My Life Partner - A Tailor? Pt. 01

Story Info
This is story of Housewife who is desperate for child.
4.9k words
3.53
26.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am Sonal, a housewife from a good family, living in a metro city with my husband and kid from his first wife who was no more due to an accident. My life became almost routine, my husband used to travel a lot due to business, and the kid is at boarding school so most of the time I used to be alone at home. Though my marriage was two years old my husband was not interested in having children with me, I felt like he was avoiding me. I made him clear I will not discriminate and treat all kids as mine but he still does not like me, looks like he married me just for society.

Slowly I stopped the topic of pregnancy and he also forgot that he has a wife now. At age of 25, it was hard for me to stop dreaming about my child. To kill time, I started to surf online, tried few games then found few erotic materials which I found interesting than porn so loved to read those erotic materials slowly started to chat with their writers and made friends with some of them.

As days passed I came to know that most of the stories were fake and very few were real and horny and seductive. Now slowly I started to think of myself in place of the actress of the story and surprisingly I started getting high and later released my sexual tension and I used to feel good and later it became a habit for me to release myself while reading those stories again and again.

About my sex life, I was not that satisfied because of the frequent travel of my husband, and even though when he is at home he just sleeps in the bed without touching me at night. But as life goes on I have accepted that and started to live with this.

In my useless life, I have another person in my home to help me, maid Shabana, she used to come in the morning and after a few hrs she used to go home. I am very much fond of her as she was good at her work, humble and honest. She used to give me a company for shopping for groceries, clothes and almost everything and even she would give me inputs about the different and good shops. It was routine for me to ask her to give me a company for shopping which she can't deny unless there is a genius problem. So my life was going on fine until one day.

I went shopping with Shabana and purchased a few sarees. Shabana suggested that I try a new tailor to stitch blouses for sarees, a lady named Rukhsar who is very good at tailoring and I agreed with her as I didn't find anything wrong with her advice. We planned to meet her the next day as her home was far away from my home and it was already quite dark. I asked Shabana to inquire whether she will do it for me or not. Rukhsar agreed, that lady asked us to come after 2 days in the morning. Two days later we both left in the morning.

I wore a sleeveless black blouse and red saree and put on light makeup. I somehow avoided all ornaments as the area I was going to was a slum area and I didn't risk losing any jewelry. I wore just earrings that day. We almost reached her place. Then Shabana got a call that her child has a fever and she needs to go home. She showed me her exact house and left for her child. I reached her home alone.

I knocked on the door, a door opened by a big man who is almost 6 feet and looks very strong and well built, maybe around 40 and was good looking. I asked about tailoring, then he welcomed me and told me that his wife had gone out to a nearby village urgently to meet one of her ailing relatives today morning.

I cursed myself, actually her home is far away from my home so I was not interested to travel again. He asked me to talk with her first. I called her, discussed measurements and stitching patterns but was reluctant to be measured by her husband but another option means another complete day washout. So, I agreed to measurements by her husband. She talked to her husband and informed extra instructions about measurements.

He closed the main door saying he didn't want anyone seeing this, asked me to come to the tailoring room. There I was standing little excited and nervous, but strangely my mind started getting erotic thoughts which I didn't able to control it and I become sweaty but soon I made my mind was waiting for measurements, but on the contrary, he was doing timepass in the name of finding pen and diary.

He smiled and then put on a fan, asked me, 'madam you look a little worried and sweating, is there any problem?'

He came back smiling, staring at me from top to bottom, I felt shy, then he started to take measurements, the moment his hand touched my bare back I just got a little arousal and let out a soft moan, which I tried to control but he heard it.

I somehow managed to stay still but I saw him staring at my 34 size breast and the next moment before I understood his hand was around my waist. It spread the electric current through my body and I was certainly getting aroused, which was worrisome for me. He came forward and again started looking at me from top to bottom and smiled. He stopped taking measurements.

