My Life of Sex And Money

Story Info
Mature sex and money.
1.5k words
4.46
29.1k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bensha
bensha
118 Followers

THE BEGINING.

This is a true story of how I got into a world controlled by money and sex, everyone is aged 18 or over, names have been changed

This is my story, how at the age of eighteen, I became embroiled in a life of money, corruption, sex and even more sex. I shall begin a the very start, back in 1979.

My name is Shaun, aged 18, smaller than most, only standing at 5ft 4, not what you would consider good looking, but neither totally ugly. Unlike today's young boys who spend hours in the gym, sculpting their bodies, mine was toned through fencing, my legs were my greatest feature, strong thighs, toned calves, a very tight arse. I had recently finished 6th form, passed my driving test and finally got the old banger, that I had been working on for years, on the road. One of the biggest things I had going for me, was that I was very talented with my hands. All my family from my grandfather, down to my elder brother were all in he building trade. From a very young age, I tagged along to their jobs whenever I was permitted, in doing so, I became quite adept at any job that required attention around the house. And so it began.

"Shaun, come here, Aunty June wants to ask you a favour." My mother shouted from the bottom of the stairs"

Aunty June was not a relative of mine, but a neighbour, who as been a part of my life since the day I was born. I was brought up to be respectful by my parents and always addressed their close friends, as Aunty or Uncle.

"Shaun, sweetheart, could you help your old aunty out?. I bought some flat pack furniture and need help assembling it. I will pay of course."

She was far from old, 43 to be exact, divorced, had an over average looking body, but best of all, big tits, 38D, I knew this from sneaking a peek at a bra I found in her laundry basket whilst using her bathroom.

"Just say where and when and I'll be there, as for paying me, no way. Consider it a thank you for all the sweets and cake you bought for me, when I was growing up." I replied.

Little did she know, she had been my inspiration for many a good wank and the idea that I could work in close proximity to her, stirred me down below.

"How about tomorrow morning, lets say about 10ish."

"No problem, shall I bring some tools."

"Just a screwdriver, and thank you."

That night I had a nice long play with my cock, imagining what I would like to do to her, given half the chance.

The following morning, I entered through the backdoor as usual without knocking and shouted out to her,

"Aunty June."

"Up here Shaun, I'm in the back bedroom."

I raced up the stairs, not wanting to waste any time alone with her, to find her sitting on the bed, surrounded by a mass of opened boxes, bits of flat pack furniture scattered all over the floor, shaking her head, whilst reading, what I assumed was the assembly instructions. It was not the chaotic scene that stopped me dead in my tracks, instead it was what Aunty June was wearing.

Dressed only in a short towelling robe, most of her gorgeous legs were on display.

"I thought I'd make a start but all I seem to have done is mixed everything up." She apologised to me.

I sat beside her, took the booklet out of her hands saying "Let's see what we need to do."

Although there were many parts to be constructed, assembly would be straight forward, once everything had been sorted. As we flicked through the pages, she would turn and point out,

"I think that piece is over there, that part is over here."

As she did so, her robe kept moving and I was finding it difficult to concentrate on the task, my eyes drifting off the pages, glancing at the naked flesh before me. At one point she leant across me, indicating a where a certain part was, as she did so, the bottom of her robe opened further, exposing her black cotton panties, stretched tight around her pussy. The effect was instant as I felt my cock harden in my trousers. Not wanting to be further aroused, I pulled the edge of her robe closed.

"Oh sorry shaun, did I embarrass you?." She softly asked.

"Not at all, I was protecting your modesty, I didn't want you to be embarrassed when you discovered you were flashing me." I replied.

"Oh Shaun you're so sweet, thinking about my feelings but believe me, at my age, I'm well passed getting embarrassed."

What possessed me to do it, I cannot tell you, but I reached over and pulled the top of her robe open, exposing to my delight, her braless breasts.

"Even me doing this?." I asked.

"Even that! I know you like my tits, I've seen you staring at them many times, the quicker you get this finished, the sooner you get to play with them."

I couldn't comprehend what I had just heard, did Aunty June mean that we were going to have some sort of intimate contact, after I had finished. As if she read my mind, she tweaked her nipples making them grow hard,

"It's been ages since these puppies have been played with!"

With that she left the room allowing me to start building, the job went smoothly and after about two hours, I had almost completed it.

Aunty June called to me from the bottom of the stairs, asking,

"Are you nearly finished?."

"About another 10 minutes and I will be all done." I shouted back.

I was just fixing the last door handle in place when I heard her say,

"That looks wonderful, you're such a talented young man."

I turned to face her and was pleased she was still wearing her robe, the only difference being, her legs were no longer bare, but covered in black nylon. She was like a kid with a new toy, trying the doors, opening and closing the drawers, pointing out what will go where and emphasising her special drawer, were she would keep all her naughty things. She kissed me on the cheek, whispering in my ear,

"It's time I paid you for all your hard work."

She pointed to the bed and motioned me to sit down. I watched her undo the belt of her robe, slip it off one shoulder, then the other, before giving a shrug, letting it fall to the floor. I almost came there and there taking in the sight before me. Her breasts were no longer bare, but encased in a sheer black bra, which pushed them together and up, her rock hard nipples standing out of her pink areola. The plain black knickers, replaced, now her pussy was covered in the most see through material you could think of, her lips looked puffy and open, a small dark wet patch evident, not a hair to be seen. The entire look was completed with her stockings, black and held in place by suspenders.

"Shaun, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but you are not going to fuck me today."

She must have seen the look on my face before she added,

"That will happen very soon, I promise, today just lay back and enjoy. So get your kit off."

I needed no second invitation and quickly tossed my clothing aside, I laid down and closed my eyes as instructed. I let out an audible gasp when I felt her hand wrap around my shaft, her fingers sliding up and down, pulling my foreskin back and forth, her thumb rubbing over my bulbous head, massaging my pre-cum. She continued her ministrations for a few minutes before pulling away, I tried to look up but she pushed me back down telling me.

"Keep your eyes closed."

I felt a new sensation, as my cock was enveloped between Aunty June's breasts, my first ever tit wank, clamped between her large orbs, Aunty June was licking my head on every up stroke, her tongue swirling around my head. I had to warn her, I was cumming, the tension in my balls was building fast.

"Open your eyes."

The vision I looked at, drove me over the top, Aunty June had my cock fully between her tits, jiggling them up and down, her mouth hovering above it's head, mouth open, tongue sticking out.

"Shoot, fill my mouth."

With bucking hips, I let loose, pumping stream after stream of baby seed, deep in her mouth. She continued to pump and pump my shaft until I was drained, before showing me her mouth full of spunk and making a big show of swallowing it.

She allowed me to recover for a few minutes, before telling me to get dressed and go home before adding,

"Be here tonight at 8pm sharp."

bensha
bensha
118 Followers