descended upon me.

"If you can't fuck me, you can lick me." Was all I heard.

Aunty June began to grind her pussy, back and forth across my mouth, leaning back, riding hard.

"Use your tongue, flick my clit, suck my lips, make me cum."

I could not do anything to decline her, not that I wanted to, but the way she had my body pinned to the floor, I was helpless to resist her commands. Sucking one engorged lip first, then the other, pulling them deep between my cheeks, before releasing them with a pop. Her bucking hips drove my head harder and harder against the wooden floor, sweet love honey, dripping between her legs, coated my lips, my tongue, my nose, as she rocked her hips back and forth, faster and faster, bringing herself to the ultimate goal.

"Shit...Fuck...Gawd... I'm cumming."

Grabbing my head over her skirt, she plunged her pussy deep over my mouth, clamping my nose tight against her clit. I could feel her body trembling, her knees squeezing around my head, I was awash with her juices, it dribbled from my mouth, down my chin, soaking my neck. Aunty June was behaving like someone possessed, thrashing away wildly, growling,

"YES...YES...YES."

She suddenly stopped, her body stiffened, she just knelt there, motionless for a few seconds then the full impact of her orgasm hit her. Shaking, panting, swearing every nerve in her body was on fire, her pussy was like a river, flowing over me.

She relaxed her grip around me as she recovered,

"Holy shit Shaun, if you're half as good with your cock as you are with your tongue, your order books are going to be full." She managed to say between gulping for air.

With all the adrenalin flowing through me, I had forgotten about the bump on my head until she touched in gently.

"Ouch, that hurt!"

"Oh you poor boy, normally I mark my lovers neck in appreciation, you however have a big lump to remember tonight's action." She giggled at me.

I had one last glimpse up her skirt as she stood up, her lips were still open and puffy, little beads of love honey clung on, waiting to fall.

Helping me to my feet, she kissed me on the lips, her tongue drawing a line across them and whispered,

"Next time, I want your cock in me, okay?"

"Yes please, anything you say, Aunty June."

I sneaked upstairs when I got home, not wanting to explain to my mother how I received the bang o my head. Sleep that night was broken and disjointed, my head throbbed, working for Ms Grey, troubled me and the thought of fucking Aunty June had me in a sate of constant arousal.