I knew he saw my reactions and heard my moans. He again touched my neck and this time I couldn't control my loud moaning. He smiled wickedly and said, 'Madam, you are very sensitive, just control yourself. If you cannot control then how can I take measurements?' At the next moment, I felt his hand against my side breast. Now he was touching me intentionally, I knew his intentions but I was loving his touch and was trying to hide my pleasure.

Later he asked me to drop my saree from my shoulder so he can take proper measurements. I was shy and hesitant, he repeated his request. I couldn't control my lust and shed my inhibitions and dropped the pallu from my shoulder.

He was having a good view of my cleavage due to his height. I somehow told myself just hold on a few minutes, it will be over soon, and please don't give him any more invitations and let him finish his measurements. I tried to control my erotic feelings and decided to resist him but I guess I was completely wrong.

Suddenly he grabbed both boobs over my blouse and started kissing on my neck. I yelled but soon his kisses sent some kind of electric current in my body, I stopped yelling and started giving soft moans. He pushed me towards the wall and pinned me there, held by both hands above my head by his one powerful hand and smiled wickedly and said: "Sorry madam I can't control now, actually it is your fault. You gave me an invitation but don't worry I will keep you completely satisfied unlike your husband".

He started kissing me on the neck, ears and simultaneously pressing both boobs, it was getting beyond control for me and my hands went around his head and held his hairs and started guiding him over my boobs. He started sucking my nipples over the blouse alternatively. I was enjoying a stranger mauling my boobs.

After a few minutes, he turned and started kissing me. I was in heaven a sense of satisfaction and the erotic feeling was passing through my whole body, his tongue meets my tongue, I almost lost myself kissing him and we separated after few minutes only when I was left for gasping for breath, my chest was heavy and he was there standing in front of me. Now I was horny and quite dripping wet in my panty and wanted to have sex with him badly but not sure about how to proceed further so decided to wait for his further move.

He picked a scissor lying on the table and put its tip on my navel and started to move slowly in and around the navel. I started to feel another wave of electric current in my body and made erotic sounds and suddenly he brought it upwards towards the blouse and inserted it through cleavage and started doing the same. His other hand was on my face and was playing with my lips erotically. His teasing went on until he told me to look down.

I was frightened when I saw what he was doing. He started to cut my blouse in two half from midline through cleavage, within seconds my blouse turned into two pieces, then he turned me and cut the blouse in half from the back. It happened so fast that my mind became completely blank and before I could understand he cut the rest of my blouse into pieces. I tried to hide my modesty with both hands but my action irritated him and he got angry. He held both of my hands pinned above the head with his one hand and cut the bra in half then cut its straps and it fell on the ground.

He then released my hands and watched my free boobs hanging, he held them and started pressing and mauling with both hands roughly. I kept moaning slowly. He started praising them and took one of his nipples in his mouth and started sucking it while the other boob he continued playing with. It was such a wonderful feeling. He was sucking it slowly and I was getting wet, he repeated the same on the other side.

Now I was completely excited and getting ready for a fuck by other than my husband for the first time. He admired me saying I have nice boobs and they taste nice. I was blushing to hear him but still was trying to control myself. My panty was dripping wet and was waiting for his action. But he was not in a hurry at all. He was taking his sweet time. Finally, he left my boobs, and instead of untying the knot of the petticoat he cut the thread and the petticoat fell on the ground. I was just standing with a panty in front of him. He admired me and then started to cut panty and soon pieces of panty fell on the ground.

I was completely naked in front of another man than my husband for the first time. I was not feeling any shy now and I didn't try to cover my modesty. He smelled my pussy and inserted his one fingers inside it. He started to fuck me with his finger, first slowly, and gradually he increased his pace and force. I slowly started to moan and later almost cried when he inserted his two fingers and tried to stretch my pussy lips. But he just laughed and continued his finger fucking for few minutes. I was trying to stand properly but he continued to assault my pussy and finally, after maybe 10 minutes I had an orgasm suddenly and started to moan loudly and felt I leaked quite a fluid on his fingers.

