My Life Pt. 07 - Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My groping hand finally found it and reached inside. It was a small purse and contained only necessities, some make up, a package of condoms, and a bottle of lube. My hand closed around the condoms first, the skipped them and went for the lube.

God what was I doing here? I am very conscious of my sexual health and nearly always use condoms. That being said, when I feel comfortable with someone, I love bareback sex. This was my Dad, yes. But I hadn't seen him in years, had no idea what his sexual practices were other than he seemed all for fucking his trans daughter on their first meeting. Yet I still couldn't make myself grab the condoms.

Pulling out the lube I poured some into my palm as my Daddy kissed my neck and moaned. I rubbed some into his cock and a bit for my waiting ass.

Then he was pushing the head of his cock into me. When he pushed passed my resistance he thrust forward hard, sinking that thick cock all the way into me at once. I nearly screamed as my back arched and my legs wrapped around the back of his thighs. He was too big to do that all at once, but the pain faded quickly.

He began thrusting into me, my body moaning and writhing beneath him. On his third big thrust I was surprised to feel my body shaking from a massive orgasm as my back arched again and cum shot out of my little cock all over my tummy.

He really started fucking me hard then, chasing his own orgasm. It felt fucking wonderful, his cock pounding deep into me, making my tits bounce with each thrust. His breathing became ragged and his face was red as he looked down at me thrusting harder.

"I'm gonna cum!" he said frantically.

"Cum for me." I pleaded my hips meeting his every thrust, "Cum inside me Daddy!"

He thrust one last time deep into me. I felt his cock pulsing in my ass as he filled me with his hot cum. He froze for a minute, grunting. Then he rolled off me, leaving me feeling empty.

He fell asleep pretty quickly after that. I was staring at the smoke stained ceiling and thinking.

I just fucked my Dad. I had mixed feelings about the man, but I couldn't muster anything like regret or shame. The truth was, I had loved every minute of it, rough and unsophisticated as it was. I drifted off to sleep.

Leaving Daddy, Epilogue:

We both woke at some time during the night, rubbing against each other. I'm not sure who started it. We fucked again, this time me riding him and calling him Daddy the whole time. We both came hard and slept for another few hours until my alarm went off.

When I woke Daddy was sitting in the lone chair in the room, his head down.

"Good morning Daddy."

He looked up at me with a wan smile. "Oh no." I thought to myself, "What's up?"

"What we did," he began regretfully, "It's not what I intended."

"Oh stop." I said with some humor, "we fucked, it happens, no big deal."

He looked up at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Come on," I said taking his hand in mine, "I need a shower before my flight."

I blew him in the shower, which seemed to put things in some perspective for him. At least he stopped whining about it, and I finally got the mouthful of cum I had been craving.

Then he drove me to the airport in time for my flight. I was feeling more like myself again, a strong independent transgender woman, not a little girl begging for attention from a long absent Daddy.

We hugged and I gave him a peck on the cheek before walking away, swaying my ass seductively.

"Will I see you again?" He called out as I walked away.

With a half smile to myself I called out over my shoulder "Maybe."

"How do I contact you?" I had not given him my phone number.

"Write me another letter." I said as I disappeared into the crowd at the terminal.

12