My Life Partner - A Tailor? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed him and we took an auto-rickshaw for home. After a few minutes he started conversations, he asked me if I am ok or any problem. I just said I am thirsty and hungry and have pain in my legs. He said don't worry it will vanish in a day or two, he will give me some tablets. He stopped at a medical shop and hotel and took medicines and food along with us. He gave me some tablets in the auto as pain killers.

Finally, we reached home. I didn't feel good sending him back directly. I asked him to take at least a tea. He agreed. We entered my home. I asked him to wait in the hall and straightway ran to my bedroom to change myself, I collected all of Rukhsar's clothes and her burqa, wore my nighty, and returned him to her wife's clothes.

He smiled and said keep all her cloth with you as a gift from us. I was in no position to argue with him. I took the food from the parcel and served it to both. While eating I was getting more thought of sex than ever during the day and started blushing.

He laughed saying it looked like a viagra tablet which he has given me in the auto is working now. Now I got his plan, he wanted to sleep with me the whole night. Anyway, I was ok with that plan.

I sat on his lap and started to kiss him. He started to remove my nighty slowly while kissing me. Later he removed my bra and panty. I was completely naked and still sitting on his lap. He then started fingering me. He finger fucked me till I had an orgasm. He just laid me on the floor and finished his food. He undressed within seconds and jumped on me. He started to lick me starting from forehead, nose, ears, lips, neck then nipples, and navel. It was a pleasant surprise for me. I was in heaven.

Then he started biting my neck slowly, I was moaning along with pain and pleasure, he shifted to my boobs where he planted a lot of bite marks, and lastly, when he bites my nipples, I almost cried due to pain, but soon he started sucking nipples and my pain alleviated. I become very very wet. He then pushed my legs apart and just pushed his cock once more inside my pussy. He started slowly and gradually increased his tempo.

After a few minutes we changed position, he took me to the sofa and started banging me there as he filled my pussy with his seeds. We rested there on the sofa. Later I guided him towards my bedroom, he happily accepted my invitation. The whole night he filled my pussy with his seeds many times. I don't know when we sleep at night.

In the morning, I woke up due to Shabana's call. She informed me that she is unable to come today as her child is still ill and admitted to the hospital. I saw it was almost 9 am. I saw he also just woke up and looked at me with lustful eyes. I said no, enough now, you must go home now, my maid will come up anytime soon.

He lustfully said he has already heard my conversation with the maid. I just gave up and started to kiss him. Later he asked me to ride him and started fucking me forcefully as usual. But this time he took out his phone and started taking my pics and video. I was lustful, my whole body badly wanted sex. I just saw him recording me, this time I didn't resist him. I ignored his recording, focussed more on my pleasure which was sexual satisfaction. After a few strokes, we changed to a missionary position and started fucking me with his powerful thirst. He again filled my womb with his seeds and I lied on the bed with shortness of breath.

He took advantage of my exhaustion, took a few more of my naked pics and videos. I knew that there was nothing to resist him. He took pics with all angles till he was satisfied. He dressed and asked me to accompany him naked to the door. At the door, he gave me a deep kiss.

He said, "Madam, you are very beautiful and hot. I wish to stay with you for the rest of my life and want to have children from you. But I am a good man, I don't want any problem in your life and don't worry about your pics, all those are for my personal view for my satisfaction. I don't know if I will be able to sleep with you again or not, so I am taking this as my happy memory. And if you still want to enjoy more, you know where my home is ."

I just closed the door and locked it and went to the bedroom and just tried to sleep. I was thinking about what had happened to me just in a day. I went for something and started fucking a guy whose name I still don't know. I just don't know when I slept and when I woke up saw a clock showing almost 7 pm.

I took a hot water bath. My body started to hurt now and I saw a lot of lovebites all over my body. I felt hungry after bath and. Somehow I prepared food and sat in front of the TV while eating thinking about the day. I was shaken by the event so much that I was not confident about what to do now.

It was guilt, the feeling of cheating on a husband and family. But my body was telling me another story. My body liked that treatment. I forgot how many times I had orgasms in the last 24 hours compared to only 2 or 3 in the time since marriage. After a lot of thought, I decided to go with my lust and enjoy sex with my new partner. So after 4 days, I messaged Rukhsar that I will be there today at noon for that incomplete work of tailoring. I know it won't be the last visit to her now. There will be many. And I am waiting for more and more...


12