It was a hell of an experience. I was finding it hard to stand properly. He lifted me and put me on the table and asked me to lie down on my back. Then he pulled my both legs so that my buttock was just lying over the edge of the table and he removed his clothes and was naked within seconds.

I couldn't see his cock as I was lying on the table but it felt rock hard as it touched my inner thigh. Next, he held both of my legs at my ankles and spread them widely, I moaned softly. He put me in such a way that my pussy was right in front of his cock but the sad part was I was not able to see his cock properly due to position. My pussy was wet already, he then just pushed his cock inside my pussy. I felt my pussy was stretching, I felt the tip of his cock inside my pussy. He waited for a few seconds till my pussy adjusted to his girth. But soon he pushed hard. I cried loudly with pain and tears started rolling from my eyes.

I could feel his cock almost completely inside my pussy, stretching my vagina at maximum and hitting my womb. He then leaned over me and started to suck my nipples. Slowly I felt his cock, It felt a lot bigger and thicker than my husband and almost looked like a monster to me. He played with my nipples for a few minutes until my pain vanished. He then held my waist and slowly started to fuck me. I was getting pleasure of big cock and slowly started to cooperate with him, as he continued fucking me, I started to make soft moaning and he started to push more hearing me moan loudly. Then he increased his speed and held me tightly. Soon I reached my orgasm but he was not stopping.

He was just continued fucking me relentlessly. I could hear the tap-tap sound meeting our thighs. Finally, after almost 15-20 minutes he decreased the speed and started giving me the slow but hard push. After the 15-20 hard push, he held me very tightly and my whole pussy was filled with his cock and I felt sensations of his cock through my stretched pussy wall. I knew he would cum soon. I just tried to hold him with both hands soon after a loud push I felt jets of his seed filling my pussy. He continued to deposit all of his seeds and I can feel his seeds almost filled my pussy and started to dribble out of. Then He removed his cock and I just lay exhausted on the table with a pussy filled with semen and dripping onto my thighs.

I didn't have the energy to sit up and walk. I just laid there with both my legs parted giving him a complete view of my fucked pussy. I don't know when I slept. I opened my eyes when he tried to turn me on one side so I turned on the left side but then I felt something unusual, I heard a couple of clicks. I turned back and saw him with his phone, it looked like he was taking my pictures. I was about to say something to him but he came forward and started kissing me.

His kissing again aroused me and without any thought, I started to reciprocate him. I almost forgot that he was taking my naked pics a few moments earlier. We separated almost after 5 minutes, he then lifted me and took me to his bedroom and put me on the bed, and then started to suck my nipple and pinched others. After playing for 10 minutes, he then came on me in a missionary position. He parted my legs and for the first time, I saw his tool.

It was quite hard as a rock, much bigger and thicker than my husband, almost double in length and girth. I was almost surprised at myself how I was able to take this whole in my cunt in the trial room. I came to senses when his tip of cock started rubbing my pussy and after playing for a few minutes he just pushed his cock in my pussy in one go forcefully. I just could not bear the pain, again tears started rolling from my eyes, cried loudly but he brought his lips on my lips and sealed my mouth, and started kissing me. It went for a few minutes. Slowly my pain subsided and I was feeling the pleasure of a new cock in my pussy which was stretching it to the maximum.

He started pushing in and out and I started to moan softly. I was feeling his cock was going completely inside me and it was hitting the parts which never touched before. After 10-15 minutes I almost reached my peak and had another orgasm but he kept pumping me, after few minutes he withdraw his cock turned me in the doggy style and again pushed inside my pussy and started to fuck me, This time he was fast and powerful and I was almost falling forward with his every push. He then held my hair with one hand and started to push inside me vigorously. As his force increased I can feel my moans were getting louder. For a few seconds, I felt that my voice must have reached outside and neighbors must have heard my moans. But those thoughts were just for a few seconds. His pace increased. I again started moaning erotically and I had orgasms for the second time.

