My Life with a MILF Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squatted enough to grab the car seat handle, picked it up, and set it just outside of the bedroom door in the living room. Her son was still asleep. "What are you doing?" Lian asked again.

"I want to fuck you on my bed, and I don't want your son in the same room as his mom while she's getting her asshole reamed out," I told her, laying Lian on my bed and getting on top of her. "The sooner I cum, the sooner we can get something to eat?"

Lian whimpered a little, and I leaned in and kissed her as I started to fuck her slowly. I grabbed her hands, entwined my fingers in hers, and moved them above her head, under the pillows. Lian started moaning softly in my mouth. It wasn't long before I was fucking her tight asshole with long, full strokes. Lian's body was trembling, and a thin layer of sweat was forming on her tiny body. I hadn't been fucking her for five whole minutes when I pulled away from our kiss and whispered in her ear, "I'm going to cum in your asshole, you dirty, little slut."

Lian smiled coyly for a second. "I thought you had a hard time getting off in such tight, little holes," she said, looking proud of herself.

"Don't be too proud of yourself, slut," I replied. "I normally do, unless I go hard and fast."

Lian's expression quickly changed to a mix of confusion and fear. I started pile-driving my cock into her tight asshole. She wasn't ready for the assault her young asshole was about to take, and she screamed out. It wasn't long before it was apparent that she would cry. I didn't last as long as I would have liked. I let go of Lian's hands and grabbed her shoulders from under her. Hugging her tight as I slammed my cock into her as hard as I could one last time. Lian's hands went straight to my back, and she dug her nails into my flesh, slowly dragging them down my back as I pumped at least six massive shots of cum in her ass. By now, Lian was crying softly, the tears leaked down the sides of her face, and she was whimpering quietly as her body trembled. "I came with you," she whispered.

"I'm going to take a quick shower so I can fuck your pussy later, sweetheart," I whispered in her ear before sitting up on my knees.

"Ok," she replied.

I eased my prick out of her slowly, leaving her young asshole gaping, then went to the bathroom. After my shower, I joined Lian in the living room. She was sitting in my chair with her dress pulled up around her waist, playing with her pussy as she watched the porn she had picked out earlier. She stood up when she saw me, letting her dress fall. "you cum a lot, don't you?" she asked, turning around. "We need to stop by my place. I need a shower and a change of clothes too."

I looked down at her ass, and there was a huge wet spot on it. "Is that..."

"Your cum?" she finished for me, laughing. "Yeah. Turns out you left my asshole gaping and, like, a liter of cum in me. It leaked out when I sat down, sweetie."

"Ok, well, if you're ready, I am," I told her, grabbing my keys. "I'll follow you to your place, then drive from there."

"You don't have to do this," she said.

"Do what?"

"Treat me like this. We met on a fuck app. I'm fine being used," she said, lowering her head. "You don't have to pretend to like me. I can just leave and try to find someone else. Maybe if it's not too much to ask, you could give me, like, fifty dollars for food and stuff."

I couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Oh, so, you're a whore now?"

"Well, no..."

I grabbed her by the shoulders, "Look at me," I told her. Lian looked me in the eyes. "I'm not pretending. I like you. I enjoyed our conversations over the last week, and now that I've seen you, I really like your body. You're hot as hell. If you really want to try a relationship, I'm not letting you go. I want to try it too. Just remember, I'm 20 years older than you, so people are going to stare and assume you're my daughter."

"ok," Lian replied, smiling. "That works for me. Will you carry the diaper bag out for me?"

"Sure."

She handed me the diaper bag, grabbed the car seat, and led the way out of my apartment. "By the way," she said, looking back over her shoulder, "I'm obviously into older guys, so I like that you're so much older than me. The attention turns me on a little. And I'm Asian, so no one will think I'm your daughter, baby."

12