My Life Pt. 07 - Daddy

Story Info
Tammy fantasizes about meeting her estranged father.
4.5k words
4.62
6.6k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyTammy
ShyTammy
462 Followers

Author's Note:

I have not posted in a while, I think this is mostly since life has been good. I tend to write more when I am sad or depressed, but business is going pretty well and life is fine, so I struggle to put words to page. One of my challenges has been my insistence on writing mostly true stories. I've had no shortage of exciting sexual adventures to write about, In fact I have five active stories about half finished. But taking reality and molding it to a readable story has seemed tedious to me of late.

So I took a crack at a sick little fantasy of mine and to my surprise the words flowed like water from my fingers. I am not sure if this is any good or compares at all to my previous writing. I look forward to hearing your feedback.

Sincerely,

Tammy

Meeting Daddy

I stood shivering in front of the pub on a snowy street corner in a rust-belt city that I won't name here. It was cold despite the navy pea coat and woolen scarf I had protecting my neck and ears. It was a clean but very blue collar pub and each time the door swung open there was the continuous murmur of jovial conversation appropriate for seven in the evening on a Friday.

I couldn't decide if the shivering was more from the cold, or from who I was about to meet. My patterned stockings kept most of my legs warm, but the wind tickled my bare thighs through my thin dress making me shiver more.

The letter had come out of the blue, addressed to my first name, but with the last name I was born with rather than my Mother's maiden name, which I had adopted long ago. The sender was James, my Father. I hadn't seen him since my Mom and I left when I was 11 years old.

This was significant because my Father had never accepted me for who I am. I was a girlish little boy who wanted nothing more than to be a girl, to grow into a woman. This was the main reason we left, because he, my Father, was becoming more and more angry at these things about myself I couldn't help.

The letter was an apology and a request to meet me. Well, now I was what I always wanted to be, a young beautiful woman, albeit with a pretty lady cock, and I wasn't sure what I was even doing here. I guess I felt like I had something to prove.

In that vein, I was dressed as if I did indeed have something to prove. I wore a tight fitting little black dress under my heavy coat. The dress was low cut, exposing my modest cleavage and hugged every curve. My long neck was encircled with a black lace choker with a Victorian ivory broach that sat on my throat. Under this I wore a black lace bra and matching boy short panties and dark thigh high stockings with a pretty floral pattern. In short I was looking that classy kind of sexy that I wanted to portray.

I had taken extra time to make sure my makeup was perfect. I had done a smoky eye that made my blue eyes pop and a classic dark red lipstick that matched the color of my nails. My shoulder length wavy dark hair was done up and held in place with pretty dark lacquered chop sticks. There was no trace of the boy I once was and I was looking damn good if I do say so myself. This was important to me for so many reasons as I contemplated meeting my Father again.

I was puling behind me a roller suit case filled with various and sundry sexy things. I had spent the previous evening with a client who had paid me well for my services. I was still not quite sure if I had accepted the client in this town in order to meet my Father or if this was just a side trip since I was in town on business. If you haven't been following my other stories, I am a fairly successful transgender escort.

The night before had been very satisfying at any rate as my client was a handsome older man with a nice cock and friendly demeanor. I genuinely enjoyed being an escort most of the time and this was no exception. I did, however, find it interesting that I ended up preparing to meet my Father in much the same way I would prepare to meet a client.

I finally mustered up my courage and pushed open the door to the pub. It didn't take long to spot my Father. He was alone at a table facing the door and nervously nursing a beer. He was dressed fairly stylishly for a steel worker in jeans, a vest, and a wool cap.

My Father, it turns out, is a very handsome man. My mom warned me about that. He looked a bit like if Harrison Ford had the musculature of a sixty year old steel worker.

I gave him my most winning smile and confidently walked to his table and inquired "Jim?"

His eyes went wide as he took my offered hand and replied, "Yes, Tammy?"

"Yes."

He stood and took my outstretched hand in his, as a man would shake hands with a lady. A firm handshake was always important to my Father. This was my first indication of how he saw me as a woman. My heart beat just a little faster for a minute as his gaze took in everything about my body and the way I was dressed. I wasn't sure why or what to say. He invited me to sit.