I was never fucked for so long. It was almost 20 minutes already but he didn't show any signs of release, instead, he pulled my hair more and it started to hurt a lot. But I was happier about being fucked so hard that pain was the second thing to me, I was concentrating more on pleasure from this wonderful fuck. Finally, after 5 minutes, he turned me on my back and again entered a missionary position and this time he was ruthless. He held my legs in front of his shoulders, my body was submitted to him already. I can feel he will release his love juice soon so I began giving him good rhythm, and after 15-20 hard and powerful pushes, he held me tightly. I had my third orgasm with a very loud moan at the same time I felt his love juices filling my pussy and soon it started to dribble out on my thighs and the bed. I felt like having a bath with his cum.

I was completely exhausted with these continuous two back-to-back marathons fucking. We both were sweaty and patting. Finally, he removed his cock from my pussy and lie beside me on the bed, and said to me," Madam you are very hot and very tight, loved to fuck you, Enjoyed it. I wish to keep you naked all day and night and just fuck you all the time. It will be my pleasure if you carry my children in the future."

He again kissed me and then he left me. I just came to my senses that I was fucked by a stranger whose name I don't know yet. I just know that he is the husband of Rukhsana with whom I talked. I not only enjoyed fucking but also cooperated with him. I somehow gathered energy to say I want to go home but due to exhaustion, I just cannot speak properly. He sensed my condition and gave me water. I drank all and just laid there on the bed and didn't know when I slept there.

I sensed something was stretching my legs and felt some hard object at the pussy. I was still sleepy just getting some sense, within a second I felt a strong pain. I felt the entire cock inside my pussy and I opened my eyes. Involuntarily I started moaning. I just came to senses, felt like it was evening and he was again fucking me. I just closed my eyes and started enjoying myself. I knew he would be at least 20 to 25 minutes before he would release his love juices. Slowly he increased his pace till I had another orgasm loudly.

We changed position again after 10 min. After another 10 min, we turned to doggy. This time he turned my face towards the door of the room and started hammering me behind. But this time as soon as he withdrew his cock to enter again, I just saw the lady standing at the door watching us. I was stunned, speechless, and terrified. I tried to hold the bed and asked him to stop. But he didn't, he continued fucking me. I was frightened now and tried to escape from his hold. But it was a futile exercise. He held me by the waist one hand and pulled my hair. I just looked at that lady but I saw her smiling and giggling.

Then I heard his voice, "Don't worry madam, she won't do anything to you, after all, you are her guest and she is the owner of this house so just relax and enjoy your fucking with her husband."

I understood that the lady standing is the lady tailor named Rukhsana whom I talked to on the phone and he is her husband. But I was surprised that she was happy as her husband was fucking an unknown lady in her bedroom and she was not doing anything to stop him or me. I was thinking about myself.

But slowly he increased force making his cock hitting almost my womb. It made me forget about her and I again started concentrating on my fucking. Soon I had another orgasm and after a few strokes, he released a sea of his love juices in my pussy. He took out his cock, left the bed, and went towards that lady.

I was just watching what's happening to me. He introduced her as his wife. I was breathing heavily and sweating a lot. She went away and came up with water and a towel. I drank all and felt a lot better. She asked me to clean myself with a towel, I shamelessly cleaned myself in front of her and just tried to find any cloth to hide my modesty. I couldn't find anything so I used that towel to hide my modesty but it was not big enough to hide completely. My pussy was still visible.

She laughed at my play," I have seen you fucking my husband, what is need to hide now? Just follow me"

Finally, we both reached the trial room and searched for my clothes but we found all my clothes were cut into pieces. She was furious at her husband for that act, she scolded him but he almost ignored her and started wearing his dress and told her that he is going to drop me at my home. She angrily replied to him how can you drop her home like this, naked?

He suggested she give me her clothes and then he would drop me. After all, you both are almost the same height but madam is slimmer than you so madam can adjust.

I don't have an option to agree with him. So I wear her salwar kameez, Rukhsar advised me to wear her burqa so that nobody will identify me outside in mohalla which I agreed and wore her burqa.

12