He looked at my roller bag as we sat.

"I only have a couple of hours before my flight back." I informed him. I wasn't going to meet this man without a hard end to it. No matter how this went I'd be on a plane in a few hours.

"Oh," he replied sadly, "Well I guess we should make the best of the time we have."

I took off my coat and sat. As I was removing my coat I continued to feel my Fathers eyes on my body, taking in my breasts, my curves. He wasn't the only one I noticed several men looking at me with interest. Good, this is exactly what I wanted, to show him what I had become despite his behavior when I was younger.

"You turned into a beautiful young lady." He remarked frankly. I blushed at this and said, "Thank you."

As I sat across from him, still not sure what to say I was rescued by the waitress coming over. My Father ordered a beer and looking around the place I decided to do the same. I ordered a Blue Moon, which I was a little surprised they had.

I am not much of a beer drinker. I am honestly not much of a drinker at all, but in my line of business I do have to drink with clients as part of the entertainment. I had mastered the art of nursing a drink and managing how drunk I got, usually.

There was an awkward silence while we waited for our drinks.

"I can't believe you're here." He began.

I looked away aloofly and said "Neither can I."

Again the awkward silence. Then our drinks came. My beer even had an orange wedge, like it was supposed to. I guess I shouldn't judge by first appearances.

"Tammy," He began again slowly, "I want to apologize for the way I treated you and your mother."

"Ok." I said, with just a bit of haughtiness.

"I was young and didn't understand the world very well." He plunged on. "The whole situation was just outside of my experience and I handled it badly."

"Yes," I responded with a touch of frost in my voice, "you did."

He winced a bit at my tone. If you think I'm being unfair, this was a man who was violent with me and left my mom and I when I was young because I was too much of a sissy boy. He gave up on us and things were hard for years after. It could have been different. I was hurt.

"Well, I'm older now and the world isn't as black and white as I used to think it was." He soldiered on, "I am very sorry for the way things went."

"Anyway, you've clearly become an impressive young lady since and I was clearly wrong."

"Will you accept my apology?"

"I don't know," I replied, "You don't even know the consequences of what you did, what mom and I had to go through."

His eyes turned sad, "Tell me." was his only reply.

So I did. I explained the economic hardship. I told him of all the shit I took in school and how isolating everything was and I was assaulted so badly I ended up in the hospital.

By the time I wound down we had gone through another beer each and the tears were streaking down my cheeks and my Father's face was stoney.

"You understand," I finished, "How much the love and support of a Father might have made all of this much easier?"

"Yes" he replied quietly, "I am so sorry."

"You left us when things got hard."

"Yes, I did, I'd like to make it up to you."

"You can't." I replied with finality.

"Ok" he replied stoically, accepting the judgment.

"Excuse me, please" I replied after a minute of cold hard stare. I got up and went to the ladies room. I looked in the mirror and I looked awful. I'd been crying and it showed, my mascara had run in streaks down my face.

This was not the composed woman I wanted to present to him. It just wouldn't do. I sighed and washed my face and took out my makeup and got to work. Several women, well intentioned asked if I was OK. I waved them off with a "Yes, thank you. I'll be fine."

Then my phone chirped with a notification. I looked as I was reapplying my makeup and almost ruined it again. It was a weather warning indicating heavy snows. It was followed shortly after by a flight cancellation. My heart sank. My "out" of a flight I had to catch was gone now. This was awful.

I made up my mind, I would go out and tell my Father that I had a nice time, but I needed to find a hotel for the night, and that would be that.

Feeling a little better I finished my makeup and admired myself in the mirror. I had to admit I was looking really good as I straightened my tight dress over my hips.

As I came out of the bathroom and headed towards my Father's table I noticed him looking at me. No, he was staring at me, it seemed he couldn't take his eyes off me as I walked towards his table. Well I do have a damn sexy walk and he is just a man after all. I looked at my phone again.

"Bad news?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "My flight got canceled and I need to book a motel for the night."

"Oh" he replied non-committal.

I looked on my phone for a bit while my Father ordered a couple more beers. I was going to protest that I didn't need another one but I just couldn't be bothered. All the hotels in the area were booked up with travelers who had their flights canceled.

"Damn it" I burst out.

"What's up?" my Father asked.

"Everything is booked." I complained.

"Oh."

I noticed my Father's gaze would gradually shift down to my cleavage with a lustful look, which I had to admit was on full display.

After a few minutes more my Father said I could stay with him.

"Ummm, that's really nice," I replied hesitantly, "but no thank you, I'll find something."

"OK" he replied as I continued searching.

As the waitress brought the beer over, my Father signaled her to come back.

"Annie, can you tell them to hold a room at the Lodge?"

"Sure Sweetie," the waitress replied, "what name should I give 'em?"

He gave her my name.

"You got it."

I looked at my Father with a deadpan expression.

"What is the Lodge?" I asked nonplussed.

"It's a motel a couple doors down." he replied.

I thought about this for a second. I looked out the window and snow was coming down hard now. I recalled the image of the crappy motel he was talking about. The look on my face must have been obvious.

"Hey, it's just a back up in case you don't find anything." he said, "I'm sure it is not as nice as you're used to, but it will keep you out of the cold for the night."

"Ok" I sighed and took a deep swig of my beer. "Thank you."

We sat in silence drinking. I looked a bit more on my phone for nicer hotels, but it was no use.

"Well, how about we make the most of the evening?" my Father asked, "wanna play some darts?"

"Sure." I replied unenthusiastic.

What followed was a few games of darts. I did OK, but my Father was really good. A few more beers. I was feeling it a little. I was also noticing my Father's eyes on my body more and more. He wasn't alone. This place was mostly guys and I was getting more than my share of attention. I wondered idly if they would still be interested if they knew what I was. With the drinks and everything I was warming up a bit and having some fun. I even met a few of my Dad's friends.

As the night wore on my resolve to be an ice queen, well it began to melt and I began to enjoy myself a little. My Dad was apparently feeling it too, I could practically feel his eyes on my ass every time I took a turn at darts.

Then someone played an old rocker ballad or something and my Dad got all excited. The music in this place was definitely not my style.

"Dance with me!" he said standing up with a dramatic gesture.

"Uhh no." I replied dryly.

"Come on, one dance won't hurt you." he said, then added "You can go right back to hating me after."

I gave him a sad smile and said, "I don't hate you."

Did I really mean that? I didn't know how I felt. I was definitely drunk.

"Then dance with me." he pleaded.

I took his hand and he led me to a little open floor where several couples were dancing. I put my arms around his neck and his hands slid down my sides to rest on my waist. At first it was like a middle school homecoming dance, a good foot of air between us.

But as we swayed together to the music, the distance gradually closed. I found myself leaning into him, my head on his shoulder. He was big and strong and his arms felt so nice around me. It made me think of all I had missed when he left. If he had only been able, he could have made me feel safe when I was always scared as a teenager. I wept a little into that strong shoulder. I cursed myself as weak for feeling like a lonely little girl who needed her Daddy.

Daddy issues, just what I needed at this time of my life. Still I moved closer, lost in the feeling. I nuzzled his neck a little and his hands slid down to almost rest on my ass. I felt something else as we swayed to the last few beats of music. My Dad had a raging hard on that rubbed ever so slightly against my lower belly.

Wholly crap I really was turning my Dad on.

I gave him a soft peck on the cheek and moved out of his embrace as the song ended. I stifled a yawn and said that I should really go and started to put on my coat and scarf.

"Oh, uh yeah sure." he said, clearly disappointed.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime?" he asked hopefully.

"Maybe" I replied.

He began to put his jacket on too.

"Let me walk you over."

"You don't hav..."

"I want to." he said resolutely cutting off all argument.

He held the door open for me. There was nothing for me to do but walk through dragging my roller bag behind me.

The snow outside was coming down in big fat flakes. I looked up into the light of the street lamp and watched them fall slowly out of the darkness. It had snowed a lot and I was far from dressed for it in my short dress and heels.

My Dad took my bag in one hand and my arm in the other and we walked the few hundred feet to where the neon sign blinked "The Lodge". I only slipped once along the way, placing my weight on his arm. He held me like I was nothing.

I checked in, got my key and my Dad walked me to the door of room 11. I wiggled the key in the old lock and pushed the ill fitted door open. Dad followed me in and shut the door behind us.

I took off my jacket and to my surprise the room was ice cold. My nipples immediately stood out pressing through the thin material of my bra and dress. I hugged myself under my breasts and shivered visibly. Goose bumps sprung up along my bare arms.

My Dad's eyes were riveted to my chest for a second, then he shook his head and put my bag on a shelf and hurried to the wall unit and turned up the heater. Warm air started to pump into the room, but it was clear it was going to be a few minutes before it got comfortable.

My Dad unzipped his coat and held it open for me. I must have been drunker than I thought because I stepped into his warm embrace without even thinking. He wrapped me in his strong arms and warm coat and I felt much more at home than I should have allowed myself to be.

I pressed my body closer to feel his warmth. I could feel my breasts against his chest and his strong arms envelope me. I felt small in his embrace. Almost against my own will I nuzzled his neck and my soft lips brushed against the stubble there as a throaty whisper escaped me "Daddy."

He sighed and his hands slid down my waist to cup my ass and pull me against him. I again felt his cock throbbing and hard through his jeans. The room was warming up. He leaned his head down and I tilted my head back, he was looking searchingly into my eyes, asking permission for something. Our lips were so close. I closed my eyes and accepted his kiss.

From the moment our lips touched things began to get frantic. He kissed me deeply and urgently, the way I imagine teenagers kissing for the first time. His hands on my ass pulled me tight against him. His throbbing cock was grinding back and forth against my soft, firm belly.

My own little girl cock was beginning to respond painfully trapped between my legs and held in place by my panties. It begged to be free. My hands began to fumble at Daddy's belt, seemingly of their own volition.

Fucking Daddy

"Tammy," he said hesitantly, "should we be..."

"Shut up." I said affectionately as my hands finally got his belt undone. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I grabbed his waist band, boxers and all and pulled them down to his mid thigh as I sunk down to my knees.

His meaty cock was hard. Not long, only about 6 inches, but thick and throbbing.

"But..." he began to protest.

I took his cock deep in my throat all the way to the base without any preamble licking or teasing.

"Oh dear God." he cried out.

I began sucking his bare cock in earnest, wrapping my right hand around it and stroking it as I sucked him deep and hard. His moans were absolute music to my ears.

It had been a while since I had sucked anyone off, or done anything for that matter, without a condom. Fuck it felt glorious to feel the hot skin of his hard dick against my lips and tongue. I wanted to taste his hot cum filling my mouth so bad. I settled into a nice rhythm as he pulled the chop sticks from my hair, letting my dark hair fall to my shoulders.

I moaned deeply around his cock in my mouth as his fingers entwined in my hair, controlling my pace.

Then he pulled away and grabbed his cock hard. He was about to come and denied me. I was about to complain when he lifted me up to kiss him, his strong calloused hands roughly caressing my tit.

Then he pushed me back on the bed. He was on top of me, pulling down my dress and bra to expose my tits. His mouth was on my left breast, sucking and biting my nipple as his rough hand pinched and kneaded my right nipple.

He was rough and frantic, sending waves of glorious pain through my whole body. I could feel his hard cock, wet from my mouth, pressing into my bare thigh above my stockings. My own little cock strained painfully against my panties. My dress was pulled up, and pulled down and tangled with my bra around my waist. It tugged a bit, caught in my belly button piercing, but I ignored that.

Daddy was reaching down to pull of my panties. I tried to stop him, not knowing how he would react to my hard little cock popping out. He forced them down my legs past my resistance and off, taking my stiletto heels off in the process as they clattered to the floor. My cock flew out and slapped my lower belly.

Daddy looked at it a moment as if he wasn't sure what to do. Then he lowered his head and took it into his mouth. It was warm and wonderful, a level of acceptance I wasn't expecting. I arched my back and moaned. It became apparent in the next minute though that he had never done this before. That's OK though, at least he tried.

I stopped him. He went back to familiar territory, my breasts, neck and lips. He was pushing himself between my legs. Again, not very experienced with a girl like me. I reached desperately for my purse, which was somewhere on the bed next to me.

ShyTammy
ShyTammy
462 Followers
12